The Offical Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 08-10-2006, 01:41 PM         #62
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steve nice 85 said:
THIS KID IS REAL SOUR, 1 MORE RING FOR PITT SUCK A d*ck, AND FOR ALL YOU c*ckSUCKERS HATIN THAT WAS DEF THE RIGHT CALL WITH OFFENSIVE PI, YOU CANT USE YOUR HANDS TO CREATE SEPERATION, THATS WHAT HE DID THATS WHAT HE GOT CALLED FOR! IN THE ENDZONE NEVER THE LESS INFRONT OF A REF, AND IF BIG BEN AINT THROW A INT THAT GOT RETURNED 76 YARDS, THE SCORE WOULDA SHOWED A WORST a.ss WHOOPIN THAN IT REALLY WAS!!

************AND I SAY THAT TO SAY THIS**********SUPER BOWL XL CHAMPIONS HATERS!!!**********
You can tell this guy right here gets ALL the chicks. BLA BLA BLA STEELERS RULE YOU SON OF A bi*ch!!!!!!! You need to switch to decaf you dumb son of a bi*ch. And get some pus*y, for all our sakes you lame a.ss blind hyped up Steelers groupie. Every game I see, theres always a couple instances where the WR slightly pushes off and gets away with it...especially if that WR is a star. Yet come Superbowl time if you so much as look at your defender wrong, wait....if a SEAHAWK so much as looks at his defender wrong, it's a holding penalty. If they're really "cracking down" on that particular penalty (like a certain dumbass who is to be unnamed, since I refuse to waste my time further with his lameness) then they should start by calling it in EVERY instance, not just in the Superbowl. In the mean time, how does it feel to be looked upon as Co-Superbowl champions with the Refs in most peoples eyes?:applause:

Last edited by Fucker; 08-10-2006 at 01:43 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #63
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fu*ker said:
In the mean time, how does it feel to be looked upon as Co-
Superbowl champions with the Refs in most peoples eyes?:applause:
probably not as bad as you being looked upon as Boxden's official closet dweller in most ppls eyes....u reek of f*g**try in every sense of the word.

and i know ur gonna come back insulting my word choice or finding some other smartass remark to say but lol, no one gives a sh-t about ur opinion, your the biggest hater around. do urself and everyone here a favour, go find the nearest cliff...and utilize it.

ha and please send me hate for the 3rd time...fu*kin fruitcup .
 08-10-2006, 04:29 PM         #64
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Ben will start on Saturday
Thursday, August 10, 2006
By BOB LABRIOLA
Steelers.com

LATROBE, Pa. – With one short sentence, Coach Bill Cowher settled an issue that has been percolating for eight straight weeks.

"Ben will start, and he will play for a short period of time, and I will leave it at that," said Cowher.

This should officially end the almost-daily questions/speculations about the physical effects of the motorcycle accident Ben Roethlisberger was involved in on the morning of June 12. Roethlisberger did require almost eight hours of surgery to repair facial fractures and a laceration on the back of his head, but he reported to St. Vincent College on time, he took part in every practice to this point, and he has looked like Ben Roethlisberger in every practice to this point.

Therefore, as the starting quarterback, Roethlisberger will start on Saturday against the Arizona Cardinals at 4 p.m. And as the starting quarterback in the first preseason game of any season, Roethlisberger will play very little – just like the established starters at every other position.

"As has been done in the past, the starters will play a series or two," said Cowher. "Hopefully we'll look crisp, and then we can get a look at a lot of the younger players.

"I'm not looking for anything from (Ben in this game)," said Cowher. "He's been fine. The biggest thing is from a conditioning standpoint, and we'll continue to monitor that. With the accident he was not able to train as he has in the past, but he has looked fine out here throwing the ball. He was starting to get a little tired early this week, but I like where he is, and he had a very good spring. He was at every offseason workout and was throwing the ball great. I like his frame of mind.

"I don't think there's anything to this point, maybe until he takes that first hit, which is the last bit of apprehension he may have," said Cowher. "I still think it's there; he says it's not. I think it is, because I think it would be for anybody. He hasn't been on any injury list, he's had some nagging things, but certainly nothing pertaining to the accident.

"I'm not worried about Ben. It's more about our football team and making sure we're all on the same page and we get back to where we need to be. We have a tough opponent in Miami, and in a short period of time.

Cowher said the following players would not play against the Cardinals:

Jerame Tuman (hamstring), and he might miss up to a week of practice; Joey Porter (knee), who just came off the physically unable to perform list on Wednesday; Trai Ess3x (groin), but he probably will be able to return to practice the week of Aug. 13; Brandon Joe (hamstring), but he probably will be able to return to practice the week of Aug. 13; Chukky Okobi, who had neck surgery on Wednesday and may miss between four-to-eight weeks; Hines Ward (hamstring) but he probably will be able to return to practice the week of Aug. 13; and Isaac West (knee), but he probably will be able to return to practice the week of Aug. 13.

Nate Washington will start at wide receiver in place of Ward, and Barrett Brooks will serve as the No. 2 left tackle in this game. Cowher also said that the bulk of both the punt returning and kickoff returning chores will be handled by Willie Reid and Santonio Holmes.

Following Roethlisberger at quarterback will be Charlie Batch, but Cowher said he also will play very little. Batch will be followed by Shane Boyd and then rookie Omar Jacobs.

"Omar and Shane will go back and forth," said Cowher. "We'll give Charlie some work, but he won't see a lot of time either."

With the free safety job apparently now down to a competition between Tyrone Carter and Ryan Clark, Cowher said those players will flip-flop in and out of the game against the Cardinals.

"They're going to get equal playing time this preseason," said Cowher about Carter and Clark. "I'm pleased with where both of those guys are, and I'm really not concerned about that position."

Last edited by flex001; 08-10-2006 at 04:31 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #65
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,460 | Props total: 4403 4403
fu*k Tha Steelers, Big Ben Should Of Died In That Motorcycle Accident....

---Sike...I Don't Wish death On No One...Go Seahawks.
 11 years ago '06        #66
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,962 | Props total: 11807 11807
good thread steelers have always been my favorite football team good to see others who enjoy them
 08-10-2006, 04:38 PM         #67
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
fu*k Tha Steelers, Big Ben Should Of Died In That Motorcycle Accident....

---Sike...I Don't Wish death On No One...Go Seahawks.
Dont Cry Its Was Ment To Happen... Seahawks Didnt Stand A Chance.....Plus Where Was Your Fans At the Super Bowl? Hahaha.....
 08-10-2006, 05:48 PM         #68
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KDKA) PITTSBURGH Think you know all there is to know about the Pittsburgh Steelers? Then you won't want to miss the McDonald's Steelers Trivia Challenge on KDKA-TV.

Starting this weekend, you can play along and test your "Steeler mettle" every Saturday night after KDKA-TV News at 11:00pm!

Each week, three teams of three contestants will compete for the right to move onto the playoff round and championship round.

The championship winners will win big screen Sony TV’s, Steelers tickets and other valuable prizes.

McDonald's Steelers Trivia Challenge
 08-10-2006, 06:25 PM         #69
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
probably not as bad as you being looked upon as Boxden's official closet dweller in most ppls eyes....u reek of f*g**try in every sense of the word.

and i know ur gonna come back insulting my word choice or finding some other smartass remark to say but lol, no one gives a sh-t about ur opinion, your the biggest hater around. do urself and everyone here a favour, go find the nearest cliff...and utilize it.

ha and please send me hate for the 3rd time...fu*kin fruitcup .
Nothin says defeat like a couple of name calling childish insults. Funny how you say all I am is a hater, if that were the case you'd be able to prove me wrong....and you've NEVER been able to do that. See kid, I'm not a hater....I'm a "realist":rolleyes:

And the bottom line is, everybody who isn't from Pitsburgh or a Steelers fan knows how badly the officiating was. You can deny it all you want, but you're full of sh*t. And if I really was just a hater, I wouldn't be able to come up with countless of proven FACTS to back up my story...I would probably just make posts like....

"probably not as bad as you being looked upon as Boxden's official closet dweller in most ppls eyes....u reek of f*g**try in every sense of the word."

"and i know ur gonna come back insulting my word choice or finding some other smartass remark to say but lol, no one gives a sh-t about ur opinion, your the biggest hater around. do urself and everyone here a favour, go find the nearest cliff...and utilize it."

Once again, how does it feel to be destroyed in every sense of the word, you c*ck juggling thunder c*nt? What's the matter, you feelin a little flustered....you wanna wrastle me you fu*kin f*g**t? Cuz you can't seem to get enough of me it seems. Every sports related thread I post in, you're right there following me in. If anybody here has f*g**t tendency's it's your lame obsessed a.ss. Get off my c*ck and balls you punk mothafu*ker. It aint my fault I dislike, with reasons, all your f*g**t a.ss heros that you look up to and modle yourself after and sniff the jockstraps of. That's probably why you act so damn bi*ch made. Now go ahead and respond and pull that pen and paper out of your purse, fairy.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-10-2006 at 06:56 PM..
 08-10-2006, 07:12 PM         #70
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ :omg:OK Homie!! Lets Stop The Lil Kid Games Now..STOP fu*kING HATIN U CANT STOP WAT US MENT TO BE... Its Over Its Been Over The New Season Is Startin So DROP IT!!! We Won Get Over It!!!!

Just Watch As We Win Again!

Last edited by flex001; 08-10-2006 at 07:24 PM..
 08-10-2006, 07:26 PM         #71
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flex001 said:
^ :omg:OK Homie!! Lets Stop The Lil Kid Games Now..STOP fu*kING HATIN U CANT STOP WAT US MENT TO BE... Its Over Its Been Over The New Season Is Startin So DROP IT!!! We Won Get Over It!!!!

Just Watch As We Win Again!
Ok lets take into consideration the fact that your dumbass is up in this thread giving hate to people who have different opinions then you have. If anybody in here is a hater, it's your stupid a.ss, you dumb fu*k. And I wont stop sayin it just cuz you don't like to hear it. Loser.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-10-2006 at 07:28 PM..
 08-10-2006, 07:30 PM         #72
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
Ok lets take into consideration the fact that your dumbass is up in this thread giving hate to people who have different opinions then you have. If anybody in here is a hater, it's your stupid a.ss, you dumb fu*k.
I let u vocie your opinion d*ck u just make it a point to come in here and talk sh*t on the steelers just cuz ur mad at the outcome of the super bowl and u need to man up and get the fu*k over it... ur the only dumbass in here i gave hate out to...other people said fu*k the steelers and lef it at that and thats wut u need to do know is to let it go!
 08-10-2006, 07:55 PM         #73
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flex001 said:
I let u vocie your opinion d*ck u just make it a point to come in here and talk sh*t on the steelers just cuz ur mad at the outcome of the super bowl and u need to man up and get the fu*k over it... ur the only dumbass in here i gave hate out to...other people said fu*k the steelers and lef it at that and thats wut u need to do know is to let it go!
So what you're saying is you'll let me voice my opinion, just as long as it's short and sweet and not questioning the officiating in the Superbowl? Last time I checked, I didn't need your bi*ch a.ss permission to come in here and say what I wanna say. You sit here and call me a hater....for explaining WHY I say what I say? On the other hand, you have no problem with people just coming in here and saying "fu*k the Steelers" and leaving?

Boy you are a piece of sh*t. bi*ch if you're scared, take a timeout and leave. Sorry I wrecked yall sissy's Steeler shrine and invited some real conversation into the thread...I didn't realize this was the official thread for soft a.ss bi*ches who cry when you say somethin they don't like?. With that said, fine I'll let you little bi*ches have your momment of celebration for your false champions and leave the thread. Have fun discussing hot topics like "Who's hotter, Ben or Hines"....
 11 years ago '06        #74
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Nothin says defeat like a couple of name calling childish insults.
........later on in his post........

fu*ker said:
Once again, how does it feel to be destroyed in every sense of the word, you c*ck juggling thunder c*nt?

this sh-ts gettin too ez

ur not a hater but every one of ur avy's has something to do with kobe being sh*t or the lakers losing?? :sorry:

....i---will---not---lose

08-10-2006, 09:22 PM         #75
EastCoast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers are going to start the season 0-1....
 08-10-2006, 09:57 PM         #76
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
So what you're saying is you'll let me voice my opinion, just as long as it's short and sweet and not questioning the officiating in the Superbowl? Last time I checked, I didn't need your bi*ch a.ss permission to come in here and say what I wanna say. You sit here and call me a hater....for explaining WHY I say what I say? On the other hand, you have no problem with people just coming in here and saying "fu*k the Steelers" and leaving?

Boy you are a piece of sh*t. bi*ch if you're scared, take a timeout and leave. Sorry I wrecked yall sissy's Steeler shrine and invited some real conversation into the thread...I didn't realize this was the official thread for soft a.ss bi*ches who cry when you say somethin they don't like?. With that said, fine I'll let you little bi*ches have your momment of celebration for your false champions and leave the thread. Have fun discussing hot topics like "Who's hotter, Ben or Hines"....
why u keep bringin up old sh*t? listen fam u aint nothing but a lil bi*ch who sits on the net all day to talk sh*t u aint ready for whats real u cant face the facts and realize the steelers are the sh*t and there aint sh*t u can do about it.... so u can go ahead and keep lookin at this and talk all the sh*t u want but everyone alreadys know ur just a bi*ch keep cryin about the super bowl i just dont give a fu*k! and look at u talkin homo sh*t listin i dont care if u wanna suck ben or wards d*ck but do wat u do on that note keep postin ur homo thoughs of wat ur love to do to the steelers and which player ur wanna fu*k more....lil fu*kin homo d*ck licker

Plus Didnt SHootar already shut u up wit ur bullsh*t cryin and prove everthing u had to say as wrong wit ur lien as so called "facts"

Last edited by flex001; 08-10-2006 at 10:12 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #77
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
lol we all did bro...he says facts...we posted PICTURES ...how much more facts can we give...fu*kin dumbass. theres like 8 diff angles too lol. i guess their all photoshopped of course :rolleyes:.

and theres pictures of the hold...the pass interference u dont even need pics...everyone saw it...including the ref right there. whether it was soft or not has no bearing, the ref had the BEST view...no one else can claim it was soft by watchin on TV, gtfoh. and he still aint mentionin the Stevens fumble that they fu*ked up and called pass inc. thats got haterism all over it. only acknowledgin his points.

dont worry with the "f-cker"...everyone knows him as a hater...thats all he does, and won't accept defeat even when in every argument theres like THREE ppl at least sh*ttin on dude LOL .
 08-10-2006, 10:36 PM         #78
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ hahaha
 08-11-2006, 01:34 AM         #79
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I leave so that all you undercover groupies can have your precious thread back and all you f*g**ts can do is talk about me Glad to see I struck a nerve. Keep talkin tho, I gotta admit this sh*t amuses me................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................
 08-11-2006, 01:39 AM         #80
PrimetimePlayer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ People crashing other teams threads
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago