Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
6247 pageviews
100 comments

Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
I Hate LRG!!!!!!!

its sh*t,its jus sh*t kids preppy clothes that have and "urban" look to it.its a gay clothing line.ok sum hoodies r ok,but the rest is sh*t.lil white kids and skate borad kids get it cuz they think it makes them look like a lil preppy thug.I HATE LRG!

100 comments for "I Hate LRG!!!!!!!"

11 years ago '06        #2
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
:applause: co-sign 1000000% :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #3
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
Ummm well what about the black people that wear it
 11 years ago '05        #4
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315 OP
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL GOOD POINT,SLAP EM!
nah then they tryna be prppy with out goin prep,i guess
 08-11-2006, 01:18 AM         #5
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you wear lrg to look like a thug u should k!ll yourself. this is a fu*kin retarded post. not all people who like stylish clothing want to look like "thugs". and saying your annoyed when white people wear it is stupid because it started out, and still is a skateboard company, just now with a more urban influence. if anything its the other way around since "thuggy" dressed people started to want to look like skateboarders and dress in non"thuggy" clothing. your obviously a white kid who wears hollisters who's pissed because you'd look retarded wearing it. go to hell. can a clothing line have more than polos with there brand name on it and pictures of beaches and not be considered "thuggy".

Last edited by CIDF; 08-11-2006 at 01:19 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #6
space
space
NAH bi*ch IM FUKIN MEXICAN AND WAS RAISED IN A HOOD,MOVED TO A SUBURB AND IS SEEN THIS sh*t,N EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS FOURM EVERY ONE IS TALK ABOUT LRG sh*tS.OBVIOUSLY UR A FUKIN CRAKKA WHOS FEELINS I HURT CUZ U HAVE A WHOLE CLOSET FULL OF THIS UGLY CLOTHIN LINE!!!!AND bi*ch I DONT HATE OF THIS GAY CLOTHIN LINE,SUM HOODIES LOOK IIGHT BUT KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WUT RACE I FUKIN AM BEFORE U SPEAK.JUMPIN TO CONCLUSION a.ss LIL f*g**t!
 11 years ago '04        #7
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
another one of these threads.. I never seen a clothing line hated on so much.. lol makes no sense
 08-11-2006, 01:42 AM         #8
PO2345 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me too..
 11 years ago '05        #9
space
space
for tha 3rd time i said sum of their hoodie r iight,u slow kids need to learn to read the thread all the way.
 08-11-2006, 01:56 AM         #10
Nor530Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:K'G:. said:
for tha 3rd time i said sum of their hoodie r iight,u slow kids need to learn to read the thread all the way.
Then was there really a need for this thread?
 11 years ago '05        #11
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
wow are you 12? you need to go to kmart and buy some white tees and that is all..
 11 years ago '04        #12
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
how you gonna call someone a kid with a screen name like .:K'G:.
 08-11-2006, 02:09 AM         #13
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k is it preppy?

u must be a white tee and jeans typa dude.....and for the record...im a mexican...that wus rised in the ghetto but moved to the suburbs...and i fu*king love LRG....
 08-11-2006, 02:25 AM         #14
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAH bi*ch IM FUKIN MEXICAN AND WAS RAISED IN A HOOD,MOVED TO A SUBURB AND IS SEEN THIS sh*t,N EVER SINCE I CAME IN THIS FOURM EVERY ONE IS TALK ABOUT LRG sh*tS.OBVIOUSLY UR A FUKIN CRAKKA WHOS FEELINS I HURT CUZ U HAVE A WHOLE CLOSET FULL OF THIS UGLY CLOTHIN LINE!!!!AND bi*ch I DONT HATE OF THIS GAY CLOTHIN LINE,SUM HOODIES LOOK IIGHT BUT KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT WUT RACE I FUKIN AM BEFORE U SPEAK.JUMPIN TO CONCLUSION a.ss LIL f*g**t!
i am a mexican as well ,fag**t, 75%. i follow a skateboard culture more than anything and don't look like a "thug" when i rock lrg. and i still think your white.
 08-11-2006, 02:27 AM         #15
jesus_saves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont hate, lrg k!lls
 11 years ago '04        #16
severe 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
Believe it or not..LRG is blowin up now cause for the most part, their sh*t looks good, end of story.
 11 years ago '05        #17
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
yea aha clothes arent music..people wont like it unless it looks good..for the most part
 11 years ago '05        #18
space
space
U AINT FUKIN MEXICAN bi*ch U FOLLOW SKATEBOARDING,WUT KIND OF MEXICAN FOLLOWS THAT sh*t.N I AINT WHITE.IF I KNEW HOW TO SHOW A FUKIN PIC bi*ch IT'D BE UP IN A DAY!AND LRG DONT k!ll bi*ch!BUT ITS KOO LOOK GAY! AND THA NAME STANDS FOR BROWN PRIDE'S KING bi*ch!
 11 years ago '05        #19
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
thats a pretty wack name..and how dumb of yourself to claim what all of one race wears..obviosly you live in neither the hood or burbs..but rather the middle of the woods where you are the only mexican you come in contact with..and that would result in you being right huh..aha i know plenty of your "brown" people who wear lrg..ahah what a dumb fu*king name
 08-11-2006, 02:50 AM         #20
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U AINT FUKIN MEXICAN bi*ch U FOLLOW SKATEBOARDING,WUT KIND OF MEXICAN FOLLOWS THAT sh*t.N I AINT WHITE.IF I KNEW HOW TO SHOW A FUKIN PIC bi*ch IT'D BE UP IN A DAY!AND LRG DONT k!ll bi*ch!BUT ITS KOO LOOK GAY! AND THA NAME STANDS FOR BROWN PRIDE'S KING bi*ch!
wtf does being a mexican have to do wit liking skatebording and liking LRG..wtf...
u probly live ur life sterotypes...fu*kin lame a.ss....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy