How do you lace your timbs?

most viewed right now
 135
Jul 26 - Wikileaks Says The Next Drop Is Only About Hillary & Will Destroy Her..
91 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Dr. Dre Searched By Cops In Alleged Racial Road Rage Case
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Kobe explains why he had Shaq kicked off the Lakers
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Kallmekatrina straight booty!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
7927 pageviews
17 comments


Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,559 | Props total: 21 21
How do you lace your timbs?
 

 
Ive seen threads with people debating on the best way to lace your air forces or other sneakers but how do you guys like to lace your timbs?

17 comments for "How do you lace your timbs?"

 08-24-2006, 08:09 PM         #2
sqadmod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its 2006 timbs suck
 10 years ago '05        #3
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,559 | Props total: 21 21
no way in hell do timbs suck
 10 years ago '06        #4
eastsyderyder 
space
avatar space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
timbs sorta suck
 10 years ago '04        #5
DGEMMELL6 
space
space
space
$622 | Props total: 0 0
When the hell did timbs start sucking, timbs aint eva gonna dissapear man they like forces they aint ever gonna go outta style.

I just lace mine up the way they come but miss the top 2 holes.
 10 years ago '04        #6
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 2 2
tims will never die..especially tan..u lace em round da bottom 2 and den cross cross it all they way to the top to so it looks like a big x..
 10 years ago '05        #7
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,221 | Props total: 7 7
 stl12188 said:
Ive seen threads with people debating on the best way to lace your air forces or other sneakers but how do you guys like to lace your timbs?



I lace mine By putting a big x in the middle of my boots.
 08-25-2006, 11:32 AM         #8
Finestmp3z_com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
tims will never die..especially tan..u lace em round da bottom 2 and den cross cross it all they way to the top to so it looks like a big x..
basically.you always need a a fresh apir of tan timbs and white air forces
 10 years ago '05        #9
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$5,751 | Props total: 73 73
 DGEMMELL6 said:
When the hell did timbs start sucking, timbs aint eva gonna dissapear man they like forces they aint ever gonna go outta style.
i was gone say the same thing
 08-25-2006, 02:33 PM         #10
Tash 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think timbs suck at all. I stay wit the constructs and beef & brocolis. That's bout it.

But on sum real they comin' out wit some lame colors nowadays. I'ma start rockin' Vasques.

N I basically rocc my timbs lace wit an X in them.
 08-25-2006, 05:11 PM         #11
sqadmod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tash said:
I don't think timbs suck at all. I stay wit the constructs and beef & brocolis. That's bout it.

But on sum real they comin' out wit some lame colors nowadays. I'ma start rockin' Vasques.

N I basically rocc my timbs lace wit an X in them.
yeah timbs look good on girls cause they got small feet

but n*ggas wearing size 11 12 13 sh*t is ugly
 08-25-2006, 05:15 PM         #12
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how in hell will timbs ever be wack????
timbs will never die???it should be a SIN 2 say other wise!!!!!

but i lace my timbs nice......i tie my strings not too tight (till the point the flaps meet is a nono)....then i take the tip if my pants and i tie my bow on the pants so my pants fall perfectly over the back of my timbs and u have dat "x" in da front...oh yes
 08-25-2006, 05:18 PM         #13
sqadmod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brooklyn said:
how in hell will timbs ever be wack????
timbs will never die???it should be a SIN 2 say other wise!!!!!

but i lace my timbs nice......i tie my strings not too tight (till the point the flaps meet is a nono)....then i take the tip if my pants and i tie my bow on the pants so my pants fall perfectly over the back of my timbs and u have dat "x" in da front...oh yes
like i said on girls they look fire
im not gon front they ugly on people with big feet tho ya dig
 10 years ago '04        #14
SharkyLocz408 
space
avatar space
space
$2,211 | Props total: 0 0
 sqadmod said:
its 2006 timbs suck
juss like AF1's, they go wit anythin. therefor, timb's will always be there.
 10 years ago '04        #15
bomester 
space
avatar space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k laces. i duck tape my sh*t.
 09-05-2006, 12:17 PM         #16
Zlane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lace mine with PCP like a tical spliff

Seriously tho I just lace it up like it's supposed to
 10 years ago '06        #17
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
damn i didnt know the way u tie ur shoes matter that much.

u got to much time on ur hands
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Mama Africa so sweet so pure
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Crisis Actors Needed - $1,000/Day+
191 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Does this/she freak you out a little bit?
165 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Hit songs meant for other artists
240 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside I supported Trump until I was shown these pics :donotwant:
211 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Celebrity Family Feud... Melissa Joan Harts Sister...yoo
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Netflix August 2016 Movie and TV Titles Announced
46 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Jul 24 - HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump
80 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy