Aug 17 - Marburry new shoes, $15 ...they look aight 2...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
 foshomoney said:
shaq sh*t was ugly as hell though

They always been imo. Same for some of kobes,jordans etc. Just alotta hype. Some shoes just 2 ugly high priced or not.
 11 years ago '05        #22
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
ima cop em just 2 have em...every once in a while ima keep it hood a throw em on like yo i gots da starburys on...an since im already da sh*t aint nobody gonna hate really
 11 years ago '05        #23
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
no comment. they are alright. it would beat buying jordans. but i wouldnt do it to make a name for myself
 11 years ago '05        #24
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 soulof585 said:
Produced in China,
...there you go...
 08-17-2006, 08:06 PM         #25
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw that on the news and while I'm happy that Marburry is doing this I know there will be some kids clowned for owning a pair of his shoes. They look nice and hopefully this will lead to other ballers lowering their prices.
 11 years ago '04        #26
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
thats real, i never bought a pair of jordans or basically any shoes over bout $80, and the $80 ones were just once cuz i aint gonna spend no 150 on shoes. you would think that steph could make just as much as some high priced players shoes cuz so many more people can buy these
 08-17-2006, 08:13 PM         #27
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know people gone stay talkin bout any cat they see in these but sh*t i'll cop to cut the grass in
 11 years ago '04        #28
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
:applause: for marbury
 11 years ago '06        #29
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
somebody finally wants to look out for someone except themselves
 08-17-2006, 10:04 PM         #30
Lake85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
glad to see a player in the NBA actually doing something that ALL kids can take part in.

i never spent more than $90 for a pair of sneakers. if u can't dress fly without $150-$200 shoes then u ain't got no style to start begin with. now boots and dress shoes, that's a whole 'nother story.
 11 years ago '04        #31
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11513 11513
ppl will hate cuz they 15 bucks

i bet u if they but a 120 dollar sticker on them

and jordan helped endorse it ppl will buy it

ill cop the low cut white pair tho
 08-17-2006, 10:24 PM         #32
Yella Gurl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats Nice but the shoes r ugly
 08-17-2006, 11:24 PM         #33
ledyardfinest07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo Marburry gonna make mad doe for this...selling shoes for 15 beans on top of that there some iight ball sneakers to. Hes planing on doing it. An i feel him on that cause sneakers are outrages on prices nowadays so hes actually selling he sneakers at a very low price i mean i might not cope'em but i like'em.
 08-17-2006, 11:50 PM         #34
blakecee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definitely a good way to give back the community. That should help out a lot of parents sending their kids back to school with a fresh toe game.

Music directly to your computer instantly
$9.99 for albums and $0.99 for singles.

soulof585 said:
Knicks star Stephon Marbury is putting his name behind a pair of $15 basketball shoes that he's hoping will give underprivileged kids the chance to wear sneaks fit for the pros.

The black high tops drew rave reviews yesterday from the critics who matter most - young hoopsters.

"They're comfortable," said Mylique Owens, 13, a seventh-grader from midtown, after he tried on a pair of the sleek kicks at the famed basketball court on W. Fourth St. yesterday.

Owens couldn't believe his ears when told the price of the lightweight sneakers.

"Fifteen? Not 5-0? 1-5?" he asked, incredulously. "This shoe could easily go for $70 to a $100."

The groundbreaking sneaker, the Starbury One, is Marbury's attempt at combating the trend toward astonishingly high-priced basketball shoes.

Air Jordans, the sneakers that revolutionized the industry, now go for as much as $180.

The Starbury Ones are far less expensive than even the second-tier Jordans.

"I paid $130 for these Air Jordans that I bought four months ago," said Lenart Williams, a 20-year-old from Harlem. "To get them for $15 from Marbury, I think these shoes are fly."

The sneakers, which will be sold only at Steve & Barry's sports apparel stores, will go on sale tomorrow.

Produced in China, the shoes are constructed using the same materials as the other top-end basketball sneakers on the market, said Howard Schacter, chief partnership officer for Steve & Barry's.

"[Marbury] had a vision. We had an expertise. And together it became a match made in heaven," Schacter said.

Marbury has vowed to wear the shoes he's hoping will enable disadvantaged kids to feel like stars.

The mercurial guard's benevolent intentions were not lost on the young players a.ssembled at the W. Fourth St. court yesterday.

"I feel him for doing something like this," said Mamadou Harvey, 18, of the lower East Side. "Not everyone can afford $80 or $90 shoes."

11 years ago '05        #35
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
anyone noe if people outside new york can buy these, like ship em out here for 10 bucks more
 11 years ago '05        #36
boybunn 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 0 0
saw him on 106th and park 2day.. like the 1st time i watched this show since free been gone and i was like starbury doin somethyn right.. the white low cuts look like forces so i might have 2 cop me a pair at $9.98
 11 years ago '04        #37
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
them sh*ts are ugly. That's my opinion. Then again, I'm not much in the habit of buying shoes for playing rather than stunting with them. I kinda gave up on American B-Ball shoes. I fu*ks with Italian and European sneakers and sh*t.
 08-18-2006, 12:13 AM         #38
bigb5399 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bet i wont find a pair in my size for $15 lol
 11 years ago '06        #39
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
thats some real sh*t.... thats how u know steph still got love for the hood.. i'll support that even if they a lil ugly....
 11 years ago '04        #40
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,506 | Props total: 20 20
junts iz uglay. big ups to him for doin thang
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago