NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-17-2006, 05:03 AM         #81
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he sounds like a jealous hater mad cuz his 15 minutes is almost up
 08-17-2006, 06:06 AM         #82
miked7499 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can care less about both of them but its a double cd and dj premire did one. He scott trting to say he is a filler. i yhink he's bitter because she sells millions and he can't put his signature on it.
 08-17-2006, 08:30 AM         #83
muscleman_3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this mutherf%#ker gettin full of himself now. If he ain't noticing, everybody that's coming out have some unknown producers on their albums makin hot sh*t
 08-17-2006, 08:43 AM         #84
two2's 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crack! Dude is bugging how does he know that song is about him? Storch is losing it. Naw 4real dude is crazy.
 08-17-2006, 01:24 PM         #85
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's always funny to see a cracker crying about this type of sh*t. Lets not mention how he works with Paris and Brooke...Xtina sh*ts on them. She really has talent, tons of it, not to mention a bit of soul, out of all of those lil kid singers who came out shes the only one with talent.
 08-17-2006, 01:30 PM         #86
fab4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Aguilera
 08-17-2006, 01:53 PM         #87
YounG_FaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
Hes doin tracks with that no talented hogan girl... Least that bi*ch christina can sing and primo >>> storch
its cuz hogan gots $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 08-17-2006, 02:03 PM         #88
Kboiwonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Storch is that club bangin n*gga... but primo is that classic, been thru the fire with the best type n*gga (biggie, gangstar, and many others) even thou he should be shot for fu*kin with christina all he doin is fu*kin his cred. up. but storch is fu*king with 2 non-talent bi*ches (paris hilton & brooke hogan) but once again its all about the money. so for right now the top making producers is GAY a.ss KANYEamazing beats descent rappers but BIG HOMO
 08-17-2006, 02:09 PM         #89
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Storch is getting the big head,he got good music but he acting like u the best ever.
 08-17-2006, 02:25 PM         #90
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was just lookin at his credits:

he seem ight, but I wouldn't not put him in my top 10 producers...maybe not top 15. I think he a bit big headed and I saw him on Making The Band 3 and that n*gga look maaaad homo. I guess he has to be if he gonna get in a verb war with a chick.
 11 years ago '05        #91
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
he didnt do any beats cuz she didnt get a plane for him?i thought artists go 2his house 2 record songs or he would send the song or songs to the artists

if its true hes gay cuz hes rich and he can fly himself anywhere

she shouldnt of said those lyrics about him cuz its not that serious.if hes not gonna do a beat for u then o well and move on

even if he did beats for her album there isnt a gurantee its gonna sell

hes a good producer but i dont know y he signed brooke hogan.her album is gonna go wood

as for workin with paris hilton thats self explanatory y he did beats for her
 08-17-2006, 03:09 PM         #92
~WB~HStL~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kboiwonder said:
Storch is that club bangin n*gga... but primo is that classic, been thru the fire with the best type n*gga (biggie, gangstar, and many others) even thou he should be shot for fu*kin with christina all he doin is fu*kin his cred. up. but storch is fu*king with 2 non-talent bi*ches (paris hilton & brooke hogan) but once again its all about the money. so for right now the top making producers is GAY a.ss KANYEamazing beats descent rappers but BIG HOMO

just like timbaland & nelly furtado, premo & christina got dope chemistry

her album is tight...hands down
 11 years ago '05        #93
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
lol...i wonder how her album will do...?
 08-17-2006, 03:38 PM         #94
nastynaj20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what type of sh*t is that, he want her to fly him in and pay like $100,000 for the track, he must be out his damn mind. Don't like me see him anywhere, I'll rob his white a.ss.
 08-17-2006, 03:50 PM         #95
MaesTwceThnThou 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egangsta said:
this guy storch.. aint sh*t.. white dude in a blk game that thinks hes doin it big... but he s lo-scale...

Alchemist is doin his thing, even Eminem who's beats I hate seems to have respect for the game and the craft, unlike cats like Scott Storch and JR Rotem, who went from them Storch Dre-type beats to makin Arab beats that stick out like a sore thumb on the new Mobb Deep

Emile is nice too, there's lots of good white producers

and the fact that you would even form your mouth to diss the legendary DJ Premier shows where your at
 11 years ago '06        #96
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 MPLSallstar said:
Well, I feel Scott is taking what she was saying too personal, that can be aimed at anybody and it sounds like she could be aiming at a past boyfriend... Perhaps??? lol..

And Scott really can't talk about anyone being pathetic, when he straight mirrored Lil John.
at this ignorant right here. The song IS aimed at Scott Storch...listen to the lyrics:

"We wrote Loving Me 4 Me, don't Walk Away
Can't Hold Us Down, all part of our history
Don't forget Infatuation, I'm a f!ghter
Feeling Underappreciated"

They wrote those songs together. And Lil Jon aint got sh*t on Storch. Storch been in the game for 15 years all the way back since The Roots. I aint no groupie but he deserves more respect than that loud-on-the-track, yelling bi*ch Lil Jon. Do your research before you diss anyone. Jon's a HACK...

Last edited by Storchaveli; 08-17-2006 at 06:24 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #97
space
space
 CentsCuZ said:
Doing keyboards on a track ("Still D.R.E") isn't producing the track... get your facts straight.

DRE did the drums on that track and he had Mike Elizondo doing the bass and others working on the track as well... Dre put it all together (that's what a producer does). Hip-hop is the only industry where a producer is expected to do the entire track by himself. He didn't even have to give storch the keyboard credit, but he did because that's the type of person that he is. Not to mention that DRE had produced classics wayyy before Storch came into the industry, so who do you think was learning from who?
No sh*t idiot, even Storch himself said that Dre influenced him....and all that you said about the "Still D.R.E." beat is stupid. That song wouldn't be crap without that SICK keyboard riff. In fact, Dr.Dre hired Storch ONLY for a keyboard tune...it made it an instant classic, ya'll know that. And you know you were noddin your head to it when that track came out. Stop frontin' kid.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 08-17-2006 at 06:40 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #98
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Storchaveli said:
No sh*t idiot, even Storch himself said that Dre influenced him....and all that you said about the "Still D.R.E." beat is stupid. That song wouldn't be crap without that SICK keyboard riff. In fact, Dr.Dre hired Storch ONLY for a keyboard tune...it made it an instant classic, ya'll know that. And you know you were noddin your head to it when that track came out. Stop frontin' kid.
Hey you fu*king moron... you just repeated exactly what I said...

Storchaveli said:
That song wouldn't be crap without that SICK keyboard riff.
Okay... how does that help your side of the argument?

What the fu*k is your point?

You yourself just admitted that Storch didn't produce the track (just did the keyboard), so just admit you're wrong, and keep it moving.

...and who said that I didn't/don't like the track? Of course I do.

These dumbasses can't even pick a side and argue it correctly...

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 08-17-2006 at 08:11 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #99
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
who really cares
 11 years ago '06        #100
space
space
^^^ @ CentsCuZ. That fu*kmook didnt know what to say so he wrote "argue right." Ok? Pay attention now dink, I'mm tell you my "point."

CentsCuZ said:
Doing keyboards on a track ("Still D.R.E") isn't producing the track...
You're making it sound like Storch didn't contribute to the track when he did. Like it or not lil girl, his riff made that song a catchy classic.

CentsCuZ said:
You yourself just admitted that Storch didn't produce the track, so just admit you're wrong.:
Did I say he produced the track? Umm...nope. If you didnt catch that, dont get mad at me cuz you're braindead.

CentsCuZ said:
He (Dr.Dre) didn't even have to give storch the keyboard credit, but he did because that's the type of person that he is.
Umm...if Dre didn't do that keyboard part, why would he take credit for it? It's disrespectful. So he DID have to give Storch credit dumbass.

CentsCuZ said:
Okay... how does that help your side of the argument?
What the fu*k is your point?
*sigh* Someone send this kid back to elementary school.

As you were: face down, a.ss up. :slap:

Last edited by Storchaveli; 08-17-2006 at 08:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy