Craziest pendant/iced out chain u eva saw?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #541
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 GhostDigga said:
Yeah I feel you on that, BUT... how de we know Birdman's chains cost that much? It's not like we have his bank statements in front of us. He could be lying. And the jeweler could be in on it too, so they aren't the beacons of truth either...

Like I said before, my chains are moissanite, but if someone asks me if they're diamonds I'll tell them the truth. These cats lie all day. That's my only problem.

RIGHT RIGHT
my sh*t CZ's and if a mafu*ker a ask i will gladly tell them that myself...
i guess mafu*kers just will a.ssume i got on 200 karats of diamonds
-dumb fu*ks-
 06-09-2008, 03:36 AM         #542
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lavares said:
RIGHT RIGHT
my sh*t CZ's and if a mafu*ker a ask i will gladly tell them that myself...
i guess mafu*kers just will a.ssume i got on 200 karats of diamonds
-dumb fu*ks-

Eeeexactly.

200 carats? God damn...

Post pics!
 06-09-2008, 09:13 PM         #543
Steel City Born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Eeeexactly.

200 carats? God damn...

Post pics!

yo Ghost, around how much does the moissanite run for something decent sized? I just moved to the middle of nowhere and cant find a reputable jewelry shop that handles custom pieces and moissanite. You got any pics of your stuff and give me some price ranges, Id appreciate it.
 06-10-2008, 12:56 AM         #544
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steel City Born said:
yo Ghost, around how much does the moissanite run for something decent sized? I just moved to the middle of nowhere and cant find a reputable jewelry shop that handles custom pieces and moissanite. You got any pics of your stuff and give me some price ranges, Id appreciate it.

Yeah, no doubt, my piece (the Skull Head a little further up the page) is pretty decent size, about 3 inches tall, 2 inches wide, and weighs 120 grams (somewhere in that ballpark). The jeweler set out a few options for me, silver, white gold, and platinum (I chose silver which cost me 1400) and had the stones paved (instead of invisible set or prong set), so all in all it really depends on which metal you want it set in and what setting/quality of stones you want.

So I'd bet on spending around 4-6 grand.

[pic - click to view]

If you get one done, post some pics on this sh*t!

Last edited by GhostDigga; 06-10-2008 at 01:00 AM.. Reason: Forgot to put the picture of mine in...
 10 years ago '04        #545
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 GhostDigga said:
Yeah, no doubt, my piece (the Skull Head a little further up the page) is pretty decent size, about 3 inches tall, 2 inches wide, and weighs 120 grams (somewhere in that ballpark). The jeweler set out a few options for me, silver, white gold, and platinum (I chose silver which cost me 1400) and had the stones paved (instead of invisible set or prong set), so all in all it really depends on which metal you want it set in and what setting/quality of stones you want.

Your sh*t is hot man, not too excessive like that big a.ss box of Frosted Flakes posted earlier. WTF!!!
 06-11-2008, 01:35 AM         #546
Steel City Born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good lookin out....ill definitely keep you posted. Wont be for another few months but I just moved outta my hometown (Pittsburgh) and I want to get the Pirates "P" logo in white/blk/yellow stones...probably around 4-5 inches vertically and 2-3 across

btw...whats the total carat weight on your joint?
 06-11-2008, 02:28 AM         #547
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

[pic - click to view]

your sh*t is silver with fake diamonds
 10 years ago '06        #548
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
if u get maisonettes u might as well just get cz's.....either u got diamonds or u dont imo
 06-11-2008, 12:21 PM         #549
Steel City Born  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.O.H. said:
if u get maisonettes u might as well just get cz's.....either u got diamonds or u dont imo
You cant even spell the word and Im sure you havent done any research on moissanite have you?

-They have a higher rating in fire and clarity than diamonds

-All moissanite is colorless as opposed to diamonds

-The only category diamonds beat moissanite in is hardness of the stone, diamond is a 10 on the hardness scale and moissanite is, I believe between a 9.4-9.7.

-Moissanite costs less than half what diamonds cost.

-Busta Rhymes said that nearly all his pendants are made of moissanite. I guess he shoulda just got CZ too huh?
 10 years ago '08        #550
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
to each there own i think its hot
 06-14-2008, 03:34 PM         #551
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
your sh*t is silver with fake diamonds

I know that, what did you think I was on here fronting like my sh*t was diamonds and platinum?
 06-14-2008, 05:22 PM         #552
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:

I know that, what did you think I was on here fronting like my sh*t was diamonds and platinum?
but why wear a chain thats worth like nothing just to act like u stuntin?
 10 years ago '07        #553
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597

[pic - click to view]

sean kingston

[pic - click to view]

nigo
 06-14-2008, 06:48 PM         #554
iAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that lil fat bastard aint touchin money like that...like hell rell said..n*ggas is runnin around lookin like pharrell but they dont have pharrell money..
 06-14-2008, 07:43 PM         #555
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHERE CAN I GET THESE GLASSES FROM ?

[pic - click to view]

WHERE CAN I GET THESE GLASSES FROM ?
 10 years ago '06        #556
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
 Steel City Born said:

-Busta Rhymes said that nearly all his pendants are made of moissanite. I guess he shoulda just got CZ too huh?
yes.....its a cheap a.ss way to try to rock diamonds....u got it or dont...end of story, u dont cuz u cant afford them
 06-14-2008, 08:58 PM         #557
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hydro187 said:
but why wear a chain thats worth like nothing just to act like u stuntin?

First of all... I don't stunt. I don't buy my jewels for you to look at and go wow, I buy my jewels as gifts to myself you dig? Something nice for me.

It's not for you.
Or the women.
Nobody else.

Matter of fact, if I had big money, I would still buy the same sh*t, you feel me?

No need to be going around with hundreds of thousands of dollars in diamonds that can get taken off just as easily as you put them on.

So no, I don't play into the whole "I'm stunting" deal, and I'm not defined by whether my jewels cost a lot or not.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 06-14-2008 at 09:00 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #558
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,045 | Props total: 4884 4884
 GhostDigga said:
First of all... I don't stunt. I don't buy my jewels for you to look at and go wow, I buy my jewels as gifts to myself you dig? Something nice for me.

It's not for you.
Or the women.
Nobody else.

Matter of fact, if I had big money, I would still buy the same sh*t, you feel me?

No need to be going around with hundreds of thousands of dollars in diamonds that can get taken off just as easily as you put them on.

So no, I don't play into the whole "I'm stunting" deal, and I'm not defined by whether my jewels cost a lot or not.
Hell yeah i feel you ghost what that sh*t run you tho?
 06-14-2008, 10:10 PM         #559
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Keno024 said:
Hell yeah i feel you ghost what that sh*t run you tho?
Cost me 1500.
 9 years ago '04        #560
Tay187213 105 heat pts105
space
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy