Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 adeel182 said:
fu*kin dumbass readin news from yahoo..yea thats smart ...if you really believe that nothing from them is skewed or anything then you really have no backbone for your whole argument. the whole idea you stand up for has no core. youre a baby being fed genetically engineered fruit. youre a child going to a school ran by people who themselves are scared to face the truth. youre a teenager being brainwashed and having drugs and s3x thrown at you to keep your mind off of whats going on in this world. youre an adult given A GOOD COLLEGE LIFE AND WELL PAYING CAREER SO THAT SINCE YOUR THE ONLY PEOPLE IN AMERICA WHO CAN READ...UR BEING SO WELL PAID AND TAKEN CARE OF THAT YOURE NOT GONNA GIVE A fu*k WHATS GOING ON IN ANOTHER CONTINENT
let the pipe go.....
 11 years ago '05        #62
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 adeel182 said:
yeah i got no rep on this WEBSITE..which makes me an ignorant person in every aspect of life...k you win homie..youre right..i have no rep so no one should listen to me..i have no time to speak to someone with a mindset like that..i wont return to this board
Thanks..... Cause that dope getting to ur head fam..
 08-09-2006, 03:22 PM         #63
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way.. you can't say n*gga.. change ya sig
 08-09-2006, 03:31 PM         #64
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killaaj your ubelievable seriously, why do you think noone at all is backing any of your statements. You write paragraphs with swears in and constantly use the word "n*gga".

You bring no valid arguments into any debate.

Go commit that. :hang:
 08-09-2006, 03:37 PM         #65
dgillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I trust that the reasoning for Hezbollahs attacks are in response to the Isreali treatment of the Palestinians and purely their presnece in the Middle East. However Syria, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon all treated ther Palestinians just as poorly as the ISrealis. WHy doesn't Hezbollah send the 3 billion dollars that they sent on weapons from Iran on supporting Hammas which was completely delegitimized after they were elcted by economic imperialism. that would be a mor epeaceful and successful movement. These people get so into the battle of it which is disgusting, its very juvenile. If they actually cared about living life in peace they would make many other discisions.
 11 years ago '04        #66
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
Originally posted by dgillis
I trust that the reasoning for Hezbollahs attacks are in response to the Isreali treatment of the Palestinians and purely their presnece in the Middle East. However Syria, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon all treated ther Palestinians just as poorly as the ISrealis. WHy doesn't Hezbollah send the 3 billion dollars that they sent on weapons from Iran on supporting Hammas which was completely delegitimized after they were elcted by economic imperialism. that would be a mor epeaceful and successful movement. These people get so into the battle of it which is disgusting, its very juvenile. If they actually cared about living life in peace they would make many other discisions.
3 billion from Iran?????? More like 100 million. You must be thinking about The amount of money the U.S.A sends Israel just for military purposes.

although i believe that number is closer to 2 billion
 11 years ago '05        #67
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
That's why this Middle East bullsh*t never ends. You guys are safe and sound in america or wherever but y'all still at each other's throats. You almost wish someone would just drop the big bomb at either one of them places to end this sh*t once and for all!
 08-09-2006, 04:00 PM         #68
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
way to steal my link Mike_Blitz, and not even give me any daps for it. fu*k you.
 08-09-2006, 04:02 PM         #69
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockho said:
way to steal my link Mike_Blitz, and not even give me any daps for it. fu*k you.
#

its youtubes link not yours

I was just passing it on
 08-09-2006, 04:05 PM         #70
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah but the fact of the matter is, if I didn't post it, would you have seen it? Suck a d*ck, terrorist.
 08-09-2006, 04:11 PM         #71
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockho said:
Yeah but the fact of the matter is, if I didn't post it, would you have seen it? Suck a d*ck, terrorist.
LoL @ calling someone a terrorist for thier taughts or word.. some rabbi was trying to convince people that mel gibson should be arrested as a terrorist for saying what he said in a time of war.. lol

according to the patriot act, im a terrorist.. no lie..
 08-09-2006, 04:19 PM         #72
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not saying he's a terrorist for his beliefs, I could give a fu*k less, he's a link stealer. Just as bad as the Israeli state.
 08-09-2006, 04:22 PM         #73
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockho said:
I'm not saying he's a terrorist for his beliefs, I could give a fu*k less, he's a link stealer. Just as bad as the Israeli state.
lol.. thats even funnier.. but i aint refferin to u.. just in general i see people like k!llaj doing it all the time, when someone doesnt agree with the US goverment thier automatic terrorist.. forgetting that if everyone had the same mindset as him.. "always stand by your goverment" there would be no United States of America in the first place...
 08-09-2006, 04:38 PM         #74
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do all those rockets they shoot have warheads...or are alot of them just the rocket itself?
 08-09-2006, 05:06 PM         #75
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
You know nothing of Hezbollah, Hezbollah are giving food and water to the people.

And no hezbollah are not a terrorist movement, they are a nationalist organisation who are f!ghting for israel to withdraw from lebanon and free the 1000's of civilians they have captured over decades.

tru sh*t...all them arabs can die tho...give a fuk about any ofem...just keep dat oil pumpin so i can keep pushin my whip
 08-09-2006, 05:08 PM         #76
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
off topic**

you rockho..is that your piece in da avy??? if so wut is it..looks sik might have to get me one of them..an what calibur is it

PM me cuz im not in the section much
 11 years ago '06        #77
Raiderking 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
get some info first you d*ckheads. When does Israel target civilians. Get a clue hezbollah is in civilian dominated areas, so when israel launches rockets some civilians will die, they dont go target civilians. For instance when everyone was bi*ching at how israrel k!lled 60 people in qana (28 children) well the investigation only found 22 bodies so hmm yeah right again, just more propaganda. Most even suspect it being staged by hezbollah because most of the bodies were dead for weeks.

We target civilians ok..... Hezbollah shot 3333 Rockets into Israel...... and where are the troops in lebanon soo who is targeting civilians???? Thats like Israel launchign 3333 rockets into Syria.

Go look at yahoo news, hezbollah for the 2nd straight day shot rockets into a school. How fu*king barbaric is that, shooting at a school with children or civilians who have lost their homes and are using it as shelter.

Get a damn clue and open your eyes to the real terrorists.

Hmm all of you bi*ched about israel canceling the cease-fire well .... yeah you all were wrong again, hezbollah has balked at the last 3 proposels and instead continue the war which they obvouisly wont win. France (which is so anti-israel) even came up with a proposal and still nothing from the terrorist side.
 11 years ago '04        #78
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
 Killaaj said:
IM GOING TO STOP TALKING TO DUMB PEOPLE FOR NOW ON CAUSE THEY HATING ON ME FOR TAKING MY COUNTRY SIDE.... THE COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN.... Katioc :finger: u....... bi*ch

Jus cause you live in this country doesnt mean we do everything RIGHT.
 08-09-2006, 07:31 PM         #79
rdl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3,333 rockets..so how many u think they got left? Obviously they will run out of rockets in the near future and I don't know how their gonna reup so its just a matter of time til they slow down the rocket attacks or run out
 11 years ago '05        #80
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
death to isreal
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy