Outkast Ildewild[2006]

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

OUTKAST IDLWILD
5 MICS 72 32.58%
4 MICS 70 31.67%
3 MICS 48 21.72%
2 MICS 17 7.69%
1 MIC 14 6.33%
Voters: 221. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-14-2006, 07:48 AM         #21
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bugg face is hot 2 def, other than that the album is trash
 08-14-2006, 09:04 AM         #22
box cutter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like Bushwick Bill said on Phantom of the Rapra
= -"Rap is Opera 2 da people in the Ghetto"-
and Outkast have manifested that 2 da upmost in
such a brilliant way on this CD!

never mind the kids that can't feel this.. heads ain't ready
 08-14-2006, 10:31 AM         #23
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phase_7 said:
On my first listen i am reminded of how shocked I was when first hearing "Aquemini", "Stankonia", "Speakerboxx/Love Below" and even "ATliens". Then I remembered how much I grew to love those records.
very well said. propped.

:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #24
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
sick album 5 mics anytime outkast touches the mic ... cause they dont sound like anyone but outkast ....

when you hear rap ... you always have to look at the track name ... but when its outkast you JUST KNOW ... this albums following that path ...

5 mics solid album ...

I think people who drop 1 mics , 2 mics ... even 3 mics .. are too young to understand outkast ... they dont get it .. they want some g unit or some trash

Last edited by mszomola; 08-14-2006 at 10:47 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #25
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
lovin this sh*t! listened to it like 6 times over and over playin videogames and sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #26
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 pimppoet said:
Skimmed through and only felt afew songs off top. The music fit the movies but I feel they should have did another cd for the offical last cd. Not just senduin sh*t back n forth but in the studio witht he rest of the dungeon fam. I didnt mind andre singin. I think actual bumped the love below more but this cd way out there. Still gotta listen 2 give tru review.

Edit: "Different" doesnt mean better. Just cuz they put it down time 2 time doesnt mean u gonna feel it all. Its doesnt have ne thing 2 do with commercial vs real hip hop bs or young vs old. Be real with ur reviews.
I didn't say you had to feel it all. I am being real with my reviews. I'm simply stating a fact. They don't try to cater to a particular genre of music. Because of the fact they are ingenuitive, their lyrics say something, and their music talent is so amazing, they get good reviews. However, keep up son. This isn't their last CD. They have stated, over and over again, that Outkast is still a group. Music is still Andres thing. They will always go back to it when the time is proper. And that's real.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 SleepyThug said:
One mic because there isn't a choice for anything less. Thank god k!ller Mike is putting sh!t out on grind time. Creative? Yes. Different? Sure. Listenable? Nope, hurts my ears. Doesn't mean I bump wack azz young joc either. Props to whoever can dig this tho...no hate from me.
We can agree to disagree. At least we agree on one thing.. Young Joc is wack! :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #28
web3x 
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 104 104
I've listened to it three times now. I give it a 5. I will admit that this is not a hip-hop 5, this is a music 5. Most of this album probably will not sit well with a hip-hop ear IMO, but I do feel that there is some great music on this album.

It's good to take a breath of fresh air in now and then.
 11 years ago '06        #29
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i gave this a 3 after the first listen....but i been listenin to it a lot, lotta songs growin on me. i'd bump it up to a 4 mics, very solid. still a few tracks i don't care for, which imo stops me from givin 5 mics.

hot a.ss tracks...

Morris Brown
Life Is Like A Musical
In Your Dreams
The Train
Hollywood Divorce
Chronomentrophobia
Peaches
Mighty O

and who else agrees that Outkast shoulda spit over that Mutron Angel song, woulda been hella hot. waste.
 11 years ago '05        #30
outkast 3 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 164 164
Classic Album 5 mics

When I look in your eyes

is my fave track so far
 11 years ago '05        #31
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Drich1998 said:
I agree with everything you have to say. Problem is, most people on boxden fiend to hear the likes of "musicians" like young joc, 50, and a bunch of other candy a.ss rappers. Outkast continues to mold a genre of music. They continue to get the best reviews, despite the fact their music isn't even considered "commercial". Once again, they have dropped an album that is far from mainstream, and yet it will be a huge success because it is the "different" music that the industry needs. The cater to so many tastes, because they aren't rap, they are'nt rnb, they aren't pop or rock. They are their own style. But, needless to say, there will be plenty of kids on here that really want that gangsta gangsta "i get laid and i got money" sh*t that most people on here give 5 stars/mics to. If you want to know what this album is really worth, look at all the critics from rolling stones to straight hip-hop magazines. And if, somehow, you kids on here think you have it right and know something better, maybe you should be writers and critics?? CD is smoove. Fu** a download, I erased it after two listens. I'ma go buy the CD as soon as it's released and add it to my collection of GOOD music!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #32
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
2 words... Real Music

you young kids need to take a step back and enjoy greatness while it's still around..cuz it's starting to get harder to find...
 11 years ago '04        #33
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
 uncfan888 said:
2 words... Real Music

you young kids need to take a step back and enjoy greatness while it's still around..cuz it's starting to get harder to find...

amen .. they just dont see it the same way ...
 11 years ago '05        #34
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
i been down wit kast since they first started and im not impressed with this album. Im not going to say its garbage but it has sum potential. i really think they were trying to make more of a sound track to their movie rather than the usual stuff. but it should have been a doudle disc cd. 2 cd's one for the movie and the other cd Outkast. i respect that they doing sumthing different but this is kind of xtreme. I really think they split up cuz andre and dre are not really rapping together like they were back in da day. all i have to say is THE THRILL IS GONE. so long outkast. i will play yall songs from time to time but they done fell off man. SO LONG OUTKAST
 11 years ago '04        #35
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
^^^^
Dre n Big Boi stopped recording in the same studio a long time ago....i belive around ATLiens when Dre first started to change.

but i like they music still everything is not all Drugs/Guns/Cars/Money wit them. They have fun with it but still can be serious and spit it very well.
 11 years ago '04        #36
sonofaque86 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
I've only listened to half it so far...This sh*t is amazing. I'm a huge Outkast fan. I give it 4 stars...The music is so different from all this crap thats on the radio now...I'm not saying this is their best album ever, but it's def one of my favorites by them. I will be definately support Outkast and buy this album

Last edited by sonofaque86; 08-14-2006 at 09:43 PM..
 08-14-2006, 10:05 PM         #37
nutty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i kno iz that tha track Hollywood divorce iz a crazy track!
 11 years ago '05        #38
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
Good quality music..
 11 years ago '05        #39
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
Love the record but won't call it hip-hop....
 08-15-2006, 07:43 PM         #40
cashprice04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album I will give a 4 its not a bad album it did fit the soundtrack i just wish they would just call this a soundtrack instead of an outkast album. I am a big outkast fan this the worst album they have ever made but the funny thing about is the worst albums better than some rapper classic albums. my order of the best outkast albums.

1 Aqumini rate 5
2 southernplaylistic rate 5
3. atliens rate 5
4 love below/speakerboxx 4 and half
5 stankonia 4 and half
6 idlewild 4

they never made a bad album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy