Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 986 986
Im feelin these sh*ts...............

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #62
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1226 1226
yea see guys like ya'll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is what this fourm is supposd to be!
 11 years ago '05        #63
DaRealistNi**a 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
da thread starter of this post is a true idiot and is very sterotypic. thats not cool folk
 08-11-2006, 05:50 PM         #64
Young Eazy E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:K'G:. said:
yea see guys like ya'll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is what this fourm is supposd to be!

I didn't read the whole post because I didn't want to see your lame statements about what race should wear what clothes. That's just retarded. You started this post just for "shock value". And you are acting JUST like Capo did. :banghead: If that's what the forum is supposed to be don't blow up and start making racist threads. I can't wait till your banned for calling someone a "zzzzzz". People like you who make these STUPID and IDIOTIC threads make the forum bad like you just did. People wear what they want to wear and you can't change that. More ignorant people on Boxden when will this thing end?!?
 11 years ago '06        #65
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
I don't like LRG either
 11 years ago '04        #66
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
NAH bi*ch IM FUKIN MEXICAN AND WAS RAISED IN A HOOD,MOVED TO A SUBURB AND IS SEEN THIS sh*t,N EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS FOURM EVERY ONE IS TALK ABOUT LRG sh*tS.OBVIOUSLY UR A FUKIN CRAKKA WHOS FEELINS I HURT CUZ U HAVE A WHOLE CLOSET FULL OF THIS UGLY CLOTHIN LINE!!!!AND bi*ch I DONT HATE OF THIS GAY CLOTHIN LINE,SUM HOODIES LOOK IIGHT BUT KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WUT RACE I FUKIN AM BEFORE U SPEAK.JUMPIN TO CONCLUSION a.ss LIL f*g**t!

Youre mexican u have the nerve to stereotype.Because people can say that all mexicans wear is Paco jeans and Southpole and Ecko lol.Stereotyping sucks
 08-11-2006, 06:08 PM         #67
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way LRG was pushed by the roots
the leader of the roots is black thougts
if it was a clothing line meant for fu*kin white people dont u think they would have some crackers modeling for it?

u are by far the dumbest kid i have ever come across

Maaan hold up - i was taught if you dont understand what cats is talkin about
shut the fu*k up - u shuld do the same sucka
 08-11-2006, 06:56 PM         #68
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this kid is a complete joke.....
 11 years ago '04        #69
Jonny Punchline 
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 0 0
 CTre said:
how you gonna call someone a kid with a screen name like .:K'G:.
^lmao

this dude was tyring to find every cool symbol in the character map to use in his name so it looks like a rainbow or some sh*t smh
 11 years ago '04        #70
jspek 
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 0 0
U AINT FUKIN MEXICAN bi*ch U FOLLOW SKATEBOARDING,WUT KIND OF MEXICAN FOLLOWS THAT sh*t.N I AINT WHITE.IF I KNEW HOW TO SHOW A FUKIN PIC bi*ch IT'D BE UP IN A DAY!AND LRG DONT k!ll bi*ch!BUT ITS KOO LOOK GAY! AND THA NAME STANDS FOR BROWN PRIDE'S KING bi*ch!
look up "Paul Rodriguez" on google, holmes.
 11 years ago '04        #71
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
yeaa i agree.i like SOME sweatshirts but thas bout it. i'm koo off LRG
 11 years ago '05        #72
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
lmao king my town is 70-80% mexican..alot of them wear lrg..
 08-11-2006, 08:30 PM         #73
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
if it was a clothing line meant for fu*kin white people dont u think they would have some crackers modeling for it?

u are by far the dumbest kid i have ever come across
lmao at what a dumbfu*k u are. have u ever thought they had people from the roots model so they could get some publicity? lrg was underground for like 5 years. its casual upper class sh*t. i'm not at all arguing black people shouldn't wear it. i'm arguing everybody can. why would an asian and a white guy make a black clothing line? it's made so everybody can wear it and thats why the sh*ts so popular.
 08-11-2006, 08:53 PM         #74
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..then dont wear it.
 11 years ago '05        #75
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
i wear white tees,black tees,red tees,girbaud jeans,ecko,d*ckies,ben daivs,mitchell and ness,miskeen,i get sh*t custom made n sh*t so i dont just wear one thing.what i do is i buy a pair of shoes and get like 5 - 6 fits to match,so i wear what ever looks good on me.but LRG is sh*t!

he just mad cuz he cant afford to buy any LRG so he gotta stick wit his 5 dollar white, red etc tees. mitchell n ness jerseys that he finds on clearance racks since no one rocks jerseys n e more anyhow and d*ckies which can be bought at your local wal mart.

lol thats why hes mad son. He Hates LRG cuz its too expensive cuz all his gear is under 50 bucks.
 08-12-2006, 02:19 AM         #76
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after all everyones sh*t talk,i still thinks the sh*ts gay.still ugly,and still not for no real hood n*ggaz.okay u got rappers promotin it n sh*t.okay.how much did they get paid to do it?it not only promote the product but the rapper also,so not only is he getting paid he's gettin advertisment for himself,and i dont know who the fu*k is paul rodriguez is cuz i dont follow skateborading and i never met a mexican who does.i dont wear paco,wtf is paco?i got a coupld southpole joints but what does that have to do with lrg being ugly?i wear white tees,black tees,red tees,girbaud jeans,ecko,d*ckies,ben daivs,mitchell and ness,miskeen,i get sh*t custom made n sh*t so i dont just wear one thing.what i do is i buy a pair of shoes and get like 5 - 6 fits to match,so i wear what ever looks good on me.but LRG is sh*t!
Ok, this HAS to be a joke topic, how the fu*k you gon come in this topic, claimin you mexican, sh*t, claimin you LATINO, and saying you aint ever even HEAR of Paco?
 11 years ago '05        #77
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1226 1226
i could afford anything type of clothing i want,and because you f*gots dont think "rockin jerseys"are"cool" doesnt mean they're on clearance.im not mad at n e thing except for the fact you IGNORANT fukkers keep makin retared statments?okay,really,come to california,get dropped off the oakland airport,get a car,head down 680 880 or wut ever free heads east take and exit that says hayward.count how many people you seen getting off the plane wearin it(other than you f*gs that already wear it)then when your in my city,count how many other n*ggaz "rock" LRG out here.do it then state your fuking opinion.until then shut the fu*k up because ya'll dont know sh*t!and me being racist?nah its a provin fact.so what rapper wear it in ads,so what if an asian descent created it.SO FUKING WHAT!does that mean anything?nah.i seen noone out here wear it but zzzzzzz in livermore or dublin.do you retards know what a zzzzzz is?????i only state what i fuking see,not what im guessing or saying cause im bored!stop talking sh*t and just tell the poeple why you like it or why you dont!
 08-12-2006, 07:46 AM         #78
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could afford anything type of clothing i want,and because you f*gots dont think "rockin jerseys"are"cool" doesnt mean they're on clearance.im not mad at n e thing except for the fact you IGNORANT fukkers keep makin retared statments?okay,really,come to california,get dropped off the oakland airport,get a car,head down 680 880 or wut ever free heads east take and exit that says hayward.count how many people you seen getting off the plane wearin it(other than you f*gs that already wear it)then when your in my city,count how many other n*ggaz "rock" LRG out here.do it then state your fuking opinion.until then shut the fu*k up because ya'll dont know sh*t!and me being racist?nah its a provin fact.so what rapper wear it in ads,so what if an asian descent created it.SO FUKING WHAT!does that mean anything?nah.i seen noone out here wear it but zzzzzzz in livermore or dublin.do you retards know what a zzzzzz is?????i only state what i fuking see,not what im guessing or saying cause im bored!stop talking sh*t and just tell the poeple why you like it or why you dont!

omg...do u really think that a fourm cares where u lve at??lmao....rockin jerseys is lame...and played out...GTFOH!...and ur fuking stupid...u just said u rock what every1 else rocks...fu*kin d*ckrider...
 11 years ago '05        #79
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 41 41
this guy trippin
 11 years ago '04        #80
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5740 5740
i like lrg when it first came out but their slippin now i still want that hoodie with the brim on it though cause i never copped it
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lets keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago