Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2006, 09:48 PM         #21
The Illuminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its fine to think it ., juss don't say it
 08-21-2006, 09:48 PM         #22
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SS said:

maybe beyonce shouldnt have said the sh*t but its definately the truth
word lauryn jus ain't right no more
 11 years ago '04        #23
DJNocturnal 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
all of beyonce's new songs are crap esecially deja vu...
 11 years ago '05        #24
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
fu*k her, Lauryn Hill still rocks sh*t, and i dont care what anyone says, that Unplugged sh*t was DOPE
 11 years ago '05        #25
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
People here are dumb as fu*k. Beyonce aint talking sh*t about Lauryn, she speaking da truth. where da album at? where the fu*k is she? I know that i wonder when is she coming back out. I'd rather listen to lauryn than b but lauryn aint doin sh*t.You cant compare the two just cuz they sing. they are totally different. B is good at what she does and thats singing and dancing. lauryn sing and raps. they both put on good shows but their music is totally different.
 08-21-2006, 10:02 PM         #26
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you have to be retards. She never said she was a better singer then Hill, she simply said she wasnt gonna turn into a nutcase like Hill did. Its like some of you forget Lauren Hill lost her fu*kin mind for a while there and was saying all kinds of racist sh*t about white people, and even going as far as to talk sh*t to the Pope at a concert at the vatican. All B was saying is that shes not gonna pull a Lauren Hill and turn her back on the fans who buy her music.
 08-21-2006, 10:23 PM         #27
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
so your saying people that sing at the opera aren't great singers?

How does lauryn has a heck of more talent then beyonce

they both can sing
they both can write songs

difference is beyonce dance
and lauryn raps

and what was wrong with what B said about Lauryn he last and only album ever was in 98 come on now
No what I'm sayin is Beyonce has a thinner voice than Lauryn. Beyonce gotta belt out almost everything she sings and tries to hard. And OMG wat the fu*k r u talken about writing songs. Beyonce song writing skills ain't got sh*t on Lauryn Hill. It is garbage ain't got no depth or meaning at all. Lauryn Hill is a rapper and u can feel what she's sayin. Beyonce just dances around(almost anybody can do that sh*t).
Lauryn Hill is a heck of a lot more talented than muthafu*kin Beyonce. I'm not hatin(she is descent) I'm just not caught up in the hype like yall r. If u were neutral it would be as clear as daylight to see. Yall Mainstream muthafu*kas k!ll me

Also I do not believe she was tryna call out Lauryn Hill.

Last edited by dadmonson; 08-21-2006 at 10:27 PM..
 08-21-2006, 10:24 PM         #28
SweetHIBISCUS26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL...hell naw, Beyonce done went and called Lauryn out..talking about how her situation was most tragic! B needs to stop all that nonsense!
 08-21-2006, 10:26 PM         #29
prophetz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was in an english newspaper, either the guardian or observer weekend section, it's hilarious how it's re-printed out of context TWO WEEKS later in the U.S .. lol
 08-21-2006, 11:46 PM         #30
Billy_Blanko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SS said:
i feel where b comin from lauryn hill straight flipped the fu*k out and no one has an explanation as to why. she went from bein sweet lil miss lauryn hill to the miss black she devil with a frow. even goin as far as to make comments about not wantin white people to cop her album. news flash lauryin it aint the n*ggas thats makin your sh*t go platinum.

maybe beyonce shouldnt have said the sh*t but its definately the truth
Kids will believe anything

snopes.com said:
Claim: During an MTV interview singer Lauryn Hill said, "I would rather die than have a white person buy one of my albums."

Origins: In 1996 a caller to the Howard Stern show claimed Lauryn Hill of The Fugees made anti-white statements during an MTV interview, to the effect that she rather see her child starve than have a white kid buy her album.

The inflammatory comment Hill supposedly made varies:

* "If I'd known white people were going to buy my last album, I never would have recorded it."

* "I would rather have my children starve than have white people buy my albums."

* "I would rather die than have a white person buy one of my albums."

Sometimes the rumor is reported as:

* When asked on MTV about their feelings on having the number one album in the nation, The Fugees said they'd "rather see babies starve and die than have white kids" buy their album.

Let's put this one to rest — if Hill or any other member of the Fugees had said anything like that on MTV or anywhere else, the tape of those remarks would have hounded them ever after. That no one can produce this tape — or even agree on what was said, and by whom — should drive a stake through this rumor's heart.

MTV would later announce the allegation against Hill wasn't true, but by then it was too late — the rumor was already in motion. In the wake of this slander, Hill did call in to rebut the comment on the Howard Stern Show. On numerous other occasions, she has denied saying anything remotely resembling the statement credited to her. In response to her critics, she offered: "What I did say was that I love my people, black people, and I will continue to make music for them."

[Teen People, April 1999]

Lauryn insists she wants people to understand that her goal to improve the self-love of young African-American women should never be confused with advocating racial supremacy. "There are a lot of young black girls who I meet in my travels who don't have a lot of self-esteem," she explains. "So if I communicate to them that they're beautiful, no white person should find fault in that. It doesn't mean that young white girls aren't beautiful, because they are just as beautiful."

Would any recording artist be foolish enough to request that a segment of the music-buying public boycott her works? This quote is likely a backlash born of Hill's success, one that parallels the specious Tommy Hilfiger rumor ("If I knew that Blacks and Asians were going to wear my clothes, I would have never designed them"). It is possible one of Hill's many Black-positive statements was misconstrued as a white-negative comment by someone possessed of questionable listening skills and regurgitated as such.

The Hilfiger and Hill rumors, though similar, display a curious dichotomy. Although no other tales circulate about Hilfiger's alleged racism, we continue to receive many different reports claiming that even if Hill didn't make the statement attributed to her here, she has disparaged non-Blacks in other words and deeds (usually ones the teller a.sserts he — or someone he knows — personally witnessed). Whether this phenomenon says more about the subject or the audience is something we don't yet know.
 11 years ago '04        #31
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Curtisimo said:
just because something has depth or counciousness to it does not make it better
Now honestly i can't coment on whos better then who cuz I never heard Beyonce's album

but Beyonce would not be forgotton tomorrow like someone above you said cuz she is a pop icon
I'm tired of yall backpack, no shanpoo putting on your hair black hippie motherfu*kers that think everything that doesn't sound like pop music is gold

All she does is dance around?

I would love to see you dance and dance as good as beyonce
stop tryign to play beyonce like she is not talented
Now I aint feeling her new sh*t but Lauryn hasn't had any new sh*t since 2000 with that unplugged sh*t
and that sh*t was aight and all but that's where it stops

Beyonce don't tell people to look at the wall when she is doing concerts like Lauryn did when she performed at Georgia
I don't know what ya'll watchin, and i'm not hatin on B, cuz she's talented, but Beyonce's a.ss CANNOT dance!!!! I've seen overweight strippers that dance better then her. Just because all the right sh*t shakes on her when she does what she calls "dancing" does not mean she can dance, lol. Watch the Deja Vu video without just focusing on t*ts and a.ss, and really look at the "dancing" she's doing, she looks like a retarded 5 year old having a temper tantrum.

On the real, it's cool for B to think that sh*t, but to call Lauryn's situation tragic, whether it's misquoted or not(which she had to know they were gonna flip it when she said it), she shouldn't have said that sh*t, period. And up to date, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill>>>anything Beyonce has done to date, and that's just real talk.
 11 years ago '05        #32
Young_Question 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 116 116
um.... she has some nerve there not even in the same class
 11 years ago '05        #33
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
I dont see why yall trippin, Lauryn been trippin 4 a good minute now, not once did Beyonce say she had more talent than Lauryn thats not whats bein discussed, all she said she wasn't gonna lose herself with God's blessing
 11 years ago '05        #34
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
B fu*ked up with that comment, because she doesn't really know what Lauryn Hill was going through at that time in Detail, so just saying "It was the FAME" is wrong.

B gonna get more HATE than ever with that one, so many people LOVE L BOOGIE!
 11 years ago '05        #35
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
dis bi*ch is buggin'....
 08-22-2006, 03:01 AM         #36
SeFu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all u Lauryn jockers obviously weren't the muthafukaz throwing bottles at her at Rock The Bells....
 08-22-2006, 03:10 AM         #37
guncity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw her new song with jay z is cool so i think her new album might be alright! ima still download it anyway
 11 years ago '05        #38
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 481 481
hill>>beyounce.....

and i can care less about when the last time hill had a album out.....b still cant fu*k wit her....and beyounce writin skillz is coo....but latoya helped her do sum of that on sum past albums.. ....not to mention...(dunno if its tru) ...i heard her fans was sendin her label letters sayin they didnt like that deja vu bs, cause the video didnt go wit tha song...
 11 years ago '04        #39
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
wait, lauryn shaved her head???

cocaine's a hell of a drug...
 08-22-2006, 06:24 AM         #40
J_Mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
I don't know what ya'll watchin, and i'm not hatin on B, cuz she's talented, but Beyonce's a.ss CANNOT dance!!!! I've seen overweight strippers that dance better then her. Just because all the right sh*t shakes on her when she does what she calls "dancing" does not mean she can dance, lol. Watch the Deja Vu video without just focusing on t*ts and a.ss, and really look at the "dancing" she's doing, she looks like a retarded 5 year old having a temper tantrum.

Myworld82 said:
On the real, it's cool for B to think that sh*t, but to call Lauryn's situation tragic, whether it's misquoted or not(which she had to know they were gonna flip it when she said it), she shouldn't have said that sh*t, period. And up to date, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill>>>anything Beyonce has done to date, and that's just real talk.

Beyonce' is very talented but she has nothing on Lauryn Hill talent wise point blank. There are alot of singers and musicians who have gone through troubled times, don't see B calling them on their stuff. Like someone said earlier she had NO CLUE what Lauryn was going through and dealing with when she so-called lost it. If Ms. Hill chose to live her life out of the lime light and focus on her or whatever she did with her time gone from the spotlight why is that such a bad thing or tragic as she called it? Just because when Beyonce' goes through troubled patches she so-called throws herself in her work to take her mind off it doesn't make others who deal with troubles in their life any less of a person or tragic. Like so many said on this thread B has the right to think what she wants about any and everything but don't holler it out to the world. Cause trust the first chance someone gets to say something about her or her talent or the pressure gets to much on her she will get a taste of the same thing then someone will bring this back up and say "She had the nerve to call Lauryn tragic."
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago