Outkast Ildewild[2006]

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

OUTKAST IDLWILD
5 MICS 72 32.58%
4 MICS 70 31.67%
3 MICS 48 21.72%
2 MICS 17 7.69%
1 MIC 14 6.33%
Voters: 221. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-13-2006, 04:32 PM         #1
6888 pageviews
91 comments

THEgameBWS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Outkast-Idlewild[2006]

[pic - click to view]

01. Idlewild Intro
02. Mighty "O" - OutKast
03. Peaches - Big Boi f/Sleepy Brown
04. Idlewild Blue Don't Chu Worry 'Bout Me - Andre 3000
05. Infatuation - Big Boi f/Khujo
06. N2U - Big Boi f/Sleepy Brown
07. Morris Brown - Big Boi f/Scar & Sleepy Brown
08. Chronomentrophobia - Andre 3000
09. The Train - Big Boi f/Scar & Sleepy Brown
10. Life Is Like A Musical - Andre 3000
11. No Bootleg DVDs (Interlude)
12. Hollywood Divorce - OutKast f/Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg
13. Zora - Andre 3000
14. Call The Law - Big Boi f/Janelle Monae
15. Bamboo/Cross (Interlude)
16. Bugg Face - Big Boi
17. Makes No Sense At All - Andre 3000
18. In Your Dreams - Big Boi f/Sleepy Brown, k!ller Mike & Janelle Monae
19. Percival & Rooster (Idlewild Blues) - OutKast
20. Matron Angel - Andre 3000 f/Whild Peach
21. Greatest Show On Earth - Andre 3000 f/Macy Gray
22. You're Beautiful (Interlude)
23. When I Look Into Your Eyes - Andre 3000
24. Dyin' To Live - Andre 3000
25. A Bad Note - OutKast

:wow: :wow: first songs are hot

Last edited by THEgameBWS; 08-13-2006 at 04:54 PM..

91 comments for "Outkast Ildewild[2006]"

11 years ago '06        #2
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
too many wack songs imo....there were like 7 songs i was feelin, then like another 4 or so that i didn't mind. but then a bunch of wack songs i'll never play again.

Last edited by SHootar; 08-13-2006 at 06:18 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #3
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
i respect that they try to be different and the music is supposed to be from the 30's but this is a little too extreme for me, i gotta listen to it some more
 11 years ago '06        #4
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
....ha aight, some of the songs are growin on me more...i'll give another review later
 08-13-2006, 06:31 PM         #5
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 mics, not feeling this at all. Only liked Mighty O, Peaches, The Train, Hollywood Divorce and In Your Dreams.
 11 years ago '05        #6
yungwun5150 
space
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 0 0
has the entire thing leaked?
 11 years ago '05        #7
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,780 | Props total: 1591 1591
too many tracks
 08-13-2006, 06:38 PM         #8
dge662  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just my opinion (outkast fan), i thought the album was dope. i like different music... all this other bullsh*t puts a strain on the brain. when i say "other bullsh*t" i mean all that snap trash... will go buy it on the 22nd n see the movie... holla
 11 years ago '04        #9
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
3/5 some trax like train, bad note, bamboo and cross, and call the law i couldnt stand if those were off it woulda been a 4 my fav track is greatest show on earth and chronomonophobia
 11 years ago '04        #10
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
i gave it 4 mics, cuz its definitely some feel good, kick back n relax type of sh*t. Just dont get the "Bad Note" track, its 8mins of nothing. Really stupid in my opinion....

Last edited by dj X; 08-13-2006 at 08:02 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #11
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
I hope you guys arent surprised about this album? This is the kind of music Outkast it known for. They are always doing suttin out of the ordinary thas why you can neva put them in da same box as other south acts. nice album but its not betta den otha sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #12
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
25 tracks...got damn. 3 Mics though. Theres some hot songs between the filler on here.
 11 years ago '04        #13
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 phase_7 said:
On my first listen i am reminded of how shocked I was when first hearing "Aquemini", "Stankonia", "Speakerboxx/Love Below" and even "ATliens". Then I remembered how much I grew to love those records. Everyone knows that there will never be another "Southerplayalistic...." yet everyone waits for it from Kast. I quit looking at "ATliens".

After Idlewild's 1st listen I give it a 5 mic for many reasons. First there was the undeniable level of injenuity they put into every song, whether as a group or solo. Secondly there is the fact that Andre 3000 is back as "Dre" the rapper and murdering every beat he spits on. And finally the fact the only way this album could go down from a 5 to a 4 is if i listen to it to the point of playing it out.

I agree with everything you have to say. Problem is, most people on boxden fiend to hear the likes of "musicians" like young joc, 50, and a bunch of other candy a.ss rappers. Outkast continues to mold a genre of music. They continue to get the best reviews, despite the fact their music isn't even considered "commercial". Once again, they have dropped an album that is far from mainstream, and yet it will be a huge success because it is the "different" music that the industry needs. The cater to so many tastes, because they aren't rap, they are'nt rnb, they aren't pop or rock. They are their own style. But, needless to say, there will be plenty of kids on here that really want that gangsta gangsta "i get laid and i got money" sh*t that most people on here give 5 stars/mics to. If you want to know what this album is really worth, look at all the critics from rolling stones to straight hip-hop magazines. And if, somehow, you kids on here think you have it right and know something better, maybe you should be writers and critics?? CD is smoove. Fu** a download, I erased it after two listens. I'ma go buy the CD as soon as it's released and add it to my collection of GOOD music!
 11 years ago '05        #14
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Drich1998 said:
I agree with everything you have to say. Problem is, most people on boxden fiend to hear the likes of "musicians" like young joc, 50, and a bunch of other candy a.ss rappers. Outkast continues to mold a genre of music. They continue to get the best reviews, despite the fact their music isn't even considered "commercial". Once again, they have dropped an album that is far from mainstream, and yet it will be a huge success because it is the "different" music that the industry needs. The cater to so many tastes, because they aren't rap, they are'nt rnb, they aren't pop or rock. They are their own style. But, needless to say, there will be plenty of kids on here that really want that gangsta gangsta "i get laid and i got money" sh*t that most people on here give 5 stars/mics to. If you want to know what this album is really worth, look at all the critics from rolling stones to straight hip-hop magazines. And if, somehow, you kids on here think you have it right and know something better, maybe you should be writers and critics?? CD is smoove. Fu** a download, I erased it after two listens. I'ma go buy the CD as soon as it's released and add it to my collection of GOOD music!
co muthafu*kin sign

This motherfukker dropped the hammer.:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #15
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 237 237
Skimmed through and only felt afew songs off top. The music fit the movies but I feel they should have did another cd for the offical last cd. Not just senduin sh*t back n forth but in the studio witht he rest of the dungeon fam. I didnt mind andre singin. I think actual bumped the love below more but this cd way out there. Still gotta listen 2 give tru review.

Edit: "Different" doesnt mean better. Just cuz they put it down time 2 time doesnt mean u gonna feel it all. Its doesnt have ne thing 2 do with commercial vs real hip hop bs or young vs old. Be real with ur reviews.

Last edited by pimppoet; 08-14-2006 at 11:09 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #16
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
 pimppoet said:
Skimmed through and only felt afew songs off top. The music fit the movies but I feel they should have did another cd for the offical last cd. Not just senduin sh*t back n forth but in the studio witht he rest of the dungeon fam. I didnt mind andre singin. I think actual bumped the love below more but this cd way out there. Still gotta listen 2 give tru review.
if u read that news article that was up the other day Dre slipped and mentioned how they have these other tracks and they still workin in the studio (which is what we area beginning to be believe is their official send off record) think it's supposed to be 10 the Hard Way?? something like dat
 11 years ago '04        #17
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
aint listened to the whole thing but im givin 4/5...never heard of an wack outkast album....

and i would prefer Dre be singin the Blues rather than Love below stuff..
 11 years ago '05        #18
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Hollywood Divorce........thats all i'm going to say.
 08-14-2006, 03:46 AM         #19
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One mic because there isn't a choice for anything less. Thank god k!ller Mike is putting sh!t out on grind time. Creative? Yes. Different? Sure. Listenable? Nope, hurts my ears. Doesn't mean I bump wack azz young joc either. Props to whoever can dig this tho...no hate from me.
 08-14-2006, 03:55 AM         #20
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only took one listen so im not gonna rate it yet. Tracks 1-19 are very good, after that Andre 3000 seems to stray off a bit too much, I think if the CD stopped after #19 i think it might be a 5 mic album.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy