Clothes with all the 9s AKA Gino Green Global

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #21
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 Javon_Johnson said:
Exactly. How is not ALREADY played out? Every single item just has different colored G's all over it. sh*t is garbage.
It's just the new trend...there have been plenty of brands that have survived for no reason at all. Bape for example...are you seriously telling me you expected bright purple camo hoodies to be huge?

Besides I'm finna cop this ill fitted when I get my GGG polo in the mail...


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '06        #22
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
^how much u pay for da polo
 08-12-2006, 10:24 PM         #23
Javon_Johnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ICanDoIt said:
It's just the new trend...there have been plenty of brands that have survived for no reason at all. Bape for example...are you seriously telling me you expected bright purple camo hoodies to be huge?

Besides I'm finna cop this ill fitted when I get my GGG polo in the mail...


[pic - click to view]

Yeah, but at least Bape uses a bunch of different designs. Once you buy one item of Gino it's pretty pointless to buy another. And how come they don't show love to them lil' niqqas? Smallest size I found is 2XL.

BTW...the fitted is ridiculous dope. I posted a thread about them a few weeks ago.


Last edited by Javon_Johnson; 08-12-2006 at 10:29 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #24
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 Javon_Johnson said:
Yeah, but at least Bape uses a bunch of different designs. Once you buy one item of Gino it's pretty pointless to buy another. And how come they don't show love to them lil' niqqas? Smallest size I found is 2XL.

BTW...the fitted is ridiculous dope. I posted a thread about them a few weeks ago.
cuz they dont want em wore by people that wear fitted clothes. whice i think is a good idea
 08-13-2006, 12:34 AM         #25
Finestmp3z_com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay956 said:
im glad they dont make anything below 2x. it keeps all these "skaters" from buyin their sh*t and wearin it tight as a mother fu*ker.
 08-13-2006, 12:36 AM         #26
Finestmp3z_com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capjand1 said:
Anyone got a site?
Or we should ask Urb if he got some connections!
there arent that many sites that will have them.They only sell their stuff to certain stores.therefore only the websites of small stores will have have it
 11 years ago '06        #27
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 Finestmp3z_com said:
there arent that many sites that will have them.They only sell their stuff to certain stores.therefore only the websites of small stores will have have it
like me.....except i dont have a website or a store lol. but i got connects
 08-13-2006, 01:14 AM         #28
Finestmp3z_com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay956 said:
like me.....except i dont have a website or a store lol. but i got connects
you got some pretty good connects if you aint got a store and you not even in NY...
 11 years ago '06        #29
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 Finestmp3z_com said:
you got some pretty good connects if you aint got a store and you not even in NY...
all i can get is the tees and polos. but i got a business license and all the paper work
 08-13-2006, 02:19 PM         #30
Finestmp3z_com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay956 said:
all i can get is the tees and polos. but i got a business license and all the paper work
When will you be getting the hoodies?
 11 years ago '06        #31
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 Finestmp3z_com said:
When will you be getting the hoodies?
iv been tryin to get em but cant find em yet
 08-13-2006, 07:24 PM         #32
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay956 said:
all i can get is the tees and polos. but i got a business license and all the paper work
how much for tees??
 11 years ago '04        #33
brooklonsfinest 
space
avatar space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
I CALL IT TRASH,,, This sh*t will be payed and played quick , i give it 2 years
 11 years ago '06        #34
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 allstar32 said:
how much for tees??
they were goin for round 80 on ebay. i dont got anymore tees though.
 08-13-2006, 10:13 PM         #35
Boxden's Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is horrible if u ask mebut whatever
 08-14-2006, 09:32 PM         #36
Finestmp3z_com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brooklonsfinest said:
I CALL IT TRASH,,, This sh*t will be payed and played quick , i give it 2 years
yea i think so too
 11 years ago '04        #37
Gmills23 
space
avatar space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
Not feelin it.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy