The Offical Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2006, 10:45 PM         #41
livebythunder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

SUPERBOWL HIGHLIGHTS

Last edited by livebythunder; 08-09-2006 at 10:46 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #42
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
wait what was the score of the superbowl again? o yeah we crushed them...not even close...the refs my a.ss... i guarantee the league has apologized to the steelers for the refs blowing calls for us more than any other team in the past few years... hate! hate! hate! hate!...please explain how you believe the refs won it for us? i guess they carried willie parker the 75 yds on their shoulders for that td right?
 08-09-2006, 10:53 PM         #43
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drunk By Myself said:
wait what was the score of the superbowl again? o yeah we crushed them...not even close...the refs my a.ss... i guarantee the league has apologized to the steelers for the refs blowing calls for us more than any other team in the past few years... hate! hate! hate! hate!
So they make it up by giving you clowns the Superbowl...my point exactly.
 08-09-2006, 10:55 PM         #44
livebythunder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS sh*t IS OLD.
I CANT BELIEVE YA'LL fu*kERS ARE STILL ARGUING ABOUT THIS sh*t.
EVERBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN.

THREAD ENDER.
 11 years ago '05        #45
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 flex001 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yo i seen a new england one so i had to a steeler one
why? lmao, im just playin fam
 11 years ago '06        #46
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fu*ker said:
Oooooh, what a great counter argument thanks for proving my point you dumb son of a bi*ch. And lets say for a second that Ben touchdown was real there were STILL a sh*t load of bullsh*t calls. Referees ripped off Darrell Jackson's TD and called some bullsh*t holding penalty (when the Steelers were offsides) while Seattle got the ball down to the 1 on the drive that would've changed the game and made up a bullsh*t call against Hasselbeck that set up Hines Ward's TD

i will give u great counter arguments when u deserve them pus*y and stop d*ckriding me.

-djacks pushed off whether it helped him get the TD or not...it was such a stupid play right in front the ref too. esp with the NFL cracked down on this very penalty...if ur a real nfl fan that is ud know this. but i don't expect ppl that watch one football game a year in jan/feb to know this.

-theres pictures of the holding call too...that show him being held back when he had his man beat. u can't argue photos and straight proof.

-funny u didn't mention the Jerramy Stevens fumble they somehow ridiculously called incomplete pass when he clearly had the ball and made a football move after catching it . i'm not even a pitts fan...just a realist.
 11 years ago '06        #47
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
and now i'm not coming back in this thread....its been provin that these calls were legit. and i don't expect the casual football fan who looks to the media the next day or the popular "water-cooler" debate to recognize some of those calls. this sh*t is hella old. and if u still mad about it....thats sad. cuz they ain't changin what happened.
 08-09-2006, 11:00 PM         #48
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
why? lmao, im just playin fam
Why????? Cuz I'm From Pittsburgh I lOve The Steelers And HATE I fu*kIN HATE THE PATRIOTS!!...... But yall dont see me in there's tell everone how much i hate them and how bad they suck
 08-09-2006, 11:02 PM         #49
livebythunder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I GOT EVIDENCE

Last edited by livebythunder; 08-09-2006 at 11:04 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #50
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 livebythunder said:

[pic - click to view]

I GOT EVIDENCE
lmfao, that sh*t is funny
 08-09-2006, 11:04 PM         #51
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
i will give u great counter arguments when u deserve them pus*y and stop d*ckriding me.

-djacks pushed off whether it helped him get the TD or not...it was such a stupid play right in front the ref too. esp with the NFL cracked down on this very penalty...if ur a real nfl fan that is ud know this. but i don't expect ppl that watch one football game a year in jan/feb to know this.

-theres pictures of the holding call too...that show him being held back when he had his man beat. u can't argue photos and straight proof.

-funny u didn't mention the Jerramy Stevens fumble they somehow ridiculously called incomplete pass when he clearly had the ball and made a football move after catching it . i'm not even a pitts fan...just a realist.
ture!
 08-09-2006, 11:04 PM         #52
sourdieselaka84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it is going to be super bowl champs again
 08-09-2006, 11:05 PM         #53
sourdieselaka84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ben is one touch man
 08-09-2006, 11:05 PM         #54
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 livebythunder said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I GOT EVIDENCE
Are you Stupid? or wut?!
 11 years ago '04        #55
c2daluv 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
HEY I JUS HAVE TO SAY I LOVE IT !!!! PBURGH STEELERS THREAD!!~ cant wait 4 the season to start..glad BIG BEN is gonna be ready...and WR's hopefully they gonna have they sh*t 2gether..no need to call on the D cuz well STEEL CURTAIN.... go steelers..(cant wait 4 madden so i can tear some a.ss up!)
 08-09-2006, 11:30 PM         #56
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c2daluv said:
HEY I JUS HAVE TO SAY I LOVE IT !!!! PBURGH STEELERS THREAD!!~ cant wait 4 the season to start..glad BIG BEN is gonna be ready...and WR's hopefully they gonna have they sh*t 2gether..no need to call on the D cuz well STEEL CURTAIN.... go steelers..(cant wait 4 madden so i can tear some a.ss up!)
and he is from ohio lovin the steelers! haha......

but hell yeah Holmes needs to get his sh*t together! i know he is better than wut he been doin in training camp

Last edited by flex001; 08-10-2006 at 12:29 AM..
 08-09-2006, 11:35 PM         #57
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Steelers get good news on Okobi
Wednesday, August 9, 2006
By BOB LABRIOLA
Steelers.com

LATROBE, Pa. – A situation that seemed so dire just 24 hours before had brightened considerably, even if Chukky Okobi was a little miffed that he missed movie day.

On Tuesday, Coach Bill Cowher announced Okobi, the team's backup center behind Jeff Hartings, would need surgery on a herniated disc in his neck, an injury that had the potential to threaten his season and his career. On Wednesday night, Cowher was happy to provide an update.

"We got some really good news on Chukky Okobi. Chukky had surgery performed today by Dr. Joe Maroon, and everything went very well," said Cowher. "We'll know more in the next couple of days, but there's a good chance he'll be able to play this year. It could be anywhere from four-to-eight weeks, and we'll know more as time goes on."

Wednesday was supposed to be the fifth of six scheduled two-a-days, but Cowher cancelled the morning session and took the team to the movies. The players and coaches had a choice of several feature films playing at Westmoreland Mall, and Cowher chose "Invincible," the true story of a man off the street named Vince Papale who tried out for the Philadelphia Eagles and made the team.

"It was one of the better movies I have seen, when you talk about the depiction of the National Football League," said Cowher. "It was a great story about Vince Papale. I can relate to it a little bit because he and I got cut in the same roster cutdown, in 1979.

"I thought it was a very inspiring move, and I encouraged a lot of the players to see it when they do get some free time, because I think it gives you a great appreciation for the game of football, the respect for where it started and what it means to the people."

Okobi was in surgery at the time his teammates were at the multi-plex, and then during Wednesday's night practice at St. Vincent College the Steelers did some things to prepare for his absence, the most notable being Kendall Simmons taking some repetitions at center.

"Kendall took some snaps. Again, it was just a precaution to see where we are," said Cowher. "When you lose a guy like Chukky, we talked about having Kendall do that before we got all of the results. Marvin (Philip) has done well. That's something you see when you get a fifth-year senior is a guy who's very mature, he's played a lot of football. To be able to draft a center (in the sixth round) like we did was a blessing in disguise. He's had a very good camp."

Wednesday's night practice was the first ever held at St. Vincent College, and with 24,000 people in attendance it probably won't be the last.

"It's great for the people who can't be here during the day to be able to come out at night," said Cowher. I know the guys liked not having to get on a bus (and go to Latrobe Stadium)."

Cowher said he will make an announcement at his Thursday morning news conference whether Ben Roethlisberger will start Saturday's preseason opener in Arizona. He also said Wednesday seemed like an opportune time to give the players a break, even though Okobi was disappointed he missed out.

"It was that time. It's 10 days into the camp, and we haven't had a rain day," said Cowher. "I've always liked to have a rain day somewhere in there so we can get into the gym. We had that the second day. These guys just needed a day off. It was the right time."

INJURY UPDATE: Prior to the evening practice, Joey Porter was activated from the physically unable to perform list. "Joey was out here and went through some seven-on-seven," said Cowher. "We'll ease him back into it. Brandon Joe came up with a hamstring injury (Tuesday)" and didn't practice on Wednesday night … Hines Ward (hamstring) also did not practice.
 11 years ago '06        #58
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
1st Two Championship Teams

08-10-2006, 10:00 AM         #59
ry03pn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mad props!

reppin my steelers!
 11 years ago '06        #60
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
Looks like Big Ben will start the first preseason game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago