Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-27-2006, 10:32 PM         #41
kjokergt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish a n*gga like u ^^^^^ would say dat 2 some reall n*ggas... honestly son u would prlly p!ss ur fu*kin pants.. and dont front cause u know dat u would....mara por vida...viva la revolusion
 08-27-2006, 10:35 PM         #42
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

i've said that sh*t before to some "bloods" them n*ggaz mean muggin that bout it..verbal sh*t here and there..but nothin "gangsta"..lol..1
 08-27-2006, 11:22 PM         #43
DABOTTOM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO IMAGINE IF THIS WHOLE STORY IS SOME BULL sh*t . WTF WAK sh*t MaNe YeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE DALE ENFERMATION :D :D :D :D :D HIT ME BACK
 11 years ago '04        #44
sicilianos 
space
space
$657 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to say but all these present gangs...blds, crps, kings, ms, whatever...its all just one big copy, one big wannabe copy of the italian mafia.
so lets get this straight...you young kids runnin around with guns robbin people and boostin cars...YOU ARE NOTHING...YOU ARE JUST PESTS...ALL YOU DO IS MAKE BLACKS AND LATINOS LOOK BAD. These kids nowadays have no principles, they have no respect for their elders, and their community and it makes me sick to think they runnin some type of professional mafia. AHHH IT GETS ME MAAAADDd
 11 years ago '04        #45
sicilianos 
space
space
$657 | Props total: 0 0
i wish a n*gga like u ^^^^^ would say dat 2 some reall n*ggas... honestly son u would prlly p!ss ur fu*kin pants.. and dont front cause u know dat u would....mara por vida...viva la revolusion
---fu*kin ignorance! ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING THE WORLD GO DEAF DUMB AND BLIND! Much love to everyone...peace and love man...you dudes and ur macho sh*t...fu*kin sickening
 11 years ago '04        #46
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
This sh*t is crazy, 2 of my n*ggaz from St.Pete got bagged up in that situation...n*ggaz is lookin at 20+ yrs in prison...(conspiracy) sum R.I.C.O sh*t that they got...

Plus they had an informant that was banging with them for 15 mo. and I heard dude chose tha club where tha meeting is supposed to be at....FBI, police and all that was out there and bagged them n*ggaz....

Last edited by BunDLeZ; 08-27-2006 at 11:56 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #47
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
 Ima gangsta said:
fu*k LATIN KINGS
Lol for real dawg....313.
 08-28-2006, 12:12 AM         #48
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
why do n*ggas get happy when crime goes down in their city? like they had something to do with it. If you a n*gga from Tampa I aint gonna respect u more over a n*gga from Miami or vice versa. Yall act like bi*ch n*ggas dont live in the hood.

and another thing,
stop acting like the hood is something natural for us (blacks, latinos). Like thats where we're supposed to be. Dont get so attached to the idea of the hood. Back in the day we were kings right?

Dont get trapped in that mentality, that sh*t is NO joke.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #49
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Who's bright idea was it for all the Latin King top dogs to meet at a popular local venue to discuss buisness. Talk about making a spot hot. Did they really think law enforcement was that stupid? The only thing the Latin Kings could have done to make it easier was walk in the police station with there hands out sayin arrest me.
 11 years ago '06        #50
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4655 4655
 C.LoS said:
Feel u on all this.. except, the kings sold us.. we wasnt no kings.. lol.. and its nothing wrong with people in the struggle getting together, theres power in numbers but with that big of numbers, (20,000 JUST IN CHICAGO) we could be making DRASTIC change sticking together like that.. instead we add to the chaose..

amor de rey and all but switch change it up to something positive..

Word. But im sayin....we had our own sh*t going on. We have years and years of history. You have great civilizations in both central/south america and africa that thrived before any "outsiders" came in and destroyed it. My point is, "its bigger than hip hop". Meaning, our history is deep and if we embraced that, we wouldnt be holding on to this hood mentality sooo strong. Its so backwards now that theres a stigma attached to anyone who wasnt born in the hood/got up out of the hood. Why should we want to go back? I know i dont. That sh*t is for the roaches. Its hard though. We gotta switch up that swagger. Walk like kings. sh*t, we survived slavery, famine, disease, massacres, segregation laws, etc and the best we can do is come up with the two-toned color du rag?

Im not sayin leave behind the people in the hood, just the IDEA of the hood. We got this emtional connection to it that i think can more times then not be destructive.

PEACE
 11 years ago '04        #51
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
^^^^ And Thats Real....

i mean i basically have to argue with my brother who is 15 who keeps tryna stay his a.ss in the hood all the time that it aint good for ya....nobody wants to be there...i really see no reason to glorify it..i understand reppin where you from and your community and all that...but sometimes n*ggas take it to extreme...sh*t is stuck in the mindframes of the weak minded
 11 years ago '04        #52
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 NardVa said:
Who's bright idea was it for all the Latin King top dogs to meet at a popular local venue to discuss buisness. Talk about making a spot hot. Did they really think law enforcement was that stupid? The only thing the Latin Kings could have done to make it easier was walk in the police station with there hands out sayin arrest me.
Im tellin you....there was an informant that was investigating tha LK for 15 monthz....Dude got blessed in but he wasnt an official king....He was jus banging wit them n*ggaz and he set up tha meeting at tha "carribean club" here in South Tampa and them n*ggaz got bagged up....Simply it was a

SET UP!!!!!!!
 08-28-2006, 02:43 AM         #53
sym007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the latin kingz are comin 4 all your IPs....beware....hahaha........
without the bad there'd be no good.
 11 years ago '05        #54
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
Oh sit ya a.ss down Miami.
lol@gangstas.
Stupid muthafu*kas
 08-28-2006, 05:38 AM         #55
jonsmith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read. props.
 08-28-2006, 09:44 AM         #56
~Mr. Magic~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good ridance
 08-28-2006, 09:54 AM         #57
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
gettin arrested ain't keepin it real
"When keepin it real goes wrong"
 11 years ago '04        #58
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
im sick of dat gang nonsense wen r these brothas goin to wake up and see its all a setup really in actuallity.....RIP to Dun Deal out in Raleigh NC
 08-28-2006, 11:19 AM         #59
AlLsEEing EyE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only f*g**ts join gangs..
 11 years ago '04        #60
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9510 9510
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
why do n*ggaz join gangs?... to be gangsta?.... don't other n*ggaz be gangsta by they self?do my dirt all by my lonely?...no snithces involved in dat.... don't n*ggaz see datz a dead end road though?... we as da minority gotta rise da fu*k up and become more than gangstas and thugs,killen n*ggaz,fu*kin bi*ches,havin babies and hustlin drugs... sh*ts just fu*ked up... n*ggaz will learn though....one way or another.... i hope n*ggaz get they mind right... the hood is only what we make it... we got da power to do whateva... if we got da power to do that...
Real talk.
Like dude said earlier. Fools join gangs cuz they scared. Back in the day, I got initiated into tha Eastside Boyz out here in Aurora cuz I had friends that were in and needed some back. That's about the only thing I got from it. Looking back now, I thank God every day for letting me see past that and bringing me out of a downward spiral. Gangs are still around but I think we're doing a good job of educating the youth. We still have a long way to go though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago