Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds

most viewed right now
29 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Album?
5 Mics: Classic Album 75 30.24%
4 Mics: Well Put Album 133 53.63%
3 Mics: Average R&B Album 18 7.26%
2 Mics: I Got It To Fuck Too 1 0.40%
1 Mics: I Got The Shyt For My Lady 21 8.47%
Voters: 248. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '05        #26
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
very good r&b/pop cd. tim has really upped his game recently. i don't even miss pharrell on this cd, his music has gotten too predictable. this is pretty innovative

12 years ago '04        #27
nitetrain8601 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 6876 6876
 Airbarto1 said
very good r&b/pop cd. tim has really upped his game recently. i don't even miss pharrell on this cd, his music has gotten too predictable. this is pretty innovative
I agree. If it had Pharrell on the album, I probably would've liked it less.

08-26-2006, 08:32 PM         #28
wouter999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of the timbaland beats are so good, and fits JT like a glove.The My Love beat sounds so good.Timbaland is a mainstream producer thats stepping up again and again.Not all his work is good but he did a good job with this ones.

12 years ago '04        #29
nitetrain8601 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 6876 6876
 mrproduction said
i voted it 3 since none of the tracks were great, and i didn't like half the tracks at all, i loved cry me a river, and was hoping there would be another track like that, but there wasnt, dissapointing...
I'm guessing you skipped What Comes Around.

12 years ago '04        #30
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$868 | Props total: 163 163
as much as I hate to say it, but JT really did his thing on this. Timbo really laid down some classic sh*t for him on some new sh*t. I must admit though that when I first listened to this.... I really didnt like it, but I put on rotation and just took another listen to it and realized there really is some nice sh*t on there. I gave it a 4. Kinda wish though there was some neptunes on there for real though. but this really works. There seems to be a huge Prince influence on this My love, what goes around, damn girl are the stand out tracks I think.

08-27-2006, 10:26 AM         #31
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give it a 4.5 (although you can't)

album is pretty good and it has some really good songs with positive messages that i love like "losing my way" and "what goes around comes around" and some of the beats are retro and although i hate that south crunk music sh*t...that song he has with 3-6 mafia and timbo is tight as fu*k. i like when people change up their styles in music and don't stick to 1 thing so thats why i give justin all the cred on this album. he didn't make another justified he actually made another album

12 years ago '05        #32
wr8201 
space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 4 4
i gave it a 4

i like every song except the last one with snoop.i dont know what they were thinkin about puttin that track on there

timbaland did his thing and it proves that he is the best producer in the game.he can a beat for any genre or artist and it will come out good

12 years ago '04        #33
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,779 | Props total: 1345 1345
This album is very good. 4/5, The only song I'm really not feeling so far is "s3xy Back"

08-27-2006, 12:20 PM         #34
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@guys on boxden bumpin Justin Timberlake. I guess this is a only real men wear pink moment.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-27-2006 at 12:21 PM..

08-27-2006, 12:41 PM         #35
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is dope... jt brought that fiyah wit this joint...

08-27-2006, 12:51 PM         #36
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight crack, damn

12 years ago '05        #37
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
the covers pretty gay im prob just gunna go buy the sh*t

08-27-2006, 02:56 PM         #38
adams470 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could do without a few songs, like Chop, My Love, etc. Some songs sound a bit overproduced, but overall this is a good album. I just wish he would stop singing in that falsetto range, it gets to be so annoying, esp cause he doesn't always sound good doing it.

12 years ago '04        #39
DaLonStyliciouz 
space
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 35 35
 Playboysoldier said
i give it a 4.5 (although you can't)

album is pretty good and it has some really good songs with positive messages that i love like "losing my way" and "what goes around comes around" and some of the beats are retro and although i hate that south crunk music sh*t...that song he has with 3-6 mafia and timbo is tight as fu*k. i like when people change up their styles in music and don't stick to 1 thing so thats why i give justin all the cred on this album. he didn't make another justified he actually made another album
the reason is becuz the main producer was timbaland on his new recor and the neptunes produced almost the whole album on justified! so it's usual to have to different albums!

12 years ago '05        #40
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
 DaLonStyliciouz said
the reason is becuz the main producer was timbaland on his new recor and the neptunes produced almost the whole album on justified! so it's usual to have to different albums!

timbo did a lot of production on justified. obviously it was more balanced, but I think jt/timbo made a decision to take this record in a different direction. you have to give them credit for being innovative. and while yes theres a bunch of r&b singers who could sing over some of these crazy beats it takes some balls to release a cd so musically different than your debut.

12 years ago '04        #41
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 396 396
i come in breaking the perspective that listening to justin timberlake is bad .. so if you like listening to music you will love this album .. to be honest this album is set from the albums that are out now this year.. im talking about the set up of this thing.. love the interlude sometimes being better then the songs ... i like how justin keep a style of his own on this..
i love when artist goes another direction on a sequel.. and its fresh...

The BreakDown:

1. Futures3x/Lovesound: hot intro and start of the album the beat is on some crazy ish but it works when the chorus comes in.. once it comes in you will be hooked on the song
2. s3xyback - Timbaland, Justin Timberlake:cool first single. one of my least fav of the album i like the fact that justin starts to show some different tones with a song provided by timbaland..again anew style by both timbo and justin but works with them

3. s3xy Ladies/Let Me Talk to You Prelude: nice song boasting off his ways he has with ladies.. doesnt hurt to brag... the interlude comes in outta nowhere but the transition it made was hot its both timbo and justing exhanging raps with each other then BOOM goes to..
4. My Love - T.I., Justin Timberlake:futuristic beat with some core timbo making sounds with his mouth.. T.I. to me is a nice additionto the song and shows how to ride a beat which he did.. justin brings the hook in which is hot.. shows off his vocal skills on this
5. Lovestoned/I Think She Knows Interlude: my Fav track next to until the end of time.. but i like this because its a fun track to listen to and it breaks into and incredible interlude. cant describe it but damn timbo and jt did it on this
6. What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude: great song about how a girls do you you know.. interlude breaks in changes the vibe
7. Chop Me Up - Three 6 Mafia, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake: belive it or not i like the addition to all the rappers its a memphis thing you know... its a hot track justin raps on this
8. Damn Girl - Justin Timberlake, will.i.am: one of the two tracks that doesnt have timbo on it but is still a stylized song.. i like th ehones .. the common talk about girls and boys you knwo how it is.. jawbreakers are the production team of justin and will. i. am
9. Summer Love/Set the Mood Prelude: the hottest beat on the album it has this summer vibe ride to it its hot.. interlude slows it down sooo hard and sets up for the new track
10. Until the End of Time - Justin Timberlake, Benjamin Orchestra Wright: this is a prince vibe in it its hot timbaland again proves to make that mood seeting song .. its on some art of noice type music to make love to.. justin does the hook to a t...shows off the voicebox
11. Losing My Way : This song is important becaus eit tells a story and like all story songs.. you cant really listen to it unless it catches your atention.. but its great this does.. the beat makes it sad and the story is great dont know if he wrote this but justin sets up the story great ... so jobs acomplished
12. (Another Song) All Over Again : great concept you got to catch it if you can..

sooooo in the end this album proved two things to me....

1.this album is a monster and .... if you like it you like it stop thinking its bad cause other people are saying its justin timberlake. i go from all ranges of music anyway .. i can bump jay z and common non stop cause they are my fav rappers but i can grow and listen to other stuff and see where they going with it...
2. TIMBO IS THE KING!!! the man switch up r&b* ginuwine and aalyiah* switch up the rap game* jay z* and now has pop in a figure four leg lock* nelly furtado.. having the beat of the year for me with primiscuious, and now justin with this album.. the man is a composer man.. give him the crown and call it a day

one

Last edited by bigdog232; 08-27-2006 at 09:02 PM..

08-27-2006, 08:53 PM         #42
lopez_lova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is Track 10 (Until The End of Time) is one of the best slow jams i've heard in a while. Best song on the CD in my opinion.

I brought in the cd to play at work this whole weekend, and EVERYBODY was like :wow: this is his new cd?!

08-28-2006, 02:30 AM         #43
killbill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The cd is fire!!!!! I was high as hell like this dont even sound like justin timberlake lol I remember when cats at school used to get made fun of and called gay if they got caught bumpin NSYNC, now everybody fu*kin with the ex lead singer lol.......on another note, im confused, which track did rick rubin produce???

12 years ago '06        #44
BossPlayya 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 2 2
i think ALL OVER AGAIN (track 12 ) is by Rick Rubin.

there's a couple of bonus tracks that aint leak yet either. itunes bonus joint is called BOUTIQUE IN HEAVEN, the Uk and Japan will have different bonuses also. Best buy bonus joint is the Will I Am production feat'n Snoop POSE (wack!), doesnt fit in w/ the rest of the album to me.

12 years ago '04        #45
j0hncena 106 heat pts106
space
space
$13,050 | Props total: 4177 4177
 Maroon_Tiger said

and jt was also outstanding with his vocals....

Are You some Type of Feg Or something?

12 years ago '05        #46
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*ker said
lol@guys on boxden bumpin Justin Timberlake. I guess this is a only real men wear pink moment.
THats a serious NBA 2k7 cover. They should use that one.

08-28-2006, 04:37 PM         #47
pagesjaunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is a classic, Timbaland is the best producer ever!!!

08-28-2006, 08:55 PM         #48
CULTURE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from a musicians perspective...this album is sonically brilliant, from a lyrical/song writers perspective this album has some serious content! get this sh*t...4.5! would have voted 5 BUT a couple songs let it down although i can see why they are included! Note: i am not some justin lovin teeny bobber...my musical collection is primarily rap..budden, nas, etc etc....i thought i'd give this ago for something different and I honestly can't get enough of it!! recognize..peace

12 years ago '04        #49
Dramatick 
space
space
$859 | Props total: 19 19
5/5

and i don't give a fu*k what none of ya'll n*ggas say. This sh*t makes me wanna go bone my ex girlfriend. I don't even like RnB but this is crack. Ima buy it for sure.

12 years ago '04        #50
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$981 | Props total: 21 21
sh*t is fire. Its unanimous.

Home      

most viewed right now
+75online now  31
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+119online now  29
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+286online now  26
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  19
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+54online now  12
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Billionaire Aliko Dangote is the richest Black man here's how ..
86 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Tommy Sotomayor Makes It To Prime-time Tv Checking Blaq Queens!
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy