Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Album?
5 Mics: Classic Album 75 30.24%
4 Mics: Well Put Album 133 53.63%
3 Mics: Average R&B Album 18 7.26%
2 Mics: I Got It To Fuck Too 1 0.40%
1 Mics: I Got The Shyt For My Lady 21 8.47%
Voters: 248. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
i come in breaking the perspective that listening to justin timberlake is bad .. so if you like listening to music you will love this album .. to be honest this album is set from the albums that are out now this year.. im talking about the set up of this thing.. love the interlude sometimes being better then the songs ... i like how justin keep a style of his own on this..
i love when artist goes another direction on a sequel.. and its fresh...

The BreakDown:

1. Futures3x/Lovesound: hot intro and start of the album the beat is on some crazy ish but it works when the chorus comes in.. once it comes in you will be hooked on the song
2. s3xyback - Timbaland, Justin Timberlake:cool first single. one of my least fav of the album i like the fact that justin starts to show some different tones with a song provided by timbaland..again anew style by both timbo and justin but works with them

3. s3xy Ladies/Let Me Talk to You Prelude: nice song boasting off his ways he has with ladies.. doesnt hurt to brag... the interlude comes in outta nowhere but the transition it made was hot its both timbo and justing exhanging raps with each other then BOOM goes to..
4. My Love - T.I., Justin Timberlake:futuristic beat with some core timbo making sounds with his mouth.. T.I. to me is a nice additionto the song and shows how to ride a beat which he did.. justin brings the hook in which is hot.. shows off his vocal skills on this
5. Lovestoned/I Think She Knows Interlude: my Fav track next to until the end of time.. but i like this because its a fun track to listen to and it breaks into and incredible interlude. cant describe it but damn timbo and jt did it on this
6. What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude: great song about how a girls do you you know.. interlude breaks in changes the vibe
7. Chop Me Up - Three 6 Mafia, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake: belive it or not i like the addition to all the rappers its a memphis thing you know... its a hot track justin raps on this
8. Damn Girl - Justin Timberlake, will.i.am: one of the two tracks that doesnt have timbo on it but is still a stylized song.. i like th ehones .. the common talk about girls and boys you knwo how it is.. jawbreakers are the production team of justin and will. i. am
9. Summer Love/Set the Mood Prelude: the hottest beat on the album it has this summer vibe ride to it its hot.. interlude slows it down sooo hard and sets up for the new track
10. Until the End of Time - Justin Timberlake, Benjamin Orchestra Wright: this is a prince vibe in it its hot timbaland again proves to make that mood seeting song .. its on some art of noice type music to make love to.. justin does the hook to a t...shows off the voicebox
11. Losing My Way : This song is important becaus eit tells a story and like all story songs.. you cant really listen to it unless it catches your atention.. but its great this does.. the beat makes it sad and the story is great dont know if he wrote this but justin sets up the story great ... so jobs acomplished
12. (Another Song) All Over Again : great concept you got to catch it if you can..

sooooo in the end this album proved two things to me....

1.this album is a monster and .... if you like it you like it stop thinking its bad cause other people are saying its justin timberlake. i go from all ranges of music anyway .. i can bump jay z and common non stop cause they are my fav rappers but i can grow and listen to other stuff and see where they going with it...
2. TIMBO IS THE KING!!! the man switch up r&b* ginuwine and aalyiah* switch up the rap game* jay z* and now has pop in a figure four leg lock* nelly furtado.. having the beat of the year for me with primiscuious, and now justin with this album.. the man is a composer man.. give him the crown and call it a day

one

Last edited by bigdog232; 08-27-2006 at 09:02 PM..
 08-27-2006, 08:53 PM         #42
lopez_lova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is Track 10 (Until The End of Time) is one of the best slow jams i've heard in a while. Best song on the CD in my opinion.

I brought in the cd to play at work this whole weekend, and EVERYBODY was like :wow: this is his new cd?!
 08-28-2006, 02:30 AM         #43
killbill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The cd is fire!!!!! I was high as hell like this dont even sound like justin timberlake lol I remember when cats at school used to get made fun of and called gay if they got caught bumpin NSYNC, now everybody fu*kin with the ex lead singer lol.......on another note, im confused, which track did rick rubin produce???
 11 years ago '06        #44
BossPlayya 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 2 2
i think ALL OVER AGAIN (track 12 ) is by Rick Rubin.

there's a couple of bonus tracks that aint leak yet either. itunes bonus joint is called BOUTIQUE IN HEAVEN, the Uk and Japan will have different bonuses also. Best buy bonus joint is the Will I Am production feat'n Snoop POSE (wack!), doesnt fit in w/ the rest of the album to me.
 11 years ago '04        #45
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
 Maroon_Tiger said:

and jt was also outstanding with his vocals....

Are You some Type of Feg Or something?
 11 years ago '05        #46
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said:
lol@guys on boxden bumpin Justin Timberlake. I guess this is a only real men wear pink moment.
THats a serious NBA 2k7 cover. They should use that one.
 08-28-2006, 04:37 PM         #47
pagesjaunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is a classic, Timbaland is the best producer ever!!!
 08-28-2006, 08:55 PM         #48
CULTURE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from a musicians perspective...this album is sonically brilliant, from a lyrical/song writers perspective this album has some serious content! get this sh*t...4.5! would have voted 5 BUT a couple songs let it down although i can see why they are included! Note: i am not some justin lovin teeny bobber...my musical collection is primarily rap..budden, nas, etc etc....i thought i'd give this ago for something different and I honestly can't get enough of it!! recognize..peace
 11 years ago '04        #49
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
5/5

and i don't give a fu*k what none of ya'll n*ggas say. This sh*t makes me wanna go bone my ex girlfriend. I don't even like RnB but this is crack. Ima buy it for sure.
 11 years ago '04        #50
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
sh*t is fire. Its unanimous.
 08-29-2006, 09:00 AM         #51
King Eros 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't really care for timberlake, but i must admit, this album is fiya...timbaland is a monster and i'm surprised more artists don't seek him. but the title track of this album alone is on some other level sh*t...sure 5/5
 11 years ago '05        #52
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 pagesjaunes said:
This album is a classic, Timbaland is the best producer ever!!!
couldnt of said it better myself
 11 years ago '04        #53
jusdre2 
space
space
space
$465 | Props total: 2 2
yea a solid joint like almost every track
 11 years ago '06        #54
zokid 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
i love it.. Timbo and JT make an amazing musical duo... i'm a huge hip hop head, but i can recognize and say with confidence that this album is brilliant

My Love
What Goes Around... (then interlude part !!!!!!)
Set The Mood Interlude
Until The End Of Time
Losing My Way
 11 years ago '05        #55
Phat_Boi_4_Life 
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 Jann Lee said:
:applause: I agree. this is definitly a album that grows on you. After about 3 listens almost EVERY track is pretty amazing.

One of the better albums this year.
I couldn't agree more
 11 years ago '05        #56
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
4 mics sh*ts pretty dope
 11 years ago '04        #57
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
I Was A Little Sketchy To Download This At First, But This Album Is Great In My Opinion...Well Constructed, Very Well Constructed....I Don't Really Had Out Classics Alot...But I Think This Album Really Deserves It...Just The Hole Tempo Through Out The Hole Album Was Spectacular....

5/5....And Thats Coming From Someone That Hates Most Music Out Right Now...The only 5/5 I Think Thats Out There Besides This Is Gnarls Barkley CD
 09-03-2006, 04:57 AM         #58
TwiSta 187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody talkin bout tha track wit three 6??? damn ya'll need to quit sleepin on em show them some love they put it down...

str8 album i bump it
 11 years ago '04        #59
R.A.R.E. 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 19016 19016
Been listening to this sh*t in the car all weekend, this sh*t aint bad. 4 mics
 09-03-2006, 05:16 PM         #60
Poppin'MyTrunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm i like the song wit T.I but i havent heard it all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy