Busta Rhymes Scared of G Unit? Sources say Tony Yayo and Homie Gunned Down Bodyguard

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6199 pageviews
48 comments

quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Busta Rhymes Scared of G Unit? Sources say Tony Yayo and Homie Gunned Down Bodyguard

Rap's Busta gets busted (NY Daily News)

....Police suspect the shooting was sparked by a f!ght involving rap star Tony Yayo, a member of 50 Cent's posse. Detectives believe the k!ller fled the scene by jumping into a car with Yayo, who has also refused to cooperate with the investigation. A secret tape recording of the argument preceding the shooting indicates Rhymes witnessed the slaying and contains the voice of the gunman calling the rap star a "bi*ch" before pulling the trigger.....

48 comments for "Busta Rhymes Scared of G Unit? Sources say Tony Yayo and Homie Gunned Down Bodyguard"

11 years ago '05        #2
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Yayo did it.
 11 years ago '04        #3
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 1566 1566
Stop spinning sh*t with your headline
 11 years ago '06        #4
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
lololol yayo
 08-25-2006, 03:49 PM         #5
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo's peoples did it????
 08-25-2006, 03:52 PM         #6
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yayo, his a.ss smells like grass which needs some glass, so i can r*pe his little a.ss for da cash which really means ill cap his a.ss with my d*ck up his a.ss that can cause damage with anal leakage and mass of diaper rash....yeah......stupid fat dope retarded metal mind of my foolish hip hop skills yo
 08-25-2006, 03:53 PM         #7
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and ayo i did because da motherfu*ker shot tupac shakur n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #8
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
thats why Busta aint comin forward just to keep peace in the Aftermath/Interscope camp
 11 years ago '05        #9
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 Jblac said:
fu*k yayo, his a.ss smells like grass which needs some glass, so i can r*pe his little a.ss for da cash which really means ill cap his a.ss with my d*ck up his a.ss that can cause damage with anal leakage and mass of diaper rash....yeah......stupid fat dope retarded metal mind of my foolish hip hop skills yo
 08-25-2006, 03:54 PM         #10
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was like fu*k tupac in 1996 and he was "im gonna k!ll da motherfu*ker cuz he aint sh*t" and tony yayo was still in da fu*kin game yo and i was yo yayo in 2006 we should k!ll his a.ss, he then said if he k!lls 2pac then its on mothersucka and i was yea mothersucka
 08-25-2006, 03:56 PM         #11
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rep da hood daily and i think yayo is cool and his album was hot and hes the best rapper ever but k-fed second, i want to give a shout out to Pookie and Big ray in jail, dont let those n*ggas r*pe YOU MOTHERfu*kER, DONT CUZ THE HOOD IS STRANGE WEIRD n*gga
 08-25-2006, 03:57 PM         #12
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wish the block was in peace, this sh*t needs to end yo, yayo is a gangsta and he shot many cats and hes straight mad about da bodyguard k!lling 2pac,THATS fu*kED UP, 2pac did so much and da n*gga shot him BUT DO YOU KNOW WHO WANTED THE HIT!?!!!
 08-25-2006, 03:58 PM         #13
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BILL COSBY MOTHERfu*kER BILL fu*kING COSBY
 08-25-2006, 03:59 PM         #14
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pudding Pops Loving, Reppin For The Good But He Really Hood Bill Cosby
 08-25-2006, 04:00 PM         #15
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BILL fu*kING UP THE GAME AND ITS GONNA OVER SOON MY n*ggaS, ITS NOT fu*kING COOL, I TOLD THOSE n*ggaS I DONT fu*kING PLAY
 11 years ago '06        #16
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
 Jblac said:
^^^^WACK a.ss RHYME..on some weird sh*t
 08-25-2006, 04:14 PM         #17
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmoney80 said:
^^^^WACK a.ss RHYME..on some weird sh*t

RAWRR n*gga RAWWWER fu*k YOU NIGGGA, I KNEW YOU fu*kED 50 CENT IN THAT BERRY BUSH WITH JAYZ, YOU fu*kED HIM DIDNT YOU, YOU fu*kED HIM RAW AND DIRTY, YOU WANT SOME HOT c*m BUBBLES WITH YOUR sh*t SANDWICH MOTHERfu*kER, YEA I r*peD RABBITS IN THE TREES AND fu*kED MASE WITH A DILDO THAT TOLD MJ THAT HE WAS A bi*ch AND I SWEAR TO YOUR MOTHER AND HER fu*kER TO THE POOPER IN THE SKY AND THE n*gga WHO SHOT THE n*gga WITH DA OTHER n*gga THAT ILL BE ALIVE AND FLY WITH SOME BILLS IN THE PONY, THE fu*kING PONY SON
 11 years ago '04        #18
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
yayo is being a snitch by not talking to the cops
 08-25-2006, 04:17 PM         #19
KINGB4EVER'06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jblac said:
RAWRR n*gga RAWWWER fu*k YOU NIGGGA, I KNEW YOU fu*kED 50 CENT IN THAT BERRY BUSH WITH JAYZ, YOU fu*kED HIM DIDNT YOU, YOU fu*kED HIM RAW AND DIRTY, YOU WANT SOME HOT c*m BUBBLES WITH YOUR sh*t SANDWICH MOTHERfu*kER, YEA I r*peD RABBITS IN THE TREES AND fu*kED MASE WITH A DILDO THAT TOLD MJ THAT HE WAS A bi*ch AND I SWEAR TO YOUR MOTHER AND HER fu*kER TO THE POOPER IN THE SKY AND THE n*gga WHO SHOT THE n*gga WITH DA OTHER n*gga THAT ILL BE ALIVE AND FLY WITH SOME BILLS IN THE PONY, THE fu*kING PONY SON

IS THIS BEETLE JUICE FROM HOWARD STRENS SHOW
 08-25-2006, 04:17 PM         #20
Jblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hewsdaddy said:
yayo is being a snitch by not talking to the cops
YOU MAKE NO SENSE YOU bi*ch, I SHOULD r*pe YOU NOW, NICE AND r*peABLE, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR CUZ I'D STRAIGHT fu*k RILEY RIGHT NOW MAN, fu*k HIM IN THE a.ss SON, HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL AND STRAIGHT HOT, ID fu*k DA FOR CHRISTMAS AND fu*k DRE AND EMINEM FOR HALLOWEEN, GET J LO IN THE MIX AND PLAY SOME GANGSTA a.ss sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago