Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
 307
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Jun 20 - College student who lied about campus rape sentenced to jail
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside 50 decides to finally tell the truth
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
XXXtentacion's Killer caught according to his mother
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #181
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 866 866
 C.LoS said:
lol.. mann dun waiste ya time, i been tellin lil jewy over here to chill wit his language but since he over the inet i jus forgot about it cus he cant get smacked thru the screen.. jus let him keep sonnin himself
yo go fu*k yourself...if u dont like k!llaj thats ur decision and i'm not gonna say sh*t..but dont go saying sh*t like lil jewy cause it makes it seem like u hate him cause hes a jew..dont come in here with that bullsh*t
 12 years ago '05        #182
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 C.LoS said:
lol.. mann dun waiste ya time, i been tellin lil jewy over here to chill wit his language but since he over the inet i jus forgot about it cus he cant get smacked thru the screen.. jus let him keep sonnin himself
These Guys are funny..... Im not black Come on man.... U would not slap no one thru no screen... U wouldnt even smack me if i was directly in ur face lame.... U two f*gs the one catching feeling over something u know sh*t about and sound like one of those bi*ch a.ss reporters.... Talking about me when im not even on the net... They on my d*ck hard.... and the little jewy sh*t shows that ur on oneside and that u a house boy cause u talk and say what u want on a computer.... Get a life producer..... And for the other nut glider.... Keep gliding cause u not worth words.... U too so tough....
I still cant believe he said i would get smacked n*gga i will give u 2 stacks cash if u smacked me and thats real talk....
 12 years ago '05        #183
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Killaaj said:
These Guys are funny..... Im not black Come on man.... U would not slap no one thru no screen... U wouldnt even smack me if i was directly in ur face lame.... U two f*gs the one catching feeling over something u know sh*t about and sound like one of those bi*ch a.ss reporters.... Talking about me when im not even on the net... They on my d*ck hard.... and the little jewy sh*t shows that ur on oneside and that u a house boy cause u talk and say what u want on a computer.... Get a life producer..... And for the other nut glider.... Keep gliding cause u not worth words.... U too so tough....
I still cant believe he said i would get smacked n*gga i will give u 2 stacks cash if u smacked me and thats real talk....
Im not jewish either prejuice a.ss n*ggas
 08-14-2006, 09:11 AM         #184
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I have that 2 stacks via paypal?
 12 years ago '05        #185
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Mike Blitz said:
Can I have that 2 stacks via paypal?
If u slap me...
 08-14-2006, 09:21 AM         #186
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
If u slap me...

let me get the money then i'll slap you :D
 08-14-2006, 09:22 AM         #187
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no idea what 2 stacks is anyway
 08-14-2006, 09:33 AM         #188
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay.. jew dunno me.. lol .. this lil house producer bout to get it poppin... lol.. dont be mad at the jewy thing while u sittin here talkin bout n*gga this, n*gga that...
 12 years ago '05        #189
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 C.LoS said:
ay.. jew dunno me.. lol .. this lil house producer bout to get it poppin... lol.. dont be mad at the jewy thing while u sittin here talkin bout n*gga this, n*gga that...
Like i said im not a jew.... And only thing u got poppin is that mouth..... And thats how i talk n*gga... Corny a.ss dude The jewy thing shows ur racist so i would not be happy about it.... U aint no real producer so stop it.... Like i said u cant and wont slap me or no one on here cause 1. U soft
2. U wanna be something ur not (wanksta) 3. U dont know sh*t u say out of ur mouth And 4. Ur a bum, ur ugly, and have no life but this site and ur computer... So get a real job and get some a.ss and get off ur a.ss....
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '05        #190
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 Mike Blitz said:
I have no idea what 2 stacks is anyway
2 stacks mean 2 thousand dollars
 08-14-2006, 11:56 AM         #191
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Like i said im not a jew.... And only thing u got poppin is that mouth..... And thats how i talk n*gga... Corny a.ss dude The jewy thing shows ur racist so i would not be happy about it.... U aint no real producer so stop it.... Like i said u cant and wont slap me or no one on here cause 1. U soft
2. U wanna be something ur not (wanksta) 3. U dont know sh*t u say out of ur mouth And 4. Ur a bum, ur ugly, and have no life but this site and ur computer... So get a real job and get some a.ss and get off ur a.ss....
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
lol.. .. have u worked wit any real artist before? Look out for the new chozen few mixtape.. "well connected, well respected" ft Bezel from dipset.. Magno from the old swisha house.. n*ggaz from Maino's camp.. and a few more real underground rappers.. i dont necc produce either though.. im jus Chozen Few's mixtape DJ.. jews just a hater... lol..
 08-14-2006, 11:56 AM         #192
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw im on salary n*gga.. lol and do freelance web dev on the side.. not rich.. but i gets mines..
 08-14-2006, 12:16 PM         #193
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
2 stacks mean 2 thousand dollars

pay for my flight and i'll slap you for 2 stacks
 08-14-2006, 12:19 PM         #194
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.LoS said:
lol.. .. have u worked wit any real artist before? Look out for the new chozen few mixtape.. "well connected, well respected" ft Bezel from dipset.. Magno from the old swisha house.. n*ggaz from Maino's camp.. and a few more real underground rappers.. i dont necc produce either though.. im jus Chozen Few's mixtape DJ.. jews just a hater... lol..

are they your beats on the site?
is that you rhyming with bezel?
 08-14-2006, 12:30 PM         #195
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
are they your beats on the site?
is that you rhyming with bezel?
thats my team.. im just the mixtape dj / exec producer. .handle alot of the biz along wit the CEO and sh*t like that.. im not an actual producer as in beats.. i also do our studio engineering.. Teflon and Snub Hollow on there wit Bezel though... Got some other track wit did wit bez where he did the hook, its savage but saving it till the mixtape comes out..
 12 years ago '05        #196
Killaaj  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
 C.LoS said:
btw im on salary n*gga.. lol and do freelance web dev on the side.. not rich.. but i gets mines..
A bunch of off brand rappers and dont say u produced that cause u lying... I know who produced that... Its not even hot.... Im african american no jew fam... Stop being racist and mike u wrong for that bullsh*t a.ss thread talking about hezbolah won... Im not evening gon read or gon in that post.
 08-14-2006, 12:44 PM         #197
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
A bunch of off brand rappers and dont say u produced that cause u lying... I know who produced that... Its not even hot.... Im african american no jew fam... Stop being racist and mike u wrong for that bullsh*t a.ss thread talking about hezbolah won... Im not evening gon read or gon in that post.
READ THE POST>...LOL.. I JUS SAID I DIDNT PRODUCE IT.. im EXEC PRODUCER of Chozen Few and I put out all thier mixtapes.. me and Snub started the group, i dont pretend to rap i just find n*ggaz that i know can rap and we make our hits.. Chozen Few has 3 in house producers, but acctually that track thats on the site wit Bezel was not produced by one of ours it was one of Bezels producers.. i dont claim to be a producer, i stated it in the post.. im jus here to drop my mixtape and help my n*ggaz make some moves.. i get drops from rappers like newz, juelz and more i dont need to pretend.. i do me - wit out having to misguide others ..


i picked that for my info on the side because its the one that best fit.. i aint no bx rapper.. exec producer close enuff..


Last edited by C.LoS; 08-14-2006 at 12:46 PM..
 08-14-2006, 12:49 PM         #198
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
A bunch of off brand rappers and dont say u produced that cause u lying... I know who produced that... Its not even hot.... Im african american no jew fam... Stop being racist and mike u wrong for that bullsh*t a.ss thread talking about hezbolah won... Im not evening gon read or gon in that post.

I never posted it, I just posted in it
 12 years ago '06        #199
RapGodfather 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 Killaaj said:
These Guys are funny..... Im not black Come on man.... U would not slap no one thru no screen... U wouldnt even smack me if i was directly in ur face lame.... U two f*gs the one catching feeling over something u know sh*t about and sound like one of those bi*ch a.ss reporters.... Talking about me when im not even on the net... They on my d*ck hard.... and the little jewy sh*t shows that ur on oneside and that u a house boy cause u talk and say what u want on a computer.... Get a life producer..... And for the other nut glider.... Keep gliding cause u not worth words.... U too so tough....
I still cant believe he said i would get smacked n*gga i will give u 2 stacks cash if u smacked me and thats real talk....
U not black yet u call me a n*gga
U the fu*kin prejudice/racist a.ss bi*ch
an im so tough on the "net" but look at your fu*kin username
and it quite obvious u jewish bcuz in all of your posts u seem to defend Israel and Jews, either that or your racist AGAIN to Muslims
and finally im sorry u feel afraid of me to hide your faith but dude u should never hide your faith, that jus makes u a BIGGER bi*ch :rolleyes:
 08-14-2006, 01:21 PM         #200
mike2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go for it hezbolha are al terorist
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Hip hop Punk has officially arrived and it's leader: Icy Narco
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - Man sentenced to 1 week in jail trying to seduce undercover o..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Family Matters actor Darius MCcrary agrees to pay 29 dollars a month in child ..
112 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Jun 19 - JUNETEENTH Should be a National Holiday
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Wack100 On XXXtentacion Death "No RIP For A Woman Beater"
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside xxxtentacion's ex-gf (abused victim) says he did not deserve to get mu..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy