Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
67 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #26
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 176 176
 JeeQ said
Like I was saying beforehand...

I don't even have to argue with you anymore, I just sit back and wait and let you son yourself. You claim how intelligent you are compared to everyone who argues against you, yet you resort to swearing and saying the word n*gga everytime you get upset at words that are said that go against your line of thinking. Funny, I didn't even say I supported Hezbollah or even mentioned them in this thread, but you automatically a.ssumed i supported them...Funny you thought I was anti-american when I never spoke anything against it or mentioned america either...So because I don't agree 100% with everything Israel does i'm now a anti-american terrorist supporter. Sounds like an ignorant way of thinking to me.
Whatever..... I give up on u people.... Im a man so i can say what i want when i want and how i want... Just because i curse im stupid.... Dont make sense... U right.... happy..... u son me come on now... I know more than u ever could know and its real but u hate that... No hard feelings but this is what i do.... I get paid for this so 98 percent what i say is true... I was at the conference last night in new york city with my dad... I heard all the arguments, the facts, and the reasons... Everyone was there but hezbollah reps.

08-09-2006, 01:57 PM         #27
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
I get paid for this so 98 percent what i say is true.
Who made statistic up? Arguing people with too much ego, is like arguing a wall. :banghead:

12 years ago '05        #28
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said
Your kidding... right?

Israel is supported by USA. Hezbollah is supported by... uh...

Dont judge the war by artillery but by civilians, injured or k!lled.
yeah thats right he dumb... How could hezbollah be winning when 60 isreal soliders died and over 300 hezbollah guriella's have been k!lled... Plus there running so how can hezbollah be winning.... He is just a critic and people join this LAME... fu*ka mike....

08-09-2006, 02:00 PM         #29
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
CAN U READ n*gga.... JUST STOP COMMITING CAUSE ITS LIKE TALKING TO A BUNCH OF KIDS... Hezbollah is shooting out of homes and villiages where children are.... Its like this..... Not trying to say im not sorry or that im with k!lling kids but if u had to chose between ur familiy dying or a lebanese familiy who would u pick...... And why arent hezbollah in the peace treaty meetings.
Why is israel the only ones there and everyone elese....
did u know that the main area they are shooting missles at was part of lebenon farm land which was then occupied by isreal? get out they land..

and hezbollah before any of this war was paying tuition for students, donating money, helping people pay off debts, supplying food and water to the poor all over lebenon? and thats from new york times, not even a lebanese news paper..

12 years ago '05        #30
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said
Who made statistic up? Arguing people with too much ego, is like arguing a wall. :banghead:
WHATEVER BX SOLIDER

08-09-2006, 02:02 PM         #31
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
They even bombed a school in israel..... Come on now a school..
But thats who u take up for..... People who take up for hezbollah is terriost themselves. But dont know.... Now thats STUPID
yea.. and who u stick up for bombed not only schools.. also bridges, airports, homes, apartment buildings and caused a natrual disaster in south lebenon.. who the terrorist?

12 years ago '05        #32
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said
did u know that the main area they are shooting missles at was part of lebenon farm land which was then occupied by isreal? get out they land..

and hezbollah before any of this war was paying tuition for students, donating money, helping people pay off debts, supplying food and water to the poor all over lebenon? and thats from new york times, not even a lebanese news paper..
Why WOULD THEY SHOOT LONG RANGE MISSILES IN LEBANON
DONT MAKE SENSE MAN..... JUST STOP... Just keep thinking ur right and keep that confidence O.K.

12 years ago '05        #33
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said
yea.. and who u stick up for bombed not only schools.. also bridges, airports, homes, apartment buildings and caused a natrual disaster in south lebenon.. who the terrorist?
People its fu*king war.... im through with the war sh*t cause u gon think what u wanna think... Thats ur brain... Just stop talking to me
YA DIG:applause:

08-09-2006, 02:06 PM         #34
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
They even bombed a school in israel..... Come on now a school..
But thats who u take up for..... People who take up for hezbollah is terriost themselves. But dont know.... Now thats STUPID
They have over 1000 dead Lebanese civilian , 10,000 injured, and 1 million homeless because of Israeli attacks, DO NOT talk about Israeli civilians death to me.

12 years ago '05        #35
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said
They have over 1000 dead Lebanese civilian , 10,000 injured, and 1 million homeless because of Israeli attacks, DO NOT talk about Israeli civilians death to me.
fu*k U.... STOP TALKING TO ME FAM.... Talk to hezbollah.....
Ask why they cant get lebanese people out but can spend more than 20 million on rockets to shoot directly at israeal when its a proven video fact that hezbollah are using lebanese as human shields... The fu*k people die of fires and bombs here to everyday... O but its not on t.v. so people dont care... fu*k outta here...

08-09-2006, 02:12 PM         #36
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
People its fu*king war.... im through with the war sh*t cause u gon think what u wanna think... Thats ur brain... Just stop talking to me
YA DIG:applause:
lolololol you dumb fu*k.. u the one askin why they hit a school.. u answered yaself...

12 years ago '05        #37
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said
Over 50 people die in iraq a day by there own people and no one is concerned about them... And dont give me the u.s. bullsh*t when our fu*king soliders is over there helping the people keep there lives and help f!ght with the iraqi soilders against terror.... I bet u n*ggas dont even know that even though syria is helping re-arm hezbollah, there also protecting the u.s. troops on the border from in surgents and terriost... I bet u didnt know that...

08-09-2006, 02:15 PM         #38
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.LoS said
lolololol you dumb fu*k.. u the one askin why they hit a school.. u answered yaself...

HAHA... He sonned himself again

08-09-2006, 02:17 PM         #39
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
I bet u n*ggas dont even know that even though syria is helping re-arm hezbollah, there also protecting the u.s. troops on the border from in surgents and terriost... I bet u didnt know that...
Didn't know that... interesting PROOF?

12 years ago '05        #40
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said
Yeah cause u lookin at one side of this when the lebanese are mad at hezbollah for starting this war the second time.....
SO TOUGH BEHIND THAT MONITER

08-09-2006, 02:18 PM         #41
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
Over 50 people die in iraq a day by there own people and no one is concerned about them... And dont give me the u.s. bullsh*t when our fu*king soliders is over there helping the people keep there lives and help f!ght with the iraqi soilders against terror.... I bet u n*ggas dont even know that even though syria is helping re-arm hezbollah, there also protecting the u.s. troops on the border from in surgents and terriost... I bet u didnt know that...
the US is helping people keep thier lives and little girls lose thier virginity

:rolleyes:

Last edited by C.LoS; 08-09-2006 at 02:20 PM..

12 years ago '05        #42
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 JeeQ said
sure you do buddy, sure you do :rolleyes:
Yea whatever..... STAY BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #43
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,888 | Props total: 40 40
I'm not condoning Hezbollah actions but.........how can you point out the fact that hezbollah has fired 3,333 rockets without saying that Isarel has fired THOUSANDS of more rockets? 3,333 is low compared to the amount of rockets and bombs that Israel has dropped.

The number that should be focused on is $2,000,000,000+

Thats an early estimate on what it will cost the lebanese people to just rebuild some of their cities.

I don't understand how anyone is 100% Pro-israel/hezbollah in this situation......both sides are wrong in so many ways.

Originally posted by Killaaj
YA DIG
Do you not see any grey in this picture? Or is it really just that black and white?

12 years ago '05        #44
Killaaj  OP
space
space
IF I SHOW PROOF U GONE HAVE TO DO REASEARCH ON THE sh*t I SAY AND DO AN ESSAY ON HOW DUMB U ARE...

08-09-2006, 02:25 PM         #45
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
IF I SHOW PROOF U GONE HAVE TO DO REASEARCH ON THE sh*t I SAY AND DO AN ESSAY ON HOW DUMB U ARE...

What are you talking about? Show the proof and stfu.

12 years ago '05        #46
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 serty321 said
I'm not condoning Hezbollah actions but.........how can you point out the fact that hezbollah has fired 3,333 rockets without saying that Isarel has fired THOUSANDS of more rockets? 3,333 is low compared to the amount of rockets and bombs that Israel has dropped.

The number that should be focused on is $2,000,000,000+

Thats an early estimate on what it will cost the lebanese people to just rebuild some of their cities.

I don't understand how anyone is 100% Pro-israel/hezbollah in this situation......both sides are wrong in so many ways.

Do you not see any grey in this picture? Or is it really just that black and white?
Actullay you need to research too.... If israel shoot as many bombs and rockets as hezbollah then there would be no lebanon..... Its air strikes that k!ll people.... And they defintely did not drop more then 3000 bombs...
War is not right..... But its happening so what can u do but put ur 2 cents in
FEEL ME.... I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE deathS NOW BUT U GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ISRAEL WAS GOING THROUGH..... They were hearing bomb sirens way before the war....

12 years ago '05        #47
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said

What are you talking about? Show the proof and stfu.
I LIKE THE DEBATE BUT DONT GET PERSONAL lil guy....

12 years ago '05        #48
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 JeeQ said
I wonder if your essay is going to be entirely in capslock too
I AINT DOING AN ESSAY... CAN U READ

12 years ago '04        #49
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,888 | Props total: 40 40
Originally posted by k!llaaj
Actullay you need to research too.... If israel shoot as many bombs and rockets as hezbollah then there would be no lebanon..... Its air strikes that k!ll people.... And they defintely did not drop more then 3000 bombs...
War is not right..... But its happening so what can u do but put ur 2 cents in
FEEL ME.... I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE deathS NOW BUT U GOT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ISRAEL WAS GOING THROUGH..... They were hearing bomb sirens way before the war....
yes they have dropped more than 3,000 bombs.......do you think 3,000 is a large amount? Thats a joke compared to Israel's military power.

Ok, why don't you understand wut the lebanese/palestinian people were going through as well? Why not look at it from a different perspective?

Israel is not the "good guy", they have done savage things before this war started.

I have done my research....have u? But It seems like you are too one sided to even hold an objective debate.

12 years ago '05        #50
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 JeeQ said
The way I see it, your not going to come up with any real proof, so you might as well start on an essay of your own...ill be waiting
About a kilometer and a half away, across an expanse of demilitarized, featureless desert, is the Iraqi al-Waleed border crossing point. We can't see it, but a Syrian officer tells me that's where the American and Iraqi troops are.

He pantomimes a soldier holding a weapon, carefully stepping backwards while continuing to look ahead.

The American and Iraqi soldiers "never turn their backs on us," he says, "no matter who is crossing over the border -- civilians, families, it doesn't matter."

On this side of the divide, the Tanef border crossing, this Syrian Army unit knew I was coming. The Ministry of Information had notified them. We also had a government minder with us, a woman named Muna.

While they are a bit over-prepared for my visit, I can hardly blame them. This is a sensitive spot. Since the American-led invasion of Iraq, this nearly 400-mile (600 kilometer) border has become one of the most contentious pieces of real estate in the world.

The U.S. claims that both Iraqi insurgents and foreign jihadists have used the Syrian border as an entry point to attack American and Iraqi forces, as well as civilian targets.

"The Iraqi border is very, very long and it's hard to keep watching it all the time," says Fayez al-Sayegh, the head of Syrian State Television and a spokesman for the Ministry of Information.

"Of course there were lots of illegitimate crossings into Iraq but we've taken steps to stop that," says al-Sayegh. "But it's not been proved that many of those [insurgents and foreign f!ghters] that have been arrested in Iraq have actually come through Syria."

The Syrian Army says it's done a lot to beef up security on the border after American and Iraqi complaints, including the creation of a defensive sand berm and increasing the number of border outposts to 557, each with eight to ten soldiers on guard.

In an a.ssociated Press report, a Syrian officer identifying himself only as Brigadier General Amin says that his troops have caught 1,400 infiltrators from Arab or Islamic countries so far, and most have been returned home. He added that thousands more have been stopped from entering or exiting Iraq illegally.

The U.S. concedes that number of f!ghters crossing from Syria has decreased recently.

"The pouring of f!ghters on the Syrian border has declined now," said Henry Crampton, a U.S. State Department official quoted in a Saudi newspaper. "And I believe the Syrians actually took certain measures in that regard, but they can do more."

Now stop talking to me

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  50
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-70online now  39
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+48online now  32
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  21
Video inside Metal Heads React To "I Gave You Power" By Nas
50 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
How Lean Became Rap’s Most Wanted Drug
98 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+85online now  16
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
367 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-44online now  15
NBA YOO PHIL JACKSON LITERALLY came to JEANIE BUSS OFFICE after the LEBRON PIC..
66 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside So Daz is a liar. Reggie Wright Jr Denies Daz Fought Him or Suge, Says ..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy