Clipse - Cocaine Pushers...or..?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 FlippiN Oz's said:
n*ggas swear they know something "LIL WAYNE AIN"T HOOD" like yall n*ggas ever been 20 feet from the dude.

Stick to what yall n*ggas really know ( i doubt yall know that), which is your own life, stop all the damn hatin.

Haters
And you swear up and down that Lil Wayne is real, when this thread has nothing to do with dude.
You aint from N.O. either duke
 11 years ago '04        #22
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
man the clipse for real...they aint drop an album in 3 years and their first one didnt even sell all like that and they got cake for days...u do the math....
 11 years ago '04        #23
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 1 1
what happened to sandman and that other dude
 08-19-2006, 05:05 PM         #24
n2deep 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the clipse
ther cd wont go barbecue grill
 08-19-2006, 05:52 PM         #25
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clipse is corny. i dont believe them n*ggaz. they can keep they crack rap since they think everybody wanna be them
 08-19-2006, 05:53 PM         #26
n2deep 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every eastcoast rapper is a studio gangsta
 08-19-2006, 06:04 PM         #27
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killawee said:
absolutely nothin. Pure ignorance that he a.ssociates the way someone dresses with what they do.

Alot of college n*ggas must push because they always wearin white tee's to class (/sarcasm)
well im gonna go put on my medium short sleeve button up, my too small levi jeans wit my taped up glasses over my high top fade. gotta make sure i carry that pocket protector.

who gonna fu*k wit me? im too real
 08-19-2006, 06:26 PM         #28
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
well im gonna go put on my medium short sleeve button up, my too small levi jeans wit my taped up glasses over my high top fade. gotta make sure i carry that pocket protector.

who gonna fu*k wit me? im too real

People who are drug addicts would buy from anyone
 11 years ago '04        #29
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 NoLedge18720 said:
man the clipse for real...they aint drop an album in 3 years and their first one didnt even sell all like that and they got cake for days...u do the math....
and you kno how much cake they have because....???? what, they wear pharrell's wack clothing line that he prolly gives em the sh*t free (marketing)....

i don't mind their music at all, its entertaining so whatever i guess it's doin what its gotta do. but as for them movin keys of coke no one really knos i guess except for them and the person (if there was one) supplying em.
 11 years ago '04        #30
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
 str8_akademiks said:
malice and pusha are real n*ggas
yep.

no need to explain to these clowns...
 08-19-2006, 08:12 PM         #31
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The studio I work in, AND the loft I live in is right outside of Bankhead and well. T.I.'s pretty much King on this side of town. Dudes not from over here tho. but hes the fu*king King no doubt lol. Whether any rapper ever sold blow wont be proven until u see a Rap Sheet.

I was born/raised in NY. and I know a few rappers who did it for sure cause I was stayin on the same blocks as some of em. Unless u were their to see their effect on YOUR personal neighborhood/enviroment....everything is speculation.

I know some people up in VA who say Malice used to have the best trees tho. Thats all I ever heard...Kid from Newport said he had great trees.
 11 years ago '06        #32
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Phicmagic said:
The studio I work in, AND the loft I live in is right outside of Bankhead and well. T.I.'s pretty much King on this side of town. Dudes not from over here tho. but hes the fu*king King no doubt lol. Whether any rapper ever sold blow wont be proven until u see a Rap Sheet.

I was born/raised in NY. and I know a few rappers who did it for sure cause I was stayin on the same blocks as some of em. Unless u were their to see their effect on YOUR personal neighborhood/enviroment....everything is speculation.

I know some people up in VA who say Malice used to have the best trees tho. Thats all I ever heard...Kid from Newport said he had great trees.
I know a few who did too. I don't know why people act like it's so hard to get on. But, that's not the point. Why is this even an issue?
 08-19-2006, 08:35 PM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree...Why does it matter....I mean if u like music about dope...then Clipse talk about the sh*t like n*ggas who Sell Dope would. In my opinion T.I. REALLY hasnt showed me he knows sh*t about it...U never hear him mention actual weight...packs..nothing....Just "Trapped in the A/ Got Stacks in the A/ Sold crack in the A/ Now I rap in the A"....lol end impersonation. I mean damn.....Listen to a Rick Ross verse about Crack, then listen to a T.I. verse....And T.I. sounds like hes just CLAIMING TO DO IT.

But its not an issue...if u like cocaine rappers...Then just pick someone who does it better then the other. I know dudes who sell blow for Real but Cant Rap for sh*t. Hell Bleu DaVinci got a Rep for showing up at studios with bricks....I work at a studio...Did he show up with it....Iunno :-D. lol. but dude cant rap, but he proves.

Just pick a particular artist and stick with em.
 08-19-2006, 08:53 PM         #34
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as i dont like ti, the n*gga got a rap sheet
 08-19-2006, 08:56 PM         #35
SumSkunkyShit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on man its sniff central around there.

sh*t is that fya
 08-19-2006, 09:00 PM         #36
SumSkunkyShit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
as much as i dont like ti, the n*gga got a rap sheet
for what almost breakin down in tears when he got punked at the airport

ti look like he sling nick bags and 20 rocks all his life like most of yall f*g**ts on here
 08-19-2006, 09:11 PM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah T.I. has a rap sheet. I grew up in queens...Ask a Queens n*gga about 50's Weekly acts back in 95....96...94...97...93...n*ggas'll freeze up and Check the blinds, make sure the doors are locked before they speak lol.

Harlem dudes will tell you NONE of them Dipset DUdes besides Zeke got it poppin...We need some BX heads from Uptown to verifiy that tho. EVERYONE knows Hell Rell been in jail more times then the CO's lol.

Sadly enough....Being from Queens...I never heard Mobb Deep do anything but....Cocaine....Sniff Sniff....ANd I never heard Nas do anything but....Write Rhymes. "U Witnessed it in ya notepad".....They 3 of my fave MC's cause they home team artists but....Dudes wasnt known for that. They were known for rappin and runnin with n*ggas who was KNOWN For the Gully sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #38
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
Wow a discussion to see if a rapper is real as he say, Jeezy, Rick Ross, CLipse, Lil Wayne, T.I. the list goes on But I haven't seen the clipse for a while they don't look like they hurting.
 08-19-2006, 09:17 PM         #39
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is way music is not as appreciated as it once was. to many team n*ggaz that gotta chose sides. why does it matter if they real or not
 11 years ago '04        #40
lildee24 
space
space
$1,216 | Props total: 0 0
yeah they about that
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago