Clipse - Cocaine Pushers...or..?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-19-2006, 09:32 PM         #41
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta heads laugh at Jeezy...I havent met a kid in atlanta who respects Jeezy. Hes From Hawkinsville...Born n ALabama raised in hawkinsville, attended and Graduated from High School In Macon GA. His first actual album is the Young Gunz album he released while staying IN Macon Georgia. His first solo joints he was Young J...release why he lived in Hawkinsville....The kid didnt REP atlanta until his first Gangsta Grillz mixtape.....Thats all from T.I.'s Mouth to. WHen dudes come into the studio to record, and u ask em sh*t, they get real with you. T.I. claims he heard of Jeezy doing SHOWS in the A. but He never once lived here, did sh*t here...but shows. n*ggas support him cause he from the south, but they dont RESPECT his sh*t.Ask any n*gga from GA on this board about that. See if they tell you anything different....Sons a FAKE
 11 years ago '06        #42
uglyprettyboy 
space
space
space
$416 | Props total: 16 16
tha clipse move a little,they fu*k with big merck,so anybody fu*kin with him,tha serving.But nall,they aint sold more than ross
 08-19-2006, 09:42 PM         #43
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how quick whenever clipse is mentioned a thread turns into a Wayne vs. Clipse thread..

by the way im sure many of the rappers out have sold coke prob not huge amounts but if youve ever been around it its likely youve sold it. yes i mean i have but i aint no damn scarface. lol funny all the peeps in here that have never even seen coke think they know exactly who selss it and who doesnt.
 08-19-2006, 09:46 PM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga youre in UTAH. UVE NEVER SEEN COKE.
 08-19-2006, 09:47 PM         #45
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin mormon....
 08-19-2006, 09:49 PM         #46
n2deep 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the clipse
womp womp what is that song about
probably its about the noise when ur takin a sh*t
 08-19-2006, 09:50 PM         #47
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
n*gga youre in UTAH. UVE NEVER SEEN COKE.
do you know me? no you dont. in utah we have more than just coke by the way... salt lake city = meth capitol of the world. shut your a.ss up, speakin like you know me lmao.
 08-19-2006, 09:50 PM         #48
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
fu*kin mormon....
and lol fu*k that im def no mormon ha.
 08-19-2006, 09:52 PM         #49
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im From Queens Kid. Figure the rest out...U fu*kin Mormon...Meth Capitol? I Never....Heard....Of....Street....n*ggas.....Okay Look Doogie Houser...Get lost you fu*kin mormon.

I NEVER heard a n*gga Throw up Utah....."IM DOIN THIS ONE FOR THE U!"

fu*k that U sh*t...n*gga U LOST!.....Damn mormon
 08-19-2006, 09:55 PM         #50
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Im From Queens Kid. Figure the rest out...U fu*kin Mormon...Meth Capitol? I Never....Heard....Of....Street....n*ggas.....Okay Look Doogie Houser...Get lost you fu*kin mormon.

I NEVER heard a n*gga Throw up Utah....."IM DOIN THIS ONE FOR THE U!"

fu*k that U sh*t...n*gga U LOST!.....Damn mormon

didnt ask and i could give a fu*k where youre from. how could i lose, youre goin off sh*t that all aint true. im done with this though, internet been lmao.

PS you still stuck up on it, check this out:
 08-19-2006, 10:04 PM         #51
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Yawn* You Lost. Youre in Utah, n*ggas aint doin sh*t but bein mormons. lol.....hahahahahaa..........fu*kin mormons
 11 years ago '04        #52
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
what the fu*k does it matter???

its entertainment..
you shouldnt care about they real lives, unless you wanna pretend like you knew the n*ggas..
 08-20-2006, 01:15 AM         #53
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Atlanta heads laugh at Jeezy...I havent met a kid in atlanta who respects Jeezy. Hes From Hawkinsville...Born n ALabama raised in hawkinsville, attended and Graduated from High School In Macon GA. His first actual album is the Young Gunz album he released while staying IN Macon Georgia. His first solo joints he was Young J...release why he lived in Hawkinsville....The kid didnt REP atlanta until his first Gangsta Grillz mixtape.....Thats all from T.I.'s Mouth to. WHen dudes come into the studio to record, and u ask em sh*t, they get real with you. T.I. claims he heard of Jeezy doing SHOWS in the A. but He never once lived here, did sh*t here...but shows. n*ggas support him cause he from the south, but they dont RESPECT his sh*t.Ask any n*gga from GA on this board about that. See if they tell you anything different....Sons a FAKE
jeezy was born in south carolina. he really from Griffin, GA but my boy say he used to be in 4th ward when he used to stay over there. he still come around there. matter of fact today is 4th ward day. Jeezy really did sell, i dont know what, but he did. i prolly aint from the A but he dont lie about the money he was getting
 11 years ago '04        #54
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1071 1071
 run and hide said:
what happened to sandman and that other dude

how could you refer to Ab Liva as "that other dude"???

to me, he has the best flow out of the 4...
 11 years ago '04        #55
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 217 217
look heres the scoop yea 4 the clipse rap is life n vice versa , sorry for the d*ckriders but lil wayne not as street as his lyrics sound per sqad up n i know n*ggas goin be like they mad no bein mad n tellin the truth have ntutin to do with each other matter of fact im not sayin this is true or a rumor my own opinon i wouldnt be surprised if wayne likes frosted flakes just my opinon though
 08-20-2006, 01:36 AM         #56
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobTheBuilder said:
look heres the scoop yea 4 the clipse rap is life n vice versa , sorry for the d*ckriders but lil wayne not as street as his lyrics sound per sqad up n i know n*ggas goin be like they mad no bein mad n tellin the truth have ntutin to do with each other matter of fact im not sayin this is true or a rumor my own opinon i wouldnt be surprised if wayne likes frosted flakes just my opinon though
wtf
 08-20-2006, 01:40 AM         #57
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What? Griffin? n*gga You just described Jody Breezes life lol. U do know that right?!

Jeezy was born in Montgomery Alabama and moved out when he was three. Listen to The first album he put as Young J.
 08-20-2006, 01:44 AM         #58
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come shop wit me. i got that
 11 years ago '04        #59
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Phicmagic said:
I never heard Mobb Deep do anything.
thats b/c them n*ggas never hustled... they're not even originally from QB... they used to live in Long Island around my old way before they moved out there...
 08-20-2006, 01:58 AM         #60
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come Shop With me Is His first album as Jeezy, and his 3rd or 4th solo disc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy