The Offical Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2006, 01:53 AM         #81
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JakeN1985 [11:39 P.M.]: hey dude check this thread out, I got deep under the skin of some nerdy Steeler fans on BX:-Dsh*t is hilarious.
JakeN1985 [11:40 P.M.]:
***** [11:41 P.M.]: ROFL wow. who's the geek writing in all capitals?
JakeN1985 [11:41 P.M.]: idk. some loser.
***** [11:43 P.M.]: LOL that kids probably never touched a piece of poontang in his entire life. Probably up in his room masterbating to a pic of Roethlisberger.
JakeN1985 [11:44 P.M.]: I know. You see the loser with Boldin in his avatar? That kids been following me around the board for a long a.ss time.
***** [11:44 P.M.]: why?
JakeN1985 [11:44 P.M.]: Cuz I dissed Kobe LOL
***** [11:44 P.M.]: what a fu*king chump
JakeN1985 [11:44 P.M.]: Lol no sh*t
JakeN1985 [11:45 P.M.]: He went out of his way to get some gay a.ss photo of the Rothlisberger touchdown lol
***** [11:45 P.M.]: Some kids just dont have anything better to do. Besides that not even the worst call in that game. Did he even watch it?
JakeN1985 [11:46 P.M.]: Dude I got so much hate for sayin that sh*t, it's crazy.
***** [11:46 P.M.]: Hahaha nerds.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-11-2006 at 01:55 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #82
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
aint no such thing as a steelers fan.....i never heard no one screamin steelers the year before
 11 years ago '06        #83
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fu*ker said:
JakeN1985 [11:39 P.M.]: hey dude check this thread out, I got deep under the skin of some nerdy Steeler fans on BX:-Dsh*t is hilarious.
JakeN1985 [11:40 P.M.]:
***** [11:41 P.M.]: ROFL wow. who's the geek writing in all capitals?
JakeN1985 [11:41 P.M.]: idk. some loser.
***** [11:43 P.M.]: LOL that kids probably never touched a piece of poontang in his entire life. Probably up in his room masterbating to a pic of Roethlisberger.
JakeN1985 [11:44 P.M.]: I know. You see the loser with Boldin in his avatar? That kids been following me around the board for a long a.ss time.
***** [11:44 P.M.]: why?
JakeN1985 [11:44 P.M.]: Cuz I dissed Kobe LOL
***** [11:44 P.M.]: what a fu*king chump
JakeN1985 [11:44 P.M.]: Lol no sh*t
JakeN1985 [11:45 P.M.]: He went out of his way to get some gay a.ss photo of the Rothlisberger touchdown lol
***** [11:45 P.M.]: Some kids just dont have anything better to do. Besides that not even the worst call in that game. Did he even watch it?
JakeN1985 [11:46 P.M.]: Dude I got so much hate for sayin that sh*t, it's crazy.
***** [11:46 P.M.]: Hahaha nerds.
LMFAO

this dude actually talks to other f*g friends about boxden ppl and they spend time making fun of us :wow: ...WOW. you just publicly humiliated urself. and u tellin other ppl to go get pus*y . whoa. now i understand ur sh*t attitude in here and hatred on everyone....ur outside life is fu*kin depressin mayne. get on some vicadin or some sh-t...u don't gotta live like that. eh i won't even hassle u no more...didn't know u was catchin some serious feelings. get help tho.
 08-11-2006, 02:21 AM         #84
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
LMFAO

this dude actually talks to other f*g friends about boxden ppl and they spend time making fun of us :wow: ...WOW. you just publicly humiliated urself. and u tellin other ppl to go get pus*y . whoa. now i understand ur sh*t attitude in here and hatred on everyone....ur outside life is fu*kin depressin mayne. get on some vicadin or some sh-t...u don't gotta live like that. eh i won't even hassle u no more...didn't know u was catchin some serious feelings. get help tho.
 11 years ago '06        #85
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
fu*ker re-enactment to fellow bum-chum (had to, that was too funny)

"yo dude, check this cool a.ss internet urban chat site i'm on where i'm totally straight dissin these no 'poon-tang' gettin Steelers nerds. i bet they've never seen as many internet chicks as us. u wanna make fun of them for a few minutes?? itd be dope dude. we're so much cooler than them, we can do this."

:sick:

....fags will be f*gs i guess
 11 years ago '06        #86
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
....okay i'm seriously done EVER critisizing dude....as much as he's fu*kin annoying like a 12 year girl....i don't want no one slittin their wrists or some sh*t over a msg board, cot dayum. my bad....eh i'm honestly sorry bro. i'll let u rip on me from now on, sall good. let it all out, it might help.
 11 years ago '05        #87
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 SHootar said:
....okay i'm seriously done EVER critisizing dude....as much as he's fu*kin annoying like a 12 year girl....i don't want no one slittin their wrists or some sh*t over a msg board, cot dayum. my bad....eh i'm honestly sorry bro. i'll let u rip on me from now on, sall good. let it all out, it might help.

lmfao
 08-11-2006, 02:40 AM         #88
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
aint no such thing as a steelers fan.....i never heard no one screamin steelers the year before
you never been to pittsbugh huh?
 08-11-2006, 02:44 AM         #89
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JakeN1985 [12:21 A.M.]:
JakeN1985 [12:21 A.M.]: what did I tell ya
**** [12:23 A.M.]: :-D ROFL sh*t that loser cracks me up. How longs he been riding your c*ck?
JakeN1985 [12:23 A.M.]: For awhile now actually. He's been just lookin for reasons to come into threads and hop on my meat.
.***** [12:25 A.M.]: LOL and he says your the one with the fu*ked up life? Look at the time between posts. Aint but 15 minutes pass and this kid is right there to respond.
***** [12:25 A.M.]: Hes in love with you man:-D
JakeN1985 [12:26 A.M.]: that must be it. I swear that kid needs a lobotomy. Not enough love at home apparently. You can almost smell the hatred from his posts. Like, he really has nothing to live for
***** [12:26 A.M.]: I guess so.
**** [12:28 A.M.]: Dude you should go and get him some pr0no or something
JakeN1985 [12:28 A.M.]: Why?
***** [12:29 A.M.]: As a sign of peace.
JakeN1985 [12:29 A.M.]: ?
***** [12:30 A.M.]: Well think about it, the kid is obviously a virgin. If you get him some wanking material maybe he'll get off your nuts for awhile and feel better about himself after he busts a nut on his keyboard lol
JakeN1985 [12:31 A.M.]: He probably jacks off to my posts, whats pr0no gonna do?
***** [12:31 A.M.]: Ah sh*t, true lol
 11 years ago '06        #90
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
JakeN1985 [12:21 A.M.]:
JakeN1985 [12:21 A.M.]: what did I tell ya
**** [12:23 A.M.]: :-D ROFL sh*t that loser cracks me up. How longs he been riding your c*ck?
JakeN1985 [12:23 A.M.]: For awhile now actually. He's been just lookin for reasons to come into threads and hop on my meat.
.***** [12:25 A.M.]: LOL and he says your the one with the fu*ked up life? Look at the time between posts. Aint but 15 minutes pass and this kid is right there to respond.
***** [12:25 A.M.]: Hes in love with you man:-D
JakeN1985 [12:26 A.M.]: that must be it. I swear that kid needs a lobotomy. Not enough love at home apparently. You can almost smell the hatred from his posts. Like, he really has nothing to live for
***** [12:26 A.M.]: I guess so.
**** [12:28 A.M.]: Dude you should go and get him some pr0no or something
JakeN1985 [12:28 A.M.]: Why?
***** [12:29 A.M.]: As a sign of peace.
JakeN1985 [12:29 A.M.]: ?
***** [12:30 A.M.]: Well think about it, the kid is obviously a virgin. If you get him some wanking material maybe he'll get off your nuts for awhile and feel better about himself after he busts a nut on his keyboard lol
JakeN1985 [12:31 A.M.]: He probably jacks off to my posts, whats pr0no gonna do?
***** [12:31 A.M.]: Ah sh*t, true lol

wait....so you guys talked bout this for like the whole nite??.....ooooooooooh man...its worse than i thought.
 08-11-2006, 02:58 AM         #91
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t that loser cracks me up. How longs he been riding your c*ck?
i see whos doin the ridin, ur aim bend over buddy is eatin up every word you say
 11 years ago '06        #92
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
wowzers....dude....tip for next time....don't expose ur outside life by actually showing ppl u talk bout an internet chat site for hours with ur friends. pleeeeez....it'll help with u becomin more confident and less insecure. this is good advice...no beef...when i was 16 i dealt with the same insecurity sh*t.

Last edited by SHootar; 08-11-2006 at 03:02 AM..
 08-11-2006, 03:02 AM         #93
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JakeN1985 [12:45 A.M.]: Dude you notice how he can never keep a mental thought long enough to post it all in just one post? He's always gota post like 3 or 4 posts and then afterwards he's all "OOOHhhh, I OWNED YOU!!!!"
***** [12:46 A.M.]: lol don't "slit your wrists" now man.
JakeN1985 [12:46 A.M.]: Oh don't worry, that's not for awhile. I'm having too much fun laughing at this fu*kin loser.
***** [12:48 A.M.]: LOL I can tell why you can't stop posting. That homo is hilarious. He must be like 40 years old and living with his parents. Probably posts on all kinds of Star Wars message boards.
JakeN1985 [12:48 A.M.]: I wouldn't doubt it. I bet he's got his light saber in hand right now.
***** [12:51 A.M.]: You better watch out, he might show up to your house via the pod racer he built out of the cardboard box his computer came in an stab you with the light saber he's probably fu*ked him self up the a.ss with repeatedly.
JakeN1985 [12:52 A.M.]: haha, it's probably still got his dried up sh*t on it from past probings.
***** [12:52 A.M.]: Lmao, god damn this guy is a a.ss pirate. Hes got the worst insults I've ever heard.
 11 years ago '06        #94
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
anyway i need sleep....if it helps with the healing...stay up and keep insultin me with ur dudes. i warn u this will only act as a bandaid tho....tmrw u'll still be depressed with ur life. i recommend medication as crazy as that sounds....i've read that the sh*t can do wonders for ppl.

i'm sorry for what i said bro...i can see now i was def outta line. other ppl don't even laugh at the sh*t i wrote. it'll only make matters worse and can't be healthy for dude. good luck fu*ker. don't have too much fun tonite tho k. the more fun tonite is...the worse reality hits in the morning. 1
 11 years ago '05        #95
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
An hour of fu*ker's life (and his buddy's) dedicated to Shootar......
 08-11-2006, 03:13 AM         #96
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
An hour of fu*ker's life (and his buddy's) dedicated to Shootar......
Lol and what the fu*k is SHootar doing that's so different?:banghead: ...There seriously has to be something in the water here at Boxden.com. You kids make absolutely no sense, you can't go a single post without contradicting yourself.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-11-2006 at 03:15 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #97
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Lol and what the fu*k is SHootar doing that's so different?:banghead: ...There seriously has to be something in the water here at Boxden.com. You kids make absolutely no sense, you can't go a single post without contradicting yourself.
Then you just went a whole hour contradicting yourself........
 08-11-2006, 03:39 AM         #98
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Then you just went a whole hour contradicting yourself........
lol...yea ok, im the one coming into thread after thread to start sh*t with SHootar Kind of the other way around f*g**t. Yea, as of this moment I don't have a sh*t load of stuff to do...it's 1:30 in the fu*kin morning...what else is there TO do? So yea, I had a little laugh at this dumbasses expense. The kid is obsessed with me. The only reason your dumbass is on his side is obvious, just take a look at your lame name and take a look at my kick a.ss avatar. And I am in a Steelers thread talking negative about the Steelers, I didn't expect to be a fan favorite. Nevertheless, I'm right...the whole game there were countless bullsh*t calls and the Steelers won largely due to the refs. Showing 1 PIC of the Rothlisberger touchdown doesn't change anything. Bottom line, there has never before been a Superbowl where the winner was so dominated and so outplayed like last years. Yall won cuz of B.S. calls, and I'm not hating...I'm stating the facts. Take it how you wanna take it.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-11-2006 at 03:47 AM..
 08-11-2006, 03:42 AM         #99
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, this thread has been jacked:jacked:.... why no other team threads been jacked, is it cause they won the bowl?
 11 years ago '06        #100
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
lol...yea ok, im the one coming into thread after thread to start sh*t with SHootar Kind of the other way around f*g**t. Yea, as of this moment I don't have a sh*t load of stuff to do...it's 1:30 in the fu*kin morning...what else is there TO do? So yea, I had a little laugh at this dumbasses expense. The kid is obsessed with me. The only reason your dumbass is on his side is obvious, just take a look at your lame name and take a look at my kick a.ss avatar. And I am in a Steelers thread talking negative about the Steelers, I didn't expect to be a fan favorite. Nevertheless, I'm right...the whole game there were countless bullsh*t calls and the Steelers won largely due to the refs. Showing 1 PIC of the Rothlisberger touchdown doesn't change anything. Bottom line, there has never before been a Superbowl where the winner was so dominated and so outplayed like last years. Yall won cuz of B.S. calls, and I'm not hating...I'm stating the facts. Take it how you wanna take it.
this is true.......

....bro, u've made your point...the same one in fact several times. yet this was an event how many months ago???? . the lakers lost how many months ago??? ...do u see a trend? but no haterism of course. nah, WE all the fools here. u always right. and I'M the one d*ckryding...CLEARLY....i'm sure ppl can see that :sick:. ooooooo man. u in a pickle on this one, wish i could help.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy