Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of The Album?
5 Mics: Classic Album 75 30.24%
4 Mics: Well Put Album 133 53.63%
3 Mics: Average R&B Album 18 7.26%
2 Mics: I Got It To Fuck Too 1 0.40%
1 Mics: I Got The Shyt For My Lady 21 8.47%
Voters: 248. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-26-2006, 03:12 PM         #21
Ghostly00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agreed thealbum was missin some pharell but all in all the album is still that good
 08-26-2006, 05:43 PM         #22
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll give it 4....better than that lame a.ss Vegas-like cabaret music
 11 years ago '04        #23
DaLonStyliciouz 
space
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 34 34
dont know if pharrell wud üput his album to a classic status becuz this album is already "well pu"....pharrell's last productions were very disappointing to me! at least it has to be the neptunes! becuz chad and pharrell did good jobs together! but pharrell alone ..... dont kno....
i relly like the album! cant say dat a song is bad! i can juz say that one or two songs arent that good as the others....
even the interludes/preludes fit the album! i luv the interlude of my love!
 08-26-2006, 06:24 PM         #24
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he looks so crazy on da album cover....i think his mind is slipping him these days....he just appears stranger than usual
 08-26-2006, 06:57 PM         #25
314nikka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrEsc0barQB said:
This is a serious candidate for album of the year.

Summer Love/Set The Mood
What Goes Around...Comes Around
My Love
Losing My Way
Another Song (All Over Again)

All 5 tracks alone make this album worth the purchase.

I say this album is gonna surprise everybody because it's not what you expect when you think of J.T.

no suprise here at all. knew it would be hot because of the first album. them catz {tim,jt,pharrell} got mad chemistry. no lie!
 11 years ago '05        #26
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
very good r&b/pop cd. tim has really upped his game recently. i don't even miss pharrell on this cd, his music has gotten too predictable. this is pretty innovative
 11 years ago '04        #27
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 Airbarto1 said:
very good r&b/pop cd. tim has really upped his game recently. i don't even miss pharrell on this cd, his music has gotten too predictable. this is pretty innovative
I agree. If it had Pharrell on the album, I probably would've liked it less.
 08-26-2006, 08:32 PM         #28
wouter999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of the timbaland beats are so good, and fits JT like a glove.The My Love beat sounds so good.Timbaland is a mainstream producer thats stepping up again and again.Not all his work is good but he did a good job with this ones.
 11 years ago '04        #29
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 mrproduction said:
i voted it 3 since none of the tracks were great, and i didn't like half the tracks at all, i loved cry me a river, and was hoping there would be another track like that, but there wasnt, dissapointing...
I'm guessing you skipped What Comes Around.
 11 years ago '04        #30
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 66 66
as much as I hate to say it, but JT really did his thing on this. Timbo really laid down some classic sh*t for him on some new sh*t. I must admit though that when I first listened to this.... I really didnt like it, but I put on rotation and just took another listen to it and realized there really is some nice sh*t on there. I gave it a 4. Kinda wish though there was some neptunes on there for real though. but this really works. There seems to be a huge Prince influence on this My love, what goes around, damn girl are the stand out tracks I think.
 08-27-2006, 10:26 AM         #31
Playboysoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give it a 4.5 (although you can't)

album is pretty good and it has some really good songs with positive messages that i love like "losing my way" and "what goes around comes around" and some of the beats are retro and although i hate that south crunk music sh*t...that song he has with 3-6 mafia and timbo is tight as fu*k. i like when people change up their styles in music and don't stick to 1 thing so thats why i give justin all the cred on this album. he didn't make another justified he actually made another album
 11 years ago '05        #32
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
i gave it a 4

i like every song except the last one with snoop.i dont know what they were thinkin about puttin that track on there

timbaland did his thing and it proves that he is the best producer in the game.he can a beat for any genre or artist and it will come out good
 11 years ago '04        #33
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
This album is very good. 4/5, The only song I'm really not feeling so far is "s3xy Back"
 08-27-2006, 12:20 PM         #34
Fucker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@guys on boxden bumpin Justin Timberlake. I guess this is a only real men wear pink moment.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-27-2006 at 12:21 PM..
 08-27-2006, 12:41 PM         #35
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is dope... jt brought that fiyah wit this joint...
 08-27-2006, 12:51 PM         #36
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight crack, damn
 11 years ago '05        #37
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
the covers pretty gay im prob just gunna go buy the sh*t
 08-27-2006, 02:56 PM         #38
adams470 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could do without a few songs, like Chop, My Love, etc. Some songs sound a bit overproduced, but overall this is a good album. I just wish he would stop singing in that falsetto range, it gets to be so annoying, esp cause he doesn't always sound good doing it.
 11 years ago '04        #39
DaLonStyliciouz 
space
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 34 34
 Playboysoldier said:
i give it a 4.5 (although you can't)

album is pretty good and it has some really good songs with positive messages that i love like "losing my way" and "what goes around comes around" and some of the beats are retro and although i hate that south crunk music sh*t...that song he has with 3-6 mafia and timbo is tight as fu*k. i like when people change up their styles in music and don't stick to 1 thing so thats why i give justin all the cred on this album. he didn't make another justified he actually made another album
the reason is becuz the main producer was timbaland on his new recor and the neptunes produced almost the whole album on justified! so it's usual to have to different albums!
 11 years ago '05        #40
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
 DaLonStyliciouz said:
the reason is becuz the main producer was timbaland on his new recor and the neptunes produced almost the whole album on justified! so it's usual to have to different albums!

timbo did a lot of production on justified. obviously it was more balanced, but I think jt/timbo made a decision to take this record in a different direction. you have to give them credit for being innovative. and while yes theres a bunch of r&b singers who could sing over some of these crazy beats it takes some balls to release a cd so musically different than your debut.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago