The Offical Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
its the playa haters ball in here...

Oakland???? HAHAHAHAHAHA you're joking right?
Fu#k all the haters...mad we on top...you just mad we might just repeat on your weak @sses
 08-09-2006, 08:35 PM         #22
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...yall just mad you can't face the facts. Refs played a huge roll in your weak a.ss superbowl win.
 11 years ago '06        #23
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 fu*ker said:
lol...yall just mad you can't face the facts. Refs played a huge roll in your weak a.ss superbowl win.

lol u aint mad but u keep comin back to a steelers fan site...and u sent hate to me for laughin at you . what a queen size f*g. oh and my nuts are warm now thankyou...u can get off.
 08-09-2006, 08:42 PM         #24
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lol u aint mad but u keep comin back to a steelers fan site...and u sent hate to me for laughin at you . what a queen size f*g. oh and my nuts are warm now thankyou...u can get off.

11 years ago '04        #25
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
 fu*ker said:
The refs play a roll in EVERY game , think people think .
 11 years ago '04        #26
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
:applause:

and cosign
 11 years ago '05        #27
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 132 132

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BOUNCER06; 08-09-2006 at 09:48 PM..
 08-09-2006, 10:05 PM         #28
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
Boxden.com is a Steelers fan site now huh? It's a THREAD you dumbfu*k. Kid you make Homer Simpson look like Albert Einstein. And YOU were the one that came in here riding my d*ck because I crushed you in past arguments...you stay suckin my d*ck. Don't try and attempt to twist this sh*t around because you and I both know you don't have the intelligence it takes to do a round of laundry let alone manipulate and twist things around in your favor.

I aint gonna waste my time on a kid that couldn't come up with a decent argument even if he had Johnny Cochran in his corner. You're a dumbfu*k, nuff said. Anyway, Proof is in the pudding, have a look at ANY photo (that isn't photoshopped) of the Rothlisberger touchdown and realize he never touched any part of the line. Either that, or continue to live in denial.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-09-2006 at 10:21 PM..
 08-09-2006, 10:08 PM         #29
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOUNCER06 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol...that f*g**t gave me hate too. Probably mad cuz SHootar hasn't come around to give him his daily dose of a.ss raping yet.
 08-09-2006, 10:12 PM         #30
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
The refs play a roll in EVERY game , think people think .
Not as much as in the Superbowl, or ANY other Superbowl for that matter. Without the refs help, Steelers would've been down 10-0 at halftime instead of 7-3. Bottom line, Refs deserve there name on that trophy right next to the Steelers. And who knows what the rest of the game would've been like had not every single questionable and just plain bullsh*t calls gone against the Seahawks who outplayed the Steelers in every aspect of the game.

Last edited by Fucker; 08-09-2006 at 10:16 PM..
 08-09-2006, 10:16 PM         #31
livebythunder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

DONT FORGET YOUR TEAMMATES
 08-09-2006, 10:20 PM         #32
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ face the truth.
 11 years ago '06        #33
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Boxden.com is a Steelers fan site now huh? It's a THREAD you dumbfu*k. Kid you make Homer Simpson look like Albert Einstein. And YOU were the one that came in here riding my d*ck because I crushed you in past arguments...you stay suckin my d*ck. Don't try and attempt to twist this sh*t around because you and I both know you don't have the intelligence it takes to do a round of laundry let alone manipulate and twist things around in your favor.

I aint gonna waste my time on a kid that couldn't come up with a decent argument even if he had Johnny Cochran in his corner. You're a dumbfu*k, nuff said. Anyway, Proof is in the pudding, have a look at ANY photo (that isn't photoshopped) of the Rothlisberger touchdown and realize he never touched any part of the line. Either that, or continue to live in denial.

bro i ain't even gonna read this sh*t. ur a f*g lol. u just wrote an essay clearly on me. i told u my nuts were warm enough....other ppl need a turn. please hop off. if ur lucky u can taste em again another day tho.
 08-09-2006, 10:34 PM         #34
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

the top tip off the ball is over touchdown! even if they didnt give that to us we would have got it in next play

Last edited by flex001; 08-09-2006 at 10:35 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #35
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 flex001 said:

[pic - click to view]

the top tip off the ball is over touchdown! even if they didnt give that to us we would have got it in next play

heres a better one homey....

[pic - click to view]

this ones in the air when he hasn't landed yet....almost half the ball crosses
 08-09-2006, 10:39 PM         #36
livebythunder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW SHOOTAR DIDNT KNOW YOU HAVE THE COMPLETE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SUPERBOWL. WHERE THE fu*k DID YOU GET THAT CLIP?
 08-09-2006, 10:40 PM         #37
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
heres a better one homey....

[pic - click to view]

this ones in the air when he hasn't landed yet....almost half the ball crosses
NICE! loving it!
 11 years ago '06        #38
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
....or this.....anyway u slice it...any angle...its clear. this has been provin so many times its silly we still here showin f*gs what happened. oh and theres pics of all the other "suspect calls" too LOL.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '06        #39
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 livebythunder said:
WOW SHOOTAR DIDNT KNOW YOU HAVE THE COMPLETE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SUPERBOWL. WHERE THE fu*k DID YOU GET THAT CLIP?

its called google images son....searched roethlisberger TD....but thnx
 08-09-2006, 10:44 PM         #40
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
bro i ain't even gonna read this sh*t. ur a f*g lol.
Oooooh, what a great counter argument thanks for proving my point you dumb son of a bi*ch. And lets say for a second that Ben touchdown was real there were STILL a sh*t load of bullsh*t calls. Referees ripped off Darrell Jackson's TD and called some bullsh*t holding penalty (when the Steelers were offsides) while Seattle got the ball down to the 1 on the drive that would've changed the game and made up a bullsh*t call against Hasselbeck that set up Hines Ward's TD

Last edited by Fucker; 08-09-2006 at 10:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy