Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Mike Blitz said:
:sleepy:

Like it wasnt expeccted

Like it wasnt expeccted from u...... fu*kING NERD
 08-11-2006, 02:02 PM         #162
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Like it wasnt expeccted from u...... fu*kING NERD

you say it like nerd is a bad thing
 08-11-2006, 02:02 PM         #163
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea hezbollah are terrorsits and they are not part of labenese govt or people but the isreali govt goes out out k!lls inoccent people in lebanon. Tell me how that makes any sense?
that's true but 85% of Lebanon does support Hezbollah. The Isreali's, in my opinion, could do a better job of avoiding civilian casualties.....what it all comes down to is that it is war and nothing good every happens in war.....although to say something in the Israili's defense they are atleast droppin pamphlets to warn people not to drive in the car or anything near the border and by the same token Hezbollah warned Muslims (i think) to leave Haifia so they didnt get k!lled by the rockets but to me it sounds kinda like Isrial is atleast "acting" like they dont want to k!ll ANY civilians while Hezbollah doesnt seem like they care if they k!ll any as long as they aren't muslim.
 11 years ago '05        #164
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 WePoFoSho said:
that's true but 85% of Lebanon does support Hezbollah. The Isreali's, in my opinion, could do a better job of avoiding civilian casualties.....what it all comes down to is that it is war and nothing good every happens in war.....although to say something in the Israili's defense they are atleast droppin pamphlets to warn people not to drive in the car or anything near the border and by the same token Hezbollah warned Muslims (i think) to leave Haifia so they didnt get k!lled by the rockets but to me it sounds kinda like Isrial is atleast "acting" like they dont want to k!ll ANY civilians while Hezbollah doesnt seem like they care if they k!ll any as long as they aren't muslim.
Thats mostly true but like i said and everyone elese said that human shields are being used and when someone is shooting directly at ur country from a village of people and people are going to sleep with the bombs going off in there presents is the blame for hezbollah,iran, syria, lebanon, and also the parents cause i dont care if i had not a dollar i would have got my children out of there... By any means.... And u cant tell me those 4 could not come together to get transportation for familiys in a war zone... the war had been going on for 2 weeks before that happened.. Come on thats bullsh*t... But they can help with more rockets... And all anti-israel people never comment on that... Also why havent iran and syria asked to help rebuid lebanon.....
But the country who they burn flags of have asked and commited to happening.
 08-11-2006, 02:14 PM         #165
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
And u cant tell me those 4 could not come together to get transportation for familiys in a war zone... the war had been going on for 2 weeks before that happened.. Come on thats bullsh*t... But they can help with more rockets... And all anti-israel people never comment on that... Also why havent iran and syria asked to help rebuid lebanon.....
But the country who they burn flags of have asked and commited to happening.

Why would you even try that when the UN and Red Cross can barely get aid to the Lebanese.
 11 years ago '05        #166
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
Why would you even try that when the UN and Red Cross can barely get aid to the Lebanese.
Still have not answered the question cause if they would have got the people out of there it would be no need for first aid....
 08-11-2006, 02:48 PM         #167
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Still have not answered the question cause if they would have got the people out of there it would be no need for first aid....
how can you move a whole country

its not like they knew they were going to be bombed

idf just started bombing all the infrastructure as you can see a map i posted in the knowledge corner
 11 years ago '06        #168
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
guys stop arguing about things that we ALREADY fu*kIN ARGUED ABOUT!!!!

mike blits isnt gonna amdit hes wrong, and neither is k!llaj...so wat the fu*k is the point?

Last edited by shaolinkaws; 08-11-2006 at 02:52 PM..
 08-11-2006, 02:58 PM         #169
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but i'm not wrong

killaaj thinks they could just get millions of people out the country with just a click of a finger
 11 years ago '05        #170
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
how can you move a whole country

its not like they knew they were going to be bombed

idf just started bombing all the infrastructure as you can see a map i posted in the knowledge corner
Dude u dont know sh*t.... They told all the people before they even came in lebanon... What are u talking about.... And yes bombing all the infrastructure
was a brilliant idea cause it messed there delivery process up... If they didnt do that more bombs they would have and there would not even be a cease fire....
 11 years ago '05        #171
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
but i'm not wrong

killaaj thinks they could just get millions of people out the country with just a click of a finger
But there was no action to help..... MAN everything u say is wrong dude ... U got all these ways to get bombs in why they cant use them same routes to help get people out... Stop making excuses for that sh*t.
 08-11-2006, 03:20 PM         #172
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the roads are bombed they cant get in or out into to remote villages unless they would use an aeroplane or helicopter
 11 years ago '06        #173
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 Mike Blitz said:
but i'm not wrong

lol w/e guys go at it, have fun, do you lol
 11 years ago '05        #174
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
the roads are bombed they cant get in or out into to remote villages unless they would use an aeroplane or helicopter
They still didnt attempt to help people... Its like people find ur on way ot if here....
 08-11-2006, 03:51 PM         #175
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Miklo17 said:
Yea hezbollah are terrorsits and they are not part of labenese govt or people but the isreali govt goes out out k!lls inoccent people in lebanon. Tell me how that makes any sense?

Hezbollah got voted into office . . . Who do you get your info from Britney Spears????
 08-11-2006, 08:33 PM         #176
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Thats cause its a one sided fu*king news report from someone who nows what u know.... And for the comment of the dude who said it was not 3333 fired.... Dude the day i started this thread that was the exact number... Of course its not that today cause they shoot nearly 200 a day AT CIVILIANS..... SEE PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND ISRAEL HIT PEOPLE ON MISTAKE AND HEZBOLLAH IS AMING AT PEOPLE ON PURPOSE.... AND LOOK AT MY OTHER THREAD.... THIS IS SO TRUE THAT HEZBOLLAH HAS NO COUNTRY SO IT DOESNT CARE WHO DIES OR WHAT GETS BLOWN UP..... CAUSE THEY WANT TO TAKE OVER LEBANON ANYWAY..... And mets dude GET A LIFE..... Corny a.ss n*gga just dirty, broke, ugly, and fat sittin behind a computer hating..... they make songs about u n*gga
how is BBC one sided? its one of the, if not the most reputable news source in the world.. alot more reliable than cnn or fox...

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

all yall are fake jews.. orthadox jews.. the ones that acctually still live by the torah.. dont support or agree with isreal's existance..
 08-11-2006, 10:54 PM         #177
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WePoFoSho said:
Incorrect. The majority of lebanon support Hezbollah.

When will you people get it into your heads that Hezbollah is not some super evil terrorist group.

The American and UK goverment have performed more terrorist acts than Hezbollah
 11 years ago '06        #178
RapGodfather 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 Killaaj said:
fu*k U n*gga
@ weird lil boys like u who catch feelins over the 'net
and i can tell u not black so dont say n*gga aight
fu*kin wannabe.....
 08-12-2006, 03:11 PM         #179
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RapGodfather said:
@ weird lil boys like u who catch feelins over the 'net
and i can tell u not black so dont say n*gga aight
fu*kin wannabe.....
lol.. mann dun waiste ya time, i been tellin lil jewy over here to chill wit his language but since he over the inet i jus forgot about it cus he cant get smacked thru the screen.. jus let him keep sonnin himself
 11 years ago '04        #180
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
this is way off topic.........

R U GAY n*gga CUZ IF U R A DUDE U R MAD HOMO FOR SENDIN ME THIS SHYT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago