Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #201
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 RapGodfather said:
U not black yet u call me a n*gga
U the fu*kin prejudice/racist a.ss bi*ch
an im so tough on the "net" but look at your fu*kin username
and it quite obvious u jewish bcuz in all of your posts u seem to defend Israel and Jews, either that or your racist AGAIN to Muslims
and finally im sorry u feel afraid of me to hide your faith but dude u should never hide your faith, that jus makes u a BIGGER bi*ch :rolleyes:
Look its tough guy..... Come on man why do u seem to hang on my balls so much little guy... I said im african american not jewish and i dont hate no race we are all the same so when idiots like u who dont do sh*t but counter attack on boxden and sit in the dirty a.ss house all day and hate on another race for working and getting what they deserve and work hard for then i take up for them cause deep down i know thats what u are... of course u not gon admitt it but u can tell... What type of man rolls there eyes.... fu*king f*g... Why would i lie about my race if im helping the jewish people...
Afraid of u on the net... Come on now..... Get a life and dont say anything to me...... f*g BOY :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #202
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said:
READ THE POST>...LOL.. I JUS SAID I DIDNT PRODUCE IT.. im EXEC PRODUCER of Chozen Few and I put out all thier mixtapes.. me and Snub started the group, i dont pretend to rap i just find n*ggaz that i know can rap and we make our hits.. Chozen Few has 3 in house producers, but acctually that track thats on the site wit Bezel was not produced by one of ours it was one of Bezels producers.. i dont claim to be a producer, i stated it in the post.. im jus here to drop my mixtape and help my n*ggaz make some moves.. i get drops from rappers like newz, juelz and more i dont need to pretend.. i do me - wit out having to misguide others ..

i picked that for my info on the side because its the one that best fit.. i aint no bx rapper.. exec producer close enuff..

YEAH ITS COOL.... JUST CHILL WIT THE SMACKING sh*t...:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #203
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
I never posted it, I just posted in it
No u created it.... I saw ur name.... See thats says it all.... thats all they are worryed about is winning the war not the people.
 08-14-2006, 03:25 PM         #204
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
No u created it.... I saw ur name.... See thats says it all.... thats all they are worryed about is winning the war not the people.
link me
 11 years ago '06        #205
RapGodfather 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 Killaaj said:
Look its tough guy..... Come on man why do u seem to hang on my balls so much little guy... I said im african american not jewish and i dont hate no race we are all the same so when idiots like u who dont do sh*t but counter attack on boxden and sit in the dirty a.ss house all day and hate on another race for working and getting what they deserve and work hard for then i take up for them cause deep down i know thats what u are... of course u not gon admitt it but u can tell... What type of man rolls there eyes.... fu*king f*g... Why would i lie about my race if im helping the jewish people...
Afraid of u on the net... Come on now..... Get a life and dont say anything to me...... f*g BOY
oh look its ashamed wannabe black guy
1) How am i hatin on a race when i said fu*k Israel? are u suggestin that Israel is a new race Stay in school son, you might learn somethin
2) So are u suggestin that Jewish people are the only people who work hard?! Again your obvious prejudice side comes out again
3) roll eyes? OMG its a fu*kIN SMILEY
4) a simple fu*k U :)
 11 years ago '05        #206
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 RapGodfather said:
oh look its ashamed wannabe black guy
1) How am i hatin on a race when i said fu*k Israel? are u suggestin that Israel is a new race Stay in school son, you might learn somethin
2) So are u suggestin that Jewish people are the only people who work hard?! Again your obvious prejudice side comes out again
3) roll eyes? OMG its a fu*kIN SMILEY
4) a simple fu*k U :)
Get a life fam... Im not even going to argue with u.... U need some help though... Why would israel be a new race when u said something about jewy... Thats not the same... Everyone works hard but u hatting on jews like they dont work hard. and why would a man use an eye rolling smiley.. and why do u have so many smileys? u mad... oh fu*k me.... Okay im scared now................ Im scared of a guy name rapgodfather..............................
Who does not know sh*t about nothing in this world and is WHITE........
NOW GET OFF MY d*ck.... U WIN..... IM bout run away from u thug....
 08-14-2006, 08:09 PM         #207
GlobalHavok 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not trying to come at anyones opinions, because there are arguements that can be made for both sides. I don't really think either side is completely in the wrong or completely innocent. That region of world has been at war for thousands of years, I don't think any political policies or military victories will stablize the area in my or my children's lifetimes.

That being said, my own selfish inclinations lead me to root for the side that doesn't want to irradicate my culture and country. So I'm inclined to hope for Israel's victory. But like I said, thats my own selfishness... and I still find it hard to take eithers side.

My second day here and I'm already rambling about nothing. :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #208
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 Mason1stDegree said:
this is way off topic.........

R U GAY n*gga CUZ IF U R A DUDE U R MAD HOMO FOR SENDIN ME THIS SHYT

DONT TRY AND AVOID THE ISSUE ARE U GAY n*gga......WHY AND DA fu*k U PM THIS BULLSHYT
 11 years ago '04        #209
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 Killaaj said:
Just was looking at u and think ur real s3xy. My name aj and i really dont be on here that much. let me know where u live and how old u are and maybe we can talk. alright sweety
Originally Posted On 7-25-2006 in my PM BOX ......DUDE U ARE GAY
 11 years ago '05        #210
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mason1stDegree said:
Originally Posted On 7-25-2006 in my PM BOX ......DUDE U ARE GAY
n*gga u must have had a girl on ur picture and i dint know but n*gga u sent me an email saying u was a dude and thats that.....
What u want me to be gay or something.... Look at this n*gga....
Look at what i said.... I said sweetie.... n*gga u a sweetie....

U GAY........................:finger:
 11 years ago '05        #211
Killaaj  OP
space
space
I sent that on the 25th of july and its now august 15th and u still on that.... Get A LIFE.....
 08-15-2006, 10:38 AM         #212
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
I sent that on the 25th of july and its now august 15th and u still on that.... Get A LIFE.....
you trying to mack onto females online = no life
 11 years ago '05        #213
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
you trying to mack onto females online = no life
n*gga im at work when im on here..... im making money macking girls on here while u broke a.ss hell in ur house debating for free..
 08-15-2006, 01:23 PM         #214
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
n*gga im at work when im on here..... im making money macking girls on here while u broke a.ss hell in ur house debating for free..

you work at a call centre, I work part time at a hospital and make 10x your cheque.
 11 years ago '05        #215
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
you work at a call centre, I work part time at a hospital and make 10x your cheque.
Thats funny when i have my own desk and can talk on the computer....
Never heard of a call center where u have the internet and own desk and computer and not talk on the phone unless its personal or regarding business... n*gga i got on a tie right now.... As we speak... u a partime pimp..... im a fulltime hustla.... I work from 8:00 to 5:00 monday thru friday and make way more than some little 10 dollars an hour... And catch this im only 20.........
 08-15-2006, 01:46 PM         #216
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Thats funny when i have my own desk and can talk on the computer....
Never heard of a call center where u have the internet and own desk and computer and not talk on the phone unless its personal or regarding business... n*gga i got on a tie right now.... As we speak... u a partime pimp..... im a fulltime hustla.... I work from 8:00 to 5:00 monday thru friday and make way more than some little 10 dollars an hour... And catch this im only 20.........
is double the dollar, you wouldnt believe my wage if I told you.
 11 years ago '05        #217
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
is double the dollar, you wouldnt believe my wage if I told you.
Man i still would not belive u if u told cause ur lying.... U can never get paid more than me working two full time jobs.... I dont even get paid by the hour..
And what that mean... it must mean u pay double too.... So it still add up the same....
 08-15-2006, 03:10 PM         #218
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Man i still would not belive u if u told cause ur lying.... U can never get paid more than me working two full time jobs.... I dont even get paid by the hour..
And what that mean... it must mean u pay double too.... So it still add up the same....

if my yearly salary here was 476000

if I travelled to US with all that years salary it would be about 800000

so i'd pay your landlord to kick you out

dollars is worthless you said you get paid $10 an hour

thats a bockle of water
 08-15-2006, 03:14 PM         #219
Not2BMessedWit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you get almost a million dollars a year to work part time at a hospital?
 08-15-2006, 03:25 PM         #220
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Not2BMessedWit said:
you get almost a million dollars a year to work part time at a hospital?

Plastic Surgeon.

I worked on Michael Jacksons nose.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago