Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #151
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 176 176
 ai3theanswer said
You fu*kin people are retarded, Israelis and Palestinans have been targeting each other for years, this is not ground breaking news. Hezbollah needs to be dealt with. As much as I hate to admit it when Bush was caught swearing what he said was 100% true, the government needs to step up against Hezbollah. The U.S. will eventually have to f!ght in this alongside Israel, only this time we should have the rest of Europe backing us as well. Unlike Hezbollah, we are f!ghting for democracy, not religion.
Thats right.... AND that pic hard.... Thats my n*gga hell rell with the shotty.

08-11-2006, 12:16 PM         #152
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said
I'd pick neither.

Your one of the people who thinks israeli life is more than an arab life.
My life is soooooo worth more then yours :D

Last edited by BRight; 08-11-2006 at 12:18 PM..

08-11-2006, 12:22 PM         #153
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey|n*ggah said
yall these israel supporters should go live there and kiss a.ssss to shalom shalom

kilaj dunno sh*t either
read up on history u whack prick

Go suck the games d*ck, And like I said Hes on Geffen records now so if you have so much hate for Israelis, thank em for given him a chance...

fu*ken hater.....

08-11-2006, 12:31 PM         #154
BRight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOEKILLA said
Home made rockets with no guidance, these are NOTHING to one of the chemical lazed ISRAEL rockets,

Trust me dumb fu*k, if Israel was using chemical weapons,,, hundereds of thousands of people would die. not the 600 supporters of hezbollah that have stayed in their house to be human sheilds so dumb a.sses like you fall for Hezbollah proppeganda....
You are past ignorant man..... way past it....
to the point where you are completely gullable
The Israeli army is the most ethical army there can be, ALL THEY WANT IS PEACE
All I ask from you is proof that Israel does nott want peace and then even though this is a rediculous notion, show any kind oof proof of chemical wepons being used....

To the dumb a.ss that thinks they are using home made weapons, sorry brotha, they using real warfare weapons supplied to them CLEARLY FROM SYRIA and Iran...

Some of these people are just plain retarted, or are just joking, I am at a point where I have no clue...

12 years ago '05        #155
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 BRight said
Trust me dumb fu*k, if Israel was using chemical weapons,,, hundereds of thousands of people would die. not the 600 supporters of hezbollah that have stayed in their house to be human sheilds so dumb a.sses like you fall for Hezbollah proppeganda....
You are past ignorant man..... way past it....
to the point where you are completely gullable
The Israeli army is the most ethical army there can be, ALL THEY WANT IS PEACE
All I ask from you is proof that Israel does nott want peace and then even though this is a rediculous notion, show any kind oof proof of chemical wepons being used....

To the dumb a.ss that thinks they are using home made weapons, sorry brotha, they using real warfare weapons supplied to them CLEARLY FROM SYRIA and Iran...

Some of these people are just plain retarted, or are just joking, I am at a point where I have no clue...
PROPZ FAM

08-11-2006, 01:10 PM         #156
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said
Go suck the games d*ck, And like I said Hes on Geffen records now so if you have so much hate for Israelis, thank em for given him a chance...

fu*ken hater.....
Geffen = American and a homo

fu*k them Israeli's, in there eyes Arab = Terrorist.

Last edited by Mike Blitz; 08-11-2006 at 01:12 PM..

08-11-2006, 01:10 PM         #157
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said
My life is soooooo worth more then yours :D

Oh no you didnt

12 years ago '06        #158
RapGodfather 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 shaolinkaws said
fu*k hezbolla

fu*k Israel

12 years ago '05        #159
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 RapGodfather said

fu*k Israel
fu*k U n*gga

08-11-2006, 01:44 PM         #160
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
fu*k U n*gga

:sleepy:

Like it wasnt expeccted

12 years ago '05        #161
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
:sleepy:

Like it wasnt expeccted

Like it wasnt expeccted from u...... fu*kING NERD

08-11-2006, 02:02 PM         #162
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
Like it wasnt expeccted from u...... fu*kING NERD

you say it like nerd is a bad thing

08-11-2006, 02:02 PM         #163
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea hezbollah are terrorsits and they are not part of labenese govt or people but the isreali govt goes out out k!lls inoccent people in lebanon. Tell me how that makes any sense?
that's true but 85% of Lebanon does support Hezbollah. The Isreali's, in my opinion, could do a better job of avoiding civilian casualties.....what it all comes down to is that it is war and nothing good every happens in war.....although to say something in the Israili's defense they are atleast droppin pamphlets to warn people not to drive in the car or anything near the border and by the same token Hezbollah warned Muslims (i think) to leave Haifia so they didnt get k!lled by the rockets but to me it sounds kinda like Isrial is atleast "acting" like they dont want to k!ll ANY civilians while Hezbollah doesnt seem like they care if they k!ll any as long as they aren't muslim.

12 years ago '05        #164
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 WePoFoSho said
that's true but 85% of Lebanon does support Hezbollah. The Isreali's, in my opinion, could do a better job of avoiding civilian casualties.....what it all comes down to is that it is war and nothing good every happens in war.....although to say something in the Israili's defense they are atleast droppin pamphlets to warn people not to drive in the car or anything near the border and by the same token Hezbollah warned Muslims (i think) to leave Haifia so they didnt get k!lled by the rockets but to me it sounds kinda like Isrial is atleast "acting" like they dont want to k!ll ANY civilians while Hezbollah doesnt seem like they care if they k!ll any as long as they aren't muslim.
Thats mostly true but like i said and everyone elese said that human shields are being used and when someone is shooting directly at ur country from a village of people and people are going to sleep with the bombs going off in there presents is the blame for hezbollah,iran, syria, lebanon, and also the parents cause i dont care if i had not a dollar i would have got my children out of there... By any means.... And u cant tell me those 4 could not come together to get transportation for familiys in a war zone... the war had been going on for 2 weeks before that happened.. Come on thats bullsh*t... But they can help with more rockets... And all anti-israel people never comment on that... Also why havent iran and syria asked to help rebuid lebanon.....
But the country who they burn flags of have asked and commited to happening.

08-11-2006, 02:14 PM         #165
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
And u cant tell me those 4 could not come together to get transportation for familiys in a war zone... the war had been going on for 2 weeks before that happened.. Come on thats bullsh*t... But they can help with more rockets... And all anti-israel people never comment on that... Also why havent iran and syria asked to help rebuid lebanon.....
But the country who they burn flags of have asked and commited to happening.

Why would you even try that when the UN and Red Cross can barely get aid to the Lebanese.

12 years ago '05        #166
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
Why would you even try that when the UN and Red Cross can barely get aid to the Lebanese.
Still have not answered the question cause if they would have got the people out of there it would be no need for first aid....

08-11-2006, 02:48 PM         #167
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
Still have not answered the question cause if they would have got the people out of there it would be no need for first aid....
how can you move a whole country

its not like they knew they were going to be bombed

idf just started bombing all the infrastructure as you can see a map i posted in the knowledge corner

12 years ago '06        #168
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 866 866
guys stop arguing about things that we ALREADY fu*kIN ARGUED ABOUT!!!!

mike blits isnt gonna amdit hes wrong, and neither is k!llaj...so wat the fu*k is the point?

Last edited by shaolinkaws; 08-11-2006 at 02:52 PM..

08-11-2006, 02:58 PM         #169
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but i'm not wrong

killaaj thinks they could just get millions of people out the country with just a click of a finger

12 years ago '05        #170
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
how can you move a whole country

its not like they knew they were going to be bombed

idf just started bombing all the infrastructure as you can see a map i posted in the knowledge corner
Dude u dont know sh*t.... They told all the people before they even came in lebanon... What are u talking about.... And yes bombing all the infrastructure
was a brilliant idea cause it messed there delivery process up... If they didnt do that more bombs they would have and there would not even be a cease fire....

12 years ago '05        #171
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
but i'm not wrong

killaaj thinks they could just get millions of people out the country with just a click of a finger
But there was no action to help..... MAN everything u say is wrong dude ... U got all these ways to get bombs in why they cant use them same routes to help get people out... Stop making excuses for that sh*t.

08-11-2006, 03:20 PM         #172
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the roads are bombed they cant get in or out into to remote villages unless they would use an aeroplane or helicopter

12 years ago '06        #173
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 866 866
 Mike Blitz said
but i'm not wrong

lol w/e guys go at it, have fun, do you lol

12 years ago '05        #174
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
the roads are bombed they cant get in or out into to remote villages unless they would use an aeroplane or helicopter
They still didnt attempt to help people... Its like people find ur on way ot if here....

08-11-2006, 03:51 PM         #175
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Miklo17 said
Yea hezbollah are terrorsits and they are not part of labenese govt or people but the isreali govt goes out out k!lls inoccent people in lebanon. Tell me how that makes any sense?

Hezbollah got voted into office . . . Who do you get your info from Britney Spears????

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  40
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+267online now  33
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+68online now  10
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy