Clipse - Cocaine Pushers...or..?

most viewed right now
18 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

08-19-2006, 05:53 PM         #26
n2deep 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every eastcoast rapper is a studio gangsta

08-19-2006, 06:04 PM         #27
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killawee said
absolutely nothin. Pure ignorance that he a.ssociates the way someone dresses with what they do.

Alot of college n*ggas must push because they always wearin white tee's to class (/sarcasm)
well im gonna go put on my medium short sleeve button up, my too small levi jeans wit my taped up glasses over my high top fade. gotta make sure i carry that pocket protector.

who gonna fu*k wit me? im too real

08-19-2006, 06:26 PM         #28
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said
well im gonna go put on my medium short sleeve button up, my too small levi jeans wit my taped up glasses over my high top fade. gotta make sure i carry that pocket protector.

who gonna fu*k wit me? im too real

People who are drug addicts would buy from anyone

12 years ago '04        #29
CoconutCoke 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
space
$910 | Props total: 340 340
 NoLedge18720 said
man the clipse for real...they aint drop an album in 3 years and their first one didnt even sell all like that and they got cake for days...u do the math....
and you kno how much cake they have because....???? what, they wear pharrell's wack clothing line that he prolly gives em the sh*t free (marketing)....

i don't mind their music at all, its entertaining so whatever i guess it's doin what its gotta do. but as for them movin keys of coke no one really knos i guess except for them and the person (if there was one) supplying em.

12 years ago '04        #30
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,820 | Props total: 2642 2642
 str8_akademiks said
malice and pusha are real n*ggas
yep.

no need to explain to these clowns...

08-19-2006, 08:12 PM         #31
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The studio I work in, AND the loft I live in is right outside of Bankhead and well. T.I.'s pretty much King on this side of town. Dudes not from over here tho. but hes the fu*king King no doubt lol. Whether any rapper ever sold blow wont be proven until u see a Rap Sheet.

I was born/raised in NY. and I know a few rappers who did it for sure cause I was stayin on the same blocks as some of em. Unless u were their to see their effect on YOUR personal neighborhood/enviroment....everything is speculation.

I know some people up in VA who say Malice used to have the best trees tho. Thats all I ever heard...Kid from Newport said he had great trees.

12 years ago '06        #32
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 44 44
 Phicmagic said
The studio I work in, AND the loft I live in is right outside of Bankhead and well. T.I.'s pretty much King on this side of town. Dudes not from over here tho. but hes the fu*king King no doubt lol. Whether any rapper ever sold blow wont be proven until u see a Rap Sheet.

I was born/raised in NY. and I know a few rappers who did it for sure cause I was stayin on the same blocks as some of em. Unless u were their to see their effect on YOUR personal neighborhood/enviroment....everything is speculation.

I know some people up in VA who say Malice used to have the best trees tho. Thats all I ever heard...Kid from Newport said he had great trees.
I know a few who did too. I don't know why people act like it's so hard to get on. But, that's not the point. Why is this even an issue?

08-19-2006, 08:35 PM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree...Why does it matter....I mean if u like music about dope...then Clipse talk about the sh*t like n*ggas who Sell Dope would. In my opinion T.I. REALLY hasnt showed me he knows sh*t about it...U never hear him mention actual weight...packs..nothing....Just "Trapped in the A/ Got Stacks in the A/ Sold crack in the A/ Now I rap in the A"....lol end impersonation. I mean damn.....Listen to a Rick Ross verse about Crack, then listen to a T.I. verse....And T.I. sounds like hes just CLAIMING TO DO IT.

But its not an issue...if u like cocaine rappers...Then just pick someone who does it better then the other. I know dudes who sell blow for Real but Cant Rap for sh*t. Hell Bleu DaVinci got a Rep for showing up at studios with bricks....I work at a studio...Did he show up with it....Iunno :-D. lol. but dude cant rap, but he proves.

Just pick a particular artist and stick with em.

08-19-2006, 08:53 PM         #34
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as i dont like ti, the n*gga got a rap sheet

08-19-2006, 08:56 PM         #35
SumSkunkyShit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on man its sniff central around there.

sh*t is that fya

08-19-2006, 09:00 PM         #36
SumSkunkyShit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said
as much as i dont like ti, the n*gga got a rap sheet
for what almost breakin down in tears when he got punked at the airport

ti look like he sling nick bags and 20 rocks all his life like most of yall f*g**ts on here

08-19-2006, 09:11 PM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah T.I. has a rap sheet. I grew up in queens...Ask a Queens n*gga about 50's Weekly acts back in 95....96...94...97...93...n*ggas'll freeze up and Check the blinds, make sure the doors are locked before they speak lol.

Harlem dudes will tell you NONE of them Dipset DUdes besides Zeke got it poppin...We need some BX heads from Uptown to verifiy that tho. EVERYONE knows Hell Rell been in jail more times then the CO's lol.

Sadly enough....Being from Queens...I never heard Mobb Deep do anything but....Cocaine....Sniff Sniff....ANd I never heard Nas do anything but....Write Rhymes. "U Witnessed it in ya notepad".....They 3 of my fave MC's cause they home team artists but....Dudes wasnt known for that. They were known for rappin and runnin with n*ggas who was KNOWN For the Gully sh*t.

12 years ago '05        #38
Iceman01 
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
Wow a discussion to see if a rapper is real as he say, Jeezy, Rick Ross, CLipse, Lil Wayne, T.I. the list goes on But I haven't seen the clipse for a while they don't look like they hurting.

08-19-2006, 09:17 PM         #39
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is way music is not as appreciated as it once was. to many team n*ggaz that gotta chose sides. why does it matter if they real or not

12 years ago '04        #40
lildee24 
space
space
$1,216 | Props total: 0 0
yeah they about that

08-19-2006, 09:32 PM         #41
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta heads laugh at Jeezy...I havent met a kid in atlanta who respects Jeezy. Hes From Hawkinsville...Born n ALabama raised in hawkinsville, attended and Graduated from High School In Macon GA. His first actual album is the Young Gunz album he released while staying IN Macon Georgia. His first solo joints he was Young J...release why he lived in Hawkinsville....The kid didnt REP atlanta until his first Gangsta Grillz mixtape.....Thats all from T.I.'s Mouth to. WHen dudes come into the studio to record, and u ask em sh*t, they get real with you. T.I. claims he heard of Jeezy doing SHOWS in the A. but He never once lived here, did sh*t here...but shows. n*ggas support him cause he from the south, but they dont RESPECT his sh*t.Ask any n*gga from GA on this board about that. See if they tell you anything different....Sons a FAKE

12 years ago '06        #42
uglyprettyboy 
space
space
space
$421 | Props total: 21 21
tha clipse move a little,they fu*k with big merck,so anybody fu*kin with him,tha serving.But nall,they aint sold more than ross

08-19-2006, 09:42 PM         #43
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how quick whenever clipse is mentioned a thread turns into a Wayne vs. Clipse thread..

by the way im sure many of the rappers out have sold coke prob not huge amounts but if youve ever been around it its likely youve sold it. yes i mean i have but i aint no damn scarface. lol funny all the peeps in here that have never even seen coke think they know exactly who selss it and who doesnt.

08-19-2006, 09:46 PM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga youre in UTAH. UVE NEVER SEEN COKE.

08-19-2006, 09:47 PM         #45
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin mormon....

08-19-2006, 09:49 PM         #46
n2deep 2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the clipse
womp womp what is that song about
probably its about the noise when ur takin a sh*t

08-19-2006, 09:50 PM         #47
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said
n*gga youre in UTAH. UVE NEVER SEEN COKE.
do you know me? no you dont. in utah we have more than just coke by the way... salt lake city = meth capitol of the world. shut your a.ss up, speakin like you know me lmao.

08-19-2006, 09:50 PM         #48
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said
fu*kin mormon....
and lol fu*k that im def no mormon ha.

08-19-2006, 09:52 PM         #49
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im From Queens Kid. Figure the rest out...U fu*kin Mormon...Meth Capitol? I Never....Heard....Of....Street....n*ggas.....Okay Look Doogie Houser...Get lost you fu*kin mormon.

I NEVER heard a n*gga Throw up Utah....."IM DOIN THIS ONE FOR THE U!"

fu*k that U sh*t...n*gga U LOST!.....Damn mormon

08-19-2006, 09:55 PM         #50
justfuccinfly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said
Im From Queens Kid. Figure the rest out...U fu*kin Mormon...Meth Capitol? I Never....Heard....Of....Street....n*ggas.....Okay Look Doogie Houser...Get lost you fu*kin mormon.

I NEVER heard a n*gga Throw up Utah....."IM DOIN THIS ONE FOR THE U!"

fu*k that U sh*t...n*gga U LOST!.....Damn mormon

didnt ask and i could give a fu*k where youre from. how could i lose, youre goin off sh*t that all aint true. im done with this though, internet been lmao.

PS you still stuck up on it, check this out:

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
132 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+47online now  35
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+133online now  29
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
275 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-99online now  19
NBA NASA RESPONDS with PURE ETHER to STEPHEN CURRY SAYING the MOON LANDING was..
274 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Image(s) inside Samsung Embarassingly Teams Up With A Fake Supreme 💀💀
23 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+18online now  16
Video inside Dec 11 - Build my wall or I'll shutdown the Government
122 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
144 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  8
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
95 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy