Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
quik9708 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
I seriously cannot believe that you all argued with k!lla all of this time. His mind is so twisted and twarped its sad to see. The whole Isreali/arab war shows what a terrible place the world has become. Were man lets greed, power and thirst for domination ruin all. Both Isreal and America will have thier day of reckoning because what goes around comes around. Both sides are in the wrong and Americas loyalty to Isreal only proves to show that there are many high powered JEWS who have great influence over the USA. Its a shame that the UK has such a week Prime Minister as to have become Americas doormat.

Everything from 9/11 to Americas current occupation in the middleast is purely money/oil motivated and it is so disstressing that people either do not realize this or do not want to realize this. But like I said, you can only be ignorant for so long until reality eventually catches up.

And k!llas blind allegiance to his corrupt country is similar to many in the States, do you not see the comparisons to a Hitler led Germany, George Bush off course being Hitler. Propaganda is a powerful tool that blinds the masses and through the media, the mass Americans are being fooled. I dont want to call all Americans ignorant and stupid but it is truly amazing how the Bush organization covered up 9/11 and the mass public simply believed what they were told.

No doubt k!lla will reply with an imature response but that is to be expected. Its sad to see someone so lost in the lies that he has been fed that he would probably die for it.
 11 years ago '04        #122
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19872 19872
 quik9708 said:
I seriously cannot believe that you all argued with k!lla all of this time. His mind is so twisted and twarped its sad to see. The whole Isreali/arab war shows what a terrible place the world has become. Were man lets greed, power and thirst for domination ruin all. Both Isreal and America will have thier day of reckoning because what goes around comes around. Both sides are in the wrong and Americas loyalty to Isreal only proves to show that there are many high powered JEWS who have great influence over the USA. Its a shame that the UK has such a week Prime Minister as to have become Americas doormat.

Everything from 9/11 to Americas current occupation in the middleast is purely money/oil motivated and it is so disstressing that people either do not realize this or do not want to realize this. But like I said, you can only be ignorant for so long until reality eventually catches up.

And k!llas blind allegiance to his corrupt country is similar to many in the States, do you not see the comparisons to a Hitler led Germany, George Bush off course being Hitler. Propaganda is a powerful tool that blinds the masses and through the media, the mass Americans are being fooled. I dont want to call all Americans ignorant and stupid but it is truly amazing how the Bush organization covered up 9/11 and the mass public simply believed what they were told.

No doubt k!lla will reply with an imature response but that is to be expected. Its sad to see someone so lost in the lies that he has been fed that he would probably die for it.
your story is one sided, pat yourself on the back for being another member to join in on the arguement
 11 years ago '04        #123
quik9708 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
 TanstA! said:
your story is one sided, pat yourself on the back for being another member to join in on the arguement
Im not taking any sides. Both the arabs and the isrealis are equally wrong and i support neither side. I just wanted to deliver my views as this is an open forum after all. If anything I still dont seem to realize why people think war will achieve the desired outcome. All it causes is pain and suffering and lost lives. The true way to achieve the desired outcome is through diplomacy and compromise. When has bombing another country achieved anything but more lost lives.

But unfortuantely the powers that be do not see things this way and MAN is too caught up in his own greedy agenda to truly realize what damage is being done.

Last edited by quik9708; 08-11-2006 at 09:16 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 quik9708 said:
Im not taking any sides. Both the arabs and the isrealis are equally wrong and i support neither side. I just wanted to deliver my views as this is an open forum after all. If anything I still dont seem to realize why people think war will achieve the desired outcome. All it causes is pain and suffering and lost lives. The true way to achieve the desired outcome is through diplomacy and compromise. When has bombing another country achieved anything but more lost lives.

But unfortuantely the powers that be do not see things this way and MAN is too caught up in his own greedy agenda to truly realize what damage is being done.
no doubt, i can respect that
 11 years ago '06        #125
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 Opm said:
death to isreal
how about death to you and ur family:finger:
 08-11-2006, 09:44 AM         #126
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
how about death to you and ur family:finger:

dont you think that was a bit desrespectful
 11 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
Disrespecting Fools Since '88 :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #128
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
lol mike look at ur sig...also, saying death to israel isnt?
 08-11-2006, 09:49 AM         #129
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
lol mike look at ur sig...also, saying death to israel isnt?

nah

cause I could say "death to USA" who would care?
 08-11-2006, 09:50 AM         #130
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Disrespecting Fools Since '88 :rolleyes:

i'm allowed though, I do comedy sketches at hospital for the sick children :D
 11 years ago '04        #131
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
nah

word? so hows this? death to Muslims, death to the UK, death to jews, death to christians... no one cares right? fu*k outa here
:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #132
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
nah

if you said death to usa i would care just as much as death to israel
 11 years ago '04        #133
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
wow this story is also bullsh*t ...

so now its not okay for them to DEFEND against isreal .. gimmie a fu*king break .. k!lls those jews left and right ...
 11 years ago '06        #134
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 mszomola said:
wow this story is also bullsh*t ...

so now its not okay for them to DEFEND against isreal .. gimmie a fu*king break .. k!lls those jews left and right ...
wow your pretty dumb that wasnt the reson for him posting this at all...he posted it so that ppl would see that israel arent the only ones doig the k!lling...hezbolla arent a bunch of guys from greenpeace trying to make the world a better place
 08-11-2006, 09:59 AM         #135
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
word? so hows this? death to Muslims, death to the UK, death to jews, death to christians... no one cares right? fu*k outa here
:rolleyes:

not when someone online says it

but you get all mad
 11 years ago '06        #136
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
not when someone online says it

but you get all mad
saying it online is just as bad as in real life...just becuase someone types it instead of saying it, doesent mean that isnt how they truly feel
 08-11-2006, 10:07 AM         #137
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
saying it online is just as bad as in real life...just becuase someone types it instead of saying it, doesent mean that isnt how they truly feel

death to israel. death to USA.

Is not nothing like racism and the disregard for the life of a certain type of individual.

Do you live in Israel?
 11 years ago '06        #138
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
death to israel. death to USA.

Is not nothing like racism and the disregard for the life of a certain type of individual.

Do you live in Israel?
no i dont but i support them...also i'm jewish and i get upset wen ppl degrade the jewish ppl like they hav done since judaism was created
 08-11-2006, 10:19 AM         #139
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
no i dont but i support them...also i'm jewish and i get upset wen ppl degrade the jewish ppl like they hav done since judaism was created
Yeah I agree with you on that but this is still the internet, theres people who have only just hit puberty coming on here saying some sh*t they think is funny.

Thats why I dont get mad but just laugh at the ignorance.
 11 years ago '06        #140
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
Yeah I agree with you on that but this is still the internet, theres people who have only just hit puberty coming on here saying some sh*t they think is funny.

Thats why I dont get mad but just laugh at the ignorance.
lol i dont get "MAD" mad..it isnt like i'm sitting hear at my computer turing red and yelling at my coworkers lol...but wen i read something as retarted as death to israel, the person that wrote it could be 4 years old, but i'm still gonna say something
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago