Clipse - Cocaine Pushers...or..?

most viewed right now
 83
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6339 pageviews
78 comments


CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Clipse - Cocaine Pushers...or..?
 

 
Clipse comin out heavy with the we got it for cheap mixtapes ( i kno im a little late wit this one ) bout their lives as cocaine hustlers and "kilo shoppers". What you guys think about this - you believe they lived a life of movin keys or they just riding on the new-wave of figuring out every metaphor for slingin' coke and droppin it on beats?

78 comments for "Clipse - Cocaine Pushers...or..?"

 08-19-2006, 03:48 PM         #2
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they probably did it at least once in their lives but they act like they scarface or sumtin. like somebody wanna be them. they just studio gangstas.....i mean pushers
 08-19-2006, 03:56 PM         #3
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They the real deal, if not they would have been already exposed like that f*g**t Lil' Wayne who never touched the stuff in his life but raps about it anyways.
 08-19-2006, 03:58 PM         #4
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Eazy E said:
They the real deal, if not they would have been already exposed like that f*g**t Lil' Wayne who never touched the stuff in his life but raps about it anyways.
and look whos in ur avatar..... d*ck riders.....
 08-19-2006, 04:01 PM         #5
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
and look whos in ur avatar..... d*ck riders.....

d*ck riders because I said a couple sentences about them? What the fu*k is up with you? :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #6
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
malice and pusha are real n*ggas
 08-19-2006, 04:35 PM         #7
Twinn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Eazy E said:
d*ck riders because I said a couple sentences about them? What the fu*k is up with you? :banghead:
u said they the real deal... what the fu*k is up wit that? they wearing skate board outfits but they the real deal? :banghead:
 08-19-2006, 04:37 PM         #8
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
u said they the real deal... what the fu*k is up wit that? they wearing skate board outfits but they the real deal? :banghead:

What does clothes have to do with cocaine pushers?
 11 years ago '05        #9
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 str8_akademiks said:
malice and pusha are real n*ggas
And you know this how? i'm not saying they aren't, but the Clipse real? But somehow southern n*ggas like Wayne and TIP aint?

I have nothing but love for the North, but man there some ignorant a.ss n*ggas on these forums BOINGGGGGG i'm tellin you.

-LMAO EDIT, this fool ain't even from America.....lmaoooooo that's like an american tellin the world where Bin Laden at.

n*gga sit yo a.ss down somewhere.
 08-19-2006, 04:43 PM         #10
MaesTwceThnThou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they put out one of those Video singles for Grindin and When the Last Time and it showed their parents saying they didn't know what the song Grindin was about, despite the Clipse's claims in Young Boy, you never with rappers these days but they sound authentic for the most part
 08-19-2006, 04:46 PM         #11
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
And you know this how? i'm not saying they aren't, but the Clipse real? But somehow southern n*ggas like Wayne and TIP aint?

I have nothing but love for the North, but man there some ignorant a.ss n*ggas on these forums BOINGGGGGG i'm tellin you.

-LMAO EDIT, this fool ain't even from America.....lmaoooooo that's like an american tellin the world where Bin Laden at.

n*gga sit yo a.ss down somewhere.

What does him not being from America have to do with anything? Hip Hop is Universal. And to answer your Wayne question. Wayne never touched the stuff
 11 years ago '05        #12
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Young Eazy E said:
What does him not being from America have to do with anything? Hip Hop is Universal. And to answer your Wayne question. Wayne never touched the stuff
n*gga HOW THE FUK YOU KNOW? YOU BABY SIT THE n*gga?

STFU AND STOP RIDIN d*ck, YOU BELIEVING THAT WRESTLING REAL a.ss n*gga.

YOUR VOICE IS BOO BOO, ITS NOT GETTING THROUGH

BOINGOINGOINGONG!
 08-19-2006, 04:51 PM         #13
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the clipse and i know they know more about coke than wayne, ross, and (insert your favorite wanna be coke dealer/rapper)


EDIT- only reason wayne knows about coke is (and i believe) baby delt a lot with it
 11 years ago '04        #14
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 FlippiN Oz's said:
And you know this how? i'm not saying they aren't, but the Clipse real? But somehow southern n*ggas like Wayne and TIP aint?

I have nothing but love for the North, but man there some ignorant a.ss n*ggas on these forums BOINGGGGGG i'm tellin you.

-LMAO EDIT, this fool ain't even from America.....lmaoooooo that's like an american tellin the world where Bin Laden at.

n*gga sit yo a.ss down somewhere.
bi*ch, first of all, you need to learn what the fu*k you were talking about.
I was born in Philly and I'm here for University.
Lil Wayne has no street cred whatsoever. The kid is known to be a pus*y and aint even respected in his own hood.
T.I., I aint got sh*t to say about him cause I dont know dude's status.


So next time you might want to keep your mouth shut and keep dry humping your rap posters.

fu*king f*g**t
 08-19-2006, 04:52 PM         #15
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
n*gga HOW THE FUK YOU KNOW? YOU BABY SIT THE n*gga?

STFU AND STOP RIDIN d*ck, YOU BELIEVING THAT WRESTLING REAL a.ss n*gga.

YOUR VOICE IS BOO BOO, ITS NOT GETTING THROUGH

BOINGOINGOINGONG!

Awww, someone's feelings are hurt What d*ck was I riding? I simply pointed out the obvious of what most people already know. That he never dealt with coke in his life. :banghead: Your talking about ignorant people on the board. Your one of them. Take the caps off to, Shakobe sounding loser.
 08-19-2006, 04:54 PM         #16
MaesTwceThnThou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Eazy E said:
What does clothes have to do with cocaine pushers?
real rap

cocaine dealing is not unique to Black people (not that all Black people dress one way or should) or to rappers (not that all rappers dress one way or should) ...

he musta never seen the movie Blow lol

and they lived in Virginia BEACH, they weren't in the 'hood', it was more like the Section 8 atmosphere, nice enough middle-class area, so there style is obviously influenced by their surroundings

that or they are just being different, what's fake about that?
 11 years ago '05        #17
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 str8_akademiks said:
bi*ch, first of all, you need to learn what the fu*k you were talking about.
I was born in Philly and I'm here for University.
Lil Wayne has no street cred whatsoever. The kid is known to be a pus*y and aint even respected in his own hood.
T.I., I aint got sh*t to say about him cause I dont know dude's status.


So next time you might want to keep your mouth shut and keep dry humping your rap posters.

fu*king f*g**t
LOL@You and your soulmate knowing exactly what wayne's doing, n*gga probably don't touch sh*t, probably got n*ggas under him moving it.....n*ggas got millions in CMV.....Neither one of yall from the NO, so both of yall stank breath words mean nathan.

BOING!

PS n*gga you ain't from Philly, stop reppin America you CANAfu*k.
 11 years ago '04        #18
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 FlippiN Oz's said:
LOL@You and your soulmate knowing exactly what wayne's doing, n*gga probably don't touch sh*t, probably got n*ggas under him moving it.....n*ggas got millions in CMV.....Neither one of yall from the NO, so both of yall stank breath words mean nathan.

BOING!

PS n*gga you ain't from Philly, stop reppin America you CANAfu*k.
Another ignorant a.ss hoe.




I wont even bother cause you already proved yourself to be a straight up a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #19
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 str8_akademiks said:
Another ignorant a.ss hoe.




I wont even bother cause you already proved yourself to be a straight up a.ss.
n*ggas swear they know something "LIL WAYNE AIN"T HOOD" like yall n*ggas ever been 20 feet from the dude.

Stick to what yall n*ggas really know ( i doubt yall know that), which is your own life, stop all the damn hatin.

Haters
 08-19-2006, 05:02 PM         #20
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They been around for awhile now....and they've been talking about being pushers since they came out. Before Lord Willin' too. Not some new wave sh*t, everyone else is taking the idea of being pushers and running with it now though so people think the Clipse are fake now cus there are too many self-proclaimed "pushers" and most people just know Clipse for Grindin'.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
68 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy