Aug 13 - CASSIE: "I'M NOT A WHORE!..."

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was "Me and U" about givin head?
Yes 345 80.42%
No 84 19.58%
Voters: 429. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #161
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
man i was about say i remember reading this a few years ago then i saw the original date of this thread
 8 years ago '05        #162
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Well i say let a s3x tape drop and then i,ll say if she is or not.
 8 years ago '05        #163
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
Why was this old a.ss thread reopened?
 8 years ago '05        #164
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
smh at this f**kings.lut
 11-15-2009, 10:57 PM         #165
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...................................:metallicblue:
 11-16-2009, 01:09 AM         #166
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Cassie's response to her recent criticism and artist ratings:

"Yo, some things need to be cleared up right now. First off Iíd like to say that the media is absolutely ruthless and will do ANTHING to tear people down. This week particularily has been the worst with media for me. Theyíve released statements that I never said about the intentions of my first single ĎMe & U.í I never said that the song is about oral s3x. Take it as you wish, I NEVER SAID THAT, EVER!
Second, this week I had an interview on New York radio, first with Angie Martinez and then later with Funk Master Flex on Hot 97. What I said with both Angie and Flex was what I said, but all of it was taken out of context when sites such as Vibe.com decided to write about it. I never said that Pharrell could get it, I said that he was cute and that was on the Angie Martinez show. Also on Angieís show, I said that I didnít have time for guys and that is exactly what I meant. Itís not that people arenít good enough or however some of you may have taken it. IíM BUSY, STRAIGHT UP. I never said that I didnít like Ciara, I am actually a HUGE FAN of hers. I said that I didnít understand why we are compared, not only because Iím only on my first single, but because our styles are much different, sheís soooooo talented, why would I discredit her? Lets be real.
On Flex, he read into a lot, but that is what his show is about. I realized that after I was done with the show. I personally donít feel that I need to talk about this ďunofficial videoĒ again (right now). But quickly, it was a bad look that got leaked on the internet. No, I DID NOT leak itÖ.I donít care for that video, I never have cared for it. Bow and Omarion are great guys and it was wrong of me to talk about them on air. I had no bad intentions with what I said on them, but I can understand how it would upset people. Again, Iíve met them both and they are very sweet and kind.
The rate from 1 to 10 was BS. It didnít mean anything to me. None of them were right if I had really thought them through, but how would you feel if you were on live radio with Flex. I do wish that I said no to the suggestion of the ďgame.Ē Personal apologies go out to any of the artists that were offended by their rating-they werenít real, none of them.
Oh and lastly, I am aware that my live performances have been pretty badÖ.no excuses, Iím still getting over stage fright.
I am very upset with the series of events this week and I do not appreciate people making me look and sound crazy. Iím not a a wh0ore or a b*tch, which is what people have been making me out to be. Iím a 19 year old girl, Iím single and Iím working my a.ss off. Thank you to all of the fans and supporters that have recognized my hard work."

SOURCE://HTTP.CASSIE.NS4LIFE.COM
See, Cassie, the secret is acting like you don't give a f**ks what the media says, and instead laughing about it, maybe even doing something that makes fun of it... not trying to explain yourself, especially when the whole world wants to tap that a.ss after we seen your s3xy a.ss nekkid.
 8 years ago '06        #167
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 396 396

[pic - click to view]

T-PAIN'S SHIRT SAYS IT ALL!

Last edited by O-FICIAL; 11-17-2009 at 08:27 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #168
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
Lol at this slore explaining hers.lut ways.
 8 years ago '07        #169
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Damn she only 19!?
 11-17-2009, 11:28 PM         #170
Anding3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know ryan leslie did the beat and wrote the song...................y doesnt somebody ask him?
 11-18-2009, 12:22 AM         #171
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought she had a s3x tape out............ lame. No one cares about her talkin Bjs, we wanna seee. :applause:
 11-18-2009, 01:42 AM         #172
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn dis is old
 11-18-2009, 03:13 AM         #173
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Cassie's response to her recent criticism and artist ratings:

"Yo, some things need to be cleared up right now. First off Iíd like to say that the media is absolutely ruthless and will do ANTHING to tear people down. This week particularily has been the worst with media for me. Theyíve released statements that I never said about the intentions of my first single ĎMe & U.í I never said that the song is about oral s3x. Take it as you wish, I NEVER SAID THAT, EVER!
Second, this week I had an interview on New York radio, first with Angie Martinez and then later with Funk Master Flex on Hot 97. What I said with both Angie and Flex was what I said, but all of it was taken out of context when sites such as Vibe.com decided to write about it. I never said that Pharrell could get it, I said that he was cute and that was on the Angie Martinez show. Also on Angieís show, I said that I didnít have time for guys and that is exactly what I meant. Itís not that people arenít good enough or however some of you may have taken it. IíM BUSY, STRAIGHT UP. I never said that I didnít like Ciara, I am actually a HUGE FAN of hers. I said that I didnít understand why we are compared, not only because Iím only on my first single, but because our styles are much different, sheís soooooo talented, why would I discredit her? Lets be real.
On Flex, he read into a lot, but that is what his show is about. I realized that after I was done with the show. I personally donít feel that I need to talk about this ďunofficial videoĒ again (right now). But quickly, it was a bad look that got leaked on the internet. No, I DID NOT leak itÖ.I donít care for that video, I never have cared for it. Bow and Omarion are great guys and it was wrong of me to talk about them on air. I had no bad intentions with what I said on them, but I can understand how it would upset people. Again, Iíve met them both and they are very sweet and kind.
The rate from 1 to 10 was BS. It didnít mean anything to me. None of them were right if I had really thought them through, but how would you feel if you were on live radio with Flex. I do wish that I said no to the suggestion of the ďgame.Ē Personal apologies go out to any of the artists that were offended by their rating-they werenít real, none of them.
Oh and lastly, I am aware that my live performances have been pretty badÖ.no excuses, Iím still getting over stage fright.
I am very upset with the series of events this week and I do not appreciate people making me look and sound crazy. Iím not a a wh0ore or a b*tch, which is what people have been making me out to be. Iím a 19 year old girl, Iím single and Iím working my a.ss off. Thank you to all of the fans and supporters that have recognized my hard work."

SOURCE://HTTP.CASSIE.NS4LIFE.COM
wh0ores work their a.sses off too...so...
 11-18-2009, 05:08 PM         #174
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As Dave Chappelle would say, " Well you are wearing a wh0ores uniform right now" lol
 8 years ago '09        #175
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
Cassie shook!
Cassie shook!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments