Aug 21 - Latin Kings Gang Leaders Busted In FL

most viewed right now
Video inside Nas - Ether (The Original Version) Large Professor Confirmed..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside French Montana feeling on iggy
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The most expensive album i ever seen...
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Redman Says Dissing MC Hammer In The 90's Could Get You Hurt
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2006, 01:58 PM         #1
8572 pageviews
76 comments

SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 21 - Latin Kings Gang Leaders Busted In FL

[pic - click to view]

http://www.local6.com/new .. 11/detail.html
^^^The Link^^^

TAMPA, Fla. -- Every known leader of the Latin Kings gang in Florida was taken off the street when law enforcement raided a rented club where high-level members were meeting, authorities said Monday.

The Sunday afternoon raid netted the arrests of 39 alleged gang leaders on charges of conspiracy to commit racketeering, taking a huge chunk out of the highly organized structure of a statewide criminal enterprise, Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee said.

The "extremely violent" gang has been involved in major crimes ranging from drug dealing to attempted murder, Gee said. Prosecutors say more charges could result from the arrests, which occurred without violence.

Those arrested range in age from 16 to 39 and listed addresses that included Tampa, New Port Richey, Miami, Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Deltona, according to the sheriff's office. All appeared in court Monday morning where high bonds were set, State Attorney Mark Ober said.

Among them was the alleged statewide leader of the Latin Kings, Samuel David Alvarado, 29, also known as "King Sam," who lives in Lake Worth, the sheriff's office said. He was being held without bond, according to jail records, which did not say if he had a lawyer.

The Tampa meeting, attended by all the so-called "crowns" in the state, was called to discuss leadership issues after one of the gang's leaders was severely beaten by other high-ranking members in May, Gee said.

The Latin Kings rented the Caribbean American Club in south Tampa for what they described as a party. The venue is often rented out for events, and members of the club didn't know the real purpose of Sunday's meeting, Gee said.

Around 100 local officers and federal agents participated in the raid. Ten guns, five ammunition magazines and a small amount of marijuana and cocaine also were seized.

An undercover deputy said it's hard to tell where and how many people are affiliated with the Latin Kings statewide, but there are around 70 members in the Tampa area alone. He appeared at a news conference with his face covered to protect his identity.

Gee said the gang has been active in the area for at least 20 years and may have ties to chapters in New York and Chicago. The Chicago Crime Commission now estimates that there are more than 20,000 Latin Kings in the Chicago area alone.

Sunday's raid in Tampa was the culmination of a 14-month investigation that also included Tampa police, the FBI, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and local prosecutors.

"We have been inside this organization for well over a year, following many of their moves throughout the state," Gee said.

76 comments for "Aug 21 - Latin Kings Gang Leaders Busted In FL"

10 years ago '06        #2
1OverJordan24 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 274 274
Miami Stand Up!
 10 years ago '05        #3
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 2 2
 JBPJuice said:
Miami Stand Up!
You have got to be kidding me^^
 10 years ago '04        #4
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,698 | Props total: 343 343
 JBPJuice said:
Miami Stand Up!

@ Gangs..
 08-21-2006, 02:15 PM         #5
Ima gangsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k LATIN KINGS
 08-21-2006, 02:18 PM         #6
blackTRUTH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props
 08-21-2006, 02:20 PM         #7
Bullet620 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami n*gga...sh*t real
 10 years ago '04        #8
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,243 | Props total: 0 0
 Bullet620 said:
Miami n*gga...sh*t real
gettin arrested ain't keepin it real
 10 years ago '04        #9
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,549 | Props total: 863 863
every day the mighty fall....
 10 years ago '04        #10
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
They should be fu*kin locked....

Stupid for thinkin they the mafia holding meetings at venues.....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! "Gangsters"
 08-21-2006, 02:58 PM         #11
kjokergt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
palm beach stand up... da leader of the state of florida lives 5 minutes from my house... i stay in lake worth. oo well. fu*k cops...fu*k cops.....fu*k cops....
 10 years ago '04        #12
TwinCaliber2kz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 452 452
why do n*ggaz join gangs?... to be gangsta?.... don't other n*ggaz be gangsta by they self?do my dirt all by my lonely?...no snithces involved in dat.... don't n*ggaz see datz a dead end road though?... we as da minority gotta rise da fu*k up and become more than gangstas and thugs,killen n*ggaz,fu*kin bi*ches,havin babies and hustlin drugs... sh*ts just fu*ked up... n*ggaz will learn though....one way or another.... i hope n*ggaz get they mind right... the hood is only what we make it... we got da power to do whateva... if we got da power to do that...
 10 years ago '04        #13
TwinCaliber2kz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 452 452
oh yes and even still,no matter what.... fu*k da police... cuz they not for us neither....
 10 years ago '06        #14
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 14 14
 kjokergt said:
palm beach stand up... da leader of the state of florida lives 5 minutes from my house... i stay in lake worth. oo well. fu*k cops...fu*k cops.....fu*k cops....

n*ggas is stupid
 10 years ago '06        #15
DominicanLou 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,650 | Props total: 1307 1307
why do n*ggas get happy when crime goes down in their city? like they had something to do with it. If you a n*gga from Tampa I aint gonna respect u more over a n*gga from Miami or vice versa. Yall act like bi*ch n*ggas dont live in the hood.

and another thing,
stop acting like the hood is something natural for us (blacks, latinos). Like thats where we're supposed to be. Dont get so attached to the idea of the hood. Back in the day we were kings right?

Dont get trapped in that mentality, that sh*t is NO joke.
 10 years ago '06        #16
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 10 10
damn the Latin Kingz been around for a hot minute
 08-21-2006, 05:11 PM         #17
SeFu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would they all meet in one place. Don't we have the internet now in '06?
 10 years ago '06        #18
Ether Boy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 0 0
 DominicanLou said:
why do n*ggas get happy when crime goes down in their city? like they had something to do with it. If you a n*gga from Tampa I aint gonna respect u more over a n*gga from Miami or vice versa. Yall act like bi*ch n*ggas dont live in the hood.

and another thing,
stop acting like the hood is something natural for us (blacks, latinos). Like thats where we're supposed to be. Dont get so attached to the idea of the hood. Back in the day we were kings right?

Dont get trapped in that mentality, that sh*t is NO joke.
 08-21-2006, 05:30 PM         #19
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeFu said:
why would they all meet in one place. Don't we have the internet now in '06?

Wow that was by far the dumbest statement I have ever heard on Boxden.. Imagining the Latin Kings meeting for an Internet gathering...
 10 years ago '04        #20
built4haters 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 0 0
 Ima gangsta said:
fu*k LATIN KINGS
fuk u N igger....yea i said it....aint no fuk latin kings....i aint witem im latin an take that into offense....so FUK YOU

Last edited by built4haters; 08-21-2006 at 05:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Jimmy Iovine stories thread
180 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lupe Fiasco vs Joe Budden
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Shakin Them Lil Cakes...
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside NEW "Bentley" for $23,000
130 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Aug 26 - I'm Here to ROB YOU
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Black Youngsta - 100k Cash - Practically Begging To Be Robbed
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Danny Phantom 10 Years Later: Butch Hartman draws main characters as if..
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Well Damn Rick Ross Defends Meek Mill, Threatens Drake
232 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy