Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #181
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 C.LoS said:
lol.. mann dun waiste ya time, i been tellin lil jewy over here to chill wit his language but since he over the inet i jus forgot about it cus he cant get smacked thru the screen.. jus let him keep sonnin himself
yo go fu*k yourself...if u dont like k!llaj thats ur decision and i'm not gonna say sh*t..but dont go saying sh*t like lil jewy cause it makes it seem like u hate him cause hes a jew..dont come in here with that bullsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #182
Killaaj  OP
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 C.LoS said:
lol.. mann dun waiste ya time, i been tellin lil jewy over here to chill wit his language but since he over the inet i jus forgot about it cus he cant get smacked thru the screen.. jus let him keep sonnin himself
These Guys are funny..... Im not black Come on man.... U would not slap no one thru no screen... U wouldnt even smack me if i was directly in ur face lame.... U two f*gs the one catching feeling over something u know sh*t about and sound like one of those bi*ch a.ss reporters.... Talking about me when im not even on the net... They on my d*ck hard.... and the little jewy sh*t shows that ur on oneside and that u a house boy cause u talk and say what u want on a computer.... Get a life producer..... And for the other nut glider.... Keep gliding cause u not worth words.... U too so tough....
I still cant believe he said i would get smacked n*gga i will give u 2 stacks cash if u smacked me and thats real talk....
 11 years ago '05        #183
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Killaaj said:
These Guys are funny..... Im not black Come on man.... U would not slap no one thru no screen... U wouldnt even smack me if i was directly in ur face lame.... U two f*gs the one catching feeling over something u know sh*t about and sound like one of those bi*ch a.ss reporters.... Talking about me when im not even on the net... They on my d*ck hard.... and the little jewy sh*t shows that ur on oneside and that u a house boy cause u talk and say what u want on a computer.... Get a life producer..... And for the other nut glider.... Keep gliding cause u not worth words.... U too so tough....
I still cant believe he said i would get smacked n*gga i will give u 2 stacks cash if u smacked me and thats real talk....
Im not jewish either prejuice a.ss n*ggas
 08-14-2006, 10:11 AM         #184
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I have that 2 stacks via paypal?
 11 years ago '05        #185
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
Can I have that 2 stacks via paypal?
If u slap me...
 08-14-2006, 10:21 AM         #186
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
If u slap me...

let me get the money then i'll slap you :D
 08-14-2006, 10:22 AM         #187
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no idea what 2 stacks is anyway
 08-14-2006, 10:33 AM         #188
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay.. jew dunno me.. lol .. this lil house producer bout to get it poppin... lol.. dont be mad at the jewy thing while u sittin here talkin bout n*gga this, n*gga that...
 11 years ago '05        #189
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said:
ay.. jew dunno me.. lol .. this lil house producer bout to get it poppin... lol.. dont be mad at the jewy thing while u sittin here talkin bout n*gga this, n*gga that...
Like i said im not a jew.... And only thing u got poppin is that mouth..... And thats how i talk n*gga... Corny a.ss dude The jewy thing shows ur racist so i would not be happy about it.... U aint no real producer so stop it.... Like i said u cant and wont slap me or no one on here cause 1. U soft
2. U wanna be something ur not (wanksta) 3. U dont know sh*t u say out of ur mouth And 4. Ur a bum, ur ugly, and have no life but this site and ur computer... So get a real job and get some a.ss and get off ur a.ss....
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #190
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
I have no idea what 2 stacks is anyway
2 stacks mean 2 thousand dollars
 08-14-2006, 12:56 PM         #191
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Like i said im not a jew.... And only thing u got poppin is that mouth..... And thats how i talk n*gga... Corny a.ss dude The jewy thing shows ur racist so i would not be happy about it.... U aint no real producer so stop it.... Like i said u cant and wont slap me or no one on here cause 1. U soft
2. U wanna be something ur not (wanksta) 3. U dont know sh*t u say out of ur mouth And 4. Ur a bum, ur ugly, and have no life but this site and ur computer... So get a real job and get some a.ss and get off ur a.ss....
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
lol.. .. have u worked wit any real artist before? Look out for the new chozen few mixtape.. "well connected, well respected" ft Bezel from dipset.. Magno from the old swisha house.. n*ggaz from Maino's camp.. and a few more real underground rappers.. i dont necc produce either though.. im jus Chozen Few's mixtape DJ.. jews just a hater... lol..
 08-14-2006, 12:56 PM         #192
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw im on salary n*gga.. lol and do freelance web dev on the side.. not rich.. but i gets mines..
 08-14-2006, 01:16 PM         #193
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
2 stacks mean 2 thousand dollars

pay for my flight and i'll slap you for 2 stacks
 08-14-2006, 01:19 PM         #194
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.LoS said:
lol.. .. have u worked wit any real artist before? Look out for the new chozen few mixtape.. "well connected, well respected" ft Bezel from dipset.. Magno from the old swisha house.. n*ggaz from Maino's camp.. and a few more real underground rappers.. i dont necc produce either though.. im jus Chozen Few's mixtape DJ.. jews just a hater... lol..

are they your beats on the site?
is that you rhyming with bezel?
 08-14-2006, 01:30 PM         #195
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
are they your beats on the site?
is that you rhyming with bezel?
thats my team.. im just the mixtape dj / exec producer. .handle alot of the biz along wit the CEO and sh*t like that.. im not an actual producer as in beats.. i also do our studio engineering.. Teflon and Snub Hollow on there wit Bezel though... Got some other track wit did wit bez where he did the hook, its savage but saving it till the mixtape comes out..
 11 years ago '05        #196
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 C.LoS said:
btw im on salary n*gga.. lol and do freelance web dev on the side.. not rich.. but i gets mines..
A bunch of off brand rappers and dont say u produced that cause u lying... I know who produced that... Its not even hot.... Im african american no jew fam... Stop being racist and mike u wrong for that bullsh*t a.ss thread talking about hezbolah won... Im not evening gon read or gon in that post.
 08-14-2006, 01:44 PM         #197
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
A bunch of off brand rappers and dont say u produced that cause u lying... I know who produced that... Its not even hot.... Im african american no jew fam... Stop being racist and mike u wrong for that bullsh*t a.ss thread talking about hezbolah won... Im not evening gon read or gon in that post.
READ THE POST>...LOL.. I JUS SAID I DIDNT PRODUCE IT.. im EXEC PRODUCER of Chozen Few and I put out all thier mixtapes.. me and Snub started the group, i dont pretend to rap i just find n*ggaz that i know can rap and we make our hits.. Chozen Few has 3 in house producers, but acctually that track thats on the site wit Bezel was not produced by one of ours it was one of Bezels producers.. i dont claim to be a producer, i stated it in the post.. im jus here to drop my mixtape and help my n*ggaz make some moves.. i get drops from rappers like newz, juelz and more i dont need to pretend.. i do me - wit out having to misguide others ..

i picked that for my info on the side because its the one that best fit.. i aint no bx rapper.. exec producer close enuff..

Last edited by C.LoS; 08-14-2006 at 01:46 PM..
 08-14-2006, 01:49 PM         #198
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:

I never posted it, I just posted in it
 11 years ago '06        #199
RapGodfather 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 Killaaj said:
U not black yet u call me a n*gga
U the fu*kin prejudice/racist a.ss bi*ch
an im so tough on the "net" but look at your fu*kin username
and it quite obvious u jewish bcuz in all of your posts u seem to defend Israel and Jews, either that or your racist AGAIN to Muslims
and finally im sorry u feel afraid of me to hide your faith but dude u should never hide your faith, that jus makes u a BIGGER bi*ch :rolleyes:
 08-14-2006, 02:21 PM         #200
mike2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go for it hezbolha are al terorist
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago