Anyone got a job at Foot Action,Locker, Finish Line-etc?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
12313 pageviews
13 comments

Antonio00 1 heat pts
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone got a job at Foot Action,Locker, Finish Line-etc?

I am thinkin of gettin a job at a sneaker place in the mall , like a Foot Action , Foot Locker or Finish Line Type- I was wondering if its a good job and what do you get for a store discount ? Cause if its 20 % or above , sign me up

13 comments for "Anyone got a job at Foot Action,Locker, Finish Line-etc?"

08-18-2006, 10:24 PM         #2
jesus_saves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Also do u get discounts on Jays????
 08-18-2006, 10:36 PM         #3
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ since when isnt a any jordan a really hot release
 08-18-2006, 10:40 PM         #4
jesus_saves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what about that 50% off thin, on NT i saw where there was some special day when employees get 50% off everything

IS THAT TRUE?
 08-18-2006, 10:42 PM         #5
jesus_saves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IS THERE N E WAY TO USE THAT DISCOUNT ONLINE!!!!

PLEASE SAY YES!!!!

*crosses fingers*
 11 years ago '04        #6
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I worked at footlocker way back in the day...and we got 25% off then...on everything exceot Jordans...but like I said this was like back in 1994 and sh*t so who knows now...but the discount is pretty decent...
 11 years ago '06        #7
Antonio00 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
off-topic here.... are the new Jordans that come out just has hard to get has 10 yrs ago ? I know now there on like 22 or 21 for Jordan shoes... are these still hard to get or has it died down a bit since hes retired ?
 11 years ago '04        #8
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
i work at lady foot locker n we get 30% off of everything cept the 5 for 19.99 tees lol... but we do have employee appreciation weekends where we have half off everythign but most of the time they exclude forces and a new jordan that comes out that weekend but u can still use the 30%
 11 years ago '05        #9
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
U Get Like 30 % Off On Kicks At Finish Line I Know A Few People Who Work There...But You Get Paid Like Minimum Wage So If The Discount Is Worth That Much To You You Could Get A Job There..
 11 years ago '05        #10
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
yeah u get 30% off at FinishLine, depends on whether it's a permanent sale or a temporary sale

as far as Jordans, most of the time it's fair game for discounts, sometimes it's limited to only... say 5 discounts per store, so only 5 employees can use the discount
 11 years ago '05        #11
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I work at kids footlocker. The pay is crappy but you get commission, so if you can sell your a.ss off like I can then your checks don't look too bad. Its a 30% discount, and when we have the friends and family thing (its actually this week or next week, I'll find out today when i work) we get 50%. I actually got the Mars for 50% off even though we aren't allowed, but i got a hookup with the manager at footlocker. And DON'T ask about the discount when you go in for the job or for an application, thats not what they want to hear. My manager automatically doesn't think about people who ask about the discount...even if that's the only reason you are workin there don't tell them that lol.
 11 years ago '04        #12
Mercury 
space
space
$2,585 | Props total: 1423 1423
I work at footlocker. if u work there u get 30% of the lowest price of ANY shoe at footlocker, champs, AND footaction. And certain weekends like this weekend u get 50% off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy