AF_ Exposed!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2006, 04:53 AM         #81
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
why did you edit ya post son? with all them wak a.ss netherland towns??

bi*ch as wigga i saw ossblocker (no homo) in that list you clown

go bump g-unit in ya rusty old whip and get sum new clothes kid calvin klein is for people like my grandpa you hoe and ya fake ice jewlery is lame you and get a fitted hat not them lil dusty a.ss hats you find in ya basement

here are all neighbours in Amsterdam, thats what I had posted, i wanted to post the link but I forgot about it when I edited it..

now stfu you dumb a.ss bi*ch, google something first before you gonna respond here bi*ch, there is no OSSBLOKER..

Last edited by af_; 08-21-2006 at 04:58 AM..
 08-21-2006, 04:57 AM         #82
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said:
this sh*t is fu*kin hillarious....ayo what other person would have the words af on there picture??!?!that lives in the area that af lives
I NEVER LIVED in AMsterdam WEST, i lived for 1 month in AMSTERDAM CENTRUM! The middle of amsterdam and again THERE IS NO OSSBLOKER in AMSTERDAM OR THIS WHOLE fu*kING COUNTRY.. Aight IF THERE IS A OSSBLOKER, WHY ISNT GOOGLE FINDING SOMETHING? :banghead: IF I PUT A SMALLLL a.ssS CITY IN GOOGLE FROM THE NETHERLANDS, HE WOULD FIND IT, BUT WTF HE CANT FIND OSSBLOKER, BECAUSE IT DOESNT EXCIST!!

I can make a fake myspace, put a white boy in the avatar and put LONGBEACH in it to and call it MURDAMAZE..

Last edited by af_; 08-21-2006 at 05:09 AM..
 08-21-2006, 05:06 AM         #83
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is wat murdamaze is saying!

Reasons Why This Myspace Is the AF_ from boxden

1 It says hes from Netherlands

2 Go down and it says he was born in Amsterdam... we all know that f*g used to rep "iamsterdam"

3 IT says his zodiac sign is GEMINI.. i remember af used to have Journey of a gemini or some lame a.ss sh*t in his sig

4 The picture of that f*g ^^^^up there, was CLEARLY edited by photo shop or paint shop or some pictrue sh*t like that..... And we ALL KNOW that this homo does sh*t on phothoshop...... making gay a.ss avys of different gunit members every other day..
1. Yup im from The Netherlands, like the other 17 million people living in The Netherlands

2. So the last login was 6/24/2006, I WAS NOT in amsterdam back then, I WAS IN UTRECHT, and i wasnt born in Amsterdam, I was born in Utrecht.. Utrecht is my homecity.. And there is NO OSSBLOKER in Amsterdam, here are all those neihgbours in AMsterdam, look if you can find OSSBLOKER

Nope you cant find it, why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO OSSBLOKER

3. I had Journey of a Gemini because thats what the album is called of Donell Jones, and bohemia, dirtyharry etc KNOW that I like Donell Jones, They even trying to sonn me that i listin to Donell Jones.. Proof:

4. I photoshop for 5 years, this sh*t doesnt even LOOK like a photoshop.. And look at the AF logo, and look at the AF logo in my AVATAR on the left down! sh*t isnt even the same...

5. Im 17 years old, not 19

6. Why does this myspace have 0 friends? Hmmm maybe MURDAMAZE MADE THIS WAY BACK?!

7. Murdamaze keeps talking like, everybody that isnt from the US is White.. Murda, there are MORE white people in the US then BLACK.. You really think everybody here on this forum that is from the US is BLACK?
Besides, if I was white, then i would say look.. Im white.. Why should I lie about being white or black? Im not you :banghead:

8. Look how everybody who hates me on this forum is defending murdamaze like they are on his d*ck: bohemia, dirtyharry, ludacris1 etc

9. The funny story is, everybody KNOWS murdamaze is maad for me and after his HOMO thread he didnt comeback here, but he came back with 2 threads.. One telling everybody that i've posted 67 times in 1 day.. And i was explaining his a.ss that it was raining and i had a screenshot with proof..
And now this.. If you look at this sh*t, everybody would know that murdamaze would do anything to get me back.. :banghead:
O yeah there even was a fake account called af__ , everybody remembers that? Ill bet for 100 BUCKS it was murdamaze

Last edited by af_; 08-21-2006 at 05:23 AM..
 08-21-2006, 05:26 AM         #84
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
4real yo

das wat im saying...

it cant be just a cowincadence,

thats defeintly that f*g**t a.ss wigga rite there... tryna floss in those 25 cent rings you get outta the candy machine at path mark, rockin gay a.ss hillfiger...

go hang yourslef pus*y
Yup im from an area that doesnt even excist.. And yup thats a cowincadence :banghead:

foreal just k!ll yourself

You said yourself that you making fake accounts SO that means it was YOU with the AF__ account..
Offcourse a n*gga who has a lot of freetime to make fake accounts would also make a fake myspace

Last edited by af_; 08-21-2006 at 05:27 AM..
 08-21-2006, 05:43 AM         #85
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Besides, wanna hear murdamaze RAP? Y'all know he is a 'EMCEE' from Long Island?

[pic - click to view]

or maybe this is murdamaze:

Last edited by af_; 08-21-2006 at 05:46 AM..
 08-21-2006, 06:43 AM         #86
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-21-2006, 06:56 AM         #87
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
af_ >>>murdamaze

anyway, how was he owned??? how is showing a myspace owning sum1???

seriously murdamaze you are gay..what are you trynna prove by showing apic of the guy??? at least he doesnt post lloyd banks pr0nos which u did....oh and post my mp3's i dont care...at least i dotn rap about the ice cream man....and imnot wack rhyming man with van LMAO and my myspace profile aint say 'suck my d*ck' in every question
 08-21-2006, 07:01 AM         #88
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
my dblockallday thread was CLASSIC 40 pages

until YOU and fag**t THISTLE started racist sh*t....
wow...!!! tough man LMAO...please i think you are the f*g always thinking about me...and that dblockallday thread was lame...just like you
 08-21-2006, 07:19 AM         #89
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:
af_ >>>murdamaze

anyway, how was he owned??? how is showing a myspace owning sum1???

seriously murdamaze you are gay..what are you trynna prove by showing apic of the guy??? at least he doesnt post lloyd banks pr0nos which u did....oh and post my mp3's i dont care...at least i dotn rap about the ice cream man....and imnot wack rhyming man with van LMAO and my myspace profile aint say 'suck my d*ck' in every question
Lets be honest i dont think n*ggas is fiending a crocadile hunting kangaroo hopping white boys opinion, i dont i even know why this pus*y posts on a hip-hop messageboard shouldnt you be looking for snakes under a rock or some sh*t?? Gay a.ss australian f*g**t

You aint loco, you wack..

af_ said:
1. Yup im from The Netherlands, like the other 17 million people living in The Netherlands

2. So the last login was 6/24/2006, I WAS NOT in amsterdam back then, I WAS IN UTRECHT, and i wasnt born in Amsterdam, I was born in Utrecht.. Utrecht is my homecity.. And there is NO OSSBLOKER in Amsterdam, here are all those neihgbours in AMsterdam, look if you can find OSSBLOKER

Nope you cant find it, why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO OSSBLOKER

3. I had Journey of a Gemini because thats what the album is called of Donell Jones, and bohemia, dirtyharry etc KNOW that I like Donell Jones, They even trying to sonn me that i listin to Donell Jones.. Proof:

4. I photoshop for 5 years, this sh*t doesnt even LOOK like a photoshop.. And look at the AF logo, and look at the AF logo in my AVATAR on the left down! sh*t isnt even the same...

5. Im 17 years old, not 19

6. Why does this myspace have 0 friends? Hmmm maybe MURDAMAZE MADE THIS WAY BACK?!

7. Murdamaze keeps talking like, everybody that isnt from the US is White.. Murda, there are MORE white people in the US then BLACK.. You really think everybody here on this forum that is from the US is BLACK?
Besides, if I was white, then i would say look.. Im white.. Why should I lie about being white or black? Im not you

8. Look how everybody who hates me on this forum is defending murdamaze like they are on his d*ck: bohemia, dirtyharry, ludacris1 etc

9. The funny story is, everybody KNOWS murdamaze is maad for me and after his HOMO thread he didnt comeback here, but he came back with 2 threads.. One telling everybody that i've posted 67 times in 1 day.. And i was explaining his a.ss that it was raining and i had a screenshot with proof..
And now this.. If you look at this sh*t, everybody would know that murdamaze would do anything to get me back..
O yeah there even was a fake account called af__ , everybody remembers that? Ill bet for 100 BUCKS it was murdamaze
:sleepy: i'm gettin tired reading all these essays, couldnt give a sh*t about a ossblocker or amsterdam

Last edited by Bohemia; 08-21-2006 at 07:26 AM..
 08-21-2006, 07:31 AM         #90
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
Lets be honest i dont think n*ggas is fiending a crocadile hunting kangaroo hopping white boys opinion, i dont i even know why this pus*y posts on a hip-hop messageboard shouldnt you be looking for snakes under a rock or some sh*t?? Gay a.ss australian f*g**t

:sleepy: i'm gettin tired reading all these essays, couldnt give a sh*t about a ossblocker or amsterdam
lmao are you stickin up for your boyfriend murdamaze??? cause seriously i didnt even mentiong you yet you commenting on me and making a homo yank stereotype...ok lets see...you are black...why the fu*k are you on the internet or a computer...no negro invented it..go back to your ghetto, hustle crack where ur mum is ur number 1 customer...have kids aged 16 drop & outta school...its obvious you already have as its spelt crocodile...dumbarse..you filthy fu*king porch monkey

dave chapelle -> "damn thats racist"
 08-21-2006, 07:33 AM         #91
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
[SIZE="3"]Lets be honest i dont think n*ggas is fiending a crocadile hunting kangaroo hopping white boys opinion, i dont i even know why this pus*y posts on a hip-hop messageboard shouldnt you be looking for snakes under a rock or some sh*t?? Gay a.ss australian f*g**t

steve irwin just got boyyed
 08-21-2006, 07:35 AM         #92
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
steve irwin just got boyyed
haha...i laugh at you...youre a porch monkey

steve irwin>>>any filthy porch monkey
 08-21-2006, 07:38 AM         #93
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:
haha...i laugh at you...youre a porch monkey

steve irwin>>>any filthy porch monkey

prepare to be snitched on
 08-21-2006, 07:39 AM         #94
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:
lmao are you stickin up for your boyfriend murdamaze??? cause seriously i didnt even mentiong you yet you commenting on me and making a homo yank stereotype...ok lets see...you are black...why the fu*k are you on the internet or a computer...no negro invented it..go back to your ghetto, hustle crack where ur mum is ur number 1 customer...have kids aged 16 drop & outta school...its obvious you already have as its spelt crocodile...dumbarse..you filthy fu*king porch monkey

you make me sick
 08-21-2006, 07:45 AM         #95
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
than spew than..can i seriously laugh at the fact that sum1 says sum racist sh*t about aussies and u laugh but when i say sumthing that hits home...u cry and tell on me??? pus*y
 08-21-2006, 07:47 AM         #96
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:
than spew than..can i seriously laugh at the fact that sum1 says sum racist sh*t about aussies and u laugh but when i say sumthing that hits home...u cry and tell on me??? pus*y
NO

in every topic you post in it always turns into a race thread.
 08-21-2006, 07:49 AM         #97
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
NO

in every topic you post in it always turns into a race thread.
LMAO...is that my fault LMAO that sum1 i dont know called me a kangaroo hopper and a whiteboy??? LMAO
 08-21-2006, 07:50 AM         #98
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOCO666 said:

1) how the fu*k this idiot still on a hip-hop board
2) how the fu*k he got so much rep, must be the gay australians on the foriegn board
3) thanks for the props dumbass

Timbs and J's>>>Flip-flops, fu*k outta here steve , aint there kangaroos that need feeding?

[pic - click to view]

08-21-2006, 07:53 AM         #99
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:

1) how the fu*k this idiot still on a hip-hop board
2) how the fu*k he got so much rep, must be the gay australians on the foriegn board
3) thanks for the props dumbass

Timbs and J's>>>Flip-flops, fu*k outta here steve , aint there kangaroos that need feeding?

[pic - click to view]

howd i get such a big rep??? u must be dumb and i gave u props...on purpose fool LMAO at you taking a screenshot of ur user cp LMAO
 08-21-2006, 07:59 AM         #100
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
[SIZE="3"]
n*ggas cant handle the truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy