Aug 10 - Diddy Named Richest Person in Hip Hop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

08-10-2006, 10:52 PM         #76
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said
crazy that 50 is almost worth as much as em and he started what 4 yrs later? idk seems if jay puts out another cd he could catch up... unless bad boy blows up again
And Bad Boy is blowing up, Cassie, Young Joc, Making The Band, Cherri Dennis. Puff has hits all over the radio. His clothing line, and everything else. People think because Bad Boy is not everywhere anymore Diddy is less rich, please that dude will always be rich... sean john pulls in 200 million at retail every year.

08-10-2006, 10:54 PM         #77
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ratio said
he prolly gets most of the money from sean john, making the band show,commericals for pepsi,did some movies, yea I can see him making that much money...but these money list all lie...cuz in another one 50 had like 37 mil and Jay had like 35 mil....who knows...
thats how much they made a year. this list is total net worth.

08-10-2006, 10:56 PM         #78
P-Dolla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah i want to know where will smith is...i guess their really only lookin at albums..well i dont know.. smith makes 20 mill a movie..and every one of his albums is gold or multi plat...hes a producer...shouldnt he be up there though?

08-10-2006, 10:57 PM         #79
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Dolla said
Yeah i want to know where will smith is...i guess their really only lookin at albums..well i dont know.. smith makes 20 mill a movie..and every one of his albums is gold or multi plat...hes a producer...shouldnt he be up there though?
Will Smith is at least worth 200 million. but i think they don't consider him a rapper.

08-10-2006, 11:15 PM         #80
Thursday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry diddy sucks balls

hes doing good bussiness ya know but n*gga is like mase just sucks a.ss

08-10-2006, 11:21 PM         #81
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
master p is worth more than $400 mill but i think some of his a.ssets are frozen or something cuz of tax sh*t

12 years ago '04        #82
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,000 | Props total: 3562 3562
well last i checked master p was worth nearly 600 million

12 years ago '06        #83
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,500 | Props total: 1875 1875
Diddy should be rich the way he keeps jerk'in artist Alot of the artist he done had all have said that Diddy got them for some doe

12 years ago '04        #84
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 413 413
 LUCKYC305 said
I cant believe dat DIDDY is the richest person in HIP-HOP? Imagine when Bad Boy is back on da charts......
diddy r*pes his artists thats why, cassie next, hell you see choppa doin armed robbery

12 years ago '05        #85
That Dude 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 131 131
 DeviantProdigy said
shaq is worth prolly around 300 but they prolly dont consider him a rapper neither...
LMAO too funny

12 years ago '04        #86
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,669 | Props total: 25794 25794
rich bastards

08-11-2006, 12:42 PM         #87
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said
too bad they're all gonna be one album wonders, if not one hit wonders.

Who Cares, Diddy only thinks temporary anyways. And the hits they are gettin' him now is all he cares about. In A year or two, he'll have a new batch of new artists, and these will be forgotten..

And Young Joc, has two hits btw. ;)

12 years ago '05        #88
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 497 497
what happened to baby?

12 years ago '05        #89
esade23 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 0 0
propz

12 years ago '04        #90
NardVa 
space
space
$1,653 | Props total: 3 3
 GaryIn'75 said
50 Cent

Yeah he made 40 mil from june 2005 to june 2006. The 100 million posted in the article must be net worth, but I would like to see how these number got crunched. The article stated it was a 6 month study, but was it all artist/producers in hip hop or just a select few. What the hell is Dash doing to be worth 200 mil? It's interesting that the Neptunes are over Dre eventhough Dre has the Aftermath label with the Em, 50, and Game project all released under his label in some way. Those three albums were the highest selling rap albums over the last year or two. You look at the Neptunes an outside of beats there is nothing jumping off. The Clispe put out a successful album but their numbers were nothing compared to Em, 50 and Game.

12 years ago '05        #91
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,797 | Props total: 846 846
 NardVa said
Yeah he made 40 mil from june 2005 to june 2006. The 100 million posted in the article must be net worth, but I would like to see how these number got crunched. The article stated it was a 6 month study, but was it all artist/producers in hip hop or just a select few. What the hell is Dash doing to be worth 200 mil? It's interesting that the Neptunes are over Dre eventhough Dre has the Aftermath label with the Em, 50, and Game project all released under his label in some way. Those three albums were the highest selling rap albums over the last year or two. You look at the Neptunes an outside of beats there is nothing jumping off. The Clispe put out a successful album but their numbers were nothing compared to Em, 50 and Game.
Neptunes got clothing and sh*t. Like Billionaire Boys Club and sh*t like that...yezzur

12 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,658 | Props total: 19309 19309
 NardVa said

look up all the tracks the neptunes produced in 05
tracks = cash
then if the album sales = royalities = more cash
royalities = cash for life

08-12-2006, 02:15 AM         #93
ronnyfey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz mayn!

08-12-2006, 02:27 AM         #94
ronnyfey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holla n propz boy!

12 years ago '04        #95
infamousres1 
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 1 1
can't stand this man either.. thought bad boy was over.. he keeps robbin his artists thats why he rich

12 years ago '04        #96
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,817 | Props total: 2931 2931
you n*ggas is out y'all got damn minds to think any rapper or producer was ever worth over $500 mil. some of the replies to this thread make me wanna smack y'all. and, of course this is net worth. none of these cats got $300+ mil stored in a bank somewhere.

08-12-2006, 01:00 PM         #97
pediepe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t anit right

08-12-2006, 01:04 PM         #98
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diddy is up there with russel and jay,
50 on his way tho, but who really cares about how much money they got?

08-12-2006, 01:08 PM         #99
pediepe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k Neptunes name his clothing line Billionaire Boys Club and he anit worth a billionaire. somebody must be lyin

08-12-2006, 10:21 PM         #100
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NardVa said
Pharrell designed for Louis, and he has his clothing lines. And he had huge hits with "Drop It Like Its Hot" and "Hollabackgirl" something Dre hasn't had in years.

Home      

most viewed right now
-53online now  17
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
34 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
26 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  11
Video inside You’re Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
36 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+102online now  10
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+32online now  9
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  8
Video inside Tupac’s Quad Studio Robber Dexter Isaac Says Pacs Man Stretch Set Him U..
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  7
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+62online now  6
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
797 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy