Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
290 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 109 109
 Lungs said:
[Typical boxden head]

going to court = snitching :finger:

[/Typical boxden head]
shut up dumbass...going to court does not mean snitching....judge was a lady, asked me did i evade him, i said no...she asked me if i was in college, which i was...she was like, forget it, she was gonna make me pay 100 right then, at the time i was broke as hell, so she decided to make me pay 80 within 2 months...call me a snitch again, bi*ch....
 08-15-2006, 01:47 PM         #62
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah they got the whole story on mtv.com now
 11 years ago '04        #63
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
so baby has wayne on drugs like he had BG on heroin
 11 years ago '04        #64
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 gunit50cent123 said:
The 23-year-old MC (real name: Dwayne Michael Carter) was released from Georgia's Fulton County Jail on $11,000 bond following his arrest. Police claim the rapper was in possession of several unlabelled bottles — one containing 60 pills of Alprazolam (a generic form of Xanax), which is used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks; another containing 59 hydrocodone pills — along with "two small burnt joints of marijuana," the report read.

-from mtv.com/news
:rolleyes: thats fu*k all. not even media worthy. Two roches and prescription pills. bleh.
 08-15-2006, 01:57 PM         #65
KingJaffieJoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what does it matter, lil wayne got caught with some shyt and got away jus lik anyone with money. now you all kno tht if me or you was in the same situation we would still b in jail right now
 08-15-2006, 02:33 PM         #66
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
shut up dumbass...going to court does not mean snitching....judge was a lady, asked me did i evade him, i said no...she asked me if i was in college, which i was...she was like, forget it, she was gonna make me pay 100 right then, at the time i was broke as hell, so she decided to make me pay 80 within 2 months...call me a snitch again, bi*ch....

the "typical boxden head" tags were supposed to signal that my post was sarcastic

just a joke, playboy
 08-15-2006, 02:42 PM         #67
STLzFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thadon87 said:
Sorry if i sound dumb but what exactly is a "controlled substance"?
A controlled substace can be coke, x-tacy, heroin, PCP, acid,prescription pills or over 35 grams of weed, at least thats the laws here in Missouri there most likely the laws down there though. I wonder what he got caught with because it says possesion of marijuana so he didnt have a bunch of weed. Probably had some coke or prescription pills is what im guessin, dumb a.ss rappers ridin dirty dont they ever learn.

Last edited by STLzFinest; 08-15-2006 at 02:46 PM..
 08-15-2006, 02:47 PM         #68
STLzFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

It doesnt say posession with intent to distribute,
Which means he had less then a half ounce,
Which means he was just gettin cheify all night, probably with some bi*ches and a couple of his homies.

Your tellin me if you had unlimited amounts of cash you wouldnt be gettin Blazed every night?
Your the dumbass it says possesion of contolled substance and possesion of marijuana that means he had a lil weed and some coke or something. It doesnt matter he still got a Class C Felony I bet. Trust me I know all the laws been dealin wit this sh*t for years.
 08-15-2006, 02:47 PM         #69
MOSESCANOVA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clarence1986 said:
but I think there's a big difference between shootin urself and gettin caught wit a lil green
REAL TALK
 08-15-2006, 02:59 PM         #70
STLzFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^

OK you guys are idiots he didnt just get caught with a lil weed he got caught with 60 Xanax's and 59 Vicodin's, that is a felony so in a way he did shoot hisself. He's either gonna do 3-7 yrs probation where he'll have to take drug test all the time or hes gonna have to fork over alot of that cheese. Down there in Fulton County that cheese might not even work.
 11 years ago '04        #71
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
lol@59 Vicodins...just lol
 11 years ago '06        #72
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
this ain't nothin new 2 me. Lil' Wayne reminds me of DMX, always in trouble w/ the damn 5-0. Besides that Fulton County don't play no games, I got stopped for doing 10 miles over the speed limit and them n*ggaz got me out the car and searched my sh*t w/ out probable cause. Luckily I ain't have sh*t on me..
 11 years ago '06        #73
snuup408 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
I know he was like damn.....i can be touched over some b.s
 08-15-2006, 05:05 PM         #74
DadeCounty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=BlaznHizzle]Rapper Lil' Wayne was arrested in Atlanta, GA on various drug charges, after police found drugs in his possession.

Police told AllHipHop.com that Lil' Wayne was stopped in mid-town Atlanta yesterday (Aug. 14) and charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, purchase of a controlled substance and other, minor offenses.

The rapper was released on bond from the Fulton County Jail.

[/QUOTE
Same old wayne this nothing new to him if he was in miami the police that pulled him over would probably have smoke sumtin with him.
 11 years ago '04        #75
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 109 109
 Lungs said:
the "typical boxden head" tags were supposed to signal that my post was sarcastic

just a joke, playboy
my bad pimp, lol....:banghead:
 08-15-2006, 06:29 PM         #76
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
 08-15-2006, 06:33 PM         #77
christinesun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
Rapper Lil' Wayne was arrested in Atlanta, GA on various drug charges, after police found drugs in his possession.

Police told AllHipHop.com that Lil' Wayne was stopped in mid-town Atlanta yesterday (Aug. 14) and charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, purchase of a controlled substance and other, minor offenses.

The rapper was released on bond from the Fulton County Jail.

Lil' Wayne is older enough to know what to do and not to do. Why would he be fooling with that stuff and know he is famous. His business is everybodys business.
 08-15-2006, 06:33 PM         #78
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thadon87 said:
Sorry if i sound dumb but what exactly is a "controlled substance"?
drugs that are controlled (e.g. restricted, outlawed...) via the controlled substance act. which put different drugs into different classifications of how legal they are, how they may be obtained (prescription, over the counter, research only, or not at all) and such.
so pretty much, any drug.
 08-15-2006, 06:34 PM         #79
ghettofab19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn jakes alwalys tryin to knock da hustle. A n*gga can't smoke some bomb in peace.
 11 years ago '04        #80
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
fu*kin knockos
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago