Busta Rhymes Scared of G Unit? Sources say Tony Yayo and Homie Gunned Down Bodyguard

most viewed right now
21 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #26
myword 9 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 178 178
Busta is just a pus*y...fu*k 'em

08-25-2006, 04:57 PM         #27
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CRACK! tony yaaaaayooo

08-25-2006, 04:58 PM         #28
BIG RICH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dood is wierd...... yayo is never going to get out of trouble....thats bad for business....

12 years ago '04        #29
shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$961 | Props total: 11 11
yayo is pus*y and a sh*t rapper fu*k him, his people did it

12 years ago '05        #30
xratede 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 298 298
 Jblac said
RAWRR n*gga RAWWWER fu*k YOU NIGGGA, I KNEW YOU fu*kED 50 CENT IN THAT BERRY BUSH WITH JAYZ, YOU fu*kED HIM DIDNT YOU, YOU fu*kED HIM RAW AND DIRTY, YOU WANT SOME HOT c*m BUBBLES WITH YOUR sh*t SANDWICH MOTHERfu*kER, YEA I r*peD RABBITS IN THE TREES AND fu*kED MASE WITH A DILDO THAT TOLD MJ THAT HE WAS A bi*ch AND I SWEAR TO YOUR MOTHER AND HER fu*kER TO THE POOPER IN THE SKY AND THE n*gga WHO SHOT THE n*gga WITH DA OTHER n*gga THAT ILL BE ALIVE AND FLY WITH SOME BILLS IN THE PONY, THE fu*kING PONY SON
Someone Ban Him PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #31
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
people dont believe the hype they dont have beef with each other read between the lines....

08-25-2006, 05:22 PM         #32
mrsouthcarolina 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo jblac I hope you are just acting a fool and not a real idiot like you appear to be :finger:

12 years ago '06        #33
hellasick206 2 heat pts
space
space
$506 | Props total: 207 207
 Jblac said
YOU MAKE NO SENSE YOU bi*ch, I SHOULD r*pe YOU NOW, NICE AND r*peABLE, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR CUZ I'D STRAIGHT fu*k RILEY RIGHT NOW MAN, fu*k HIM IN THE a.ss SON, HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL AND STRAIGHT HOT, ID fu*k DA FOR CHRISTMAS AND fu*k DRE AND EMINEM FOR HALLOWEEN, GET J LO IN THE MIX AND PLAY SOME GANGSTA a.ss sh*t
wowzers

08-25-2006, 05:38 PM         #34
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
busta is a coward

yayo is a pus*y

08-25-2006, 06:14 PM         #35
~Mr. Magic~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo's a bi*ch if so

12 years ago '04        #36
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 86 86
 r a n c i d said
I thought yayo said to be gangsta u gotta k!ll 2 and stand there for 2 minutes.

According to these, they left immediately.

Bit of a contradiction on yayos part
lmfao he did say that

12 years ago '06        #37
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 881 881
Man someone ban that f*ggit Jblac.

Man i sure hope Yayo didn't do sh*t.

08-25-2006, 06:32 PM         #38
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jblac said
fu*k yayo, his a.ss smells like grass which needs some glass, so i can r*pe his little a.ss for da cash which really means ill cap his a.ss with my d*ck up his a.ss that can cause damage with anal leakage and mass of diaper rash....yeah......stupid fat dope retarded metal mind of my foolish hip hop skills yo

lmmfao

12 years ago '05        #39
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Tony Gayo is too pus*y to pull the trigger, but some knuckle head he rolls wit could have. For no one to speak on that is a crime in its own. What about this dude's family? That was supposedly busta's homey, why wouldn't busta cooperate, it's not about snitching, it's about taking this a.ss hole off the streets before he k!lls someone else. That's why busta ain't sold no albums, cuz he know who k!lled his boy, and won't talk. At least handle it in the street, but who knows, he might not want it wit G-Unit????

I want it wit G-Unit, them n*ggaz can't come out here to the bay without rolling wit police. They so scary.

12 years ago '05        #40
cofrog1 1 heat pts
space
space
$240 | Props total: 0 0
thats crazy

08-25-2006, 07:47 PM         #41
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where did you find this? whats the articles name? cause i went through the daily news for a week and found one article bout busta for when he beat that kid down and in it they said the shooting is cause the n*ggas where looking to shoot yayo but the bodyguard got it instead and this is from aug 22nd..

go to nydailynews.com and link the article if this is true cause they post the whole paper everyday online and it stays up for a week

08-25-2006, 08:34 PM         #42
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cofrog1 said
thats crazy

god damn who's that in your avy?

12 years ago '06        #43
Boondocks 
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 10 10
damn busta a real busta for dat sh*t

08-25-2006, 09:10 PM         #44
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fukkk

12 years ago '05        #45
Rawkuss 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
yayo aint did sh*t.....n*gga is as pus*y as the rest of the g-unit homos

12 years ago '05        #46
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 Jblac said
RAWRR n*gga RAWWWER fu*k YOU NIGGGA, I KNEW YOU fu*kED 50 CENT IN THAT BERRY BUSH WITH JAYZ, YOU fu*kED HIM DIDNT YOU, YOU fu*kED HIM RAW AND DIRTY, YOU WANT SOME HOT c*m BUBBLES WITH YOUR sh*t SANDWICH MOTHERfu*kER, YEA I r*peD RABBITS IN THE TREES AND fu*kED MASE WITH A DILDO THAT TOLD MJ THAT HE WAS A bi*ch AND I SWEAR TO YOUR MOTHER AND HER fu*kER TO THE POOPER IN THE SKY AND THE n*gga WHO SHOT THE n*gga WITH DA OTHER n*gga THAT ILL BE ALIVE AND FLY WITH SOME BILLS IN THE PONY, THE fu*kING PONY SON
:applause:

12 years ago '05        #47
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Tony Gayo wouldn't pull no trigga, he's not gangsta. Dude wit him, who's tryna get points and some dough, probably gangsta. Busta Rhymes shouldn't call himself a friend to Izzy for not cooperating with police. It's one thing to be a snitch, but it's another to take some lowlife off the street for k!lling your so called "best friend". He didn't do sh*t to help his friend, or his friends' family? fu*k that, that's not a friend. That's probably why Busta's album didn't do 1/5 of what they were expecting, cuz he's a punk, who obviously only cares for himself.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+283online now  28
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
228 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  25
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+17online now  19
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
88 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  8
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+118online now  8
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  7
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
33 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy