Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
Raiderking 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
we dont know how many civilians died because u cant tell a civilian from a member of hezbollah. Get that sh*t right ok when they say 900 lebeanease dead it doesnt mean civilians, you jackass it means they cant distinguish between army personell and actual people. 95 percent of that is hezbollah if not more.
 08-10-2006, 03:30 PM         #102
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raiderking said:
we dont know how many civilians died because u cant tell a civilian from a member of hezbollah. Get that sh*t right ok when they say 900 lebeanease dead it doesnt mean civilians, you jackass it means they cant distinguish between army personell and actual people. 95 percent of that is hezbollah if not more.
so 900 women and children are hezbollah

havent you got some white supremacy rallies to be at?
 11 years ago '05        #103
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 C.LoS said:
what u talkin bout willis?? LOL.. dont quote me if it has nothing to do with what i said. The whole reason the United States of America was even created was because the people of Great Britian did not agree with the goverment. I have no idea what you was ramblin on about. And I'm not gonna tell you anymore to change ya sig jewy.. u know u'd get smacked in real life for even sayin "niig" before you finished it. LOL.. Why you so angry? tell em why u mad son.. tell em why you mad..
Dude u see what i wrote.... n*gga u read it... so stop all the bullsh*t cause u know im right.... And n*gga wont no n*gga in this world slap me cause i do play with that kinda sh*t... The reason im mad is cause n*ggas talk crazy when im not around like u and say sh*t they get out of there tiny a.ss brain... Like u.... but its never to the extent cause i cant see u u cant see me....
And whatever u said about the creation is not even the subject.... Like i said they want the whole world to be islam and it aint going to happen... Look at ur boy mike thread about the iran president....
 11 years ago '05        #104
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Pimpstar said:
Umm... Who cares how many rockets they've fired! Check out the news and see what how many lebonese civilians have been k!lled compared to Isreali civilians! Its no comparison.. and they say Hezbollah rockets are inaccurate, that's bullsh*t! UNLESS.. Isrealis are targeting lebonese civilians as well!
Just shut up....
 11 years ago '05        #105
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
so 900 women and children are hezbollah

havent you got some white supremacy rallies to be at?
I dont understand why people talk so fu*king hard on here but in real life the wear glasses and floods..... fu*king Lame
He just hate israel and america.... He's a muslim that should be from iraq or afghanistan.... EVERYONE DONT WASTE UR TIME ARGUING WITH AN ANTI-AMERICAN..... ITS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL..
 08-10-2006, 03:46 PM         #106
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga

It's getting irritating.
 08-10-2006, 03:47 PM         #107
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
I dont understand why people talk so fu*king hard on here but in real life the wear glasses and floods..... fu*king Lame
He just hate israel and america.... He's a muslim that should be from iraq or afghanistan.... EVERYONE DONT WASTE UR TIME ARGUING WITH AN ANTI-AMERICAN..... ITS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL..

I'm Muslim :wow:
 11 years ago '05        #108
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
I'm Muslim :wow:
Thats how u act but im about to get off so i will holler at u tommrow

MUSLIM
 08-10-2006, 04:03 PM         #109
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Thats how u act but im about to get off so i will holler at u tommrow

MUSLIM

Well I gotta be at work at 11pm so i'm off too
 08-10-2006, 09:49 PM         #110
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Dude u see what i wrote.... n*gga u read it... so stop all the bullsh*t cause u know im right.... And n*gga wont no n*gga in this world slap me cause i do play with that kinda sh*t... The reason im mad is cause n*ggas talk crazy when im not around like u and say sh*t they get out of there tiny a.ss brain... Like u.... but its never to the extent cause i cant see u u cant see me....
And whatever u said about the creation is not even the subject.... Like i said they want the whole world to be islam and it aint going to happen... Look at ur boy mike thread about the iran president....
dude.. narley dude.. know ur right about what dude, you have yet to make any point dude?? im talkin about ur lil attitude bout "stand behind your goverment" dude.. i dont stand behind no goverment dude, cus they ALL corrupt, find me any example of one that hasnt been... any real MAN should not feal right about having another man (just like himself) ruling over or making any type of dessisions for him or his family, dude.. when this country was first created they only lived by the 10 commandments (even the natives), until George Washington and his "revolutionist" came and fu*ked it all up, setting us on a path to destruction... no CON-stitution has ever held the test of time.. Islamist live by biblical law, call it islamic law if u wish its still the same laws and principles found in the Torah and New Testament.. only laws that if followed will NEVER allow one to be oppressed or treated unjust. Ask a REAL (Orthadox) jew about it.. sip some cum, u fake jew.. dude

and i know u dont say n*gga in no real life, lol.. u like a 13 - 16 sonny, u dun got to get up for nothing, its summer vacation for u. lol

Last edited by C.LoS; 08-10-2006 at 09:53 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #111
beantownbison 
space
space
$266 | Props total: 0 0
I refuse to believe that they've counted exactly 3,333 rockets shot
 11 years ago '06        #112
Raiderking 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
Show me the evidence that 900 women and children been k!lled. Its prob gonna be some propanganda like the 60 people who died at qana and the 28 chidlren, which we now know was wrong and that only 22 people died period.

Hmm they launched hundreds of rockets each day, so how can it not be 3333. And yes Israel is at fault of course becasue by no means is hezbollah targeting any civilians when they launch hundreds of rockets each day into israel (while the israeli army is in lebanon)

that last comment showed how stupid your a.ss is, im jewish and i should be in a white suprimist rally ........ ok?????

Isnt their a plane u should be hijacking right now ....... or why arent you blowing up a building ..... comeon your dissapointing the rest of the muslims.
 11 years ago '06        #113
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Thats alot of missiles
 11 years ago '04        #114
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k da threadstarter
fu*k da jews...........

misleading a.ss title....
 08-11-2006, 12:24 AM         #115
LebForce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hizbullah is a terrorist group that k!lled 667 marines in the bombing of the US barracks. Only the IDF can get rid of the terrorist group that lies within Lebanon, becuase the Lebanese government is controled by syria and syria has ties to Hibuallah. Plus if the army was to f!ght HB, then there would be conflicts between the christians and the muslims... just like the previous 30 year cival war.
 11 years ago '05        #116
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
death to isreal
 08-11-2006, 08:12 AM         #117
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raiderking said:
we dont know how many civilians died because u cant tell a civilian from a member of hezbollah. Get that sh*t right ok when they say
900 lebeanease dead it doesnt mean civilians, you jackass it means they cant distinguish between army personell and actual people. 95 percent of that is hezbollah if not more.
Moving anywhere in Lebanon south of the Litani River today is an eerie and unnerving experience.

Since Monday, when Israeli jets dropped leaflets warning unequivocally that any vehicles daring to travel would be hit, there has been virtually no traffic on the roads. Not that there was much before.

So in Tyre, the only way to move without that dire threat hanging over you, is to walk. And even that is hardly comfortable.

Often the only sound is the buzz of the drones, small pilotless reconnaissance aircraft that are rarely seen but always heard as they scan every inch, transmitting laser-sharp images to someone, somewhere, who you hope is in a good mood.

Above that, the howl of aircraft cruising the skies which Israel masters unchallenged.

Based on the drone images, strikes can be ordered up instantly and with devastating accuracy from often unseen helicopters, jets or gunboats.

Around the corner is the Lebanese Red Cross. Lots of ambulances outside, immobile. Then the sound of an engine, and one moves.

"Don't worry, I'm just parking!" shouts the driver. He is Kassem Shaalan. He knows what it is like to be hit by a rocket.

Red Cross vehicles face destroyed roads as well as direct hits
On the evening of 23 July, he and two other medics answered a call to rendezvous with an ambulance from Tibnin, in the hills to the east, to relay three civilian patients down to Tyre.

Both ambulances were struck precisely by separate rockets as they were stopped at the roadside near Qana for the transfer.

It was 2230 at night. There was nothing else on the road. They were clearly marked, and [u]lit up with flashing blue lights</u> and illuminated Red Cross flags.

Kassem, his two colleagues, the three medics in the other ambulance, and the three Lebanese patients, were all injured.

One of the patients, 38-year-old Ahmad Fawwaz, lost his leg in the ambulance. His mother Jamileh, 58, and son Ahmad, 8, were both seriously injured.

But they all survived. And Kassem is back at work

"Until now, we don't understand why they did it," he says now. "It has confused us. But it will not stop us. I'm still wearing the Red Cross uniform, and if they tell me to go, I'll go and help.

"Because of the Israeli warning, every movement we do goes through the International Red Cross," he says.

"They ask Israel for permission. If we have it, we go. If we don't, we can't. We get many calls from villages saying they have injured people, but there is no permission to go. Yes, people could be dying because we can't get to them in time. If you don't get treated within one hour, you are much more likely to die."

full story:

Targeting hezbollah my a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #118
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said:
Moving anywhere in Lebanon south of the Litani River today is an eerie and unnerving experience.

Since Monday, when Israeli jets dropped leaflets warning unequivocally that any vehicles daring to travel would be hit, there has been virtually no traffic on the roads. Not that there was much before.

So in Tyre, the only way to move without that dire threat hanging over you, is to walk. And even that is hardly comfortable.

Often the only sound is the buzz of the drones, small pilotless reconnaissance aircraft that are rarely seen but always heard as they scan every inch, transmitting laser-sharp images to someone, somewhere, who you hope is in a good mood.

Above that, the howl of aircraft cruising the skies which Israel masters unchallenged.

Based on the drone images, strikes can be ordered up instantly and with devastating accuracy from often unseen helicopters, jets or gunboats.

Around the corner is the Lebanese Red Cross. Lots of ambulances outside, immobile. Then the sound of an engine, and one moves.

"Don't worry, I'm just parking!" shouts the driver. He is Kassem Shaalan. He knows what it is like to be hit by a rocket.

Red Cross vehicles face destroyed roads as well as direct hits
On the evening of 23 July, he and two other medics answered a call to rendezvous with an ambulance from Tibnin, in the hills to the east, to relay three civilian patients down to Tyre.

Both ambulances were struck precisely by separate rockets as they were stopped at the roadside near Qana for the transfer.

It was 2230 at night. There was nothing else on the road. They were clearly marked, and [u]lit up with flashing blue lights</u> and illuminated Red Cross flags.

Kassem, his two colleagues, the three medics in the other ambulance, and the three Lebanese patients, were all injured.

One of the patients, 38-year-old Ahmad Fawwaz, lost his leg in the ambulance. His mother Jamileh, 58, and son Ahmad, 8, were both seriously injured.

But they all survived. And Kassem is back at work

"Until now, we don't understand why they did it," he says now. "It has confused us. But it will not stop us. I'm still wearing the Red Cross uniform, and if they tell me to go, I'll go and help.

"Because of the Israeli warning, every movement we do goes through the International Red Cross," he says.

"They ask Israel for permission. If we have it, we go. If we don't, we can't. We get many calls from villages saying they have injured people, but there is no permission to go. Yes, people could be dying because we can't get to them in time. If you don't get treated within one hour, you are much more likely to die."

full story:

Targeting hezbollah my a.ss.
Thats cause its a one sided fu*king news report from someone who nows what u know.... And for the comment of the dude who said it was not 3333 fired.... Dude the day i started this thread that was the exact number... Of course its not that today cause they shoot nearly 200 a day AT CIVILIANS..... SEE PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND ISRAEL HIT PEOPLE ON MISTAKE AND HEZBOLLAH IS AMING AT PEOPLE ON PURPOSE.... AND LOOK AT MY OTHER THREAD.... THIS IS SO TRUE THAT HEZBOLLAH HAS NO COUNTRY SO IT DOESNT CARE WHO DIES OR WHAT GETS BLOWN UP..... CAUSE THEY WANT TO TAKE OVER LEBANON ANYWAY..... And mets dude GET A LIFE..... Corny a.ss n*gga just dirty, broke, ugly, and fat sittin behind a computer hating..... they make songs about u n*gga
 08-11-2006, 08:36 AM         #119
Grimey|Niggah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Just shut up....

i smell a wannabe jew

or hes to ashamed to confirm hes a jew cause hes d*ck riding israel like a fu*king f*g**t
 11 years ago '04        #120
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 Grimey|n*ggah said:
i smell a wannabe jew

or hes to ashamed to confirm hes a jew cause hes d*ck riding israel like a fu*king f*g**t
can you shut your white a.ss up... your parents should be slapped
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy