Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2006, 09:19 PM         #1
12423 pageviews
24 comments

Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Need For Speed Carbon Media (X360/PS3)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Looks OK IMO.

24 comments for "Need For Speed Carbon Media (X360/PS3)"

11 years ago '05        #2
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10779 10779
i will buy this game for that 350z alone.
 11 years ago '04        #3
Will Branson 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 3 3
Game Looks Nice
 08-14-2006, 11:03 PM         #4
COcaine.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you say Crack?
 08-14-2006, 11:05 PM         #5
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa daym
 11 years ago '04        #6
K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
this game should be sick.
 08-14-2006, 11:17 PM         #7
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yea too bad my 360 on the fritz
 08-15-2006, 02:48 AM         #8
Hydraulics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, this looks bad a.ss, definately gonnah be a sick game cuz NFS doesnt disappoint.
this is coming out for PC, yes?
 11 years ago '04        #9
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
yea imma buy it..but damn what are we gett'n new cuz i'm be'n lazy and dont' feel like look'n it up lol...
 11 years ago '04        #10
CrAkKedOuT 961 heat pts961
space
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 15151 15151
uh your basically getting the same ol recycled sh*t over and over and over and over.....supposedly there's going to be some type of "team element".......no cop chases, everything is done at night time.....game is such garbage already and it aint even come out yet....the ONLY thing thats improved is the car customization...

people are fools if they buy this game.
 11 years ago '05        #11
McLaren 
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
those pics are trying to sway me to get one since i've said i'm not buying any Need For Speed eversince they've drifted away from the Hot Pursuit series
 08-15-2006, 11:51 AM         #12
Hydraulics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrAkKedOuT said:
uh your basically getting the same ol recycled sh*t over and over and over and over.....supposedly there's going to be some type of "team element".......no cop chases, everything is done at night time.....game is such garbage already and it aint even come out yet....the ONLY thing thats improved is the car customization...

people are fools if they buy this game.
I dont understand why u keep saying that.
recycling is good sometimes (its good for NFS), they keep whats good and they always add new features like they added speedtrap in most wanted, theres new cars, a new map, better graphics. this team element sounds nice, whats it about?
and nfs gets better everytime, if they just go all out for carbon (to impress you) there would be nothing to look forward to (after carbon).

And also in your theory, most if not all the sports games are just recycled games, cuz they're basically the same every year, they're just "recycled over and over and over again." Are the people who buys sports games every year fools?
 11 years ago '04        #13
space
space
space
 Hydraulics said:
and nfs gets better everytime, if they just go all out for carbon (to impress you) there would be nothing to look forward to (after carbon).

And also in your theory, most if not all the sports games are just recycled games, cuz they're basically the same every year, they're just "recycled over and over and over again." Are the people who buys sports games every year fools?
NFS gets better everytime? well thats your opinion. Wow they added a new race or 2 *twirls finger*. Graphically this game looks just like Most Wanted.

Anyone who buy's Madden every year is a fool imo. But hey thats me, dont get ya panties twisted.
 11 years ago '05        #14
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,537 | Props total: 7668 7668
I hope the m3 will be available before the end of the game
 11 years ago '04        #15
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I do agree with Crakked Out on one thing...that buying Madden or any sports game every year is stupid...the upgrades are minimal at best...and you can get the new players every year with roster upgrades anyways...

Most Wanted was almost Hot Prusuit level if the police were smarter and better AI it wouldv'e been better then Hot Pursuit...i'mma rent this NFS first then if it's better then a 8 i'll buy it...but so far i'm not impressed with what i've read of it...and i REALLY REALLY do not like the all night setting...
 11 years ago '04        #16
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
blah the nfs series always has highs and lows, the team element will be the low for this game, most wanted was complete garbage except for the storyline, underground was a better series
 11 years ago '04        #17
space
space
space
what they should be doin is always combining stuff....why take out the police chases that people seemed to have loved in Most Wanted? why make the entire game at night? how about giving us some real-time day/night changes for a change.

XxC4xX said:
most wanted was complete garbage except for the storyline
racing to get your car back is a good storyline? k

Last edited by CrAkKedOuT; 08-16-2006 at 08:43 AM..
 08-16-2006, 09:10 AM         #18
Gonsalves  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydraulics said:
sh*t, this looks bad a.ss, definately gonnah be a sick game cuz NFS doesnt disappoint.
this is coming out for PC, yes?
They always release NFS games on the pc so count on it. The games using the same graphics engine as "Most Wanted". Its a nice engine but i feel the developers should spend more time on the enviroments. The cars/lighting is very good on the engine...
 11 years ago '04        #19
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
Hmm not sure about it...i think they know how to make a good game NFS Underground 2 was the best ive ever played...the way you could customize a car, soudntrack, specific engine mods, graphics, AND best of all just driving and taking on other racers for money.. i bought most wanted when it came out ..besides the police that game was too easy..

we need the music from NFS Underound 1 and 2 ..the cars from 1 and 2
the graphics from carbon [if they are that good] engine mods from part 2
and PLEASE dont leave out the drift..take out circuit
 11 years ago '04        #20
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Untouchable said:
we need the music from NFS Underound 1 and 2 ..the cars from 1 and 2
the graphics from carbon [if they are that good] engine mods from part 2
and PLEASE dont leave out the drift..take out circuit
I say we Need the music from Underground 1 & 2 or custom soundtracks would be better but if not that then the underground music is great...the cars from most wanted but throw in some more exotics for those of us who like to smoke tires in a gallardo doing 160 on the freeway in video games...and make some more american muscle cars...the Vette, viper, dodge Charger SRT-8, Saleen Cobra Mustang, some reall good american Horsepower would be nice...the ability to build your own car from the ground up would be awesome...picking out the quarter panel and design of your car everything...make the mods alot better by allowing you pick your choice of certain mods instead of just saying engine mods they should us pick if we want to change the headers or add a cold air intake instead of grouping all the engine mods together into one package...this would make the game more challanging and give it more replay value...especially if it's online...because my cold air intake might give me 10 more hp then the next person's header upgrade which means I have a slight better chance at winning the race....and DEFINATELY DEFINATELY WHATEVER YOU DO EA...put the drift back in...that was awesome to play...and keep the cops just make them smarter...and instead of all day or all night setting how bout some real time lighting effects and changing during gameplay...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy