Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
7114 pageviews
107 comments

unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
Aug 21 - Beyonce: "I'll never lose myself like Lauryn Hill'

Beyonce Knowles is determined to cope with her spiralling fame, insisting she will never "lose herself" like Fugees star Lauryn Hill.

The Crazy In Love star was shocked when Hill suddenly shaved her head and turned her back on the limelight, visiting tough Brooklyn schools with her guitar.

And although she still respects the Ready Or Not singer's work, Knowles believes she is far more grounded than Hill.

She says, "Her story is the most tragic. I mean, her record was genius. But drama and demands and the pressure and all of the people giving you so much access to so many things can be too much.

"So couple that with everyone telling you you're so this and so that and so perfect and of course you can lose yourself.

"I don't know what's going to happen to me but I know I'm more than a singer and I have so many other things in my life to keep me focused. I hope and pray that I stay as comfortable in my own skin as I am right now."

[pic - click to view]

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ .. se-lauryn.html

107 comments for "Aug 21 - Beyonce: "I'll never lose myself like Lauryn Hill'"

08-21-2006, 08:43 PM         #2
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the way it looks she already has with her doin all that horrible dancin in her videos. No Homo that sh*t make my d*ck soft
 11 years ago '05        #3
knit 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1 1
*shakes head*.. lauryn hill has way more talent than beyonce can eva fathom....
 11 years ago '06        #4
dfresh174 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 0 0
WTF....look i respect B....but Lauryn is on a whole notha level.....come on B....
 11 years ago '04        #5
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,482 | Props total: 1887 1887
wow... 'yonce think she da sh*t.... jay pumpin her head wit dat super... ya'll know he can afford it... lol... how she gon say dat sh*t about ms.hill though?... she can't be serious... she don't got a right to talk about lauryn like dat... just cuz her a.ss iz fatter and she got nicer t*tties and sh*t... and... well... nah... even still... she can't talk about ms.hill like dat!!!.... she could still get it though
 11 years ago '04        #6
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
She, got a lot of nerve with that one.
 08-21-2006, 08:55 PM         #7
Gangsta_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k both em i don't like c*cky bi*ches and i don't like bi*ches who look like shave birdsbut on anotha tip beyonce is dat sh*t tho
 11 years ago '04        #8
diff 
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 0 0
how come when someone is "conscious" we can never say anything bad about them

fu*k, Lauryn lost her mind, she is a different person, she did a complete 180 and all Beyonce said is she aint gonna do that and thats a problem.

yall cant be serious, see how great that lauryn hill crazy is when its your girl or your mother
 08-21-2006, 09:05 PM         #9
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see how yall n*ggas gettin mad. I swear dudes take everything like a diss.
 08-21-2006, 09:05 PM         #10
DaREAL08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knit said:
*shakes head*.. lauryn hill has way more talent than beyonce can eva fathom....
 Andre3000 said:
the way it looks she already has with her doin all that horrible dancin in her videos. No Homo that sh*t make my d*ck soft
cosign both, beyonce is a s3xy gurl who can carry a tune, lauryn is an incredible artist who can make beautiful music with her bare hands...back down b, you way outta your league baby girl...
 11 years ago '04        #11
j55792 
space
space
$822 | Props total: 105 105
[CODE]lose myself like Lauryn Hill[/CODE]

Lauryn Hill did stop making music for a nice minute

Last edited by j55792; 08-21-2006 at 09:08 PM..
 08-21-2006, 09:06 PM         #12
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I"M SAYIN IS THAT LAURYN HILL has a HECK!!!! Of a lot more talent than beyonce. Beyonce's voice sounds like she should be singin opera.
 08-21-2006, 09:14 PM         #13
Jeronamo1988 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PRopZ For PRopZ
 11 years ago '04        #14
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
....beyonce new CD will flop, lol, alright maybe not but it's not gonna be quality music....her two singles have already told us that much
 11 years ago '04        #15
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
The thread tittle had me LMAO!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #16
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
i feel where b comin from lauryn hill straight flipped the fu*k out and no one has an explanation as to why. she went from bein sweet lil miss lauryn hill to the miss black she devil with a frow. even goin as far as to make comments about not wantin white people to cop her album. news flash lauryin it aint the n*ggas thats makin your sh*t go platinum.

maybe beyonce shouldnt have said the sh*t but its definately the truth
 08-21-2006, 09:27 PM         #17
dadmonson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SS said:
i feel where b comin from lauryn hill straight flipped the fu*k out and no one has an explanation as to why. she went from bein sweet lil miss lauryn hill to the miss black she devil with a frow. even goin as far as to make comments about not wantin white people to cop her album. news flash lauryin it aint the n*ggas thats makin your sh*t go platinum.

maybe beyonce shouldnt have said the sh*t but its definately the truth
Yall hang on to her every word like she god or somethin. I don't give a sh*t wat lauryn hill do.
 08-21-2006, 09:33 PM         #18
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beyonce is trash on her damn songs is deja vu 4 real
 08-21-2006, 09:41 PM         #19
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas be hatin so hard.
 11 years ago '06        #20
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah beyonce's head is way to big nowadays. I mean Lauryn Hill is a great singer and i don't feel she lost it i think she just didn't want all that publicity.Beyonce luv's that shyt though she gotta be in front of the camera every chance she gets and i guess if thats what she wants then fine but don't go talk'in about someone who is a better singer and who has more talent then you in the industry.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy