most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Ari Gold 317 heat pts317 OP
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 1385 1385
 Krazi oNe said:
thats a pretty wack name..and how dumb of yourself to claim what all of one race wears..obviosly you live in neither the hood or burbs..but rather the middle of the woods where you are the only mexican you come in contact with..and that would result in you being right huh..aha i know plenty of your "brown" people who wear lrg..ahah what a dumb fu*king name
u must not know sh*t!u hit up north haystack bi*ch,right in the heart,then u tell me i live in the woods,watch bi*ch!u aint know sh*t about me but im mexican,n they call me king cuz when i used to spit i wus untouchable,my patna ghost gave me that name bi*ch n on his grave if u came to my face n told me that was wack i'd cut u fukin balls off n feed em to ur mother while i fuk her in front of u!and i dont no one real mexican from the hood that'll wear lrg unless it was free!so bi*ch u show me sum real mexicans thatll wear that!
 08-11-2006, 02:55 AM         #22
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:K'G:. said:
IF I KNEW HOW TO SHOW A FUKIN PIC bi*ch IT'D BE UP IN A DAY!
just to let u know , that statement doesn't make u sound ghetto, its makes u sound like a dumbfu*k.
 08-11-2006, 03:03 AM         #23
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
wtf does being a mexican have to do wit liking skatebording and liking LRG..wtf...
u probly live ur life sterotypes...fu*kin lame a.ss....
thank you. lol at claiming to be hard living in hayward (haystack). whats your definition of being a "real mexican"? dressing "thuggy"? get the fu*k outta here. i dont give a fu*k where u live
 08-11-2006, 03:09 AM         #24
The Most $hady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u must not know sh*t!u hit up north haystack bi*ch,right in the heart,then u tell me i live in the woods,watch bi*ch!u aint know sh*t about me but im mexican,n they call me king cuz when i used to spit i wus untouchable,my patna ghost gave me that name bi*ch n on his grave if u came to my face n told me that was wack i'd cut u fukin balls off n feed em to ur mother while i fuk her in front of u!and i dont no one real mexican from the hood that'll wear lrg unless it was free!so bi*ch u show me sum real mexicans thatll wear that!
so ur sayin' all mexicans wear what? sean john? g-unit? what? u think ur all gangsta cuz of ur clothes? what r u tryin' 2 say? r u trying to prove something about mexicans? i mean, there's nothing wrong with LRG it's just another brand... seriously, chill because clothes =/= personality.... i mean, for all u know whoever u get ur drugs from(those drugs obviously r STRONG) could be wearing some kinda ralph lauren sh*t...
 11 years ago '04        #25
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
NAH bi*ch IM FUKIN MEXICAN AND WAS RAISED IN A HOOD,MOVED TO A SUBURB AND IS SEEN THIS sh*t,N EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS FOURM EVERY ONE IS TALK ABOUT LRG sh*tS.OBVIOUSLY UR A FUKIN CRAKKA WHOS FEELINS I HURT CUZ U HAVE A WHOLE CLOSET FULL OF THIS UGLY CLOTHIN LINE!!!!AND bi*ch I DONT HATE OF THIS GAY CLOTHIN LINE,SUM HOODIES LOOK IIGHT BUT KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WUT RACE I FUKIN AM BEFORE U SPEAK.JUMPIN TO CONCLUSION a.ss LIL f*g**t!
Shut your illiterate racist a.ss up.
 11 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 The Most $hady said:
so ur sayin' all mexicans wear what? sean john? g-unit? what? u think ur all gangsta cuz of ur clothes? what r u tryin' 2 say? r u trying to prove something about mexicans? i mean, there's nothing wrong with LRG it's just another brand... seriously, chill because clothes =/= personality.... i mean, for all u know whoever u get ur drugs from(those drugs obviously r STRONG) could be wearing some kinda ralph lauren sh*t...
i aint claimin they wear sh*t.just not that!
 11 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 Nocturnal-One said:
Shut your illiterate racist a.ss up.
n im not racist bi*ch!
 08-11-2006, 03:48 AM         #28
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAH bi*ch IM FUKIN MEXICAN AND WAS RAISED IN A HOOD,MOVED TO A SUBURB AND IS SEEN THIS sh*t,N EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS FOURM EVERY ONE IS TALK ABOUT LRG sh*tS.OBVIOUSLY UR A FUKIN CRAKKA WHOS FEELINS I HURT CUZ U HAVE A WHOLE CLOSET FULL OF THIS UGLY CLOTHIN LINE!!!!AND bi*ch I DONT HATE OF THIS GAY CLOTHIN LINE,SUM HOODIES LOOK IIGHT BUT KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WUT RACE I FUKIN AM BEFORE U SPEAK.JUMPIN TO CONCLUSION a.ss LIL f*g**t!

SHUT......THA......fu*k......UP.....HOMO
 08-11-2006, 04:15 AM         #29
Gandhi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U AINT FUKIN MEXICAN bi*ch U FOLLOW SKATEBOARDING,WUT KIND OF MEXICAN FOLLOWS THAT sh*t.N I AINT WHITE.IF I KNEW HOW TO SHOW A FUKIN PIC bi*ch IT'D BE UP IN A DAY!AND LRG DONT k!ll bi*ch!BUT ITS KOO LOOK GAY! AND THA NAME STANDS FOR BROWN PRIDE'S KING bi*ch!
smh @ u stereotyping against ur own race

Last edited by Gandhi; 08-11-2006 at 04:18 AM..
 08-11-2006, 04:30 AM         #30
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahha. best reason why to hate a clothing line..................
 08-11-2006, 07:56 AM         #31
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at saying LRG is preppy i bet 90% of the kids that posted in this thread r white

non of u kids got any sense of style
 11 years ago '06        #32
thasence 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 1 1
its betta than fubu or joker lmao
 11 years ago '05        #33
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 1048 1048
I fu*ks wit LRG......
 08-11-2006, 10:04 AM         #34
DAT_NIGGA_M00SE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way LRG was pushed by the roots
the leader of the roots is black thougts

i dont see no white people in the roots
 11 years ago '04        #35
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 688 688
this thread sux...ill rock a volcolm shirt if i think it looks dope.....

stop seperating who supposed to wear what and just do you
 11 years ago '05        #36
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
<< never seen a white boy in LRG except on tv

i fu*k wit it
 08-11-2006, 11:20 AM         #37
Karazmatik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
im interupting the hate in this thread to say......i think LRG looks good on guys...i know a lotta people that where it and they're all black..
indeed!
LRG is quiet nice, and as an artist, i have that artistic respect for it. i dont see clothing lines (that are easily accessible) making the designs and patterns that LRG does. it's good stuff and it looks good and it's made well.
no need to hate on that
 08-11-2006, 11:38 AM         #38
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What?

They have some nice jeans
 11 years ago '04        #39
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
U AINT FUKIN MEXICAN bi*ch U FOLLOW SKATEBOARDING,WUT KIND OF MEXICAN FOLLOWS THAT sh*t.N I AINT WHITE.IF I KNEW HOW TO SHOW A FUKIN PIC bi*ch IT'D BE UP IN A DAY!AND LRG DONT k!ll bi*ch!BUT ITS KOO LOOK GAY! AND THA NAME STANDS FOR BROWN PRIDE'S KING bi*ch!
yeah Paul Rodiguez is mexican. son is like the kobe of skating..
The fu*k are you writting in all caps?
The fu*k is Brown Pride?
I promise you Id take your bi*ch in the "ugliest" LRG shirt you can find. True Story.
Plus learn how to use a computer. Its fu*king 2006
 08-11-2006, 12:26 PM         #40
TakaTheOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i personally dont wear lrg, but i think they have a lot of nice stuff. i just dont feel like it represents me, the rasta colors, lions, trees and all the jungle landscapes. the majority of it is all good looking stuff but just not for me.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That Hes Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in grisly mauling
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy