Craziest pendant/iced out chain u eva saw?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-21-2006, 04:28 AM         #201
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rootofallevil said:
WTF AT THAT $ CHAIN.... nigo musta sucked phrells d*ck for that yeah " Shake your money maker" yeah nigo shake it shake it BABBY shake it shake it
"listening to tupac california"
you do know nigo has double the amount of money pharrel has if not more?

Last edited by DAT_NIGGA_M00SE; 11-21-2006 at 04:36 AM..
 11-21-2006, 04:31 AM         #202
djstubbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tha cassidy pic is mad fresh...

cats like game make the chain game corny..
 11-21-2006, 05:06 AM         #203
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:

People Don't Tell You How To Spend Your Money...And Poor People Are Poor For A Reason, Cause They Didn't Go To School And Made Babies...and They Think Everybody Needs To Help Them fu*k Outta Here With That sh*t...Rapper/Actors Can Spend There Money Anyway They Feel Like...And They Are Not Sending Any Messages....They Don't Make You Do Anything You Didn't Already Want To Do In The First Place

So Props To All Those Guys That Are Wearing Chains...And fu*k All The Uneducated Low Lifes That Can't Get Off There a.ss To Get A Job

"I Keep It Realer Than Most"
if u feel that way u gotta have been brought up in a nice middle class/upperclass family...

i was born with nothing...my family aint have sh*t...so i dont have sh*t now...im 19 and i aint got sh*t but a million dollar mind and ambitions...but and YES i got a job...and YES i have PLENTY of intelligence...i am hands down one of the smartest ppl on boxden...and i can say that with humbleness...but i dont have sh*t but bills and a check every two weeks...

no disrespect, but n*ggas like u dont always look at it from anothers point of view...YEAH it an uphill struggle for EVERYONE to make it...but ppl like u have a head start...

what u know bout just u and ya brother at home by ya self all day cuz ya ma working, with no cable to watch, nothing to do...then eating hamburger helper oe spaghetti every other night cuz ya ma had 2 sell half ya food stamps to pay some bill? imagine havin to pick out ONE good present for christmas...havin ya moms make ya halloween costume...not havin the $5 to go to the skatin ring on fridays when all ya friends was going...

that sh*t affects u...and i am NOT a product of my enviroment, i rose above it, but im not rich...i am working and going to school...having a hard time getting anywhere...
 11 years ago '06        #204
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
if u feel that way u gotta have been brought up in a nice middle class/upperclass family...

i was born with nothing...my family aint have sh*t...so i dont have sh*t now...im 19 and i aint got sh*t but a million dollar mind and ambitions...but and YES i got a job...and YES i have PLENTY of intelligence...i am hands down one of the smartest ppl on boxden...and i can say that with humbleness...but i dont have sh*t but bills and a check every two weeks...

no disrespect, but n*ggas like u dont always look at it from anothers point of view...YEAH it an uphill struggle for EVERYONE to make it...but ppl like u have a head start...

what u know bout just u and ya brother at home by ya self all day cuz ya ma working, with no cable to watch, nothing to do...then eating hamburger helper oe spaghetti every other night cuz ya ma had 2 sell half ya food stamps to pay some bill? imagine havin to pick out ONE good present for christmas...havin ya moms make ya halloween costume...not havin the $5 to go to the skatin ring on fridays when all ya friends was going...

that sh*t affects u...and i am NOT a product of my enviroment, i rose above it, but im not rich...i am working and going to school...having a hard time getting anywhere...
Oh yeah I feel you on that!!! And Mike how many rappers you know educated? At the end of the day I feel both sides, but it's like this the majority of people who have a excellent education don't even buy jewelry like that. And on the other hand struggle effects everyone, middle class people in society today struggle more than most. But this thread was meant for Bling and something just to say damn that's official or just whatever.
 11-21-2006, 08:58 AM         #205
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have to say nigo has the GAYEST chains ever
 11 years ago '04        #206
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 hydro187 said:
i have to say nigo has the GAYEST chains ever
Co-sign, but he has mad cash tho lol
 11 years ago '04        #207
jiggamanll 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 0 0
the full surface cassidy chain, the fabolous chain (not the globe one), Pharrel's neptunes, Fat Joes TS, and bustas apple and jets chain are my favs.
 11-21-2006, 10:00 AM         #208
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waist of money[/QUOTE]

um........... turns out that ALL OF THESE ARE WASTES OF MONEY!!
 11-21-2006, 10:16 AM         #209
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Merk said:

[pic - click to view]

i still think its the most ignorant chain out there

how is a chain ignorant?
 11-21-2006, 11:13 AM         #210
virtuexru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NIGO is one ugly fu*k.
 11 years ago '04        #211
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 BigSnapmactown said:

Its Not An Excuse...I Grew up Just Like You Did, My Mom Was The Only One Working...Cause My Dad Was A Lowlife That Drank Beer With his Friends and Didnt Care about us...I Still Eat Off A Link Card, But There Is No Reason For People Having Feelings For Them, Though I Live In Middle Class Now, Cause My Dad Actually Came Back And Sobered Up And Went To College when he was 30 to Support Us...I Prolly Would Be Dead If He Didnt.

But I Don't Feel Like Anyone Should Care About Poor People, They Cry They Have A Child, Well Who Told You To Have One...No One But Yourself So I Wouldn't Want To Hear It

LoL...Hell I remember Standing In The Back Of The Thrift Store, Waiting For The Guys To Throw Away There Old Clothes, 3 Big Black Garbage Bags Full Of Them....Then That Would Be My Clothes
 11-27-2006, 03:01 PM         #212
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-27-2006, 04:54 PM         #213
Eiy-Kyu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:

People Don't Tell You How To Spend Your Money...And Poor People Are Poor For A Reason, Cause They Didn't Go To School And Made Babies...and They Think Everybody Needs To Help Them fu*k Outta Here With That sh*t...Rapper/Actors Can Spend There Money Anyway They Feel Like...And They Are Not Sending Any Messages....They Don't Make You Do Anything You Didn't Already Want To Do In The First Place

So Props To All Those Guys That Are Wearing Chains...And fu*k All The Uneducated Low Lifes That Can't Get Off There a.ss To Get A Job

"I Keep It Realer Than Most"
You're making some very dangerous generalizations; your words reek of Republican Reaganite ideology.
 11-27-2006, 08:23 PM         #214
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowowow slick rick and busta won i think
 11-27-2006, 10:42 PM         #215
menace23t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont forget rick ross and lil flip and mike jones
 11 years ago '06        #216
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
 BigSnapmactown said:

What do your parent or parents do for a living?
 11 years ago '04        #217
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 Eiy-Kyu said:
You're making some very dangerous generalizations; your words reek of Republican Reaganite ideology.
LoL...Props
 11-28-2006, 02:45 AM         #218
Juice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

not the craziest but i want me one of them philly pendants...thats whats up :applause:
 11-28-2006, 03:25 PM         #219
KeyKey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #220
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
^ Why is this fool chillin' on a ski ball lane?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy