Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2006, 10:33 AM         #141
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
lol i dont get "MAD" mad..it isnt like i'm sitting hear at my computer turing red and yelling at my coworkers lol...but wen i read something as retarted as death to israel, the person that wrote it could be 4 years old, but i'm still gonna say something
The person wins when you reply. :D
 11 years ago '06        #142
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 Mike Blitz said:
The person wins when you reply. :D
how do they win..thier just saying wat they think, and i respond with wat i think...nobody wins or loses
 08-11-2006, 10:41 AM         #143
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When "U MAD" they win :D
 11 years ago '06        #144
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 Mike Blitz said:
When "U MAD" they win :D
lol mike u wont win this argument with me..in no way will i ever admit that replying to "death to israel" is encouraging the perosn that wrote that...they didnt write it to that i would respond...they are just trying to get thier point across
 11 years ago '05        #145
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 mszomola said:
wow this story is also bullsh*t ...

so now its not okay for them to DEFEND against isreal .. gimmie a fu*king break .. k!lls those jews left and right ...
n*gga GET A LIFE LAME.... Prejudice and racist..
 11 years ago '05        #146
Killaaj  OP
space
space
U can tell mike an computer nerd cause look out how he answer people and act like everything he say is write but has no facts or shows proof but showing maps and other sh*t an anti-israel person made... Stop waisting ur time tryna be right cause u make ur self look dumb.... And stop making corny comebacks about ur ignorant, or ur dumb, or ur mad, cause thats what nerds and ugly people that have something wrong with them say.... They all ways want someone to be mad and upset like them... And everyone knows thats true... Watch he say im dumb or something.... O he want say it now cause i read is pea size brain...
 08-11-2006, 11:39 AM         #147
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
n*gga GET A LIFE LAME.... Prejudice and racist..

:rolleyes:
 08-11-2006, 11:42 AM         #148
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
U can tell mike an computer nerd cause look out how he answer people and act like everything he say is write but has no facts or shows proof but showing maps and other sh*t an anti-israel person made... Stop waisting ur time tryna be right cause u make ur self look dumb.... And stop making corny comebacks about ur ignorant, or ur dumb, or ur mad, cause thats what nerds and ugly people that have something wrong with them say.... They all ways want someone to be mad and upset like them... And everyone knows thats true... Watch he say im dumb or something.... O he want say it now cause i read is pea size brain...

YES i'm a computer nerd

replace "write" with "right" and people may think you went to school.

please show some intellect, all you make is comments against me but no proof on the situation
 08-11-2006, 12:01 PM         #149
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
that still doesnt explain why Israel is targeting civilians...
You fu*kin people are retarded, Israelis and Palestinans have been targeting each other for years, this is not ground breaking news. Hezbollah needs to be dealt with. As much as I hate to admit it when Bush was caught swearing what he said was 100% true, the government needs to step up against Hezbollah. The U.S. will eventually have to f!ght in this alongside Israel, only this time we should have the rest of Europe backing us as well. Unlike Hezbollah, we are f!ghting for democracy, not religion.
 11 years ago '05        #150
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
YES i'm a computer nerd

replace "write" with "right" and people may think you went to school.

please show some intellect, all you make is comments against me but no proof on the situation
SEE WHAT im SAYING.... I KNEW U WAS GOING TO DO THAT.... THATS WHY I DID THAT... I COULD HAVE JUST EDITED IT....
U ARE A NERD MAN.....
 11 years ago '05        #151
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 ai3theanswer said:
You fu*kin people are retarded, Israelis and Palestinans have been targeting each other for years, this is not ground breaking news. Hezbollah needs to be dealt with. As much as I hate to admit it when Bush was caught swearing what he said was 100% true, the government needs to step up against Hezbollah. The U.S. will eventually have to f!ght in this alongside Israel, only this time we should have the rest of Europe backing us as well. Unlike Hezbollah, we are f!ghting for democracy, not religion.
Thats right.... AND that pic hard.... Thats my n*gga hell rell with the shotty.
 08-11-2006, 12:16 PM         #152
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
I'd pick neither.

Your one of the people who thinks israeli life is more than an arab life.
My life is soooooo worth more then yours :D

Last edited by BRight; 08-11-2006 at 12:18 PM..
 08-11-2006, 12:22 PM         #153
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey|n*ggah said:
yall these israel supporters should go live there and kiss a.ssss to shalom shalom

kilaj dunno sh*t either
read up on history u whack prick

Go suck the games d*ck, And like I said Hes on Geffen records now so if you have so much hate for Israelis, thank em for given him a chance...

fu*ken hater.....
 08-11-2006, 12:31 PM         #154
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said:
Home made rockets with no guidance, these are NOTHING to one of the chemical lazed ISRAEL rockets,

Trust me dumb fu*k, if Israel was using chemical weapons,,, hundereds of thousands of people would die. not the 600 supporters of hezbollah that have stayed in their house to be human sheilds so dumb a.sses like you fall for Hezbollah proppeganda....
You are past ignorant man..... way past it....
to the point where you are completely gullable
The Israeli army is the most ethical army there can be, ALL THEY WANT IS PEACE
All I ask from you is proof that Israel does nott want peace and then even though this is a rediculous notion, show any kind oof proof of chemical wepons being used....

To the dumb a.ss that thinks they are using home made weapons, sorry brotha, they using real warfare weapons supplied to them CLEARLY FROM SYRIA and Iran...

Some of these people are just plain retarted, or are just joking, I am at a point where I have no clue...
 11 years ago '05        #155
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 BRight said:
Trust me dumb fu*k, if Israel was using chemical weapons,,, hundereds of thousands of people would die. not the 600 supporters of hezbollah that have stayed in their house to be human sheilds so dumb a.sses like you fall for Hezbollah proppeganda....
You are past ignorant man..... way past it....
to the point where you are completely gullable
The Israeli army is the most ethical army there can be, ALL THEY WANT IS PEACE
All I ask from you is proof that Israel does nott want peace and then even though this is a rediculous notion, show any kind oof proof of chemical wepons being used....

To the dumb a.ss that thinks they are using home made weapons, sorry brotha, they using real warfare weapons supplied to them CLEARLY FROM SYRIA and Iran...

Some of these people are just plain retarted, or are just joking, I am at a point where I have no clue...
PROPZ FAM
 08-11-2006, 01:10 PM         #156
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
Go suck the games d*ck, And like I said Hes on Geffen records now so if you have so much hate for Israelis, thank em for given him a chance...

fu*ken hater.....
Geffen = American and a homo

fu*k them Israeli's, in there eyes Arab = Terrorist.

Last edited by Mike Blitz; 08-11-2006 at 01:12 PM..
 08-11-2006, 01:10 PM         #157
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
My life is soooooo worth more then yours :D

Oh no you didnt
 11 years ago '06        #158
RapGodfather 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 shaolinkaws said:
fu*k hezbolla

fu*k Israel
 11 years ago '05        #159
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 RapGodfather said:

fu*k Israel
fu*k U n*gga
 08-11-2006, 01:44 PM         #160
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
fu*k U n*gga

:sleepy:

Like it wasnt expeccted
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy