Aug 21 - Latin Kings Gang Leaders Busted In FL

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

08-21-2006, 07:56 PM         #26
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLINKBEATZ said
Thers no fu*king Latin Kings in Tampa...HA HA HA..Now Chicago? Well yea thats where i see Gangs but in Tampa? HA HAHA

You cats are hilarious... Acting like you ran the streets in Tampa and you know wtf is really going on.. Mr crime investigator over here knowing where gangs are and arent...

08-21-2006, 08:26 PM         #27
Jeronamo1988  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PRopZ For PRopZ

12 years ago '04        #28
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
Yea I know that there's a sh*tload of em ova here.....

08-21-2006, 08:30 PM         #29
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangbangin plauge our society like the virus aids do.why some folks go to gangs cause they lookin for that family they never had or some stupid folks wanna be gangstas but a real man or woman stand alone but i know some folks punk on the weak i anit sayin u suppose to let someone beat u down i just sayin u got to live with the results the way u handle it

black and latin listen we in the same boat so lets not throw each other overboard cause we need one another to help stairt into the future

12 years ago '05        #30
iOWN 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 520 520
lol i live by the lake worth

08-21-2006, 08:51 PM         #31
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said
why do n*ggas get happy when crime goes down in their city? like they had something to do with it. If you a n*gga from Tampa I aint gonna respect u more over a n*gga from Miami or vice versa. Yall act like bi*ch n*ggas dont live in the hood.

and another thing,
stop acting like the hood is something natural for us (blacks, latinos). Like thats where we're supposed to be. Dont get so attached to the idea of the hood. Back in the day we were kings right?

Dont get trapped in that mentality, that sh*t is NO joke.
Feel u on all this.. except, the kings sold us.. we wasnt no kings.. lol..

and its nothing wrong with people in the struggle getting together, theres power in numbers but with that big of numbers, (20,000 JUST IN CHICAGO) we could be making DRASTIC change sticking together like that.. instead we add to the chaose..

amor de rey and all but switch change it up to something positive..

12 years ago '04        #32
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$18,881 | Props total: 7540 7540
being gangmember= my worst mistake ever....and i will pay everyday of my life for it.

12 years ago '05        #33
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 354 354
 Ima gangsta said
fu*k LATIN KINGS
Try saying that here in Chicago, they're one of the most powerful gangs here.

08-21-2006, 09:51 PM         #34
williestubbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they tryin to start a new kind of mafiaoso

12 years ago '04        #35
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,346 | Props total: 426 426
catching some kings in FL aint no big accomplishment...if it was in chicago that's a different story

and to whoever said there aint no kings in florida, a long a.ss time ago alot of kings from chicago went down there

12 years ago '05        #36
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 C.R.I.P. said
being gangmember= my worst mistake ever....and i will pay everyday of my life for it.
feel you on that one

08-22-2006, 03:05 AM         #37
GrownMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ima say it like this.....I'm a King....Wild West LK Chicago (Whipple and Wabansia) I didn't join to be "gangsta" or "cool" at all....cuz if anything...its brought me nothing but sh*tty situations....they did a huge sweep about 2 years ago in which my n*ggas were either put on House Arrest or were sent to the MCC or County.....they looking at mad years....now recently some kings are coming back to the hood and making the hood hot by either selling drugs, f!ghting with rivals leading to retalliations and all that....I joined because it was the cowards way out.....n*ggas fu*k with you and nobody has your back....you call the n*ggas that you know will f!ght with you so you can have a chance.......for me it was family memebers....all ALK and Q's.....the stupid ones are the ones that get caught.....I stay away from bullsh*t so bullsh*t can stop happening......and its sad when you see someone come out of the joint knowing that theyre only coming out for a vacation to go RIGHT back in......as for me.....I am still and always gonna be known as a King so even if I get violated out and become rid of the cross I'm still known by certain hoods of my affiliations....so my theory is stay and have that shot in the dark......its too late for me

12 years ago '04        #38
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,346 | Props total: 426 426
^^half my family are in that sh*t in chicago

12 years ago '04        #39
shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$961 | Props total: 11 11
stupid

12 years ago '04        #40
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 139 139
Gangs been played out since the early 90's

08-27-2006, 10:32 PM         #41
kjokergt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish a n*gga like u ^^^^^ would say dat 2 some reall n*ggas... honestly son u would prlly p!ss ur fu*kin pants.. and dont front cause u know dat u would....mara por vida...viva la revolusion

08-27-2006, 10:35 PM         #42
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^

i've said that sh*t before to some "bloods" them n*ggaz mean muggin that bout it..verbal sh*t here and there..but nothin "gangsta"..lol..1

08-27-2006, 11:22 PM         #43
DABOTTOM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO IMAGINE IF THIS WHOLE STORY IS SOME BULL sh*t . WTF WAK sh*t MaNe YeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE DALE ENFERMATION :D :D :D :D :D HIT ME BACK

12 years ago '04        #44
sicilianos 
space
space
$657 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to say but all these present gangs...blds, crps, kings, ms, whatever...its all just one big copy, one big wannabe copy of the italian mafia.
so lets get this straight...you young kids runnin around with guns robbin people and boostin cars...YOU ARE NOTHING...YOU ARE JUST PESTS...ALL YOU DO IS MAKE BLACKS AND LATINOS LOOK BAD. These kids nowadays have no principles, they have no respect for their elders, and their community and it makes me sick to think they runnin some type of professional mafia. AHHH IT GETS ME MAAAADDd

12 years ago '04        #45
sicilianos 
space
space
$657 | Props total: 0 0
i wish a n*gga like u ^^^^^ would say dat 2 some reall n*ggas... honestly son u would prlly p!ss ur fu*kin pants.. and dont front cause u know dat u would....mara por vida...viva la revolusion
---fu*kin ignorance! ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING THE WORLD GO DEAF DUMB AND BLIND! Much love to everyone...peace and love man...you dudes and ur macho sh*t...fu*kin sickening

12 years ago '04        #46
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
This sh*t is crazy, 2 of my n*ggaz from St.Pete got bagged up in that situation...n*ggaz is lookin at 20+ yrs in prison...(conspiracy) sum R.I.C.O sh*t that they got...

Plus they had an informant that was banging with them for 15 mo. and I heard dude chose tha club where tha meeting is supposed to be at....FBI, police and all that was out there and bagged them n*ggaz....

Last edited by BunDLeZ; 08-27-2006 at 11:56 PM..

12 years ago '06        #47
Storchaveli 102 heat pts102
space
space
$28,743 | Props total: 7363 7363
 Ima gangsta said
fu*k LATIN KINGS
Lol for real dawg....313.

08-28-2006, 12:12 AM         #48
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said
why do n*ggas get happy when crime goes down in their city? like they had something to do with it. If you a n*gga from Tampa I aint gonna respect u more over a n*gga from Miami or vice versa. Yall act like bi*ch n*ggas dont live in the hood.

and another thing,
stop acting like the hood is something natural for us (blacks, latinos). Like thats where we're supposed to be. Dont get so attached to the idea of the hood. Back in the day we were kings right?

Dont get trapped in that mentality, that sh*t is NO joke.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

12 years ago '04        #49
NardVa 
space
space
$1,653 | Props total: 3 3
Who's bright idea was it for all the Latin King top dogs to meet at a popular local venue to discuss buisness. Talk about making a spot hot. Did they really think law enforcement was that stupid? The only thing the Latin Kings could have done to make it easier was walk in the police station with there hands out sayin arrest me.

12 years ago '06        #50
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,337 | Props total: 6467 6467
 C.LoS said
Feel u on all this.. except, the kings sold us.. we wasnt no kings.. lol.. and its nothing wrong with people in the struggle getting together, theres power in numbers but with that big of numbers, (20,000 JUST IN CHICAGO) we could be making DRASTIC change sticking together like that.. instead we add to the chaose..

amor de rey and all but switch change it up to something positive..

Word. But im sayin....we had our own sh*t going on. We have years and years of history. You have great civilizations in both central/south america and africa that thrived before any "outsiders" came in and destroyed it. My point is, "its bigger than hip hop". Meaning, our history is deep and if we embraced that, we wouldnt be holding on to this hood mentality sooo strong. Its so backwards now that theres a stigma attached to anyone who wasnt born in the hood/got up out of the hood. Why should we want to go back? I know i dont. That sh*t is for the roaches. Its hard though. We gotta switch up that swagger. Walk like kings. sh*t, we survived slavery, famine, disease, massacres, segregation laws, etc and the best we can do is come up with the two-toned color du rag?

Im not sayin leave behind the people in the hood, just the IDEA of the hood. We got this emtional connection to it that i think can more times then not be destructive.

PEACE

Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  39
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+71online now  33
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  28
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  26
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
102 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  15
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+276online now  13
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  9
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
22 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy