Did you see the look Jeter gave A-Rod on that Error today......

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2006, 03:46 PM         #1
6835 pageviews
31 comments

JIGGY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did you see the look Jeter gave A-Rod on that Error today......

If you guys ever questioned whether Jeter and A-Rod got along just check for the pop up today and watch Jeter's facial reaction to the pop up when A-Rod dropped it......By the way Torre said in the postgame that if Jeter called it then he is entitled to that ball since shortstop is the main guy in the infield...just wanna clear that up before the A-Rod riders come in here dfending him....It's crazy cause there were 2 outs and even though A-Rod dropped the pop up Jeter just gave him the face reaction and walked away without going after the ball even though he was closer to it....

31 comments for "Did you see the look Jeter gave A-Rod on that Error today......"

08-17-2006, 04:15 PM         #2
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm, I heard about it on the radio. You know it will get fueled.
 11 years ago '04        #3
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
lol..Yeah I read about that on the MLB boards. The O's beat the hell outta them today.
 11 years ago '04        #4
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
What's funniest about all this is that when ARod was actually playing SS he was the best SS in the league and he probably still would be right now if he was playing there. I like both Jeter and ARod but fu*k Jeter.
 11 years ago '04        #5
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
can we get a .gif please
 11 years ago '04        #6
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
Yeah,I just seen it on the news. Jeter DID look pissed....
 08-17-2006, 05:45 PM         #7
and1streetball0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it on youtube or somethin???
 08-17-2006, 06:51 PM         #8
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yankees are still 1.5 up...give me a break, anything to start controversy
 11 years ago '06        #9
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
I really hope Arod gets a chance to play SS again. Playin 3rd is really startin to fu*k with him. Although I believe Jeter was wrong on that play, he ran all the way to 3rd, like he didn't trust that Arod could catch a fly ball or some sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #10
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Bedlam said:
I really hope Arod gets a chance to play SS again. Playin 3rd is really startin to fu*k with him. Although I believe Jeter was wrong on that play, he ran all the way to 3rd, like he didn't trust that Arod could catch a fly ball or some sh*t.

ur supposed to run to 3rd, its called backing him up....
 08-17-2006, 07:22 PM         #11
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh!t was hilarious. Jeter smacked A-Rod's glove and both of 'em just stood there, and the ball just kept rolling behind them. Great way to go in to their series with Boston.
 11 years ago '05        #12
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Sabotage said:
ur supposed to run to 3rd, its called backing him up....
He ran right into him.
 11 years ago '04        #13
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 BoSox84 said:
He ran right into him.
see now thats different, he didnt say that. he just said he ran over to arod. thats supposed to happen. yeah running into someone there is no excuse, usually
 11 years ago '05        #14
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
They were both looking up at the ball and he drifted over right into A Rod. I didn't see the beginning of the play, so I didn't personally see where the ball was hit, but if he drifted all the way over to 3rd, than Jeter was at fault.
 08-17-2006, 08:22 PM         #15
diamondwater04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ball wasnt hit to third...it more or less drifted that way though by the time the ball came down. but from the jump jeter called it....so arod shoulda moved regardless. But yea, Jeter did look frustrated..lol, he left the ball and walked away. but its iight....they'r only 1.5 back. and boston is slumping. Yanks dont fall under pressure..they just get stronger.
 08-17-2006, 08:26 PM         #16
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
They were both looking up at the ball and he drifted over right into A Rod. I didn't see the beginning of the play, so I didn't personally see where the ball was hit, but if he drifted all the way over to 3rd, than Jeter was at fault.

jeter was at fault yes, and he should have seen him...both of their gloves were in the vicinity so it's not like Jeter didn't see him there first...that was a bi*ch move on jeters part
 08-17-2006, 08:33 PM         #17
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you call it and the player doesnt back off, and then they drop it, even if its michael jordan u gonna give the dude a dirty look, this doesnt mean they dont get along.
 08-17-2006, 10:21 PM         #18
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeter was calling for it from the start. Arod wanted to be a Hero as he again self-imposed injury to himself again in NYC. Jeter will always be more liked by Yankee fans than A-Rod, because Jeter never had to try hard to be a Yankee.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 08-17-2006 at 10:25 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #19
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*t was funny though...Jeter's ball, fu*kin a-rod and his error a.ss, whats that 22 now?
 08-17-2006, 10:59 PM         #20
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
What's funniest about all this is that when ARod was actually playing SS he was the best SS in the league and he probably still would be right now if he was playing there. I like both Jeter and ARod but fu*k Jeter.
wow u jus like everything gay...gaytors gay-rod...kill urself...a-rod is an amazing player but hes a choke artist...n*gga has no balls...if ur the best fu*ken player like every1 says u r u should be able to come up wit some big hits...dont compare him to Jeter...Jeter is a champion has been comin up wit big hits for the yankees since he was like 20..mr. baseball aka mr october...till a-rod does something other then hitting meaningless homeruns when the yankees are already up 6 runs then u can talk
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy