Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
 137
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-09-2006, 02:18 PM         #41
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Over 50 people die in iraq a day by there own people and no one is concerned about them... And dont give me the u.s. bullsh*t when our fu*king soliders is over there helping the people keep there lives and help f!ght with the iraqi soilders against terror.... I bet u n*ggas dont even know that even though syria is helping re-arm hezbollah, there also protecting the u.s. troops on the border from in surgents and terriost... I bet u didnt know that...
the US is helping people keep thier lives and little girls lose thier virginity

:rolleyes:


Last edited by C.LoS; 08-09-2006 at 02:20 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #42
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 JeeQ said:
sure you do buddy, sure you do :rolleyes:
Yea whatever..... STAY BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #43
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
I'm not condoning Hezbollah actions but.........how can you point out the fact that hezbollah has fired 3,333 rockets without saying that Isarel has fired THOUSANDS of more rockets? 3,333 is low compared to the amount of rockets and bombs that Israel has dropped.


The number that should be focused on is $2,000,000,000+

Thats an early estimate on what it will cost the lebanese people to just rebuild some of their cities.

I don't understand how anyone is 100% Pro-israel/hezbollah in this situation......both sides are wrong in so many ways.

Originally posted by Killaaj
People its fu*king war.... im through with the war sh*t cause u gon think what u wanna think... Thats ur brain... Just stop talking to me
YA DIG
Do you not see any grey in this picture? Or is it really just that black and white?
 11 years ago '05        #44
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
IF I SHOW PROOF U GONE HAVE TO DO REASEARCH ON THE sh*t I SAY AND DO AN ESSAY ON HOW DUMB U ARE...
 08-09-2006, 02:25 PM         #45
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
IF I SHOW PROOF U GONE HAVE TO DO REASEARCH ON THE sh*t I SAY AND DO AN ESSAY ON HOW DUMB U ARE...
...

What are you talking about? Show the proof and stfu.
 11 years ago '05        #46
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 serty321 said:
I'm not condoning Hezbollah actions but.........how can you point out the fact that hezbollah has fired 3,333 rockets without saying that Isarel has fired THOUSANDS of more rockets? 3,333 is low compared to the amount of rockets and bombs that Israel has dropped.


The number that should be focused on is $2,000,000,000+

Thats an early estimate on what it will cost the lebanese people to just rebuild some of their cities.

I don't understand how anyone is 100% Pro-israel/hezbollah in this situation......both sides are wrong in so many ways.



Do you not see any grey in this picture? Or is it really just that black and white?
Actullay you need to research too.... If israel shoot as many bombs and rockets as hezbollah then there would be no lebanon..... Its air strikes that k!ll people.... And they defintely did not drop more then 3000 bombs...
War is not right..... But its happening so what can u do but put ur 2 cents in
FEEL ME.... I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE deathS NOW BUT U GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ISRAEL WAS GOING THROUGH..... They were hearing bomb sirens way before the war....
 11 years ago '05        #47
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 FЯėSH said:
...

What are you talking about? Show the proof and stfu.
I LIKE THE DEBATE BUT DONT GET PERSONAL lil guy....
 11 years ago '05        #48
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 JeeQ said:
I wonder if your essay is going to be entirely in capslock too
I AINT DOING AN ESSAY... CAN U READ
 11 years ago '04        #49
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
Originally posted by k!llaaj
Actullay you need to research too.... If israel shoot as many bombs and rockets as hezbollah then there would be no lebanon..... Its air strikes that k!ll people.... And they defintely did not drop more then 3000 bombs...
War is not right..... But its happening so what can u do but put ur 2 cents in
FEEL ME.... I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE deathS NOW BUT U GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ISRAEL WAS GOING THROUGH..... They were hearing bomb sirens way before the war....
yes they have dropped more than 3,000 bombs.......do you think 3,000 is a large amount? Thats a joke compared to Israel's military power.

Ok, why don't you understand wut the lebanese/palestinian people were going through as well? Why not look at it from a different perspective?

Israel is not the "good guy", they have done savage things before this war started.

I have done my research....have u? But It seems like you are too one sided to even hold an objective debate.
 11 years ago '05        #50
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 JeeQ said:
The way I see it, your not going to come up with any real proof, so you might as well start on an essay of your own...ill be waiting
About a kilometer and a half away, across an expanse of demilitarized, featureless desert, is the Iraqi al-Waleed border crossing point. We can't see it, but a Syrian officer tells me that's where the American and Iraqi troops are.


He pantomimes a soldier holding a weapon, carefully stepping backwards while continuing to look ahead.


The American and Iraqi soldiers "never turn their backs on us," he says, "no matter who is crossing over the border -- civilians, families, it doesn't matter."


On this side of the divide, the Tanef border crossing, this Syrian Army unit knew I was coming. The Ministry of Information had notified them. We also had a government minder with us, a woman named Muna.


While they are a bit over-prepared for my visit, I can hardly blame them. This is a sensitive spot. Since the American-led invasion of Iraq, this nearly 400-mile (600 kilometer) border has become one of the most contentious pieces of real estate in the world.


The U.S. claims that both Iraqi insurgents and foreign jihadists have used the Syrian border as an entry point to attack American and Iraqi forces, as well as civilian targets.


"The Iraqi border is very, very long and it's hard to keep watching it all the time," says Fayez al-Sayegh, the head of Syrian State Television and a spokesman for the Ministry of Information.


"Of course there were lots of illegitimate crossings into Iraq but we've taken steps to stop that," says al-Sayegh. "But it's not been proved that many of those [insurgents and foreign f!ghters] that have been arrested in Iraq have actually come through Syria."


The Syrian Army says it's done a lot to beef up security on the border after American and Iraqi complaints, including the creation of a defensive sand berm and increasing the number of border outposts to 557, each with eight to ten soldiers on guard.


In an a.ssociated Press report, a Syrian officer identifying himself only as Brigadier General Amin says that his troops have caught 1,400 infiltrators from Arab or Islamic countries so far, and most have been returned home. He added that thousands more have been stopped from entering or exiting Iraq illegally.


The U.S. concedes that number of f!ghters crossing from Syria has decreased recently.


"The pouring of f!ghters on the Syrian border has declined now," said Henry Crampton, a U.S. State Department official quoted in a Saudi newspaper. "And I believe the Syrians actually took certain measures in that regard, but they can do more."

Now stop talking to me
 11 years ago '05        #51
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 serty321 said:
yes they have dropped more than 3,000 bombs.......do you think 3,000 is a large amount? Thats a joke compared to Israel's military power.

Ok, why don't you understand wut the lebanese/palestinian people were going through as well? Why not look at it from a different perspective?

Israel is not the "good guy", they have done savage things before this war started.

I have done my research....have u? But It seems like you are too one sided to even hold an objective debate.
PLEASE SHOW ME PROOF OF WHAT U JUST SAID..... And of course its alot cause israel have an air force.... No bomb shelters in lebanon.....
 11 years ago '04        #52
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
people have gotta start look at things from more than one view point....too much blind ignorance.
 11 years ago '05        #53
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 JeeQ said:
I know the author of this article...if you say you wrote it, its over for you
Like i would go to syria or iraq!!!!!!!!!
 08-09-2006, 02:48 PM         #54
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
In an a.ssociated Press report, a Syrian officer identifying himself only as Brigadier General Amin says that his troops have caught 1,400 infiltrators from Arab or Islamic countries so far, and most have been returned home. He added that thousands more have been stopped from entering or exiting Iraq illegally.

"The pouring of f!ghters on the Syrian border has declined now," said Henry Crampton, a U.S. State Department official quoted in a Saudi newspaper. "And I believe the Syrians actually took certain measures in that regard, but they can do more."
Check out the bolds, let me elaborate.

Syria was getting a lot of terrorist and twisted people entering into Syria from the Iraq side, so they "beefed up" the base for there own security.

The US Official said clearly right there but they can do more, which means Syria can do more but doesnt want to they did there part.

As you said before
there also protecting the u.s. troops on the border from in surgents and terriost... I bet u didnt know that...
its not that there helping US but there helping themselves, in security, and illegal aliens entering there country.
 11 years ago '05        #55
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 FЯėSH said:
Check out the bolds, let me elaborate.

Syria was getting a lot of terrorist and twisted people entering into Syria from the Iraq side, so they "beefed up" the base for there own security.

The US Official said clearly right there but they can do more, which means Syria can do more but doesnt want to they did there part.

As you said before its not that there helping US but there helping themselves, in security, and illegal aliens entering there country.
Not true... its more to the link i just did not copy it all.... It really did send more troops....
 11 years ago '05        #56
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 FЯėSH said:
Check out the bolds, let me elaborate.

Syria was getting a lot of terrorist and twisted people entering into Syria from the Iraq side, so they "beefed up" the base for there own security.

The US Official said clearly right there but they can do more, which means Syria can do more but doesnt want to they did there part.

As you said before its not that there helping US but there helping themselves, in security, and illegal aliens entering there country.
They enter syria just because its a blindspot for the iraqi and u.s. soliders...
Syria never experienced terriorism in there country by the in surgents or terriost.
 08-09-2006, 02:59 PM         #57
adeel182 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KILLAAJ UR A fu*kIN DUMBASS U DONT KNOW ANYTHING..GO SIT UR a.ss BACK IN UR fu*kIN SYNAGOGUE AND SUCK UR JEWISH FATHERS d*ck U DUMB fu*k...ISRAEL HAS COMMITTED MORE WAR CRIMES THAN ALL OF THE REST OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES COMBINED..ISRAELS TRYING TO TAKE OVER A LAND THAT WAS NEVER THEIRS JUST AS AMERICA UPROOTED NATIVE AMERICANS TO MAKE ROOM FOR THEIR OWN HOMES. IT IS A MODERN DAY TAKE OVER OF LAND THAT IS COVERED UP WITH FAKE ATTACKS FROM "TERRORIST GROUPS" SKEWED BY THE MEDIA AND A WAR THAT WASNT EVEN PROVOKED BY LEBANON..AMERICA FELL FOR IT WHEN WE BLEW UP OUR OWN TOWERS AND BLAMED IT ON AFGHANISTAN SO THAT WE COULD GO BLOW THEIR sh*t UP AND TAKE THEIR OIL AND NOW WE'RE GONNA TAKE IT AGAIN BY BELIEVING HEZBOLLAH IS AN EVIL GROUP TRYING TO GET RID OF ISRAEL AND NOW WE SUPPORT ISRAEL BLOWING THEIR LAND UP??? DROP THE DUMB fu*k BOOKS AND CLOSE YOUR CNN BROWSERS HOMIE YOU AINT READIN NOTHIN BUT BULLsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #58
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 adeel182 said:
KILLAAJ UR A fu*kIN DUMBASS U DONT KNOW ANYTHING..GO SIT UR a.ss BACK IN UR fu*kIN SYNAGOGUE AND SUCK UR JEWISH FATHERS d*ck U DUMB fu*k...ISRAEL HAS COMMITTED MORE WAR CRIMES THAN ALL OF THE REST OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES COMBINED..ISRAELS TRYING TO TAKE OVER A LAND THAT WAS NEVER THEIRS JUST AS AMERICA UPROOTED NATIVE AMERICANS TO MAKE ROOM FOR THEIR OWN HOMES. IT IS A MODERN DAY TAKE OVER OF LAND THAT IS COVERED UP WITH FAKE ATTACKS FROM "TERRORIST GROUPS" SKEWED BY THE MEDIA AND A WAR THAT WASNT EVEN PROVOKED BY LEBANON..AMERICA FELL FOR IT WHEN WE BLEW UP OUR OWN TOWERS AND BLAMED IT ON AFGHANISTAN SO THAT WE COULD GO BLOW THEIR sh*t UP AND TAKE THEIR OIL AND NOW WE'RE GONNA TAKE IT AGAIN BY BELIEVING HEZBOLLAH IS AN EVIL GROUP TRYING TO GET RID OF ISRAEL AND NOW WE SUPPORT ISRAEL BLOWING THEIR LAND UP??? DROP THE DUMB fu*k BOOKS AND CLOSE YOUR CNN BROWSERS HOMIE YOU AINT READIN NOTHIN BUT BULLsh*t
Why are u talking to me....... who is this guy.... look at his rep
 08-09-2006, 03:09 PM         #59
adeel182 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin dumbass readin news from yahoo..yea thats smart ...if you really believe that nothing from them is skewed or anything then you really have no backbone for your whole argument. the whole idea you stand up for has no core. youre a baby being fed genetically engineered fruit. youre a child going to a school ran by people who themselves are scared to face the truth. youre a teenager being brainwashed and having drugs and s3x thrown at you to keep your mind off of whats going on in this world. youre an adult given A GOOD COLLEGE LIFE AND WELL PAYING CAREER SO THAT SINCE YOUR THE ONLY PEOPLE IN AMERICA WHO CAN READ...UR BEING SO WELL PAID AND TAKEN CARE OF THAT YOURE NOT GONNA GIVE A fu*k WHATS GOING ON IN ANOTHER CONTINENT
 08-09-2006, 03:11 PM         #60
adeel182 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i got no rep on this WEBSITE..which makes me an ignorant person in every aspect of life...k you win homie..youre right..i have no rep so no one should listen to me..i have no time to speak to someone with a mindset like that..i wont return to this board
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy