Aug 15 - Lil Wayne ARRESTED

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2006, 10:20 AM         #21
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pistolp said:
at least it wasn't cobb co.
word if it was in Cobb the Big Boss Man would be on that sh*t...

08-15-2006, 10:21 AM         #22
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was it drugs or weed? i think they label weed as a controlled substance also, i think thats what i got hit off wit when them pigs found a roach, it was like 5 years ago though so i aint sure...
 11 years ago '06        #23
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 Phicmagic said:
shows wha u kno..dude IS doing D3. its droppin when tha carter 3 pops. can't feel my face is on hold cause of the tour and the father/son jpont. lames need to learn. some of these gangsta grilz are recorded months in advance...rick ross,s been on our hard drives since march. but can't feel my face is on hold. the tour and his cash money sh*t is firsthand
lol if this is true then it makes sense why some of weezy sh*t isnt like outstanding on mixtapes, he doesnt ride beats, he just spits and has them blended onto any beat.

And its kinda stupid he should release D3 before C3 not at like the exact same time.
 08-15-2006, 10:30 AM         #24
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drama puts the tape n a window. a mont up to, or a month after. majority of artists take the month up to. the blend thing? I haven't seen that. he usually records str8 to the track. t.I. does that sh*t sometimes for mixtape and guest spots
 11 years ago '04        #25
gamespitter84 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 79 79
 Kode_Red said:
Fulton County don't play no games.....
u speaking da truth
 08-15-2006, 10:34 AM         #26
SumSkunkyShit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some yayo and trees probably
 11 years ago '04        #27
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
Man I been caught wit trees 6 times...all but 1 was b4 I turned 18. All he'll get is some probation, prolly some ua's (piss test for those that don't know). Some community service and maybe a 2 day drug/alcohol class. Now if he got caught with some soft, he'll be in more sh*t than that for sure. At least that's the way Denver County does it.
 11 years ago '06        #28
NefariousNate 
space
space
I bet u it was a like a sh*tload of robutussin sh*t lmao, that n*gga is addicted to that sh*t, triple c's, ex, and weed.
 11 years ago '04        #29
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 thadon87 said:
Sorry if i sound dumb but what exactly is a "controlled substance"?

A controlled substance is any type of drug that the federal government has categorized as having a higher-than-average potential for abuse or addiction. Such drugs are divided into categories based on their potential for abuse or addiction. Controlled substances range from illegal street drugs to prescription medications.
 11 years ago '04        #30
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 750 750
A controlled substance is anything other than tobacco and liquor and divided into categories...therfore it could be anything from weed, coke, heroin, or cough medicine

And in Ga...anything over an oz is a felony...1st offender is 5 yr probation...repeat offenders get jail time
 11 years ago '04        #31
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 pistolp said:
at least it wasn't cobb co.
real talk...bi*ches tried to hit me with a $240 ticket when i was ridin through...dude said i tried to "evade" him...went to court...80 dollars and off a n*ggas record, lol...
 08-15-2006, 10:59 AM         #32
FreshFlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damnnn the stole his Soul and Life
pfff The F** Police bleme everyone for having a lil bit of Weeed
flowwww
 08-15-2006, 11:16 AM         #33
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
real talk...bi*ches tried to hit me with a $240 ticket when i was ridin through...dude said i tried to "evade" him...went to court...80 dollars and off a n*ggas record, lol...
[Typical boxden head]

going to court = snitching :finger:

[/Typical boxden head]
 08-15-2006, 11:37 AM         #34
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dam!!!...nikka cant burn a lil trees in peace!!!...bunch of hatin a.ss kids on this boxden sh*t
 08-15-2006, 11:47 AM         #35
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got 539049304390 emails, pms and sh off dudes askin me what studio. its PatchWerk

Cash Money/DTP/Grand Hustle/Sometimes Nas/Majority of the southern artists out lol/DJ Drama/Jeezy all make it their choice studio when it comes to their projects. Its alot more acts to but hey. Thats off the top. Right now tho the studio is booked mostly booked out to Luda and Young Dro. Wayne has like 4390493043 things going on. And Fabolous was their at like 3 am this morning I heard. I'll see what he was doing when i go in today at 2.

ATL People holla at me.
 11 years ago '06        #36
NefariousNate 
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
I got 539049304390 emails, pms and sh off dudes askin me what studio. its PatchWerk

Cash Money/DTP/Grand Hustle/Sometimes Nas/Majority of the southern artists out lol/DJ Drama/Jeezy all make it their choice studio when it comes to their projects. Its alot more acts to but hey. Thats off the top. Right now tho the studio is booked mostly booked out to Luda and Young Dro. Wayne has like 4390493043 things going on. And Fabolous was their at like 3 am this morning I heard. I'll see what he was doing when i go in today at 2.

ATL People holla at me.

thats wats up, u need to leak some of that wayne sh*t bro
 11 years ago '05        #37
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,915 | Props total: 503 503
 Kode_Red said:
Fulton County don't play no games.....
he got stopped in mid town so it was probably atlanta police that stopped him. He probably was in a nice car and they just wanted to fu*k wit him and found some stuff.
 11 years ago '04        #38
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
homie is right about the gangsta grillz i remember telling somone that the mixtapes done months ahead of the release date, but drama just takes his time and knows best when to realease the tapes, if you close to someone in the artist camp you probably already bumping the tapes way months earlier.

yo Phic what are some of the things Wayne has popping in the studio?
 08-15-2006, 11:57 AM         #39
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not leakin NOTHING. One of the engineers on the team here got CAUGHT JUST BURNING A CD of an artists work without permission and he got a little situation on his hand where hes outta a JOB, and they tryin to hit him with a little thing called getting sued lol.

They serious about it when it comes to us. Cause the know we hear it when its raw. Another Thing is the head engineer is the only one who knows the pass to some of the password protected sh*t. So if hes outta sync, and the artist comes in, we sh*t outta luck cause we cant pull the work back up. Thats one of the main reasons why I think artists leak their own sh*t for real. Cause until its fully mixed down, only ONE person here has access to it. And this studio has been the main recording base for about 95 percent of southern music for the past decade. They even got nas listed as recording some of illmatic here. lol.

So my theory is after we GIVE it to the artists when its mixed, done blah blah. They burn em up and leak it. Cause its not leaked outta here.
 08-15-2006, 11:59 AM         #40
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly people wanna think hes working on Carter 3 and Like Father Like Son Like EXTRA HARD. But hes not. Carter 3 isnt full proof like that. He still wanna push Carter 2.

The REAL Thing their working on, truthfully and honestly is Curren$y or whatever. His Gangsta Grillz joint and his album. They grindin hard on that joint in the studio and I wont lie, the sh*ts coming out great so far. Wayne also does like 349304390439043 verses to beats left and right here and their JUST incase he wants to do this or that.

He was doing Dedication 3 sh tho, he said THAT. hes just stackin up for it now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago