Aug 21 - Latin Kings Gang Leaders Busted In FL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #61
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Dash420 said:
im sick of dat gang nonsense wen r these brothas goin to wake up and see its all a setup really in actuallity.....RIP to Dun Deal out in Raleigh NC
weird as hell....another Dun Deal died in Chicago. he was straight on the mic too everybodys dyin
 08-28-2006, 03:50 PM         #62
buddakon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
havin a meetin in a club with 30+ captains, that just dumb. do it in an empty warehouse or some other place were NO ONE WILL fu*kIN GO TO.
 08-29-2006, 11:29 AM         #63
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Organized crime is the only way to really make a few million dolllars easily. But then that leaves you open to R.I.C.O and C.C.E charges. These "gangs" make serious paper these days.
 08-29-2006, 11:40 AM         #64
Dakid187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ima gangsta said:
fu*k LATIN KINGS
:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 havana said:
Organized crime is the only way to really make a few million dolllars easily. But then that leaves you open to R.I.C.O and C.C.E charges. These "gangs" make serious paper these days.
At what price do you sell your soul?

Not you. But you get into organized crime to make a couple mil. There's only two ways out, death or jail. I'll be straight makin' my legal money livin' good and not havin' to worry about watchin' my back 24/7
 11 years ago '04        #66
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
you people do know the real gangs are all about makin money right...it aint about "joining so people got my back"...
 11 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 123456 said:
you people do know the real gangs are all about makin money right...it aint about "joining so people got my back"...
Speaking from experience, yea when you're 13 you join for back. You ain't thinkin' about major cartel sh*t. Yea once it's your whole life, yea makin' money comes in all forms. but as far as joining goes, it's to belong to a group/family/etc.
 11 years ago '04        #68
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Speaking from experience, yea when you're 13 you join for back. You ain't thinkin' about major cartel sh*t. Yea once it's your whole life, yea makin' money comes in all forms. but as far as joining goes, it's to belong to a group/family/etc.
yea well most of the "gangs" today are fake a.ss kids just havin their own crew to feel protected and to start sh*t with other people

the real ones are locked up...but they still control the streets. theyre like the pimps and the gangs in the streets are the hoes...no disrespect cause all my family in chicago are kings but thats the best way to put it
 11 years ago '04        #69
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1154 1154
 11 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 123456 said:
yea well most of the "gangs" today are fake a.ss kids just havin their own crew to feel protected and to start sh*t with other people

the real ones are locked up...but they still control the streets. theyre like the pimps and the gangs in the streets are the hoes...no disrespect cause all my family in chicago are kings but thats the best way to put it
I feel you. Like I said before. If I was bangin now...best believe I'd be all about the scrill. Slangin, pimpin', whateva. But when I was a punk a.ss middle schooler, yea I was just thinkin' about the rep and the fam.
 08-29-2006, 05:54 PM         #71
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBPJuice said:
Miami Stand Up!
i knew someone was going to make a remark about how proud they were to be part of such an awesome city that serious criminals who harm communities on many levels call the place home.
 08-29-2006, 06:01 PM         #72
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb fu*ks should have learned from when the mafia all got busted at a commission meeting...dumbasses. At a club too and carrying guns....retards
 11 years ago '06        #73
snuup408 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
props man props
 11 years ago '06        #74
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 170 170
u know somebody snitched....
 11 years ago '04        #75
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i aint no king, but i got niccas who is kings, and 2 me latin kings aint no gang, its more of a latin culture thing, its more of a brotha hood of revolutionaries consisting of manitos y manitas que son reys y reinas
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy