Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
6409 pageviews
249 comments

Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians.

JERUSALEM - Hezbollah guerrillas fired more 100 rockets at Israeli towns on Wednesday — raising the total since the start of the conflict to 3,333 — including several medium-range missiles that landed near the West Bank town of Jenin and south of the Israeli city of Afula, police said.

By mid-afternoon, the guerrillas had fired 132 rockets, but no casualties were immediately reported, said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld.

Five of the rockets landed near a Palestinian town in the West Bank on Wednesday, Palestinian security officials said. There were no casualties.

The rockets landed near the village of Arabani, on the Israel-West Bank frontier, the officials said. Clouds of smoke from the rockets could be seen 12 miles away in the town of Jenin, witnesses said.

Since Israeli-Hezbollah f!ghting erupted on July 12, several of the highly inaccurate Hezbollah rockets have landed in the West Bank. No Palestinians have been injured.

[pic - click to view]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/a .. ting_rockets_2

249 comments for "Aug 9 - Hezbollah Fired 3,333 Rockets at Israel and civilians."

11 years ago '06        #2
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 975 975
yea EXACTLY 3333.....
 08-09-2006, 09:07 AM         #3
Leila_Lei 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad record :S
 11 years ago '05        #4
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Leila_Lei said:
sad record :S
And thats at people.... The soliders are in lebanon.... Its not that much people dying because they planned for it and most are gone or our in bomb shelters in which people been in for over 3 weeks....
 11 years ago '06        #5
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
fu*k hezbolla
 08-09-2006, 09:24 AM         #6
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guerilla Unit

G G G GG GG GG UNIT
 08-09-2006, 09:36 AM         #7
Miklo17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea hezbollah are terrorsits and they are not part of labenese govt or people but the isreali govt goes out out k!lls inoccent people in lebanon. Tell me how that makes any sense?
 11 years ago '05        #8
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Miklo17 said:
Yea hezbollah are terrorsits and they are not part of labenese govt or people but the isreali govt goes out out k!lls inoccent people in lebanon. Tell me how that makes any sense?
Just like i said there is no control.... If u seen a house that was shooting at ur house and not u and kept shooting u gon tell me u would have just watched and not take action.... Come on man...... Not me... im going to shoot or do something so that it does not kept shooting at my house..... use common sense
 08-09-2006, 11:40 AM         #9
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Just like i said there is no control.... If u seen a house that was shooting at ur house and not u and kept shooting u gon tell me u would have just watched and not take action.... Come on man...... Not me... im going to shoot or do something so that it does not kept shooting at my house..... use common sense
that still doesnt explain why Israel is targeting civilians...
 08-09-2006, 12:01 PM         #10
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '05        #11
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Killaaj already has it set in his mind that everything Israel does is 100% right so dont waste your time trying to explain anything to him
Yeah its fu*king right when u are on the defense end.... n*gga look at the fu*king number of rockets hezbollah fired.... Thank God that all didnt hit civilians but thats who were targeted.... They dont have aim.... But people mad a israel for f!ghting back and not being weak a.ss nerds like u..... Come on get from of ur couch and research before u pick sides... U got hezbollah saying they care for the lebanese but spending all there money on bombs to bomb israel when they could spend a merely 1 million on transportation to get civilans out.... Iran,syria, and lebanon cant help.... Thats bullsh*t... they want them there and u know it... So dont degrade israel for having balls and going against a TERROR ORGANIZATION that k!lled more americans in a terror attack then any other country.... fu*k out here... Will i never go against israel and america.... If u were to get ur house bombed who u think would mourn and who u think would be happy... Stop talkin about sh*t u dont know...
 11 years ago '05        #12
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Twelveinchez said:
that still doesnt explain why Israel is targeting civilians...
CAN U READ n*gga.... JUST STOP COMMITING CAUSE ITS LIKE TALKING TO A BUNCH OF KIDS... Hezbollah is shooting out of homes and villiages where children are.... Its like this..... Not trying to say im not sorry or that im with k!lling kids but if u had to chose between ur familiy dying or a lebanese familiy who would u pick...... And why arent hezbollah in the peace treaty meetings.
Why is israel the only ones there and everyone elese....
 08-09-2006, 12:19 PM         #13
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Yeah its fu*king right when u are on the defense end.... n*gga look at the fu*king number of rockets hezbollah fired.... Thank God that all didnt hit civilians but thats who were targeted.... They dont have aim.... But people mad a israel for f!ghting back and not being weak a.ss nerds like u..... Come on get from of ur couch and research before u pick sides... U got hezbollah saying they care for the lebanese but spending all there money on bombs to bomb israel when they could spend a merely 1 million on transportation to get civilans out.... Iran,syria, and lebanon cant help.... Thats bullsh*t... they want them there and u know it... So dont degrade israel for having balls and going against a TERROR ORGANIZATION that k!lled more americans in a terror attack then any other country.... fu*k out here... Will i never go against israel and america.... If u were to get ur house bombed who u think would mourn and who u think would be happy... Stop talkin about sh*t u dont know...

You know nothing of Hezbollah, Hezbollah are giving food and water to the people.

And no hezbollah are not a terrorist movement, they are a nationalist organisation who are f!ghting for israel to withdraw from lebanon and free the 1000's of civilians they have captured over decades.
 08-09-2006, 12:20 PM         #14
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
CAN U READ n*gga.... JUST STOP COMMITING CAUSE ITS LIKE TALKING TO A BUNCH OF KIDS... Hezbollah is shooting out of homes and villiages where children are.... Its like this..... Not trying to say im not sorry or that im with k!lling kids but if u had to chose between ur familiy dying or a lebanese familiy who would u pick...... And why arent hezbollah in the peace treaty meetings.
Why is israel the only ones there and everyone elese....

I'd pick neither.

Your one of the people who thinks israeli life is more than an arab life.
 11 years ago '05        #15
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Killaaj already has it set in his mind that everything Israel does is 100% right so dont waste your time trying to explain anything to him
They even bombed a school in israel..... Come on now a school..
But thats who u take up for..... People who take up for hezbollah is terriost themselves. But dont know.... Now thats STUPID
 11 years ago '05        #16
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
I'd pick neither.

Your one of the people who thinks israeli life is more than an arab life.
Man stop talking to me.... fu*king dumb a.ss n*gga..... I dont care about all that i care for peace and hezbollah are terriost groups that k!lled americans and other country people... Of course there not terriost to lebanon... They already said before they want to take over lebanon.... And the people are stupid cause why would u take help and aid from a group that had something to do with there prime minister death..... Its a proven fact so shut up....
Now they have scared men who are giving in to hezbollah.... I want israel to pull back and let u people see whats happening.... See its iran and syria who wants this war... See syria minster thinks war is a game and dont know what he is stiring up.... But will find out soon if no peace....
 08-09-2006, 12:40 PM         #17
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Man stop talking to me.... fu*king dumb a.ss n*gga..... I dont care about all that i care for peace and hezbollah are terriost groups that k!lled americans and other country people... Of course there not terriost to lebanon... They already said before they want to take over lebanon.... And the people are stupid cause why would u take help and aid from a group that had something to do with there prime minister death..... Its a proven fact so shut up....
Now they have scared men who are giving in to hezbollah.... I want israel to pull back and let u people see whats happening.... See its iran and syria who wants this war... See syria minster thinks war is a game and dont know what he is stiring up.... But will find out soon if no peace....

You say the same thing everytime I reply to your sheer ignorance.

Hezbollah are winning, they have more support than ever. They are handing it to the Israeli troops.

Keep your feeble opinions to yourself and show some knowledge for once.
 08-09-2006, 12:44 PM         #18
Grimey|Niggah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall these israel supporters should go live there and kiss a.ssss to shalom shalom

kilaj dunno sh*t either
read up on history u whack prick

Last edited by Grimey|Niggah; 08-09-2006 at 12:45 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #19
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
You say the same thing everytime I reply to your sheer ignorance.

Hezbollah are winning, they have more support than ever. They are handing it to the Israeli troops.

Keep your feeble opinions to yourself and show some knowledge for once.
SHOW ME PROOF....
 11 years ago '05        #20
Killaaj  OP
space
space
 Grimey|n*ggah said:
yall these israel supporters should go live there and kiss a.ssss to shalom shalom

kilaj dunno sh*t either
read up on history u whack prick
TELL ME SOME HISTORY THEN....... n*gga CANT EVEN SPELL OR TALK
GET OFF GAME d*ck n*gga.... HE DONT KNOW U (male groupie)
Not even going to comment on what yall say cause it holds no weight...
Show me some facts instead of acting like ur right... How u gone agree with mike when this lame aint in america and he hates america but steady think he knows whats going on in america but dont... And yeah im saying the same thing cause its the same truth that u dumb people cant understand.... Im not even going to say anything to dumb people cause its a waste of my time... I wish the army could see this cause i know u gon get Broke and apply for the army... LAME.... Old C.D. Cover for ur pic.... Go get some a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago