Aug 13 - CASSIE: "I'M NOT A WHORE!..."

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Was "Me and U" about givin head?
Yes 345 80.42%
No 84 19.58%
Voters: 429. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Dakid187 said:
i jus peep that unofficial video n it's about givin head but ummm.... so what
what wrong wit shorty givin a lil head smh f*g**t a.ss n*ggas
That's what I'm sayin, you read through some of these posts and you would think a bi*ch givin head is a bad thing. I love bi*ches that give head... I really love bi*ches that admit to it.
 08-13-2006, 04:13 PM         #62
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i read the lyrics...
if it aint about givin head, it must be some super freaky sh*t i aint heard about.
 08-13-2006, 04:18 PM         #63
PaineBishop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When someone comes out with a certain message on a song, people are going to view them that way if she wrote the song or not. It's not as though she can't speak english and couldn't understand the words she was singing. She knew damn well what the song was about. Can't get mad now...
 11 years ago '06        #64
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Then whats with the videoon youtube?
 11 years ago '06        #65
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
to be 100% honest w/ y'all..I think shes muthafu*kin hoe str8 up. No-1 told her what 2 say on the air, she said it intentionally. I dunno if the me 'n' u song is about giving head or not, but from the lyrics it seems like something leaning towards the s3xual side whether it be head or s3x or whatever else. I still personally think that shes a lil's.lut in disguise. Believe it or now
 11 years ago '06        #66
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
[QUOTE]LOL, yeah like Loon, Black Rob, G-Dep, B5, Craig Mack, Da Band, Cheri Dennis, Mark Curry, Dream & Total.[QUOTE] hahaha I gotta agree w/ u on that one homie. They all disappeared, and soon u can add Yung c*ck, my bad yung joc 2 that list. danity kane will soon be gone also
 11 years ago '04        #67
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
well she could still get it
 11 years ago '06        #68
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
lets be serious i bet she gives some good a.ss head. lol
 11 years ago '05        #69
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
man first of all the 1's who r talking down on her r crazy yall r some hater's she wasn't talking about giving oral s3x she was talking about s3x,like having s3x 2 the 1 dude whoever that is r that might be so that let's u kno she aint no h*e r bi*ch like she said if she talking about having s3x with 1 dude and only him get a better understanding 2 the song and everybody get stage frightin even the best of artist do and plus i think her album is nice so go copy it so pervertd ppl like yall who cant get no girl neverd had 1 will say that about anybody just cuz she aint with yall lol worry about ur self first iight home boy and stop hating
 11 years ago '04        #70
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
Damn.. the critics are cold..
I aint see her performance but cut the girl some slack..

Theres been some HORRIBLE performances.. you cant jus focus on hers
And as for her being a hoe.. shes 19.. im 19.. i would be overwhelmed, runnin through waves of women. shiit..

But she good. her songs (played real loud) bump.
She under the wrong people tho..
 08-13-2006, 05:21 PM         #71
bdot45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha sh*t is funny
 11 years ago '05        #72
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 Ghost13 said:
50 Cent...gangsta?
prididididops
 11 years ago '04        #73
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
Givin good head and havin talent are 2 different things. I fu*k her n get the head regardless but that doesnt excuse the fact she cant sing.
 08-13-2006, 05:40 PM         #74
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The song is about head, the lyrics were suspect and now the video comfirms it. I love how artists put out B/S statements to defend their songs. Like Kelis saying mlikshake can be whatever you want it to be and Jeezy saying the snowman is just his logo.

Bow and Omarion are great guys and it was wrong of me to talk about them on air. I had no bad intentions with what I said on them, but I can understand how it would upset people. Again, I’ve met them both and they are very sweet and kind.
What did she say about them?
 11 years ago '04        #75
digiheat 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
Its crazy...youve got a bunch of hip hop heads arguing about the MEANING of a 19 year olds pop song. A lot of you are the same people that will twist the meaning of an extra violent 50 cent song, to get something positive about the "struggle in the ghetto" out of it...and now everyone wants to debate wether or not this song is about oral s3x.

First of all...if you wanna blame anyone blame RYAN LESLIE! He wrote and produced the sh*t. And looking at Cassie, who is not hard to look at by any means, I'd probably write some freaky a.ss sh*t for her to sing too. And as a 19 year old girl living in NY by herself to make something happen, she isnt dumb. Someone said they wanted to put some money behind her a.ss and they had some connections and they thought she was marketable. Is she really gonna say NO, I WONT DO THAT!
Second...its no recent development that Cassie is NO Whitney, Mariah, ect. We dont get too many of those. So enjoy her for what it is...pop music that your little sister likes, that gets the girls moving in the club, and YOU like a little on the low.

The video was a bad look. A REALLY BAD LOOK! Especially for all you horny a.ss guys sitting in front of a computer that wont let this thing die. I dont plan on buying her album, I'm not a huge fan of Ryan or Cassie...but let her do her thing. I think many of the a.ssumptions about what Diddy will do with her are on point, and even if he pushes her, if she dosent get better/inspired/over stage fright soon then shes signing her own death certificate.
And if youre that concerned about wether the sh*t is about head...Head over to the pr0no thread...you dont have to guess there...
 08-13-2006, 06:34 PM         #76
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id pound her
 08-13-2006, 07:13 PM         #77
stickyknots 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look @ her lips. its no way 2 deny that song was bout some helmet!
 08-13-2006, 07:33 PM         #78
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druggie said:
in 5-6 Months you can Add Young Joc to that
highly doubt that
 08-13-2006, 08:05 PM         #79
Signiture718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she can love me all the way down.
 08-13-2006, 08:30 PM         #80
chunkygurl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she kno she lyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn she know she be makin it do what it do
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy