I Hate LRG!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
druggie 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 4209 4209
 .:K'G:. said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL GOOD POINT,SLAP EM!
nah then they tryna be prppy with out goin prep,i guess
...and thats the last thing we want
*puts on timbs, x*xXL t shirt*

Stay BLACK n*gga!!!11
 08-11-2006, 01:17 PM         #42
Living Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your making Hayward and the Bay Area look bad f*gget, get the fu*k of these forums. Go wear ur d*ckies and sh*t

Last edited by Living Legend; 08-11-2006 at 01:20 PM..
 08-11-2006, 01:18 PM         #43
Living Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And what mexican follows skateboarding? fu*king P.Rod dumbass
 11 years ago '04        #44
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 SkateboardT said:
damn seeing as im a 'zzzzzz' i think posting here is a bad idea...but oh well.

lrg is originally a skateboard culture clothing line that was invented by philipino designers, don't see how it is a preppy line, seeing as the clothes seem to fit more on the baggy side, and they have a wide variety from baggy 'thuggish' clothes, to the more fitted 'preppy' look (thats if you want to use labels). but it seems to me that your looking at just the bad in this brand. when you should look at the good i mean, sure they got a bunch of track jackets. but they have a grip of hoodies, hot tees, and nice jeans (which are mostly on the baggier side).

i dunno, im just not seeing your point here...and why must race be brought into this? i mean i see more black people rocking it than i do white people .
Damn I thought the shirts run small
 08-11-2006, 01:56 PM         #45
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
by the way LRG was pushed by the roots
the leader of the roots is black thougts

i dont see no white people in the roots
lrg was started by this guy

[pic - click to view]

non thug. theres also a black guy and a white guy who he works with.
 11 years ago '04        #46
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 CIDF said:

[pic - click to view]

LRG is still fire ,It dont matter who started it
 08-11-2006, 02:05 PM         #47
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sh*t,its jus sh*t kids preppy clothes that have and "urban" look to it.its a gay clothing line.ok sum hoodies r ok,but the rest is sh*t.lil white kids and skate borad kids get it cuz they think it makes them look like a lil preppy thug.I HATE LRG!
I guess, what exactley do you like?
 08-11-2006, 02:06 PM         #48
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 black ice 2003 said:
Damn I thought the shirts run small

maybe because you wear your stuff hella baggy, but they fit just like any other urban line to me.
 08-11-2006, 02:31 PM         #49
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:

[pic - click to view]

can u not read fu*kboy?

i said lrg was pushed by the roots

meaning the roots were on all of the LRG ADS when it first hit

meaning they were the ones promoting it
 11 years ago '06        #50
thasence 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 1 1
ill stay rockin lrg

tired of the oversized tees
 08-11-2006, 02:59 PM         #51
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAH bi*ch IM FUKIN MEXICAN AND WAS RAISED IN A HOOD,MOVED TO A SUBURB AND IS SEEN THIS sh*t,N EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS FOURM EVERY ONE IS TALK ABOUT LRG sh*tS.OBVIOUSLY UR A FUKIN CRAKKA WHOS FEELINS I HURT CUZ U HAVE A WHOLE CLOSET FULL OF THIS UGLY CLOTHIN LINE!!!!AND bi*ch I DONT HATE OF THIS GAY CLOTHIN LINE,SUM HOODIES LOOK IIGHT BUT KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WUT RACE I FUKIN AM BEFORE U SPEAK.JUMPIN TO CONCLUSION a.ss LIL f*g**t!

Well than that explains it, this guy talkin bout urban clothing and he still rocking paco jeans and southpole
 08-11-2006, 03:02 PM         #52
TheBookerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u must not know sh*t!u hit up north haystack bi*ch,right in the heart,then u tell me i live in the woods,watch bi*ch!u aint know sh*t about me but im mexican,n they call me king cuz when i used to spit i wus untouchable,my patna ghost gave me that name bi*ch n on his grave if u came to my face n told me that was wack i'd cut u fukin balls off n feed em to ur mother while i fuk her in front of u!and i dont no one real mexican from the hood that'll wear lrg unless it was free!so bi*ch u show me sum real mexicans thatll wear that!
Lemme guess, chingo blings your favorite rapper?
 08-11-2006, 03:51 PM         #53
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DAT_n*gga_M00SE said:
can u not read fu*kboy?

i said lrg was pushed by the roots

meaning the roots were on all of the LRG ADS when it first hit

meaning they were the ones promoting it
your point was that since nobody in the roots is white, nobody white should wear it. nobody in the roots is asian, should they wear it. just because the roots were lrg models means its a black clothing line?
 08-11-2006, 03:55 PM         #54
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
your point was that since nobody in the roots is white, nobody white should wear it. nobody in the roots is asian, should they wear it. just because the roots were lrg models means its a black clothing line?
if it was a clothing line meant for fu*kin white people dont u think they would have some crackers modeling for it?

u are by far the dumbest kid i have ever come across
 11 years ago '04        #55
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
look at all the ads on the official site.. you'll see Kanye West, Little Brother, Just Blaze, Roots. on and on
 11 years ago '05        #56
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
after all everyones sh*t talk,i still thinks the sh*ts gay.still ugly,and still not for no real hood n*ggaz.okay u got rappers promotin it n sh*t.okay.how much did they get paid to do it?it not only promote the product but the rapper also,so not only is he getting paid he's gettin advertisment for himself,and i dont know who the fu*k is paul rodriguez is cuz i dont follow skateborading and i never met a mexican who does.i dont wear paco,wtf is paco?i got a coupld southpole joints but what does that have to do with lrg being ugly?i wear white tees,black tees,red tees,girbaud jeans,ecko,d*ckies,ben daivs,mitchell and ness,miskeen,i get sh*t custom made n sh*t so i dont just wear one thing.what i do is i buy a pair of shoes and get like 5 - 6 fits to match,so i wear what ever looks good on me.but LRG is sh*t!
 11 years ago '04        #57
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
If you a real hood n*gga then you wear whatever the fu*k you want to wear.. and it ain't no more to it.. You don't wear what other people wearing you wear what you want to wear..
You do you and you let others do them.. One day(I'm a.ssuming your a kid because you have all of those silly symbols in your name) but one day.. you will most likely change up your style a little..
 08-11-2006, 04:40 PM         #58
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u make it sound like being hood means u dress a certian way...r u shallow or just cant dress for your self...grow sum balls and get a life...
 11 years ago '05        #59
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
no matter how old i get i aint changin the name,btw im 19 and i got alot of style.i wear what looks good.and thats it.i just stated that i belive lrg looks like sh*t.is it wrong to state someone opinion?then everyone starts talkin sh*t and tellin me to grow up?okay thats something smart.everyone just post their opinion about lrg then shut the fu*k up,there's no reason for everyone to talk sh*t!Ya'll need to grow the fu*k up.
 11 years ago '05        #60
ICG 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 252 252
I like it but sometimes its kinda costly:(
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy