Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Grimey|n*ggah said:
yall these israel supporters should go live there and kiss a.ssss to shalom shalom

kilaj dunno sh*t either
read up on history u whack prick
This is happening now.... Not in past
 11 years ago '05        #22
Killaaj  OP
space
space
IM GOING TO STOP TALKING TO DUMB PEOPLE FOR NOW ON CAUSE THEY HATING ON ME FOR TAKING MY COUNTRY SIDE.... THE COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN.... Katioc :finger: u....... bi*ch
 08-09-2006, 01:27 PM         #23
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home made rockets with no guidance, these are NOTHING to one of the chemical lazed ISRAEL rockets,
 11 years ago '05        #24
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 JOEKILLA said:
Home made rockets with no guidance, these are NOTHING to one of the chemical lazed ISRAEL rockets,
homemade rockets.... See what im saying.....
 08-09-2006, 01:54 PM         #25
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
You say the same thing everytime I reply to your sheer ignorance.

Hezbollah are winning, they have more support than ever. They are handing it to the Israeli troops.

Keep your feeble opinions to yourself and show some knowledge for once.

Your kidding... right?

Israel is supported by USA. Hezbollah is supported by... uh...

Dont judge the war by artillery but by civilians, injured or k!lled.
 11 years ago '05        #26
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Like I was saying beforehand...

I don't even have to argue with you anymore, I just sit back and wait and let you son yourself. You claim how intelligent you are compared to everyone who argues against you, yet you resort to swearing and saying the word n*gga everytime you get upset at words that are said that go against your line of thinking. Funny, I didn't even say I supported Hezbollah or even mentioned them in this thread, but you automatically a.ssumed i supported them...Funny you thought I was anti-american when I never spoke anything against it or mentioned america either...So because I don't agree 100% with everything Israel does i'm now a anti-american terrorist supporter. Sounds like an ignorant way of thinking to me.
Whatever..... I give up on u people.... Im a man so i can say what i want when i want and how i want... Just because i curse im stupid.... Dont make sense... U right.... happy..... u son me come on now... I know more than u ever could know and its real but u hate that... No hard feelings but this is what i do.... I get paid for this so 98 percent what i say is true... I was at the conference last night in new york city with my dad... I heard all the arguments, the facts, and the reasons... Everyone was there but hezbollah reps.
 08-09-2006, 01:57 PM         #27
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
I get paid for this so 98 percent what i say is true.
Who made statistic up? Arguing people with too much ego, is like arguing a wall. :banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #28
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said:
Your kidding... right?

Israel is supported by USA. Hezbollah is supported by... uh...

Dont judge the war by artillery but by civilians, injured or k!lled.
yeah thats right he dumb... How could hezbollah be winning when 60 isreal soliders died and over 300 hezbollah guriella's have been k!lled... Plus there running so how can hezbollah be winning.... He is just a critic and people join this LAME... fu*ka mike....
 08-09-2006, 02:00 PM         #29
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
CAN U READ n*gga.... JUST STOP COMMITING CAUSE ITS LIKE TALKING TO A BUNCH OF KIDS... Hezbollah is shooting out of homes and villiages where children are.... Its like this..... Not trying to say im not sorry or that im with k!lling kids but if u had to chose between ur familiy dying or a lebanese familiy who would u pick...... And why arent hezbollah in the peace treaty meetings.
Why is israel the only ones there and everyone elese....
did u know that the main area they are shooting missles at was part of lebenon farm land which was then occupied by isreal? get out they land..

and hezbollah before any of this war was paying tuition for students, donating money, helping people pay off debts, supplying food and water to the poor all over lebenon? and thats from new york times, not even a lebanese news paper..
 11 years ago '05        #30
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said:
Who made statistic up? Arguing people with too much ego, is like arguing a wall. :banghead:
WHATEVER BX SOLIDER
 08-09-2006, 02:02 PM         #31
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
They even bombed a school in israel..... Come on now a school..
But thats who u take up for..... People who take up for hezbollah is terriost themselves. But dont know.... Now thats STUPID
yea.. and who u stick up for bombed not only schools.. also bridges, airports, homes, apartment buildings and caused a natrual disaster in south lebenon.. who the terrorist?
 11 years ago '05        #32
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said:
did u know that the main area they are shooting missles at was part of lebenon farm land which was then occupied by isreal? get out they land..

and hezbollah before any of this war was paying tuition for students, donating money, helping people pay off debts, supplying food and water to the poor all over lebenon? and thats from new york times, not even a lebanese news paper..
Why WOULD THEY SHOOT LONG RANGE MISSILES IN LEBANON
DONT MAKE SENSE MAN..... JUST STOP... Just keep thinking ur right and keep that confidence O.K.
 11 years ago '05        #33
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said:
yea.. and who u stick up for bombed not only schools.. also bridges, airports, homes, apartment buildings and caused a natrual disaster in south lebenon.. who the terrorist?
People its fu*king war.... im through with the war sh*t cause u gon think what u wanna think... Thats ur brain... Just stop talking to me
YA DIG:applause:
 08-09-2006, 02:06 PM         #34
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
They even bombed a school in israel..... Come on now a school..
But thats who u take up for..... People who take up for hezbollah is terriost themselves. But dont know.... Now thats STUPID
They have over 1000 dead Lebanese civilian , 10,000 injured, and 1 million homeless because of Israeli attacks, DO NOT talk about Israeli civilians death to me.
 11 years ago '05        #35
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said:
They have over 1000 dead Lebanese civilian , 10,000 injured, and 1 million homeless because of Israeli attacks, DO NOT talk about Israeli civilians death to me.
fu*k U.... STOP TALKING TO ME FAM.... Talk to hezbollah.....
Ask why they cant get lebanese people out but can spend more than 20 million on rockets to shoot directly at israeal when its a proven video fact that hezbollah are using lebanese as human shields... The fu*k people die of fires and bombs here to everyday... O but its not on t.v. so people dont care... fu*k outta here...
 08-09-2006, 02:12 PM         #36
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
People its fu*king war.... im through with the war sh*t cause u gon think what u wanna think... Thats ur brain... Just stop talking to me
YA DIG:applause:
lolololol you dumb fu*k.. u the one askin why they hit a school.. u answered yaself...
 11 years ago '05        #37
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 FЯėSH said:
Over 50 people die in iraq a day by there own people and no one is concerned about them... And dont give me the u.s. bullsh*t when our fu*king soliders is over there helping the people keep there lives and help f!ght with the iraqi soilders against terror.... I bet u n*ggas dont even know that even though syria is helping re-arm hezbollah, there also protecting the u.s. troops on the border from in surgents and terriost... I bet u didnt know that...
 08-09-2006, 02:15 PM         #38
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.LoS said:
lolololol you dumb fu*k.. u the one askin why they hit a school.. u answered yaself...

HAHA... He sonned himself again
 08-09-2006, 02:17 PM         #39
FЯėSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
I bet u n*ggas dont even know that even though syria is helping re-arm hezbollah, there also protecting the u.s. troops on the border from in surgents and terriost... I bet u didnt know that...
Didn't know that... interesting PROOF?
 11 years ago '05        #40
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said:
Yeah cause u lookin at one side of this when the lebanese are mad at hezbollah for starting this war the second time.....
SO TOUGH BEHIND THAT MONITER
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago