Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
19598 pageviews
39 comments

hypeman9535 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 0 0
the pastor troy beef with master p

This old but the song is a classic and put this town called Atl on the map
but yall know why this beef started between these two
The hot track was called "We Ready" yall remember this sh*t
the track is in jukebox's diss tracks
image image

39 comments for "the pastor troy beef with master p"

11 years ago '04        #2
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
:thumbsdow: for thinking troy put atl on the map.

Last edited by Bunz; 08-25-2006 at 02:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #3
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 6792 6792
its called "No Mo Play In GA"...p troy jsut did that song to get attention....and it worked

master p didn't get back @ him til he did "Y'all Don't Want None" f/Mystikal from "only God can judge me

p troy more of put the crunk atl scene of tha mpa fa tha south...than lil jon did it fa tha mainstream
 08-25-2006, 02:56 PM         #4
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that adds annother 56545456 ppl troy got beef wit...
 11 years ago '04        #5
Bunz 
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
P got at him on Mac's Cd "wwIII" too. song called "we deadly". but like Arkitek said, it was just for attention. Troy said it could have been anybody, P was just hot at the time.
 08-25-2006, 03:04 PM         #6
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats y troy wont ever get much respect outside georgia.....cause he diss damn near every artist outta Georgia and cant calm the fu*k down and jus make music....lol when he talk bout god and next verse he cussin like hell....he always doin that...he almost worse as dmx
 11 years ago '04        #7
space
space
...troy messed up by tryina clown lil jon & tha bme click...il jons a.ssitance was one of tha best things he had goin fa em since universal soldier & tha "throw it up" track he did on "kings of crunk"
 08-25-2006, 03:12 PM         #8
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
...troy messed up by tryina clown lil jon & tha bme click...il jons a.ssitance was one of tha best things he had goin fa em since universal soldier & tha "throw it up" track he did on "kings of crunk"

yea...so he pretty much is ridin solo...and the few n*ggas thats with him cant benefit his carreer
 11 years ago '04        #9
space
space
.....if i was troy i'd go out like a B-TCH and apologize to jon & get his help back...lmao
 08-25-2006, 03:17 PM         #10
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol hell yea.........he cant be making much now......his best selling album off the shelves was probably universal soldier
 11 years ago '04        #11
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2400 2400
fu*kin corny.
 11 years ago '05        #12
hypeman9535  OP
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 0 0
what really started the beef though?
 08-25-2006, 03:46 PM         #13
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probably troy with some he-say sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #14
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
 x Tha Arkitek x said:

I heard key word "heard" he was tryna fu*k with lil for crunk juice or something and ll jon would act like they koo but still bush him off.
 11 years ago '04        #15
space
space
i dunno what happend wit them two, i "heard" p troy was tryina sign wit lil jon & bme afta universal dropped em & lil jon woulndn't...but just like u said..keyword is "heard"
 11 years ago '06        #16
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
See yall on here talkin bout sh*t yall dont know about.
Pastor troy had good reasons to diss that n*gga. Mastor P had a concert in Atl and people started chantin PASTOR (sumthin like that) and kinda booed P off stage so P like the bi*ch he is gets PT kicked off his label which he later got back on. You wouldn't have dropped a diss track? And yall n*ggas talkin bout how he wanted attention. "We Ready, I Declare War" was the hottest crunkest southern classics to drop down here. And it had no bullsh*t snap yo fingers/club type/lets get crunk type sh*t on it. Just the way his flow and lyrics went got n*ggas crunk. Listen to "Above The Law" and tell me if that sh*t dont have you wantin too bust at a cop. The beats alone get you crunk, and aint no lil jon sh*t to be found.
 11 years ago '04        #17
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
i dunno what happend wit them two, i "heard" p troy was tryina sign wit lil jon & bme afta universal dropped em & lil jon woulndn't...but just like u said..keyword is "heard"

^^^ thats messed up if tru. They made nice joints together along with banner too. To a certain extent I can understand cuz all the people u koo with not gonna be koo with each other. He prolly seen troy as friend u koo with but dont like 2 invite 2 parties cuz he fu*k it up,idk.
 11 years ago '05        #18
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,915 | Props total: 503 503
i thought troy didnt like lil jon cuz scrappy was with BME but i might be wrong. I know lil scrappy was in a group a lont time ago and they had a song call we hate pastor troy. Troy and scrappy group was at the same concert and troy said if anybody got something to say, say it now and scrappy group waited until troy left and performed so he might still have beef wit him cuz of that. I know that Troy slapped big sam at magic city last year cuz they said it on 107.9 but its funny to me cuz troy talk about everybody on BME including the lil crime mob hoes
 11 years ago '04        #19
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
^.. That group that ur talkin' about = Swat Team.

Im a Pastor Troy fan myself.. but.. I can't lie.. That "We Hate Pastor Troy" track by Swat Team was on point (sick track).]

To be honest, Pastor Troy fell off like shyt.. after Face Off.. Universal Soldier was ...ehhhh.. Then after that, he lost me. That lil beef with Master P was entertaining though "Aint No Sunshine".. "No Mo Play In G.A. 1 & 2"... P.Troy also had beef with Miracle, Archie, Sammy Sam, BME.
 11 years ago '04        #20
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
PT has fell off like a motherfu*ka boy....that sh*t is sad to...how to you go from I Declare War and Face Off to Stay Tru and Money n Power PT was once a great story teller
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy