Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
 102
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Lebron James "The Decision III" likely on July 6th
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Man, YG Fell Off........
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-10-2006, 07:46 AM         #81
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockho said:
I'm not saying he's a terrorist for his beliefs, I could give a fu*k less, he's a link stealer. Just as bad as the Israeli state.



You must be a comedian.
 08-10-2006, 07:49 AM         #82
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cashrules93 said:
do all those rockets they shoot have warheads...or are alot of them just the rocket itself?



Rocket = an unguided self-propelled projectile carrying a warhead.



You said it yourself.
 08-10-2006, 07:51 AM         #83
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdl said:
3,333 rockets..so how many u think they got left? Obviously they will run out of rockets in the near future and I don't know how their gonna reup so its just a matter of time til they slow down the rocket attacks or run out

They will get more ;)
 12 years ago '05        #84
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Mike Blitz said:
They will get more ;)
They will not get more cause they are using iran and syria and they cant keep sending them rockets because the u.n. is going to but a stop to it.. Israel said at the confrence that if the u.n. can stop the shipments coming from iran to syria they would consider a cease fire....
 08-10-2006, 09:31 AM         #85
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the borders are open

they have recieved more already
 12 years ago '05        #86
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 C.LoS said:
lol.. thats even funnier.. but i aint refferin to u.. just in general i see people like k!llaj doing it all the time, when someone doesnt agree with the US goverment thier automatic terrorist.. forgetting that if everyone had the same mindset as him.. "always stand by your goverment" there would be no United States of America in the first place...
U NEED TO k!ll UR SELF SO DO THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE TALKING CRAZY ON HERE.... If u dont stand by our government and our country then why are u here.... I dont get it.... No one knows u and no one cares about any of ur opinions... It shows schools have not done there jobs... U think the war about k!lling kids.... Come on now that was just the most stupidest thing someone said in the history of the world....... fu*king dumb a.ss people who are really prejudice in there minds cause jewish people dont pay them any attention and are trying to live there lifes.... But no they want war and to wipe out the israel nation... For what? cause they wont accept islam.... Come on now... They just tryna prove a point with war.... Iran should be the one's giving money and aid because its mainly there war through hezbollah... Hezbollah is a little organization in lebanon that follows iran and syria rules... Thats it... And the only thing they said there were sending was bombs... no help to rebuild... Cause lets face it iran could give two fu*ks about lebanon.... They just support hezbollah... But u people want to get on BX and showcase ur dumbness like its cute... sh*t aint cute cause in the long run the sh*t gon affect u..... REAL TALK
 12 years ago '05        #87
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Mike Blitz said:
the borders are open

they have recieved more already
OF course... right now but when the resoultion takes place it wont be... Lebanon troops will be there... Along with international troops as well.
 08-10-2006, 09:42 AM         #88
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have too much anger in your system.

You need to see a psychiatrist.
 12 years ago '05        #89
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Killaaj said:
OF course... right now but when the resoultion takes place it wont be... Lebanon troops will be there... Along with international troops as well.
SEE WHAT IM SAYING THIS bi*ch n*gga DELETED MY POST....
 12 years ago '05        #90
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Mike Blitz said:
You have too much anger in your system.

You need to see a psychiatrist.
HOW AM I GOING TO BE ANGRY ON THE COMPUTER...
THIS sh*t AINT REAL LIFE...
U NEED TO PICK UP A BOOK
 08-10-2006, 09:46 AM         #91
Grimey|Niggah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
HOW AM I GOING TO BE ANGRY ON THE COMPUTER...:i havent whacked off today yet to CNN:
my posts dont mean sh*t...
i need to pick up a c*ck

thats what i seen
 12 years ago '05        #92
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Grimey|n*ggah said:
thats what i seen
Thats corny lame dude..... Hanging on another mans balls....
U GAY..... I TOLD U DONT TALK TO ME UNLESS U WANNA GET UR JAW BROKE..
 08-10-2006, 09:54 AM         #93
Grimey|Niggah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha thats gangsta on the net cuz

and insulting me about game?? haha try harder f*g
break my jaw? hahahah ok my mouse is shaking E-Thug
every cat here is laughing at ya
 12 years ago '05        #94
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 C.LoS said:
lol.. thats even funnier.. but i aint refferin to u.. just in general i see people like k!llaj doing it all the time, when someone doesnt agree with the US goverment thier automatic terrorist.. forgetting that if everyone had the same mindset as him.. "always stand by your goverment" there would be no United States of America in the first place...
U NEED TO k!ll UR SELF SO DO THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE TALKING CRAZY ON HERE.... If u dont stand by our government and our country then why are u here.... I dont get it.... No one knows u and no one cares about any of ur opinions... It shows schools have not done there jobs... U think the war about k!lling kids.... Come on now that was just the most stupidest thing someone said in the history of the world....... fu*king dumb a.ss people who are really prejudice in there minds cause jewish people dont pay them any attention and are trying to live there lifes.... But no they want war and to wipe out the israel nation... For what? cause they wont accept islam.... Come on now... They just tryna prove a point with war.... Iran should be the one's giving money and aid because its mainly there war through hezbollah... Hezbollah is a little organization in lebanon that follows iran and syria rules... Thats it... And the only thing they said there were sending was bombs... no help to rebuild... Cause lets face it iran could give two fu*ks about lebanon.... They just support hezbollah... But u people want to get on BX and showcase ur dumbness like its cute... sh*t aint cute cause in the long run the sh*t gon affect u..... REAL TALK
 08-10-2006, 09:56 AM         #95
Grimey|Niggah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
U NEED TO k!ll UR SELF SO DO THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE TALKING CRAZY ON HERE.... If u dont stand by our government and our country then why are u here.... I dont get it.... No one knows u and no one cares about any of ur opinions... It shows schools have not done there jobs... U think the war about k!lling kids.... Come on now that was just the most stupidest thing someone said in the history of the world....... fu*king dumb a.ss people who are really prejudice in there minds cause jewish people dont pay them any attention and are trying to live there lifes.... But no they want war and to wipe out the israel nation... For what? cause they wont accept islam.... Come on now... They just tryna prove a point with war.... Iran should be the one's giving money and aid because its mainly there war through hezbollah... Hezbollah is a little organization in lebanon that follows iran and syria rules... Thats it... And the only thing they said there were sending was bombs... no help to rebuild... Cause lets face it iran could give two fu*ks about lebanon.... They just support hezbollah... But u people want to get on BX and showcase ur dumbness like its cute... sh*t aint cute cause in the long run the sh*t gon affect u..... REAL TALK


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HES CRYING NOW
 12 years ago '05        #96
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Grimey|n*ggah said:
haha thats gangsta on the net cuz

and insulting me about game?? haha try harder f*g
break my jaw? hahahah ok my mouse is shaking E-Thug
every cat here is laughing at ya
NO.... IM SERIOUS.... n*gga U MUST BE REALLY GAY...
I SAID THAT LIKE 2 Days ago..... GET MONEY AND STOP TALKING TO ME f*g...
 08-10-2006, 09:57 AM         #97
Grimey|Niggah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH YEAH MEAN E MONEY?
LOL U DUMB fu*k
 08-10-2006, 10:04 AM         #98
jonsmith 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
that still doesnt explain why Israel is targeting civilians...
Well... I guess I'll take this for an uninformed opinion as opposed to a completely ignorant statement..

But, just to play devil's advocate... what exactly IS Hezbollah? They're part of the population, they aren't part of Lebanon's army exactly... they're more like political sympathizers. So, suddenly when an Israeli soldier shoots a Hezbollah f!ghter with an AK-47 who's wearing common street clothes... he is targeting civilians. That's just bullsh*t.
 08-10-2006, 12:22 PM         #99
Pimpstar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm... Who cares how many rockets they've fired! Check out the news and see what how many lebonese civilians have been k!lled compared to Isreali civilians! Its no comparison.. and they say Hezbollah rockets are inaccurate, that's bullsh*t! UNLESS.. Isrealis are targeting lebonese civilians as well!
 08-10-2006, 01:40 PM         #100
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
U NEED TO k!ll UR SELF SO DO THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE TALKING CRAZY ON HERE.... If u dont stand by our government and our country then why are u here.... I dont get it.... No one knows u and no one cares about any of ur opinions... It shows schools have not done there jobs... U think the war about k!lling kids.... Come on now that was just the most stupidest thing someone said in the history of the world....... fu*king dumb a.ss people who are really prejudice in there minds cause jewish people dont pay them any attention and are trying to live there lifes.... But no they want war and to wipe out the israel nation... For what? cause they wont accept islam.... Come on now... They just tryna prove a point with war.... Iran should be the one's giving money and aid because its mainly there war through hezbollah... Hezbollah is a little organization in lebanon that follows iran and syria rules... Thats it... And the only thing they said there were sending was bombs... no help to rebuild... Cause lets face it iran could give two fu*ks about lebanon.... They just support hezbollah... But u people want to get on BX and showcase ur dumbness like its cute... sh*t aint cute cause in the long run the sh*t gon affect u..... REAL TALK
what u talkin bout willis?? LOL.. dont quote me if it has nothing to do with what i said. The whole reason the United States of America was even created was because the people of Great Britian did not agree with the goverment. I have no idea what you was ramblin on about. And I'm not gonna tell you anymore to change ya sig jewy.. u know u'd get smacked in real life for even sayin "niig" before you finished it. LOL.. Why you so angry? tell em why u mad son.. tell em why you mad..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Habesha Beauty Appreciation X IG
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Jun 22 - Jogger accidentally crosses U.S. border from B.C., gets detai..
120 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Dragon ball heroes new anime
22 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
50 cent still owns his Connecticut Mansion that Hommo once stayed at!
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
330 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1412 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy